Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#159684 Aug 19, 2014
grossly incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Julia never RSVP....
Do u think she is shunning us?? Why ever would she do that lol.
No, I have a life unlike you and your multiple alaises that live here 24/7.

You ought to try it sometime. Fresh air, human contact, sun, warmth , nature's beauty. Get my drift? Probably not but then guess what? I don't really care if you prefer living your life thru a forum. It's your choice, definitely wouldn't be mine.

LOL!
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#159685 Aug 19, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's OK...because I don't even know where "Graysville, TN" is. Lol! I could look it up, but why bother. ISP's work in mysterious ways.:)
This is what I mean about you not being consistent. Last night Pete posted and was critical and you said it was not him, his address was different.

So this morning BAS posts and comments that his address is different. Rather than say to him what you said to Pete, you said the above.

This is the reason you are threatened by me...I catch all your blunders...from big whoopers to little ones like this.

I just love catching you making a fool out of yourself. You do it so often too!

One thing I will say about you being mentally ill, you are a funny nut. I know that's not your intention but you do provide us with a laugh, especially when you start foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.

Keep the hysterics up....LOL!
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159686 Aug 19, 2014
Cougar wrote:
I miss Good Lucks posts even though he was mean revengeful and devilish he finally started being nice then he's always really sad joined in 2010 after a hard breakup then look at RS joined just a few weeks later :( Sassys smiley faces cheer me up :) is that her other side of Good Luck ? Funny thang is we can always tell who her / his new man is by her language she outsmarts everyone on topix she's just so smart. Sassy and Joseph Cooper , aren't they cute ? Pretend Two Bee that would sleep with your moms and take off lonely women's money but you'd never know cause you're all too busy bees trolling on the internet. The simple fact that these people steal exist on topix says more about out countries morals and your morals to communicate with trash like that. Ah well ... Another day another dollar. Let's post about a picnic that's more fun , I'll bring the cooler.
Ok, point by point, here goes... I do not remember any Poster named "Good Luck". So, I have no idea who you're talking about.

I have been posting on Topix since 2009, not 2010. I don't remember when I registered, but it wasn't long after I started posting on Topix in 2009.

I've never heard of a Joseph Cooper, on or off Topix. Therefore, I don't have a clue who you're talking about.

Your post is almost illegible and doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I covered the parts that I could understand and make sense out of.

And last, but not least...what the heck are you smoking???
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#159687 Aug 19, 2014
grossly incorrect wrote:
Anyhow , I am not gonna get on a soap box ...I am just chatting. Goodnight to you WT Senior.
The proper sign off to WTS would be "good morning" as she never signs off before midnight, and sleep in her household seems to be a daylight activity.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#159688 Aug 19, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that when the Market goes into it's "correction", and it will at some point...the Little Guy will lose his shirt, but the Big Guys will lose very little, if any.
Nice call....That's like saying the sun will rise in the morning.
The market has always corrected and always will.
A real prediction would be to say how much it will correct, and name a specific date......
Otherwise you're just posting jibberish.
Another fact you neglect is that a correction is always followed by a gain.
If there is a correction with no gain that follows.....there will a depression...and the money under your mattress will be worthless.
The goal in the market is to buy low and sell high.
You do not sell when the market corrects....you buy.
Worst case you hold your stocks when the market corrects.....and collect dividends while it makes a comeback.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159689 Aug 19, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
The proper sign off to WTS would be "good morning" as she never signs off before midnight, and sleep in her household seems to be a daylight activity.
Bless your little heart...you just can't figure it out, can you? Lol!
Lol

United States

#159691 Aug 19, 2014
Sassy ann Joseph two peas stuck in a mod
Lol

United States

#159692 Aug 19, 2014
Pod
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#159693 Aug 19, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>Barry, a rigged Stock Market sooner or later will affect all of us sooner or later. Now your 9.6% dividend is very attractive, it is also higher than the market average.
Good luck on that.
There are opportunities in energy with MLPs in the market...QRE, BBEP, ATLS, LINE/LNCO, etc
MLPs offer high dividends...of course, dividends can be adjusted up and down...but for the most part, they are stable for about a year at a time.
MLPs often require you to file a schedule K-1 with your taxes, but any tax software like TaxAct or TurboTax can handle it.
There are also high dividend offerings in the finance world with companies like FSC and PSEC as Pete discussed at one time.
The market has risk, no denying that...but driving down the road has risk too.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#159694 Aug 19, 2014
grossly incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , I just had to laugh...every time I pop on. Here people accuse me that I am someone else.
I am a poster , drunk no,(i do not partake of alcholic beverages) yes I havs been here before... I am just having my fun with you guys and gals.
Anyhow I am no one you mentioned.. I will tell u that much. But as I said before I left a hint here nor there of my previous main sn. I think sassy is the only smart one who picked it up. I guess some aren't so observant.
Not that it really really matters . But yes, I very much so use random name changes and I probably will again.,,but truthfully I am kinda liking this name now. Grossly Incorrect , it is seemingly correct.
Actually your ramblings and misspelled words give you away.
The only thing you haven't done yet is use the words "mocha" and velociraptor".
Otherwise, it's the same old drivel.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#159695 Aug 19, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your ramblings and misspelled words give you away.
The only thing you haven't done yet is use the words "mocha" and velociraptor".
Otherwise, it's the same old drivel.
Ditto!
Wandering

United States

#159696 Aug 19, 2014
Background checks., background checks, background checks !
Has every business owner that posts on Topix learned there lesson for today ? Trust no one .
Augur

Livingston, TN

#159697 Aug 19, 2014
Your wonderful federal government looking our for the little guy:

US Army document detailing preparations for “full scale riots” within the United States during which troops may be forced to engage in a “lethal response” to deal with unruly crowds of demonstrators.

https://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-Ci...

This was released in April 2014, not under Bush's terms.

The most shocking aspect of the document is the fact that it describes the deployment of a “lethal response” directed against “unarmed civilians,” including “sniper response” and “small arms direct fire.”

Under the heading “sniper response,” the document states,“Ensure that target leaders or troublemakers are targeted,” in addition to a passage which states,“Exploit the psychological effect of an attack.”

And you called Cheney Darth Vader? Obama intends to use the US Army against it's own citizens.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#159698 Aug 19, 2014
Augur wrote:
US Army document detailing preparations for “full scale riots” within the United States during which troops may be forced to engage in a “lethal response” to deal with unruly crowds of demonstrators.
The most shocking aspect of the document is the fact that it describes the deployment of a “lethal response” directed against “unarmed civilians,” including “sniper response” and “small arms direct fire.”
Under the heading “sniper response,” the document states,“Ensure that target leaders or troublemakers are targeted,” in addition to a passage which states,“Exploit the psychological effect of an attack.”
And you called Cheney Darth Vader? Obama intends to use the US Army against it's own citizens.
Interesting.... but not at all surprising under this White House.

Can this country survive two more years of Obama? If the GOP takes over the senate in the mid terms will they even do anything to stop this insanity?
Julia

United States

#159706 Aug 19, 2014
It is WT Senior's fault that I said ditto. She is the dummy.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159709 Aug 19, 2014
Augur wrote:
I don't know who is the actual Publisher of the Army Times, Air Force Times, etc., but though the years, I have found their reporting to be less than accurate...and I'm being kind in my description of their Articles.
So, until I read it in a accurate Publication, which I may, I will take that Article with a grain of salt.
Oh and BTW, I haven't clicked on the Link, yet...in case you're wondering.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159710 Aug 19, 2014
FYI, this Thread has disappeared off another Benton County Town's Forum, this morning.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159712 Aug 19, 2014
Julia wrote:
It is WT Senior's fault that I said ditto. She is the dummy.
My Stalker/Harasser, posting under a few different Names, is the only One that I've ever seen use that word, on Topix...and he is the FIRST one I ever say use it, when he posted under his REAL Name on this County's ONLY Local Forum, before it went out of business.

So guess who "Julia" probably REALLY is, Friends and Neighbors!
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159713 Aug 19, 2014
Correction:...ever SAW use it...
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#159715 Aug 19, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who is the actual Publisher of the Army Times, Air Force Times, etc., but though the years, I have found their reporting to be less than accurate...and I'm being kind in my description of their Articles.
So, until I read it in a accurate Publication, which I may, I will take that Article with a grain of salt.
Oh and BTW, I haven't clicked on the Link, yet...in case you're wondering.
There you go again...saying something stupid. Who ever said anything about Army Times, other than you?

Maybe you should have clicked on the link before you opened your big mouth.

The article is from Headquarters, U. S. Army. It doesn't get anymore legit then that!

Stepped in it again... and I caught you AGAIN! What a moron!

Army Times!....learn to read you old fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristy Necessary 40 min Misty 8
What happen to the VFW 2 hr white trash 18
change is good. The Fugitives 2 hr white trash 4
who is terran sumey 2 hr lowrider 9
Body found in Greeneville creek 5 hr megan 4
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 5 hr Janet 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Agnus 4,848
Greene County Schools 5 hr watching the news 115
get rid of Robert Sayne 6 hr county resident 64
Beverly Casteel 11 hr Ms M 24