Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128175 Feb 26, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried forming an Independent Thought, or Opinion of your own, instead of just parroting, and posting, somebody else's?
My guess is...NO! You spend all your time searching for obscure Stories, on the Internet, that nobody cares about , nor reads...when you should be doing that unknown, to you, mental exercise called, "THINKING"!
...THIS - from the queen of spam posts daily.

Dumbass.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128176 Feb 26, 2014
A soldier who hid in her car to avoid saluting the flag — and then flaunted it on Instagram — is the latest service member to come under attack via social media and be accused of dishonoring her service.

Pfc. Tariqka Sheffey, whose Instagram handle is “sheffeynation,” posted a selfie with a caption that reads:

“This is me laying back in my car hiding so I don’t have to salute the 1700 flag, KEEP ALL YOUR ‘THATS SO DISRESPECTFUL/HOWRUDE/ETC.’ COMMENTS TO YOURSELF cuz, right now, IDGAFFFF.”

"Obscure Story" from and Obscure site:

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140225/NEW...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128177 Feb 26, 2014
More than 36 million people worldwide have died from the AIDS virus across the globe, and another 35.3 million are currently living with the disease.

But they no longer have any reason to worry. The Egyptian Army has defeated the disease.

...sure they have.....

http://www.timesofisrael.com/aids-cured-says-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#128178 Feb 26, 2014
Bayless wrote:
A soldier who hid in her car to avoid saluting the flag — and then flaunted it on Instagram — is the latest service member to come under attack via social media and be accused of dishonoring her service.
Pfc. Tariqka Sheffey, whose Instagram handle is “sheffeynation,” posted a selfie with a caption that reads:
“This is me laying back in my car hiding so I don’t have to salute the 1700 flag, KEEP ALL YOUR ‘THATS SO DISRESPECTFUL/HOWRUDE/ETC.’ COMMENTS TO YOURSELF cuz, right now, IDGAFFFF.”
And how many People, other than Soldiers and fairly recent Veterans, read the Army Times?

Location hidden

#128179 Feb 26, 2014
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure as I have not read the entire bill - and am confident that neither have you.
Perhaps the bill - since it is really a religious freedom bill - could also allow for comapnies to refuse to do any business with CHRISTIANS if the business owners so desire all because those people happen to be CHRISTIAN and no other reason....which IS occurring in Los Angeles right now.
Of course, right now government of another state forces Christians to bake same sex wedding cakes and forces a Christian photographer to take wedding photos of a gay couple - even though the proprietors are against same sex marriage on religious grounds.
Which scenario illustrates freedom?
That doesn't make any sense , at all. Wedding Photographers are hired and paid for , so all they have to do is turn the job down, just like any other For Profit Service can do.

Where are you getting this senseless Stuff, anyway?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#128180 Feb 26, 2014
Bayless wrote:
Well, our community organizer slanders America on a regular basis......he just doesn't bother to hide in a car!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128181 Feb 26, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many People, other than Soldiers and fairly recent Veterans, read the Army Times?
Quite a few. In addition, the young lady who refused to salute the flag posted it on Instagram and Facebook. Of course, NOBODY reads the posts on those, do they moron?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128182 Feb 26, 2014
Of course, When you have an Atty Gen (Eric Holder) telling state Atty's Gen that they don't have to follow THE LAW and the Constitution of their respective states...then this is what we get.

Society thinks it can do what it wants, when it wants.

On a side note, and I realize this will really bother your low IQ, it is of peculiar interest that this soldier's alleged name is "Tarikya", which looks and sounds a lot like the muslim word "Taqiyyah" which is the muslim practice of deceiving infidels in order to spread the religion of peace (where decapitation of infidels is encouraged) called Islam...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128183 Feb 26, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make any sense , at all. Wedding Photographers are hired and paid for , so all they have to do is turn the job down, just like any other For Profit Service can do.
Where are you getting this senseless Stuff, anyway?
You REALLY are a complete and utter moron.

Bakery:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-orders-colorad...

Photographer:

http://www.examiner.com/article/christian-pho...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128184 Feb 26, 2014
AND here you go ReallyLowIQSassy...

A bar in Los Angeles refuses service to those who do not agree with the gay lifestyle.

Of course, to dim-libs, this is to be celebrated!!!

But, the law in Arizona - well, it's to be ridiculed.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/02/25/weh...

Location hidden

#128185 Feb 26, 2014
Bayless wrote:
Of course, When you have an Atty Gen (Eric Holder) telling state Atty's Gen that they don't have to follow THE LAW and the Constitution of their respective states...then this is what we get.
Society thinks it can do what it wants, when it wants.
On a side note, and I realize this will really bother your low IQ, it is of peculiar interest that this soldier's alleged name is "Tarikya", which looks and sounds a lot like the muslim word "Taqiyyah" which is the muslim practice of deceiving infidels in order to spread the religion of peace (where decapitation of infidels is encouraged) called Islam...
And of course, we should hang her based on your "suspicions" and wild "head fantasies". Isn't that exactly what Al Qaeda Muslim Jihadists would do?

Maybe Holder, the Justice Dept., and Homeland Security should take a long , hard look at YOU!

Location hidden

#128186 Feb 26, 2014
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Your idiocy knows no bounds.
Yet, it still can't even begin to keep up with yours!

Location hidden

#128187 Feb 26, 2014
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a few. In addition, the young lady who refused to salute the flag posted it on Instagram and Facebook. Of course, NOBODY reads the posts on those, do they moron?
I'll bet you're gullible enough that you believe everything you read on Topix, too, doncha?
Heck, you're a TEAbagger...the more unbelievable it is , the more you fall for it. We all know that just from reading your Posts.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128188 Feb 26, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course, we should hang her based on your "suspicions" and wild "head fantasies". Isn't that exactly what Al Qaeda Muslim Jihadists would do?
Maybe Holder, the Justice Dept., and Homeland Security should take a long , hard look at YOU!
It would be best if the psychiatric facility nearest you would take a long, hard look at you.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128189 Feb 26, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, it still can't even begin to keep up with yours!
Ooooooh!!!

You really told me!

Location hidden

#128190 Feb 26, 2014
"Harry Reid Slams The Koch Brothers For Deceptive Obamacare ‘Horror Stories’."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/26/harry-r...

Location hidden

#128192 Feb 26, 2014
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be best if the psychiatric facility nearest you would take a long, hard look at you.
Why? Are you lonely...are you wanting and needing company?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128193 Feb 26, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you're gullible enough that you believe everything you read on Topix, too, doncha?
Heck, you're a TEAbagger...the more unbelievable it is , the more you fall for it. We all know that just from reading your Posts.
By the 'we'- all the rest of us real people know just who you are posting about - your 'other' selves, right, Sybil???

Like, Olivia, omg, Andy, etc.
Barry Obama is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#128194 Feb 26, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know that the IRS, working on behalf of this administration's agenda, takes a long hard look at anyone or any group that labels itself conservative.
Nothing new here....I expect it.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#128195 Feb 26, 2014
Sassy!!!

Tomorrow is he 5th anniversary of the Tea (Taxed Enough Already) Party Movement!

I know you'll want to tune in and hear the great patriot speakers such as, Sen. Mike Lee, Congressmen Jim Jordan, Michele Bachmann, Steve King, Louie Gohmert, Jim Bridenstine, and more.

LOL...er...Chuckles!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 2 hr Greene Light 277
Effects from smoking cigarettes 2 hr Greene Light 13
Job Wanted in Greeneville 2 hr Greene Light 3
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 5 hr Dutch 19
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 5 hr Asking 158
Principal at Mosheim 6 hr Geeze Louise 79
On the 1st day of Christmas 7 hr Trunketeer 30
Is Greene County inbred? 16 hr Mary Kresmus 37
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match