Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 5,558)

Showing posts 111,141 - 111,160 of140,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you kindly refrain from trying to clean off other's porches till you've cleaned your filthy porch off first.
And stop trying to "teach" others.(what you do not know yourself),you're not qualified.You dumbsss you just type to be typing BS.
You are worse than a yard ape could ever be,you are So STUPID . Why don't you practice what YOU try to preach so unsuccessfully?? You are pukey!People laugh at your maniac posts daily.
And yet you wouldn't dare miss replying to her every post.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that kind of like you trying to convince us you're not a dumb yard ape when we all see your big long typing fingers ?? For darn sure,you're no kitty.Ugly as an old ape.Still eating ,inhaling cancer sticke.Guess you support cigarette companies so you can get your till yo can't breathe.NO way anyboody would listen to or reade places with a fol like you. Times running out "cancer breath".
No wonder statistics show that more and more people are leaving the church, they don't want to be associated with "Christians" like you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This is poorly veiled desperation on your part. You are attempting to get others to determine if it's remotely possible "ANYONE" but your community organizer actually authored this bill! HA...you're so busted. You're even asking others if we "know anyone who's actually read it," to then imply that the bill's being opposed just because Odumber authored it. Unbelievable! I see you missed it again, but the "MAJORITY" of Americans don't like the bill either. Just so you know, it's a safe bet that no-one in congress has... "read" the bill. Even the new kids have legions of lawyers dissecting this monstrosity on an hourly basis to later regurgitate the import back to elected representatives. Your question alone announces the fact that you have no concept of what it means to read (and comprehend) this much legal work. I have been told that legal teams have actually had to design "mapping" programs to handle this much legal text just to manage it. But, this is all about you....isn't it? Well, there's always "Tupperware".
There's a great deal of First-hand testimonials from Users of Obamacare that it is a "good thing". But, the TEApublican opponents of it, who certainly have not signed up for it, as far as we know, are viciously against it, as well as TEApublican Public Servants, who haven't said whether they signed up for it, or not.

The question of how did they reach their intense opposition to Obamacare...on what specific basis...is a valid question and One that the American Public deserves the answer to!

If the TEApublicans in Congress have voted 40-plus times to try and Repeal Obamacare, wasting all that time on our Taxpayer money, they owe us a specific detailed explanation of why they think it is so bad, not just the general statements they have made so far...and they have NEVER done that!

Why would you object to that question???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well...maybe the problem stems from your compatibility questionnaire when you insisted that all prospects would be required to love cats. Are you so out of touch you really don't realize that real men always prefer chicken and ribs? I'm sorry none of these guys responded to your relentless pursuits. Anyway, you should know that a woman must daily leave her computer long enough to bathe and prepare a sumptuous meal for her King. Besides, just because you failed this time, doesn't mean you won't the next! Just do something about the questionnaire and get rid of question #17: "Do you promise to lie every time I ask if I look Fat in my dress?"....This could be your recurrent deal-breaker,so........
What the heck are you blabbering about??? Word Salad!...SMH...and rolling my eyes...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Minimum wage going up to $10.10/hour..for federal contractors and localities are following suit...Yeah! Thank you Pesident Obama. Balkers are going to be outed for the Buzzards they are. He He He.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck are you blabbering about??? Word Salad!...SMH...and rolling my eyes...
Somebody has been dipping into the "recipe". He He He
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why haven't any of you TEAbaggers asked your elected Representatives if THEY have actually read the Obamacare Law, and if they say they have , to tell you specifically what it is that they disagree with, that's actually in the Law???
None of you know, that's obvious, so I would love to know if any of your Elected Officials know, either...or is it just because it's Obama's Law. After all, that's all of you TEAbaggers' real objection, isn't it? That's easy to see because you keep posting Lies about what it does and doesn't do!
BTW, the Person that I told you about that called me this morning...paid 27 cents for a prescription that they had been paying a little over a hundred dollars for...and that was using their new Employer-Provided Insurance that the Company switched to, because of Obamacare!
Another complete fabrication of the truth and one of the most misconstrued tales you have told to date. How do you come up with the story lines for these tall tales? When you basically have to lie to try to prove a point, then you don't have a point to make.

There is not a single insurance company that offers group health insurance plans for employers or the state/federal exchanges that offer a copay of 27 cents for a tier 1 drug, not one. I have seen the bronze, silver, gold and platinum group healthcare plans from Humana, United Healthcare and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. These are what you would call the Obamacare plans. None of these plans offer a copay of 27 cents for even generic prescription drugs. None of them even come close. You fabricated this story plain and simple.

Also, there are no group insurance plans that have a $0 copay for doctor visits, even a family practice visit. Another complete fabrication on your part.

Here is an exact list of what EVERY employer who provides healthcare for their employees is facing currently -

1. A 3.5% ACA tax on the cost of the entire healthcare plan
2. Whether it is a bronze, silver, gold or platinum plan, increases of at least 30% over comparable plans that preceded the "metal" plans.
3. Higher copays and deductibles per dollar than previous non-metal plans
4. Higher workman's comp rates due to higher healthcare insurance premiums and less companies providing these plans

There is no company in the state of Tennessee voluntarily switching to the "metal" plans before the ACA employer mandate because the State of Tennessee has opted to allow employers to take advantage of Obama's offer to extend the old plans for one year. Not all states have done this.

There is not one non-ACA plan that has changed its terms or policies simply because ACA plans are available. An insurance company cannot legally change an employer's insurance plan's terms and conditions in the middle of the plan's term. Also, there isn't one employer offering a zero copay plan. It is simply non-affordable. This will also not be offered under the ACA because it would make the plan subject to the "Cadillac Tax." Therefore, your concocted story is not physically or realistically possible.

If you are going to continue to post fictional scenarios and fabricated stories in your posts, at least be good at it. I honestly don't think you are intelligent enough to even know what can be verified and what can't.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be because there is no such thing as an "honest" TEAbagger! We know because we've read your Posts, remember? AND, we've listened to your Elected Officials in Congress. Maybe, it's time you listened to ours...and got your information from a Reputable News Source, if you don't already know that YOURS is just a bunch of Propaganda Nonsense.
You're willing allowing yourself to be brainwashed by letting somebody else tell you what to think, instead of thinking for yourself, AFTER you learn and consider all sides.
What's honest about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Is he a TEAbagger?
BCAlien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, that is stupid. You, Bayless, and TN Voter have got to be the most uninformed people on the planet (I hope). The fact that you willingly display your ignorance is amazing....
Yea these poor white racist trash don't realize you have to be Ayrian to claim any superior intelligence.
Timbuk2

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
http://planet.infowars.com/act ivism/ted-nugent-was-no-angel- the-high-times-interview-admit s-he-dodged-the-draft-did-meth
Nugent–a Draft Dodger–divorced his wife, used his rock star money to gain sole custody of the kids, lived with a teen groupie who raised the kids (he was too busy touring), cheated on his second wife, Shemane, and had a kid outside of wedlock with Karen Gutowski of New Hampshire, with whom he fought against paying child support for years.
That’s in addition to the two other kids Ted Nugent had out of wedlock with two other different women by the time he turned 21. That’s right. Ted Nugent fathered SEVEN kids with FIVE different women, to which only two of whom he was married.****
So I guess the point of this is that Ted Nugent's previous lifestyle makes whatever he's doing now hypocritical.

Does that mean that substance abusers who change their lives are also hypocritical? does this mean that people who give up smoking tobacco and now can't stand being around tobacco smoke are hypocritical?

Using that logic, how did Teddy Kennedy become the lion of the Senate? In today's world, he would go to jail for what he did to Mary Jo Koepechne. And despite being a womanizer who disrespected women, you people made him out to be a champion of "women's rights".

Remember the William Kennedy Smith trial?

" In 1991, Smith was tried and acquitted on a charge of rape."

Very liberal of him.

"The incident began on the evening of Good Friday, March 29, 1991, when Smith, then 30 years old, was in a bar (named Au Bar) in Palm Beach, Florida, with his uncle, Senator Ted Kennedy, and his cousin Patrick J. Kennedy. "

Oh, BOY! Uncle Teddy's buying.

"Smith met a 29-year-old woman and another young woman at the bar. The five then went to a nearby house owned by the Kennedy family. Smith and the 29-year-old woman walked along the beach. The woman alleged that Smith raped her; Smith testified that they had consensual sex. Although three women were willing to testify that Smith had sexually assaulted them in incidents in the 1980s that were not reported to the police, their testimony was excluded.

The rich, especially LIBERAL rich get special privileges.

"Smith was acquitted of all charges."

WOW! What a surprise.

And Teddy went on to champion "women's rights".

But Ted Nugent's youthful indiscretions make him a right wing wacko.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
Minimum wage going up to $10.10/hour..for federal contractors and localities are following suit...Yeah! Thank you Pesident Obama. Balkers are going to be outed for the Buzzards they are. He He He.
Only new federal contract workers get the raise thus discriminating against current workers.

Barry made the current workers mad.

Such is life. LOL!

"Illustrating his willingness to act on his own, the White House says Obama will announce that he will sign an executive order increasing the minimum wage from $7.25 to $10.10 for new federal contracts."

" The measure affects only future contracts, not existing ones, and would only apply to contract renewals if other terms of the agreement changed. As a result, the order would benefit far fewer workers than the number foreseen by advocates of federal contract employees."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

"Yahoo Mail Accounts Breached With Stolen Passwords."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/yahoo-mail-accounts-bre...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I have republican friends asking for the 800 number...800-318-2596... Takes about 20 minutes. No health history questions. Just know what your income was last month. Over 3 million have signed up, I am one...saved me almost $400.00 per month without gov. Subsidies because I could not be denied due to preexisting conditions, and I could drop a second Ins. It is a good thing and the majority of the country are in favor..Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
You and SSS must be exchanging fabricated stories. Given equal deductibles and total out of pocket costs, there is not one ACA plan that is less than a non-ACA plan from any insurance provider, not one. Even if this were true this year, if there aren't enough young people enrolling in the exchanges, next year premiums will spike. Currently, young people acceptance of the ACA plans is very low. Some insurance providers who initially opted to be part of the exchanges are now opting out due to this fact. This is not to say this won't change, but right now, there aren't any comparable ACA plans that are cheaper than their predecessors.

Like I told SSS, if you are going to fabricate a story, fabricate one that can't be verified.
foreal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck are you blabbering about??? Word Salad!...SMH...and rolling my eyes...
You are a closet conservative. I'll bet you vote republican everytime. Sassy is a big time teabagger. Everything you post had sweet tea written all over it.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
Guess what Olivia, I have changed my tune on minimum wage. Minimum wage should be $10/hour, except for teenagers. With that exception, I am all for increasing the minimum wage. I am not the only conservative who feels this way.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I judge YOU by your own words!
And don't expect me to have any sympathy for ANY Big Investment Bank Employee because they would not do what they are required to do, if they cared one iota about anything , or anybody, other than the almighty dollar!
I've quit jobs for being required to do a whole lot less than they do on a daily basis, with not even so much as a Guilty Feeling. so, don't you dare attempt to lecture me about not being Sympathetic about the fact that those money vultures no longer exist to victimize more People.
The mere fact that they took their own Lives because of money, IF they took their own lives, tells exactly what was most important to them in the world, now doesn't it? And the kind of Low-down things they had been doing to get that money! Yet, you want me to have sympathy for the Victimizer, but not their Victims??? Not on YOUR life, Buddy!
Good Riddance to them and I hope that a few Million more just like them follow their Lead, is what I have to say about it!
1. You have no idea what an investment banker does, nor will you ever know what an investment banker does. It is beyond your realm of comprehension.
2. You do not know why they took their own lives, if in fact they did, and your rejoicing at their demise is sickening.
3. What goes around, comes around, and your hatred will consume you in the end.
4. No one asked for your sympathy. However, no one asked for your putrid, deprived remarks either.
5. Seek counseling asap.
Timbuk2

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I have republican friends asking for the 800 number...800-318-2596... Takes about 20 minutes. No health history questions. Just know what your income was last month. Over 3 million have signed up, I am one...saved me almost $400.00 per month without gov. Subsidies because I could not be denied due to preexisting conditions, and I could drop a second Ins. It is a good thing and the majority of the country are in favor..Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
You dropped a second policy? Why would you have two health insurance policies?

And where do you get that pap about the majority of the country is in favor? Reality is that the opposite is true.

Here's one you can add to your pipe. Remember the 30 million of uninsured people? The ones that needed to be covered? Well, it seems that they don't have a favorable opinion of O'Care.

Among the uninsured – a key group for outreach under the law – unfavorable views now outnumber favorable views by roughly a 2-to-1 margin (47 percent versus 24 percent). This is a change from last month when 43 percent of the uninsured had an unfavorable view and 36 percent were favorable. More of those without coverage say the law has made the uninsured as a group worse off (39 percent) than better off (26 percent).

http://kff.org/health-reform/poll-finding/kai...

Click your heels three times, Olivia, and you will be taken to the REAL world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

foreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a closet conservative. I'll bet you vote republican everytime. Sassy is a big time teabagger. Everything you post had sweet tea written all over it.
That's sweet coffee, Darlin'...it's just looks the same but it tastes totally different.
Timbuk2

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

I think it was the highly educated Olivia who keeps reminding us that the ACA was based on RomneyCare in Mass. Well, if that's true, y'uns gonna like this:

"How long do you typically wait to see your doctor?"

Well if your physician is in D.C., you will most likely wait about 17 days to schedule an appointment.

A survey of physicians nationwide found the average wait time for a new patient is nearly 19 days - the shortest is in Dallas with 10 days.

The longest wait time was in Boston at 72 days.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/24589786/average...
Follow us:@myfoxdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Only new federal contract workers get the raise thus discriminating against current workers.
Barry made the current workers mad.
Such is life. LOL!
"Illustrating his willingness to act on his own, the White House says Obama will announce that he will sign an executive order increasing the minimum wage from $7.25 to $10.10 for new federal contracts."
" The measure affects only future contracts, not existing ones, and would only apply to contract renewals if other terms of the agreement changed. As a result, the order would benefit far fewer workers than the number foreseen by advocates of federal contract employees."
Barry is staying within his perview...He has had fewer executive orders than any president in history....He is paving the way for localities to follow suit, and they will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 111,141 - 111,160 of140,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

137 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 2 min Idiot 156
Stabbing in Greystone last night (Nov '11) 13 min billy bob 84
Greene County School System At It Again 14 min spectator 5
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 16 min Sue Sue Sue Sue 7
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 17 min bozo palace 114
HAWKS pimp hand GOP removes 76 year Veteran 34 min Keeping the britches line 8
Dr. Locklear busted!!! (Jun '13) 43 min Opie 116
•••
•••