WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159655 Aug 18, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
.....until the next time..Sass??( If only I had a dollar for every time you said this!....I'd be as rich as everybody in this screwed town thinks I am!)
And what "screwed town" might that be, REO?

Oh, and don't sweat it...if you'll send me your address, I'll mail you the 5 or 6 bucks for every time I've said it and throw in an extra Buck for every time you ASSUMED that I meant,'permanently"...but ONLY if you'll promise to stop "ASSUMING" and read what's actually posted.

You do know that's how Con Men fool so many People, don't you? The Con Men rely on the fact that Most People ASSUME they know what other People meant to say, instead of actually listening to what that Person REALLY says.

It happens ALL the time right here on Topix, where it's actually written down, and the Readers still ASSUME...and the Con Man knows it and posts, accordingly, to cause them to do exactly that.

Haven't you even noticed how very few People ever ask a Poster what they meant by a deliberately vague Post...and the Few that do ask, mostly ME, never get an answer.

Con Men, and Criminals, ALL know this trick...and use it often, especially with the Cops, which some of them catch it, and some of them don't. But, ALL Correctional Officers catch it because they see it tried everyday, on the job...usually on them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159656 Aug 18, 2014
grossly incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Julia never RSVP....
Do u think she is shunning us?? Why ever would she do that lol.
Hmmm...maybe because "he's" a complete Phony and most of us know it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
refrigerator box

Mesquite, NV

#159657 Aug 18, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...maybe because "he's" a complete Phony and most of us know it?
any guy would have to be drunk and on drugs to tolerate you. just stfu already.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#159658 Aug 18, 2014
How about that, BAS? Your kooky komrade doesn't understand rational people, so they're con men.

You sure can pick 'em, buddy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159663 Aug 18, 2014
refrigerator box wrote:
<quoted text>
any guy would have to be drunk and on drugs to tolerate you. just stfu already.
What a coincidence that you would choose that particular User Name. My Stalker/Harasser, Boy Named "Sue", has threatened to take everything I have and put me out on the street, having to sleep in a "refrigerator box".

I wonder when he's going to jail to serve his time for his LAST Criminal Conviction, against another Older Woman? "Justice Delayed is Justice Denied"!
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159665 Aug 19, 2014
You know why I've been told that all these Career Criminals in this area never get punished , no matter what they do?

I'm told that even though they are Drug Users and Drug Dealers, themselves, the reason they never get punished is because they are also Drug Informants, snitching on Others for doing the same thing they, themselves, are doing.

Anybody else heard that?
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159667 Aug 19, 2014
grossly incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol why I got the characters all wrong here, grover never lived in the trash can.( well now I know how Julia feels when she calls people the wrong name ). Silly me
No, No Honey, you can't possibly know how "Julia" feels because, you just made a mistake...but "Julia" IS A MISTAKE! There's a HUGE difference!:)
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159669 Aug 19, 2014
laughing man wrote:
How about that, BAS? Your kooky komrade doesn't understand rational people, so they're con men.
You sure can pick 'em, buddy.
Rational People...On Topix? WHERE, WHERE???

Oh...you were talking about BAS and ME! Well YES, we are...but we're among the VERY FEW!
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159671 Aug 19, 2014
grossly incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know some people lack the component that is nessasary to feel, I believe it is called a narssisium , that is just a couple notches down from being a psychopath. All narssistic people are not psychopaths but all psycopathics are narsassitic.
Well, we've definitely got a truckload full on Psychopaths on this Thread, so that means we've also got a truckload of narcissistic Posters, too. As you so astutely noticed, it's perfectly obvious who they are, also.
BAS

Graysville, TN

#159674 Aug 19, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
How long have I been trying to tell you People this? You'll learn to listen to me one of these days! LOL!
----------
"Who Are The Victims Of A Rigged Stock Market?
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-lewis-sto...
Linda, I saw the same show, and actually the fix is is very simple. Now that group called "Spred Networks" has just lost $300 million, because of a very simple fix. They call it a Magic Box/Speed bump........what ever, I know it as a build out box which is just adding an additional 400' of fiber to the fiber that you are testing to eliminate any "flash out" after the fiber optic connector.
This world has become so advanced that even one nano-second means the difference between making it big or going down in flames.
BAS

Graysville, TN

#159675 Aug 19, 2014
People, I have no idea how I am now posting out of "Graysville TN."?
BAS

Graysville, TN

#159676 Aug 19, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I got my rigged monthly dividend check direct deposited into my account Friday.
It's nice to supplement my income with a 9.6% dividend each month.
Barry, a rigged Stock Market sooner or later will affect all of us sooner or later. Now your 9.6% dividend is very attractive, it is also higher than the market average.
Good luck on that.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159677 Aug 19, 2014
grossly incorrect wrote:
Anyhow , I am not gonna get on a soap box ...I am just chatting. Goodnight to you WT Senior.
Goodnight, GI, rest well.:)
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159678 Aug 19, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I saw the same show, and actually the fix is is very simple. Now that group called "Spred Networks" has just lost $300 million, because of a very simple fix. They call it a Magic Box/Speed bump........what ever, I know it as a build out box which is just adding an additional 400' of fiber to the fiber that you are testing to eliminate any "flash out" after the fiber optic connector.
This world has become so advanced that even one nano-second means the difference between making it big or going down in flames.
I posted a Video once before that said almost the exact same thing that you just did, in your last paragraph...adding that there is no way any Individual can buy and/or sell that fast, and therefore, they are at a disadvantage...making the Market rigged against them and in favor of the Big Corporations, Big Banks, and Big Brokerage Firms.
I'm not that Tech-savvy, but I tried to put in simple terms as to the way I understood it...and why it makes the Market rigged against the "Little Guy" and small Investors.
I think it said that the Big Guys would let the Little Guys have some crumbs, to keep them happy...while the Big Guys got the whole enchilada, basically.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159679 Aug 19, 2014
BAS wrote:
People, I have no idea how I am now posting out of "Graysville TN."?
That's OK...because I don't even know where "Graysville, TN" is. Lol! I could look it up, but why bother. ISP's work in mysterious ways.:)
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#159680 Aug 19, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I saw the same show, and actually the fix is is very simple. Now that group called "Spred Networks" has just lost $300 million, because of a very simple fix. They call it a Magic Box/Speed bump........what ever, I know it as a build out box which is just adding an additional 400' of fiber to the fiber that you are testing to eliminate any "flash out" after the fiber optic connector.
I do believe that when the Market goes into it's "correction", and it will at some point...the Little Guy will lose his shirt, but the Big Guys will lose very little, if any.
Cougar

Matthews, NC

#159681 Aug 19, 2014
I miss Good Lucks posts even though he was mean revengeful and devilish he finally started being nice then he's always really sad joined in 2010 after a hard breakup then look at RS joined just a few weeks later :( Sassys smiley faces cheer me up :) is that her other side of Good Luck ? Funny thang is we can always tell who her / his new man is by her language she outsmarts everyone on topix she's just so smart. Sassy and Joseph Cooper , aren't they cute ? Pretend Two Bee that would sleep with your moms and take off lonely women's money but you'd never know cause you're all too busy bees trolling on the internet. The simple fact that these people steal exist on topix says more about out countries morals and your morals to communicate with trash like that. Ah well ... Another day another dollar. Let's post about a picnic that's more fun , I'll bring the cooler.
Cougar

Matthews, NC

#159682 Aug 19, 2014
Cooper steal posts
Cougar

Matthews, NC

#159683 Aug 19, 2014
Can I get 50 chances for 100 , Alex ?
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#159684 Aug 19, 2014
grossly incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Julia never RSVP....
Do u think she is shunning us?? Why ever would she do that lol.
No, I have a life unlike you and your multiple alaises that live here 24/7.

You ought to try it sometime. Fresh air, human contact, sun, warmth , nature's beauty. Get my drift? Probably not but then guess what? I don't really care if you prefer living your life thru a forum. It's your choice, definitely wouldn't be mine.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when we die 10 min always wondering 20
Ted Cruz for president 25 min Question 113
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 1 hr Alex Nicole 323
Poll Trish: Victim or Superior Troll 2 hr Sanitation Worker 0
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Melissa1333 7,654
Teach the Controversy!!!!!!!!!! 3 hr always wondering 5
Poll What unversaty you atend? 3 hr Enter Username 25

Hard Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at March 28 at 8:15PM CDT

Greeneville Dating
Find my Match