Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#118716 Dec 31, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
Dunlapian, Al Jazeera;s cheerleader isn't gonna be happy:
Egypt arrests Al-Jazeera TV's 4-member crew
CAIRO (AP)-- Egypt's Interior Ministry says security forces have arrested journalists working for the Qatari-based Al-Jazeera network over alleged links to the Muslim Brotherhood, the leading Islamist group that was last week branded as a "terrorist" organization.
The network said Monday that four of its Cairo team - correspondent Peter Greste, producers Mohamed Fahmy and Baher Mohamed, and cameraman Mohamed Fawzy - are in custody since Sunday night.
Al-Jazeera says it's demanding their immediate release.
The ministry says only two Al-Jazeera staff were arrested, an Australian journalist and a second person, a Brotherhood member. It says they were meeting at a five-star Cairo hotel that is used to "spread rumors harming national security."
Egypt's military-backed government has long accused Al-Jazeera of bias because Qatar is perceived to have supported the Brotherhood.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_EGY...
Timbuck, I take it you support Gen. al Sisi and his "Coup de'etat 2013", also his execution of 6 journalist since this summer. So what about "Freedom of the Press"? Under a military junta.
We Americans are being taken to the cleaners by Gen. al Sisi, and it's only a matter of time before the Egyptians overthrow him, and we Americans will once again be the bad guys.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#118717 Dec 31, 2013
^^^ "who the"
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#118718 Dec 31, 2013
BCAlien wrote:
<quoted text>LNP, 123 R Nuts
Some of your posts are questionable but you haven't even noticed have you EINSTEIN??
Too busy posting bad stuff I'd say. But then ,Who am I to judge You???.And who appointed you to judge others??
Post your political views and keep your opinions to self unless you have better things to post.You're repulsive birdbrain! We've all seen your nastiness.Can do without your sarcastic attitude ..
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#118719 Dec 31, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Not A Single Reconstruction Project Was Completed In Iraq: Report."
Click here:
http://intellihub.com/2013/12/29/not-a-single...
This did not have any influence with Dick Cheney(Darth Vader) and Halliburton(Galactic Empire) recieving every single American dollar they claimed, while our finest Americans gave blood.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#118720 Dec 31, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>ok,im not being a bitch but i dont understand this phsycobabble so just break it down for me?
He's not qualified to break anything down to anybody.He's a troublemaker on Topix.Follows SSS. on here and CAMDEN adding his 2 cents.

What an upstanding poster.How blessed we all are to be honored with his opinions.
Of course HE is above reproach as he is TOPIX commentator passing along what anybody can google.
Trouble is he's not professionally trained in any field to diagnosis any poster. He doesn't know why he signed up.
Wonder what we could stick him with?? Illiterate is about all I can think of other than says nothing of value EVER..
Has no thoughts of any substance,just tries to look intelligent .A little more time needed though.
I really don't think anybody has EVER posted to your majesty. Now stick to what has you addressed only ,and hold your breath until someone shows interest in your trashy comments Mr. Allen.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#118721 Dec 31, 2013
Global warming "scientists" forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice

LOL...er...Chuckles!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25311...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#118722 Dec 31, 2013
Veet for Men has a range of simple body hair removal products which give smoother, longer lasting results than shaving.

Customer Reviews (From Great Britain)

Oh the shame....

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom.

Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veggies. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen brussel sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veggie had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000KKNQBK...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#118723 Dec 31, 2013
Loud n proud wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't expecting this kind of comment from you. Ouch. The bipolar comment was a joke. But why bring up my deceased baby? If you MUST know the horrible details, I had a baby die during birth 4 years ago in February. Was told by Md at UT hospital my chances og getting pregnant again were slim to none. 2 years later I gave birth to another beautiful baby girl. I had my first daughter who is 10 at 27 yo, my youngest born when I was 33. I turned 37 3 weeks ago. Yes my dads dad will be 84 in March. My dad will be 64 or 65 end of January. My mother died 8 years ago at age 54. Lets see what other crucial details does one need to know? I have been married to my high school sweetie who is 40 for almost 18 years. Now look, it's fine if you "don't like" me. I just personally could not be mean to a widowed, senior citizen with a sick brother and feel ok with myself. I was not nice and it wasn't right. I am not cruel by nature. Now, with that stated I also felt as I owed the others an apology. I'm regretting that decision now as it blew straight up in my face. I really don't care if you or your friends converse with me, makes no difference. Others have and will decide for themselves if they want to. At least I know I am a better woman for doing the right thing. 37 is young and believe me I have a lot of growing and maturing to do. But never fear, I will figure it out as I go, the good Lord has let me make it thus far, he will continue to hold my hand. I think at this point, lets just call it a truce and be done with it. O and btw I don't take medications? Was that supposed to be funny? Because it wasn't it, you were mocking me. Happy new year.
Now,sorry for your loss. You touched on it. I had a room mate who lost her baby in birth too.It was so heartbreaking. Usually brings on much sadness. Just interested.
I have a child gone too. Sorry you lost your mother so young also. Lucky you to have a good dad.
I think you may be trying too hard to be more than life requires. You 're very intelligent. So is Vet,Ow,Pete.NTM.,Barry,Bayless ,Tired,Ahop,Here,Tn VOTER,OT,so many are.You all should belong to MENSA.. You have a sharp mind.Again ,I'm sorry for your losing your mom so young.
You mentioned your husband's comments.Just interested. Don't worry,everybody's good on here.Just be yourself .
Remember the least we say,the less we end up saying I'm sorry a.
TMI is not beneficial to anyone.You're openly honest.Sorry if I hurt your tender feelings which a 30 year old has. The older we get,the broader our shoulders are for helping our neighbor carry his heavy load.Ever hear the song :Let others See Jesus In You? It's pretty.You need your mom and it's sad she's not there to talk life issues with.I love my 4 girls.,all have good homes and families.All work hard daily.No problem.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#118724 Dec 31, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Amazon Sales Tax Law Among Those Taking Effect In 2014."
Click here:
http://www.wkrn.com/story/24329429/amazon-sal...
Compromise works.
The governor brought in jobs (Amazon distribution center in Chattanooga), and negotiated a phase in for the sales tax collection.
More jobs, more revenue in 2014.
Sitting down and discussing things results is a win - win.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#118725 Dec 31, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Veet for Men has a range of simple body hair removal products which give smoother, longer lasting results than shaving.
Oh the shame....
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom.
Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.
Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veggies. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .
Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen brussel sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.
This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veggie had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.
I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...
Aah men, so strong, yet so weak.... LOL
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#118726 Dec 31, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Oh the shame....
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction..
Good thing he wasn't applying BEN GAY. The laugh of NEW YEARS EVE!.
One can only imagine.
Happy New Years EVERYBODY HAVE FUN!
To LNP,You've mentioned health issues,the loss of a baby,and loss of your mom so early. Like the ENERGIZER BATTERY,YOU'RE STILL GOING!
Enough to break anybody down.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#118727 Dec 31, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Willard you would not know slap stick humor if it hit you in the face.
All of your "Smoke and Mirrors" was not enough for you to keep your lil' bunch of groupies together, so they would pay you your 10%. They finally had enough and left your congregation, and you have been bitter ever since.
I don't wish to discourage you here, but I do know what you mean. It's not that I resist humor, my tastes are just discriminating. You see, there's nothing funny about you in the absence of ability, talent, perspective, wit or anything like that, reading your posts is more like watching the same drunk fall down a hill every day. This, in itself may not be obviously hilarious, but considering that it's always the very same hill makes it a complete scream! So it becomes a question of what people are actually laughing at, you....or your humor!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#118728 Dec 31, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Compromise works.
The governor brought in jobs (Amazon distribution center in Chattanooga), and negotiated a phase in for the sales tax collection.
More jobs, more revenue in 2014.
Sitting down and discussing things results is a win - win.
I like Amazon.:)
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#118729 Dec 31, 2013
Olivia wrote:
One thing I wonder, have pondered...with no answer...why do you tea baggers vilify education, vilify knowledge, vilify truth? You only seem to attach credence to that which you gleem from faith, dogma, or what ever you decide to endorse based on what you choose to believe, not what you can prove. Science is your enemy. This is your death nail.
It's death knell, you idiot, not death nail. Apparently your knowledge is lacking.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#118730 Dec 31, 2013
No change in my brother this morning,only taking in clear liquids.Did stop the stomach spasms. Flu ruled out.

The shortest verse in the Bible:
Jesus wept.

The sweetest verse:
Jesus saves.

The most precious verse:
God is LOVE

A sweet song:
Forgive
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#118731 Dec 31, 2013
Hillary Clinton’s unlucky year

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/richar...

"this has not been a lucky year for Clinton. If she’s the next Democratic presidential candidate, she will have to follow a Democratic president whose approval ratings — once as high as 76 percent — are now scraping 40. As a former member of Barack Obama’s Cabinet, she has to defend the indefensible, kiss the ugly baby of Obamacare and smile for the cameras. She can do it — no one soldiers on better — but ugly is ugly, and the rollout of Obamacare has been just that."

Location hidden

#118732 Dec 31, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Amazon.:)
Me too! I just don't see a new tax as a net win for Tennesseans. The anticipated Jobs provision seems dubious in light of what government will necessarily spend to administer the law, facilitate tax collection and force Amazon customers to pay more for merchandise. I would like to know more about the minutia of these agreements, and what exactly was rolled out to Amazon by government. What government enticement would be necessary to induce Amazon to locate infrastructure where it would've been in their best economic interest to begin with? Shades of fascism has many hues. This is a win-win for government tax collection, not for struggling Tennesseans trying to pay for work boots, sheets and towels.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#118733 Dec 31, 2013
Well 2013 flew by... I hope 2014 is a better year for our nation and her citizens! I hope that common sense will play a critical part in lowering our dangerous debt! I hope and pray that for the millions who lost their medical coverage will soon be able to get it again and that maybe just maybe our nation will rid itself of this disease called socialism... A disease in which our grandfathers fought in the 40's with Germany... I hope people wake up and realize that our nations education has fallen to the 27th in the world and that they fix this problem... I hope that radicals and pacifist both shut up and the majority finally lead and accept the criticism that the few will throw at them.... I hope that our cities will no longer be categorized as some of the most dangerous in the world!! I hope that my son is cured from a disease,,so in saying this..... Happy new year and since all elected officials have failed us, let us remove them from their position this November and put folks in there that will take care of the ones that do and not protect those who won't!!!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#118734 Dec 31, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, NT. Welcome to one of the most remarkable "stupid-fests" I 've ever witnessed. We have several winners! I think Rush would prefer to do without this particular listener. Happy New Year, I hope it's a good one!
I know what you mean. But there s still hope for them as long as they listen to Rush. Their faithful following of everything Rush says also boosts his ratings and insures that he will be on the air for years to come. Unlike those Liberal talk show hosts who cannot even get sponsorship in the ultra Liberal markets. LOL

Location hidden

#118735 Dec 31, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
Well 2013 flew by... I hope 2014 is a better year for our nation and her citizens! I hope that common sense will play a critical part in lowering our dangerous debt! I hope and pray that for the millions who lost their medical coverage will soon be able to get it again and that maybe just maybe our nation will rid itself of this disease called socialism... A disease in which our grandfathers fought in the 40's with Germany... I hope people wake up and realize that our nations education has fallen to the 27th in the world and that they fix this problem... I hope that radicals and pacifist both shut up and the majority finally lead and accept the criticism that the few will throw at them.... I hope that our cities will no longer be categorized as some of the most dangerous in the world!! I hope that my son is cured from a disease,,so in saying this..... Happy new year and since all elected officials have failed us, let us remove them from their position this November and put folks in there that will take care of the ones that do and not protect those who won't!!!
Excellent post, TN Voter. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the Jonesboro Flash? 28 min Kohlrabi 31
Why I get on topix 34 min Kohlrabi 38
Carrie at the Bean Barn 1 hr Jerome 23
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... 5 hr fred 20
Wjhl news 6 hr that azzhole 3
Stevie Scarlett 6 hr Needtoknow 7
Tyler Boyd?? (Apr '11) 6 hr tlmfb 3
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 8 hr Trunketeer 28
wreck 11 hr Trunketeer 14

High Wind Warning for Greene County was issued at November 23 at 2:48AM CST