People that make you look at picrures of their kid...

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#1 Mar 9, 2013
I hate it when someone tries to rape my eyes with pictures of their f*cking kids... I'm sure your proud of your little waterheaded baby, but I personally don't give a shit... And when someone tries to show me a video of the "cute" thing the little shit just did, I start looking for a sharp object to impale myself on (now that I think about it, it would be smarter to impale them)... The only picture or video of your kid I want to see is the one where they are playing with a loaded gun and the outcome of it... Now that would be cute...

I have found a surefire way to make sure someone will never show you a picture ever again (and will probably never talk to you again)... When they hand you the picture just start staring at it, maybe even lick your lips... Then say "Oh god she/he's hot, I mean damn... Will you hook me up".... And when they get the horrified look on their face and grab the picture back and start to cuss you, just say "well what the hell was I suppose to think, you were showing me a naked picture of your kid taking a bath..."

Another good one is when they ask if you want to see a picture of their kid, say "yeah....I've got a bunch of pictures of kids too, do you want to see them, and can I keep this one for my collection"...

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2013
I wished u told me this last week.a woman handed me a photo album of her great great grand shit. I just pretended to be impressed.

“Why So Serious...”

#3 Mar 9, 2013
kristilou wrote:
I wished u told me this last week.a woman handed me a photo album of her great great grand shit. I just pretended to be impressed.
I've never actually done what I said... But I've gotten to the point that when someone ask me if I want to see pics of their kid, I actually will say "No, not really"... The look on someone's face when you tell them that is priceless...

Hawesville, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Ill definately do that,but this woman didn't ask, she just put the book on my lap and demanded i look at the kid.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 9, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never actually done what I said... But I've gotten to the point that when someone ask me if I want to see pics of their kid, I actually will say "No, not really"... The look on someone's face when you tell them that is priceless...
How about we have a kid and take a picture of it?
Yep

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 9, 2013
You have no kids huh?

“Why So Serious...”

#7 Mar 9, 2013
kristilou wrote:
Ill definately do that,but this woman didn't ask, she just put the book on my lap and demanded i look at the kid.
If they don't ask that's when you use the suggestions from the op...

“Why So Serious...”

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we have a kid and take a picture of it?
I like the idea of making a baby with you... after we take the pictures can we throw it away... the baby I mean.... I'd like to keep the pics....

“Why So Serious...”

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Yep wrote:
You have no kids huh?
I've has several, we just decided not to keep them... A six hour old baby is old enough to fend for itself isn't it....

Hawesville, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Yep wrote:
You have no kids huh?
not sure who u asking. I have 2 boys but i don't force people to look at their pics!
Looking

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Imagine that! Whothehellmolestskids on here talkin about licking his lips and sh!t while looking at kids pics. On another thread he's talking about 12 yr olds. Have you not died of a heart attack you fat greasy bastard

“Why So Serious...”

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Looking wrote:
Imagine that! Whothehellmolestskids on here talkin about licking his lips and sh!t while looking at kids pics. On another thread he's talking about 12 yr olds. Have you not died of a heart attack you fat greasy bastard
There we go... that's the reaction I wad looking for...
Looking

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
There we go... that's the reaction I wad looking for...
what els would u expect whothehellmolestskids? Seriously all ur threads are about kids in some manne. Its a pattern u sick fck. No go die before any more kids ars hurt plz
Yep

Knoxville, TN

#14 Mar 9, 2013
I don't force no 1 either and I've never had pictures forced on me!!! I don't show unless they ask but you all sound like you hate kids. I have 5!

“Why So Serious...”

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Yep wrote:
I don't force no 1 either and I've never had pictures forced on me!!! I don't show unless they ask but you all sound like you hate kids. I have 5!
I do hate kids...
Yep

Knoxville, TN

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Without kids you wouldn't be here! lol why you hate kids?

“Why So Serious...”

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Yep wrote:
Without kids you wouldn't be here! lol why you hate kids?
Look at the thread, have you ever wanted to punch a kid...
Yep

Knoxville, TN

#18 Mar 10, 2013
No... God loves all his children!

“Why So Serious...”

#19 Mar 11, 2013
Yep wrote:
No... God loves all his children!
Good for him...
Yep

Knoxville, TN

#20 Mar 11, 2013
Well so be it. I will pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
your boy/girl friend still go to their ex's fam... 6 min csmaven 2
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 1 hr Dutch 20
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 2 hr Funny 16
DRUGS,,off the street 2 hr citizen 5
dtr good or bad place to work? (Mar '12) 3 hr notthatbad 23
Principal at Mosheim 3 hr um... 80
The Boles Residence 3 hr Danny 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 5,651
On the 1st day of Christmas 6 hr Veronica 36
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 7 hr Reclaim rights 164
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 10 hr Screw Beech Creek... 278
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]