BAS

Dunlap, TN

#135604 Apr 13, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a strange sight yesterday.....
$3.47 regular gas.......$3.67 diesel at the same station.
There's usually more of a spread.
This was at a Shell station.
The subsidies don't impact the price of gas.
Actually removing them may increase the price even more.
Higher costs = higher prices.
A rise in gas prices is like a "new" tax" ....more money out of everyone's pocket......
Not good for the economy.
We'll have to see where the price settles for the Memorial Day weekend.
Well BO, my point about the subsidies is sooner or later fossil fuel is going to run out. I'm glad new technologies is recovering more fossil fuel. Like natural gas, now I don't know all that much about fracking, but I do know these new companies want to do all they can in this new field of extraction(yes I know it's been around for awhile) I do know when you drill down and remove a layer of earth........something is going to give. That is why we have these small earthquakes, not the huge ones caused by tectonic plates crashing into each other.
BAS

Dunlap, TN

#135605 Apr 13, 2014
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
The TP people are ALWAYS daily the butt of yours and LINDA's jokes or negative posts.
What a slanderous post the YARD APE makes and you reply to as in urging her on.If you have to ask a YARD APE this:
"IT was so funny to me...LINDA is that wrong?" You have no mind of your own.What a question.You're a little in need of soul searching for basic morals as the GOLDEN RULE.You two have not gone to school to learn about it..
You gloat in making fun of others,as if they are ignorant but you are not.
How you look smirky on TOPIX degrading your own friends,exaggerating a little as usual..
You ruin your own posts by seeking an imbecile's vote of approval as you put it out. Childsh of you.Of all the posters,you're the weakest "timekeeper" link..Yard ape is no hero.
Calm down!
BAS

Dunlap, TN

#135607 Apr 13, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Me stalking you? I think it's the other way around. You're the one pulling up my posts and "piece working " them. Even this one that I am responding to you did not answer..just accused me of stalking you..
So little lap dog, again nice try but still no answer to my post just a silly little comment about stalking.......which means as usual, you do not have an answer.
Julia, if you are referring to post#135097, page 6128. I answered the only question you asked that I could answer.
Julia, I do try to respond to all post directed to me, but I might miss some. I know many of my post go unanswered and I just move on.
About me "piece working" your post I learned that lil trick from NT.(Thank-you NTM)
But I never posted about what he was doing and just accepted it as a good lil reply.
Julia, you can call me all of the names you want, as it shows your character.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#135611 Apr 13, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ryan budget and the Obama budget are ending up in the same place.
Nothing new.
Both are going nowhere BUT both indicate the direction of policy if either had the power to enact them.
The FACT that the Ryan Budget passed the House is telling. The FACT that the ACA taxes remain while the benefits disappear, indicates the direction the GOP would take with regards to those funds.
The FACT that the vast majority of House Republicans voted to turn Medicare into a premium support program, while shredding the concept of the ACA (a premium support program) should give every younger voter plenty of reason to be wary of electing more Republicans.
For low information voters, neither budget seems important, since they have no chance of becoming law... but for anyone who wants to dig a tad deeper, the Ryan Budget passage in the House should be a wakeup call, a blueprint of what can be expected if Republicans had control of congress and the presidency.
here now

Johnson City, TN

#135612 Apr 13, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>Good Point!
Some of my TP married friends that we have known for some time also have separate bank accounts.....some others the wives are clueless about what or how the money is divided.
Wow. I feel bad for your wife. Are you not aware that if something happened to you and your wife was left alone she would have no credit history. She would have trouble financing anything even if you left her well off. Let your poor wife have an account of her own to build her own credit history. It is actually a sign of respect.
James

Johnson City, TN

#135613 Apr 13, 2014
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my the old Coconut Head Monkey Faced Yard Ape is still spewing her venom as usual
But that's just her way of showing her azz.We've come to expect nothing but showing her AZZ.
Who cares what she says,she's worn out her welcome everywhere else. Nothing she posts has any credit whatsoever.IT'S ALL HER BS.AS USUAL.YAWN~~~~SOME OF US WORKED TODAY.
SOME BYTCHED AS USUAL.
VOTE REPUBLICAN
WE do not have this trash in our party,Only good people.
Or VOTE your own choice.
The only thing left out of this post would be NA NA NANA NA, posted by a second graded for sure.
Dan

Johnson City, TN

#135615 Apr 13, 2014
New Here wrote:
Hang in there Julia, they'll back off one of these days, and when the trolls back off then you can relax and breath deep long breaths in and out , in and out. Then you have the clear conscious that will ultimately allow you to spend time with your curious cats and plant your ugly seeds in the the minds of innocent, legit posters that have absolutely no interest in your cat fetishes. Your time would be better utilized at a rescue animal shelter, instead of hanging around onTopix. Here's a word of advice , for what it's worth... Don't run after the Giants with your mouth shut. I hope you are at the right place at the right time, instead of the wrong place at the wrong time. What's your giant opposition that brings you here, curious ?
Working at a Rescue Animal Shelter would be her dream job, it could put food on {its} table for a long time.
well

Matthews, IN

#135616 Apr 13, 2014
hmm
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#135617 Apr 13, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text> First of all I don't live in Tennessee and second what do cats have to do with the conversation? Can't think of anything else to say? Is that it?
And third..I was just stating an observation. An observation that is rather obvious.....and not just from me. You go on any forum anywhere in the country, you will find the same comments. You can even google that liberal democrat women are less than attractive and you find multiple links on the subject. Links that support just what I said....
In fact You tube had a a video singing "Who let the dogs out" while showing democrat women. Than it went to Tom Jones singing "She's a lady" while showing GOP women. So you see it's out there...everywhere!
So you see, it's just a fact. Not all liberal democrat women are unattractive but you can bet your bottom dollar that most are.
You don't like it....well I'm sorry I can't change what the eyes see...
So get over it already!
Your entire post is utterly ridiculous. I'm guessing OT mentioned "cat lady" because the stereotype of a cat lady is a lonely, homely, old spinster who can't get a man.

You do know that anything can be put on You Tube right? How many times have you criticized others for posting You Tube as "fact"? There are no "facts" in your post, and the more you post these kinds of "know all" statements that are pure opinion, the more foolish you make yourself look....
Timbuk2

Livingston, TN

#135618 Apr 13, 2014
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire post is utterly ridiculous. I'm guessing OT mentioned "cat lady" because the stereotype of a cat lady is a lonely, homely, old spinster who can't get a man.
Don't know where you got your image, here's mine:

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#135619 Apr 13, 2014
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#135620 Apr 13, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>.
Julia, you can call me all of the names you want, as it shows your character.
The only name I have called you is Sassy's lap dog. So tell me.....your friend, Sassy has called people all kind of vile names, I have not heard you say word one to her about her character....so you see, Sassy's lap dog suits you perfectly.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#135621 Apr 13, 2014
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong kind of "cat lady", but nice try... ;)
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#135626 Apr 13, 2014
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You always look foolish.At least she contributes to the conversation at the time.You post sarcasm as does OT.Two of a kind,negative,self centered.I'm so good ,you're so bad air of arrogance from both of you.You flirt with some,bitch at women.
Like Dunlapian's smirky negative remarks against Republicans and his neighbors.
Calm down granny. Of course she contributes to the conversation at the time, as do you and a few others because you all are always here... Some of us don't spend our lives on this thread and comment on past posts as we read them. It might be as long as a couple of days or more - GASP...
vat

Johnson City, TN

#135627 Apr 13, 2014
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sick post sent to TOPIX.
Your puppy stew recipe sent to topix. HAHAHAHAQHHAQHHAQHH
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#135629 Apr 13, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant!
You wish - more likely this. I will leave you all to enjoy your day of arguing with some "facts" of Julia in her own You Tube video being "right".....

Warning strong language!

Pete

Bristol, TN

#135632 Apr 13, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>Good Point!
Some of my TP married friends that we have known for some time also have separate bank accounts.....some others the wives are clueless about what or how the money is divided.
I might be wrong BAS, but I don't think politics has anything to do with your friends' policies regarding their family finances. This seems more of a personal thing to me. My wife manages all the bills and our income. Usually, the spouse with the most financial responsibility handles the finances, at least from what I have seen. When it comes to business finances, I am very frugal. When it comes to purchasing toys, I have no discipline :) Your friends are sort of acting like they are planning to de-spouse.

Off to Grandfather Mountain for the day. Haven't been there in over 30 years.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#135636 Apr 13, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>Good Point!
Interesting that you reference your TP friends most times when you make a point.

Anyway....It's like no other folks have separate bank accounts?
I really feel it's nobody's business.
We have never had separate accounts, and I handle all the money.
No big deal..........
To each his/her own..........

Hey maybe someday the government will mandate how married couples have to manage their accounts.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#135637 Apr 13, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> That's all very ironic since the ACA was originally a republican plan before they disowned it and ran away.
Maybe Barry should have put a Republican in charge of the HHS then instead of clueless Kathleen.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#135638 Apr 13, 2014
BAS wrote:
<quoted text>Well BO, my point about the subsidies is sooner or later fossil fuel is going to run out. I'm glad new technologies is recovering more fossil fuel. Like natural gas, now I don't know all that much about fracking, but I do know these new companies want to do all they can in this new field of extraction(yes I know it's been around for awhile) I do know when you drill down and remove a layer of earth........something is going to give. That is why we have these small earthquakes, not the huge ones caused by tectonic plates crashing into each other.
There is no layer of earth extracted during fracking.
The "hole" is a pipe drilled downward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 min Bree_Z 5,719
heidiho 5 min TryToSmile 6
***** last post wins ***** 36 min Bree_Z 624
Jordan Greenway 52 min Jimbo 4
Rock Batter? (Jul '10) 1 hr Judy 36
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 1 hr crzy bch 24
Reverse CowBOY? 2 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 1
What I learned about relationshps 14 hr csmaven 62
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 14 hr idiots 172
Principal at Mosheim 16 hr really 83