Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 5,553)

Showing posts 111,041 - 111,060 of124,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Presidential wanna be and New York Governor Cuomo wants the right to leave the State.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Why don't you Nut Cases go to bed, so I can post some informative Links before I fall asleep!
Nobody reads your links, why waste even more of your time
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, you posted it to the right one!
Yep, the right one answered, or are you "NoName" tonight
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

SSS,they are watching you through your computer too. Who are you waiting for with your SMITH &WESSON?? The majority is ALWAYS right.That be all of us trying to tell you to stop.
Nobody wants the trash you spam. STOP.Before you can help another,
you must first get yourself some help.
Then you still will be a basketcase. Just do yourself a favor and do your thing alone,and don't even think you are qualified to show others the way.
You need to get on the right road yourself and stay on it. That is the straight and narrow with no sideroads.
You have not one accomplishment to show the world. EXCEPT A LAW SUIT.
All these posters work to have something.
WHY do YOU create a crisis daily on TOPIX???
You seek out arguments coming on TOPIX looking fo them and you FIND THEM TOO,
NOT one soul is going to give you your wicked way so move on dramamama.You're a trainwreck.No one wants thier kids evening knowing someone like you exists. You have corrupted TOPIX.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly are you doing on here to save kids from what fate? All I ever read from you is hate, name calling, belittling, anger. Maybe you are nicer in person, but I can't see even a hint of that.
In reading over her long winded autobiography of her immaginary history,one line stood out.
Two of her uncles were "the best looking men in Camden" if I remember right. Lady,that's the last thing women need.Good women seek good men not "pretty boys".
You have to watch pretty boys and girls for they will break your heart and so often are in love with number one ,themself.
I wouldn't have a "pretty" man. A good man or woman is where it's all at.
"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Marry an ugly woman and make her your wife."

So often truth well said.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

If you're a Working Person, even in this Right To Work State, this ought to scare the beegeebers out of you!
Welcome to the beginnings of Slave Labor, once again, in this Country.
----------
"Meet The New Kochs: The DeVos Clan's Plan To Defund The Left."

("They beat Big Labor in its own backyard. Next up: your state?")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/01/d...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to 2009 you would have called him a traitor and advocated his execution.
Very true OA.
But the facts still remain;
Edward Snowden, a former CIA/NSA "CONTRACTOR".
Once again our government is outsourcing it's most sensitive intel, to people who have not even finished High School and their formal education stopped with a GED.
Yet our Government gave him the keys to our most sensitive files and methods of getting it.
I can't tell tell you how many Americans have died and "programs" have been compromised, because of what he did
Mr Snowden is very naive to think that only America does this.
What the CIA/NSA is or was doing, is something all strong countries do. Throughout history this is how it was done, only the ways have changed.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

After 5 years of Obamanomics...$787 Billion in "stimulus"....cash for clunkers....

Actual unemployment is 37.2%,'misery index' worst in 40 years

Don't believe the happy talk coming out of the White House, Federal Reserve and Treasury Department when it comes to the real unemployment rate and the true “Misery Index.” Because the figures are a fraud.

The actual unemployment rate of those not working at a sky-high 37.2 percent, not the 6.7 percent advertised by the Fed, and the Misery Index at over 14, not the 8 claimed by the government.

The zerO regime isn't being honest in how it calculates those out of the workforce or inflation, the two numbers used to get the Misery Index figure.

The unemployment rate only describes people who are collecting unemployment benefits or are looking for work. That leaves out a ton more.

Unemployment in its truest definition, meaning the portion of people who do not have any job, is 37.2 percent.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

A Republican candidate for the Florida House of Representatives is in hot water after he agreed Monday that zerO should be hanged for treason.

Now, before you racist dim-libs start throwing out your ever present race cards....

The candidate's name is Joshua Black - and he is, black.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Provide some Reliable Source to prove that and then, I'll believe it!
I have never heard that before from the Democrats, as a whole, NEVER! Maybe, some Individual Democrat in Congress feels that way, but it has the be the Democratic Party Members, as a whole, to amount to a hill of beans, or to ever pass a Law to that effect.
You TEApublicans really need to worry about the REAL Issues that need to be addressed, like a JOBS Bill, instead of spending all your time and attention on things that are imaginary Propaganda, promoted by Fox Fake News and the NRA, for their own Self-Serving Purposes. You're being Conned and Used by very Wealthy People to make them more Wealthy, and you don't even know it. I'll bet many of you have actually given them your hard-earned money, too! When are you ever going to wise up and realize that they're are taking you down the Prim-Rose Lane to put money in their own pockets, while taking it out of yours?
You embarrass yourself again - but that is not unusual.

Here is Dianne Feinstein ON VIDEO saying just that dumbass.

Feinstein:'Mr. and Mrs. America, Turn Them All In'

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord, the last thing I need is "Life Tips" from an ole TEAbagger Drunk that gets on here every night looking for some attention, from somebody/anybody!
Give me a break, Sweet Jesus!
Everyone who disagrees with you is not a drunk or a "TEABAGGER", or a drug addict or a liar.
Most who call you out for your behavior on this forum have legitimate points whether you agree or not.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Obamanomics:

After 5 years of zerO's inept economic policy...

A record 20% of American households, one in five, were on food stamps in 2013, according to data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).

The numbers also show there was a record number of individuals on food stamps in 2013 and that the cost of the program, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), was at an all-time high

In the past five years alone, the number of households on food stamps has increased 51%.. In fiscal year 2009 – Oct. 1, 2008 through Sept. 30, 2009 -- the number of households on food stamps was 15,232,115. Five years later, in 2013, that amount had increased by 51.3%.

Yep... The Foodstamp President
here now

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord, the last thing I need is "Life Tips" from an ole TEAbagger Drunk that gets on here every night looking for some attention, from somebody/anybody!
Give me a break, Sweet Jesus!
LOL, bring it to the extreme. Pete enjoys a martini or three. OA brews beer at home. Who do you call a drunk? Yep, the one who does not kowtow to you. Pete has more class in his turds than you have altogether.
here now

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
Obamanomics:
After 5 years of zerO's inept economic policy...
A record 20% of American households, one in five, were on food stamps in 2013, according to data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
The numbers also show there was a record number of individuals on food stamps in 2013 and that the cost of the program, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), was at an all-time high
In the past five years alone, the number of households on food stamps has increased 51%.. In fiscal year 2009 – Oct. 1, 2008 through Sept. 30, 2009 -- the number of households on food stamps was 15,232,115. Five years later, in 2013, that amount had increased by 51.3%.
Yep... The Foodstamp President
That info goes hand in hand with this article.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/wall-street-adv...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
No, rational means that you are able to converse back without shifting blame, calling others liars, determining from your little world what media is best or not, putting labels on others when you do not agree with them. It would also include not telling others that they are living off the government dole, drug addicted, baby killers, mentally insane, etc. The list goes on and on of the vile filth that you have spewed upon others here. It is no wonder that you feel under attack. People got sick and tired of your high handed arrogant way and started heaping it back on you. I choose to do it in a nicer way, without potty mouthing. You do love the attention though, good or bad, bless your heart. I also do not kiss posterior, and have no need to bow down to your lesser knowledge. I have no need for you to respect me, I have no need for you to like me. I could care less if you breath much less post. Just know that you will not dish it out without getting some back. To borrow a line from a great movie: "You can't handle the truth!".
I have been following this thread going back to the beginning, and have at one time or another, read almost all of the posts. If you have done likewise, and you may have, you know that there are MANY posts indicating which media outlets are "best or not"..... and MANY of them didn't and don't come from Linda. Anyone who has ever contributed to this thread including you and me have been accused of things we haven't done and wouldn't THINK of doing, and being things we never were....
There has been enough "vile filth" posted to make a longshoreman blush and, while most of it was EVENTUALLY removed by Topix, the worse offenders were directing that filth at Linda, not the other way around.
You think she loves the attention, and she may well, I don't know, but she certainly gets the lion's share of attention from a lot of people who CLAIM that what she thinks or posts doesn't matter to them. In my opinion that means what she posts MUST matter to them... and it must matter a lot.
Ornery

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a guarantee,anybody who disagrees with her will be squashed if she gets one thing to twist into a lie.She is a liar,a trouble maker,a gssip,a hypocrit,a low class woman for her mind is very dirty.You only need to go to CAMDEN see her sn/trashy living splattered all over Camden Forum,go to MTN CITY,go several places see her trying to butt in.I'm like Hackdson and Joe Kyle. I hate her.Hope he wins just for her mean ,know it all personality.
I agree but '123', if everybody ignores her, maybe she will go away.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I have been following this thread going back to the beginning, and have at one time or another, read almost all of the posts. If you have done likewise, and you may have, you know that there are MANY posts indicating which media outlets are "best or not"..... and MANY of them didn't and don't come from Linda. Anyone who has ever contributed to this thread including you and me have been accused of things we haven't done and wouldn't THINK of doing, and being things we never were....
There has been enough "vile filth" posted to make a longshoreman blush and, while most of it was EVENTUALLY removed by Topix, the worse offenders were directing that filth at Linda, not the other way around.
You think she loves the attention, and she may well, I don't know, but she certainly gets the lion's share of attention from a lot of people who CLAIM that what she thinks or posts doesn't matter to them. In my opinion that means what she posts MUST matter to them... and it must matter a lot.
Yes, there is filth on the one hand.
And there are irrational, uncalled for, malicious comments on the other.
I think you know who and what I'm referring to.
here now

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I have been following this thread going back to the beginning, and have at one time or another, read almost all of the posts. If you have done likewise, and you may have, you know that there are MANY posts indicating which media outlets are "best or not"..... and MANY of them didn't and don't come from Linda. Anyone who has ever contributed to this thread including you and me have been accused of things we haven't done and wouldn't THINK of doing, and being things we never were....
I do not care what she posts, I usually do not ever open any link on Topix despite having good virus protection. It is too open and public. I read the news online several times a day and usually have read about whatever she links a day before. I have been reading Topix for a good few years as well and find that Linda, above most others, is just plain nasty. Yes, there are a few posters that bring in the filth as a way to "fight" her, I just skip those posts. Those posters are generally responding to something she did. Linda can believe anything she wants about people, the government or space exploration. She can post that aliens abducted her for all that matters. She just needs to learn that others can do the same thing and her ranting and raving is a poor way of dealing with those posts. She does not like Fox News, guess what? I hardly ever watch it. I am a registered Republican, but vote as my principles tell me, no matter the party. I go to church and I volunteer in my community, but do not pound the Bible on anyone's head. No matter, Linda has decided that anyone who does not kowtow to her is a TEAbagger who watches Fox News. You, OT, usually show enough sense not to follow that foolishness. You and I have traded barbs about Unions, but since you do not go on in a ridiculous manner about things that you really do not understand, I give you the respect I would give any sensible poster. I am sure that Linda does not give a rat's patootie that I do not I respect her, she would be really stupid if she did.(By the way, I still think Unions are hurting the American workers these days. Yes, when they formed, they were much needed. Now they have grown like the government and are involved with more than they should be. Guess what, my Dad was a proud Union worker.)
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not care what she posts, I usually do not ever open any link on Topix despite having good virus protection. It is too open and public. I read the news online several times a day and usually have read about whatever she links a day before. I have been reading Topix for a good few years as well and find that Linda, above most others, is just plain nasty. Yes, there are a few posters that bring in the filth as a way to "fight" her, I just skip those posts. Those posters are generally responding to something she did. Linda can believe anything she wants about people, the government or space exploration. She can post that aliens abducted her for all that matters. She just needs to learn that others can do the same thing and her ranting and raving is a poor way of dealing with those posts. She does not like Fox News, guess what? I hardly ever watch it. I am a registered Republican, but vote as my principles tell me, no matter the party. I go to church and I volunteer in my community, but do not pound the Bible on anyone's head. No matter, Linda has decided that anyone who does not kowtow to her is a TEAbagger who watches Fox News. You, OT, usually show enough sense not to follow that foolishness. You and I have traded barbs about Unions, but since you do not go on in a ridiculous manner about things that you really do not understand, I give you the respect I would give any sensible poster. I am sure that Linda does not give a rat's patootie that I do not I respect her, she would be really stupid if she did.(By the way, I still think Unions are hurting the American workers these days. Yes, when they formed, they were much needed. Now they have grown like the government and are involved with more than they should be. Guess what, my Dad was a proud Union worker.)
Nice post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 111,041 - 111,060 of124,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 10 min _Word Woman_ 88
Have you ever had a paranormal experience? 14 min FTW 32
Are Liberals just stupid or are they evil? 38 min Anonymous 8
Lee Hodges 45 min seachingforthetruth 1
lauren britt (Mar '13) 47 min Gen 24
greenevalley 1 hr sweet 25
Some body I used to know GAVE ME SOMETHING 1 hr seachingforthetruth 3
Greene County Clerk Race 1 hr Watching17 119
I love this forum because?????? 4 hr desperate 233