Comments
116,321 - 116,340 of 146,112 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#129193 Mar 7, 2014
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong.... Obamacare was touted as AFFORDABLE healthcare without pre-existing condition exemptions, opening up access to millions of Americans who had to depend on the emergency room for their only healthcare access. The AFFORDABLE CARE ACT....
Small businesses with under 50 employees get an additional tax credit for providing health insurance to employees. Exactly how big do you consider a SMALL business to be ?
Those lost insurance policies were so good until the insured needed them. Then they covered enough to assure a middle class family could file bankruptcy to keep from paying all they failed to cover.
I haven't weighed in on your constant harping about global warming or climate change... BECAUSE I don't know enough about it TO comment. That same dynamic doesn't apply to the ACA. I know enough about this issue to know that you do not know anything about this issue !
No, it is not wrong. Many - if not most - dim-libs actually believe that Obamacare wll be 'free'.

As for your assertion that it is 'affordable'....just how can Obamacare be affordable when a family of 4 must shell our $20,000 a year; it causes current health insurance rates to skyrocket; causes people to lose their jobs; and the ripple effects causes virtually ALL health and food related goods cost to go UP?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#129194 Mar 7, 2014
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't weighed in on your constant harping about global warming or climate change... BECAUSE I don't know enough about it TO comment.
That is OK - the other dim-libs on here don't either.

LOL....er....Chuckles!!!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#129195 Mar 7, 2014
typical liberal wrote:
We have a President who cant spell..
WASHINGTON He bobbled the spelling, but President Barack Obama had nothing but R-E-S-P-E-C-T for the "women of soul" who shook and rattled the rafters of the White House on Thursday night.
"What a lineup!" Obama declared at the outset of a concert that featured a generations-spanning array of soul singers that stretched from musical legends Aretha Franklin and Patti LaBelle to 20-year-old Ariana Grande.
Obama paid tribute to Franklin for turning her signature song "Respect" into "a rallying cry for African-Americans, women and then everyone who felt marginalized."
The pumped-up audience gave a hearty laugh but was more than willing to forgive the president for spelling it "R-S-P-E-C-T."
How appropriate he can't spell RESPECT.

Is there a speech on record that he hasn't botched without reading the TelePrompTer?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#129196 Mar 7, 2014
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Just two or three nights ago you were calling Julia a hooker. Your memory is selective. You post in a negative manner at most every turn. If someone disagrees with your political ideals you pull out every vile or nasty descriptive you can think of at the moment. You are the disgusting one. Changing a letter to make your cursing look "cute" is not any more ladylike than what Jackson spews. People like you or they don't, being ugly to them is just your way to cope. No one cares if you call them a liar or any other name anymore because you lack any credibility.
Well at least, I don't use the Ghetto Street Slang curse words like you filthy-mouthed Trolls do. So, you can try and spin it anyway you want, but filth and Low-class language is what you and your Troll buddies use, probably because that's what you're used to being called and calling others. That's pretty much tells me what kind of People you are and the crowd you hang around with.

Furthermore, being called a "hooker" is mild compared to what you and your Buddies call me on a daily basis and you know it.
So, don't even try to justify you sewer language...and upbringing, with such a flimsy justification.
Instead, just shut up with your filthy Name-calling, for no other reason besides the fact that you don't like me or my opinions. If I called you and your Buddies a whore or a son-of-a-Bit*h every time you posted something that I don't like, I'd be calling you that after every post you make...but, I DON'T and NEVER HAVE! So, that proves how low-class you, and they, are and I'm better than that!
I'm sure that when you read this, you will prove my point in your, or their, very next post, if you follow the pattern you've adhered to so far.

Location hidden

#129197 Mar 7, 2014
typical liberal wrote:
We have a President who cant spell..
WASHINGTON He bobbled the spelling, but President Barack Obama had nothing but R-E-S-P-E-C-T for the "women of soul" who shook and rattled the rafters of the White House on Thursday night.
"What a lineup!" Obama declared at the outset of a concert that featured a generations-spanning array of soul singers that stretched from musical legends Aretha Franklin and Patti LaBelle to 20-year-old Ariana Grande.
Obama paid tribute to Franklin for turning her signature song "Respect" into "a rallying cry for African-Americans, women and then everyone who felt marginalized."
The pumped-up audience gave a hearty laugh but was more than willing to forgive the president for spelling it "R-S-P-E-C-T."
You TEAbaggers are scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to criticize our President for. How petty can you get??? Petty beyond belief , is the answer! For Gawd's Sake, GROW UP!
Loud n Proud

Morristown, TN

#129198 Mar 7, 2014
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Just two or three nights ago you were calling Julia a hooker. Your memory is selective. You post in a negative manner at most every turn. If someone disagrees with your political ideals you pull out every vile or nasty descriptive you can think of at the moment. You are the disgusting one. Changing a letter to make your cursing look "cute" is not any more ladylike than what Jackson spews. People like you or they don't, being ugly to them is just your way to cope. No one cares if you call them a liar or any other name anymore because you lack any credibility.
As usual, I agree with your post 100% HN. Call it like you see it. Thanks. Have a lovely day and a great weekend. I hope to be outside a little bit, weather and temp permitting.

Location hidden

#129199 Mar 7, 2014
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Well I ask you dumbass, what does it matter of I am "Christian" or not?? You think you have a right to judge me?? Are you a Christians?? Are you perfect?? You think you deserve heaven?? You seem to ask, but you never seem to answer.. I can see why your name is OA, Original Ahole..
Jackson, OA was pointing out the obvious answer, DUH! The answer that you prove is the correct one in all your posts.
You People are sooo incredible STUPID...and yes, I said, YOU'RE STUPID! And that's the nicest thing I can say about you!

Now, I'm sick of this Mindless chatter, so carry on with your stupidity, without me! I've had more intelligent conversations with the wall in my house, than I'm having with you Idiots...and all my wall did was stand there and look at me!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#129200 Mar 7, 2014
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Well I ask you dumbass, what does it matter of I am "Christian" or not?? You think you have a right to judge me?? Are you a Christians?? Are you perfect?? You think you deserve heaven?? You seem to ask, but you never seem to answer.. I can see why your name is OA, Original Ahole..
Yes, I am a Christian. Now then, are you ashamed to admit you're a Christian? Or are you ashamed to admit you're not a Christian? You have been nothing but elusive concerning this question so far.
here now

Johnson City, TN

#129201 Mar 7, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least, I don't use the Ghetto Street Slang curse words like you filthy-mouthed Trolls do. So, you can try and spin it anyway you want, but filth and Low-class language is what you and your Troll buddies use, probably because that's what you're used to being called and calling others. That's pretty much tells me what kind of People you are and the crowd you hang around with.
Furthermore, being called a "hooker" is mild compared to what you and your Buddies call me on a daily basis and you know it.
So, don't even try to justify you sewer language...and upbringing, with such a flimsy justification.
Instead, just shut up with your filthy Name-calling, for no other reason besides the fact that you don't like me or my opinions. If I called you and your Buddies a whore or a son-of-a-Bit*h every time you posted something that I don't like, I'd be calling you that after every post you make...but, I DON'T and NEVER HAVE! So, that proves how low-class you, and they, are and I'm better than that!
I'm sure that when you read this, you will prove my point in your, or their, very next post, if you follow the pattern you've adhered to so far.
I have never called you those words. I do not need to use curse words nor do I speak ghetto. You can cast that net elsewhere. I may have called you a dingbat, a foul smelling old sow or a piece of work. You have yourself a nice day. I think I will go shopping.
Loud n Proud

Morristown, TN

#129202 Mar 7, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackson, OA was pointing out the obvious answer, DUH! The answer that you prove is the correct one in all your posts.
You People are sooo incredible STUPID...and yes, I said, YOU'RE STUPID! And that's the nicest thing I can say about you!
Now, I'm sick of this Mindless chatter, so carry on with your stupidity, without me! I've had more intelligent conversations with the wall in my house, than I'm having with you Idiots...and all my wall did was stand there and look at me!
Well have fun with that dear. Quick question: if EVERYONE here is so "stupid" and "mean" to you, why do you come back for more? Day after day, hour after hour? I don't understand!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#129203 Mar 7, 2014
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
You are comparing apples to oranges.
Those ancestors you speak of came here and assimilated, learning the predominant language of the land, and built themselves up - with little or no government handouts. In fact, there were immigration laws on the books that limited immigrants who had little to offer the country as a whole. THIS is what built the country.
What we have now is every illiterate and unskilled person from a third world country can come here with nothing except a hand out ready to receive whatever dim-libs can take from those who produce.
Of course, dim-libs love this - as it is another huge block of dim-lib voters.
Assimilated ? Again you act as if you know a lot... but that assimilation took time and as a result most cities of any size had neighborhoods that reflected the ethnic heritage of those immigrants. You have never heard of Chinatowns ? How about Boston's Irish neighborhoods and the Little Italy's of the New York boroughs....
Just as those who had already arrived and then posted signs that read "No Irish Need Apply", you criticize those who now want to become Americans.

Your cohorts have seen to it that poor Americans have to struggle to live and feed a family let alone send a kid to college or save for retirement, and you want to blame that on "third world" immigrants ?
Let me tell you something... The largest employer of ILLEGAL third world immigrants around here is the Koch Bros. chicken processing plant. Perhaps you should put the blame where it belongs, on the big businessmen who did their best to lower wages in this country with outsourcing and when that didn't get them low enough to satisfy their unbridled greed, they quietly began importing illegals to drive them lower yet.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#129204 Mar 7, 2014
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Assimilated ? Again you act as if you know a lot... but that assimilation took time and as a result most cities of any size had neighborhoods that reflected the ethnic heritage of those immigrants. You have never heard of Chinatowns ? How about Boston's Irish neighborhoods and the Little Italy's of the New York boroughs....
Just as those who had already arrived and then posted signs that read "No Irish Need Apply", you criticize those who now want to become Americans.
Your cohorts have seen to it that poor Americans have to struggle to live and feed a family let alone send a kid to college or save for retirement, and you want to blame that on "third world" immigrants ?
Let me tell you something... The largest employer of ILLEGAL third world immigrants around here is the Koch Bros. chicken processing plant. Perhaps you should put the blame where it belongs, on the big businessmen who did their best to lower wages in this country with outsourcing and when that didn't get them low enough to satisfy their unbridled greed, they quietly began importing illegals to drive them lower yet.
Yes - they were assimilated into the American culture and made sure their children were taught to read, write, and speak English. The Guatemalans, Mexicans, et. al. have no intention of assimilating into the American culture - nor speak the English language.

You have no argument about large employers - like Koch AND Tyson (Clinton's buddys) who actively want more and more illegals here. Heck - the U.S. Chamber of Commerce wants amnesty along with the Dems in congress - and not a few RINOs.

You speak about raising the minimum wage being a good thing - well, it is artificially held low precisely because of the crony capitalists who want it that way...and the Dems who want the votes of the Hispanics.

Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#129205 Mar 7, 2014
President'n is just so hard!!!

Ukraine situation has wore zerO out - Off to ANOTHER vacation

According to CNN, the White House schedule still shows the First Family jetting off to Key Largo on your dime.

Daily Caller reports this will be the third tax-payer financed vacation for the Obamas this year
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#129206 Mar 7, 2014
also...

Crazy Uncle Joe Biden is vacationing in the Virgin Islands...AGAIN..twice in 3 months.
and John E'fn Kerry is in the Caribbean.

Is there ANYONE in the office over there?

Keep in mind - this is JUST March 7th and zerO has been on vacation 3 TIMES in less than 3 months.

How many vacations you been on this year???
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#129207 Mar 7, 2014
...the 66th day of 2014 - and zerO has been on vacation THREE TIMES.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#129208 Mar 7, 2014
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a Christian. Now then, are you ashamed to admit you're a Christian? Or are you ashamed to admit you're not a Christian? You have been nothing but elusive concerning this question so far.
This is not a religious forum.
You bring your views to agitate,aggravate,irritate posters who prefer NOT to discuss Beliefs with you,yet you continue to harass posters about finding out if they are saved,daily.
You are not in the know on what it takes to be saved.You should work on self and let others alone,especially WOMEN who are continually harassed by you.
Being saved is not your field and being a Chrisian is not your business.
YOu are milking this thread just as sss is trying also, to convert posters over to her beliefs which like you are on an elementery level.
Religion is like banking,its none of your meddling concern.They will tell you if it's necessary forYOU to know. You get too personal to be on TOPIX.
Start your own thread for those who care to reveal their personal life to the low life you are.
NO, you are not a good CHRISTIAN.You're a born again ,now trying to look holier than thou.And you not much of that.You have a need to get personal.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#129209 Mar 7, 2014
Bayless wrote:
...the 66th day of 2014 - and zerO has been on vacation THREE TIMES.
And we all see how YOU choose to spend all of YOUR free time. Do you ever go outside? What's this, about 30 posts already today by lunch time? Helluva life you're living, B-Less.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#129210 Mar 7, 2014
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
We've ALL seen just what she prefers to post,Insults.
Like the CAMDEN poster told her long ago,"YOU take every post and make it your own personal fight.
She likes to look superior but it seems she has to keep on trying because it's just not working on here.
Posters see right through a trouble maker who creates a crisis daily just to get to be the negative drama she needs to feed her maniac ego and personality.
She's wasted time. Easier to skip on over her drama and volumes and ignore her backwards ideas.Very uneducated.LOWLIFE THINKING.NOT a good woman.
Gutter talk.Anybody who would ask posters:
Are you gay
,Are you a crossdresser?
Are you a trucker?Is low life in mind.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#129211 Mar 7, 2014
<quoted text>
And we all see how YOU choose to spend all of YOUR free time. Do you ever go outside? What's this, about 30 posts already today by lunch time? Helluva life you're living, B-Less.
I work nights and stay up until a little past mid-day then go to bed.

What difference does it make to your sorry arse anyway?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#129212 Mar 7, 2014
<quoted text>
"PROFESSED"Christian ,we all agree with Bayless. You only speak for the "PROFESSED" you claim to be.
Do you understand others have private lives that you get nosy about??
YOU HAVE A REALLY SERIOUS PROBLEM.
TOO INQUISITIVE about others personal affairs and schedules.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pam Ellison (Sep '10) 12 min too sadd 31
Drug "King-pin" wink-wink Arrested 15 min Mike 16
Hannah Riddle 44 min Paul Cox 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Greeneville, TN (Jul '10) 1 hr KiMare 7,632
twested scissors 2 hr friend of hers 20
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Windy 9,328
Michael Brobeck (Sep '11) 4 hr Inquiring Minds 101
south greene football 8 hr jake 50
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 22 hr Release 12
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search