Posted in the Greeneville Forum

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 22, 2013
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jan 23, 2013
As per usual I see people I know or went to school with. 11th offense dui??? thats pathetc.Clearly they need to try something different w that guy because whatever they're doin aint wokin.

Location hidden

#3 Jan 23, 2013
scrounger wrote:
As per usual I see people I know or went to school with. 11th offense dui??? thats pathetc.Clearly they need to try something different w that guy because whatever they're doin aint wokin.
Agreed!! That guy need major help. But what??
hmmmmm

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jan 23, 2013
I didnt see chris keiths in thier well I guess he doesnt get one for all his arrests for stealing and dealing cause he rats out anyone and everyone he can to stay out of jail so his ho dont go doing the neighborhood while he is locked up like she has so many times before. Cracks me to see that pill head trying to sling that ass in the wal mart parking lot. Silly ho tricks are for kids

Location hidden

#5 Jan 24, 2013
hmmmmm wrote:
I didnt see chris keiths in thier well I guess he doesnt get one for all his arrests for stealing and dealing cause he rats out anyone and everyone he can to stay out of jail so his ho dont go doing the neighborhood while he is locked up like she has so many times before. Cracks me to see that pill head trying to sling that ass in the wal mart parking lot. Silly ho tricks are for kids
When was he arrested?
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!! That guy need major help. But what??
a five year min sentence for habitual offender for starters.After 11 dui's and 9 dor's he oughta be out of second chances.
Tee Totaler

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jan 27, 2013
11 dui's? He needs a long long jail sentence.
Suggestions

Afton, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Just a suggestion, could you make a drop down box that lets you put more than 4 per page? By the time all the pics load and I quickly scroll down all 4 I have to wait when I click on the next page. Just a friendly suggestion. I love seeing all the local losers.
bozo palace

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Jan 27, 2013
i don't bother with the mug shots anymore. the 4 pics per page is a pain. just an excuse to show more advertisement, a waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ninas soul food 44 min Yourz truly 1
Trumps Florida Trips 1 hr Atticus Finch 28
Wall Street is tanking, get out now 1 hr Atticus Finch 10
News March, Rally Planned In Downtown Today 1 hr Atticus Finch 3
Tennessee Democrats 1 hr Atticus Finch 3
SORRIEST show on TV? 1 hr Atticus Finch 8
Kim lane setser 1 hr Hmm 2
Baby selling on Craigslist???? 2 hr Smart Ass here 12
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder Sun 88josh 68

Greeneville Jobs