Don't do it
Don't do it *****
Ethel
123 pictures

Salt Lake City, UT

#135574 Apr 12, 2014
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it wasn't you, but instead the groupie of jackbooted child killers.
You mean you wouldn't kill them after you finish doing what you do with them ? What a guy.....
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#135575 Apr 12, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
Carter = Obama
Obama = Carter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eEOgOmNmH-EXX
They are congruent.
I once or twice called it "Carter's third term".

If memory serves, the jackboot groupie went nuts.
123 pictures

Salt Lake City, UT

#135576 Apr 12, 2014
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there's nobody around here worth wasting time on. All they have are copycats with the Pee Wee Herman act. "I know you are but what am I?"
Raw sewage. Groupies of jackbooted child murderers, just an extension of the Abortion Culture.
Makes you wanna join the DNC, eh?
Make you want to molest a few doesn't it ?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#135577 Apr 12, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
Sibelius botched the ACA rollout......
Then she botched her "farewell" speech......
This administration selects some real nice ones..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QYz0LUI7o1kXX&feature=you tu.be
The 26 second mark..........lol
Surely, You don't actually think that she wrote and compiled her own speech, do you?
NOBODY in the Federal Gov't. does that , or haven't you learned that by now?
I do agree that she might need some better Assistants, but since the TEApublicans demanded all the Budget Cuts, who knows how many different Duties her Assistants are juggling, all at one time.

Just making calls to different Depts. of the Federal Gov't., I am absolutely astounded at how many are NOW Voicemail Services that have ALWAYS been Live People to talk to, during my entire Lifetime...and it's NOT a good thing, either!
Thanks to you TEApublicans and your obsession with money, the American People are no longer being served adequately by our Federal Gov't., and if you have your way, it'll get even worse...and it's bad enough right now! Or is that all part of the Plan to do away with Government entirely?

I wish you TEApublicans could experience just one week of that, "NO Gov't." that you're all so fond of, without any of the rest of us getting hurt or killed. You'd be begging for Gov't. to come back and be like it's always been...IF you lived through it!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#135578 Apr 12, 2014
123 pictures wrote:
<quoted text> You mean you wouldn't kill them after you finish doing what you do with them ? What a guy.....
Oh, I get it. You want me to also be a child killer so you can rub your latent male parts against your monitor, right?

How about that, everybody? You saw it right here.

A groupie put in an application!

Location hidden

#135579 Apr 12, 2014
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sibelius rocked the ACA roll out...Rocky start just like Romney care in Mass. But things got much better and life is better for 7.5 million americans. As well as 3 mllion children allowed to stay on their parent's plans until they are 26 yrs. Old.
She deserves a break today.
AND, she's Retirement Age! Whether she will or not, remains to be seen, but she's 65 Y.O.A., time to slow down and relax a little and do what she enjoys.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#135580 Apr 12, 2014
Georgie Grrrrl wrote:
<quoted text> Make you want to molest a few doesn't it ?
That's my groupie. "710 Morrow Street", Waynesboro. 2 universtity dgrees.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#135581 Apr 12, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, You don't actually think that she wrote and compiled her own speech, do you?
NOBODY in the Federal Gov't. does that , or haven't you learned that by now?
I do agree that she might need some better Assistants, but since the TEApublicans demanded all the Budget Cuts, who knows how many different Duties her Assistants are juggling, all at one time.
Just making calls to different Depts. of the Federal Gov't., I am absolutely astounded at how many are NOW Voicemail Services that have ALWAYS been Live People to talk to, during my entire Lifetime...and it's NOT a good thing, either!
Thanks to you TEApublicans and your obsession with money, the American People are no longer being served adequately by our Federal Gov't., and if you have your way, it'll get even worse...and it's bad enough right now! Or is that all part of the Plan to do away with Government entirely?
I wish you TEApublicans could experience just one week of that, "NO Gov't." that you're all so fond of, without any of the rest of us getting hurt or killed. You'd be begging for Gov't. to come back and be like it's always been...IF you lived through it!
So Sibelius's botched speech is the Republican's fault too.
When she lied to Congress, the Republican's made her.
The Republican's botched the ACA rollout too.
Your finger pointing is vintage "Obama".
It's always someone else's fault.
The 2nd chapter of the "Ukraine" is about to be written.
I know, I know.....that's the Republican's fault too.

A shortage of money in DC?
Surely you jest.
The Fed is still printing billions every month out of thin air.
And..........Michelle doesn't seem to have any trouble finding her Stolichnaya.
lol

UK

#135582 Apr 12, 2014
123 pictures wrote:
<quoted text> You mean you wouldn't kill them after you finish doing what you do with them ? What a guy.....
Old "irv" doesn't seem to want to discuss his run in with criminal justice. I guess being tagged as a violent sexual deviant for the rest of your life does take some of the wind out of your sails. He had rather try to be a comedian than to deal with his sickness and perversions. His conservative sidekicks seem applaud his lifestyle........but they would now,wouldn't they.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#135583 Apr 12, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, she's Retirement Age! Whether she will or not, remains to be seen, but she's 65 Y.O.A., time to slow down and relax a little and do what she enjoys.
She retired when she accepted the appointment 5 years ago.....isn't that apparent?
lol

UK

#135584 Apr 12, 2014
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my groupie. "710 Morrow Street", Waynesboro. 2 universtity dgrees.
Poor"irv". Guess those big guys in the greybar hotel stuck you a little to much. Got baby gravy on the brain.

Location hidden

#135585 Apr 12, 2014
Olivia wrote:
The GOP legislators, McConnel, Cruz, Walker, Rubio, Paul, intend to destroy life as we know it, Social Security, Medicare, Public education, infrastructure repair and creation...
Destroy the EPA so Big oil, Big Coal, can destroy our environment
The GOP want to turn our environment into wasteland...
When no one can breath the air or drink the water, it will not matter how many millions you have in your account.
You can not drink money or breath money, can not eat money...
Greed will be the defining factor in the demise of human kind....
I could not agree more! It'll be like the "Mad Max" movie and these Idiots really think their money and guns are going to save them! Man, are they going to be in for a shock!
Just proves how little common sense they really have!

Location hidden

#135586 Apr 12, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest.
You better back your azz up. It was your good friend at the Asylum that said that, not me!
And BTW, when your Wife gets home from her Lesbian date, maybe she'll have a shot of that Russian Vodka with you and tell you all about it...IN DETAIL!
lol

UK

#135587 Apr 12, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest.
That's all very ironic since the ACA was originally a republican plan before they disowned it and ran away.

Location hidden

#135588 Apr 12, 2014
"Worse Than You Can Imagine: The Super Rich Are Hiding Vast Sums Of Money."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/worse-than-you-can-imagine-t...

Location hidden

#135589 Apr 12, 2014
"Right Wing Terrorists Poised To Spark 2nd American Revolution (Video)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/right-wing-terrorists-poised...
lol

UK

#135590 Apr 12, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> Old "irv" doesn't seem to want to discuss his run in with criminal justice. I guess being tagged as a violent sexual deviant for the rest of your life does take some of the wind out of your sails. He had rather try to be a comedian than to deal with his sickness and perversions. His conservative sidekicks seem applaud his lifestyle........but they would now,wouldn't they.
"to applaud:
pepe and linda

Tampa, FL

#135591 Apr 12, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You better back your azz up. It was your good friend at the Asylum that said that, not me!
And BTW, when your Wife gets home from her Lesbian date, maybe she'll have a shot of that Russian Vodka with you and tell you all about it...IN DETAIL!
Here we are on the side of the interstate and he made me bback my azz up.Can you imagine backin dat azz up for a way home . He made the trip in 5 hrs. The way I drive it.takes six and half hours .I think I will love it

Location hidden

#135599 Apr 13, 2014
123crazy wrote:

"YOU are NO lady."
----------
And neither are you, you Old Flamboyant Drag Queen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 9 min Mel 15
How much is a Governor HASLAM worth 16 min info 4 everyone 34
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 32 min ucanthandletruth 9,440
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 35 min BeastOfBurden 4,015
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Calhoun 8,640
mental illness 1 hr BeastOfBurden 3
If not HILLARY 2016 then who 1 hr WDRussell 12
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000