Loudnproud

Morristown, TN

#116356 Dec 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you and olivia will get some paragraphs for Christmas.
maybe you will get some respect, for yourself and others, even if you DON'T LIKE them. I respected you enough to reply but don't get used to it. Cheer up and quit being such a grinch. You must have at least one thing to be grateful for, besides your computer.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

#116357 Dec 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're WRONG! Never posted on the Crossville Forum in my Life, don't go there and never read it....nor do I want to.
Interesting how you automatically responded to the name Unsexy Gassy Bloviatrix.
Loudnproud

Morristown, TN

#116358 Dec 22, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at ya. Be warned, the traffic will be bad there tonight for the lights. Hope you and your family enjoy.
Boy o boy are you ever so correct hon!! I run small business in Gatlinburg and surrounding areas, my sweet hubby works out of Pigeon Forge ( HVAC) we both drive over every day almost, both have company vehicles, grateful for that. I look forward to "chatting" with you in the future. Seems like whenever we start to chat we end up right in the middle of a hornets nest that we didn't provoke or anger. However I will swat at them if need be lol. BTW, what are you "tired" of? The govt?
Loudnproud

Morristown, TN

#116359 Dec 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it now LNP. When I get home tonight, I will peruse it and offer any help that I might be able to offer. Have a great rest of the day.
i would be most honored and appreciative. Please sir take your time. I really do need some input. Have a lovely evening. Thanks again. Blessings to you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#116361 Dec 22, 2013
Bullchitcaller wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we've noticed when you try to think and think at the same time.
And we notice that you not only DON"T think, you don't seem to even try to. It shows in the posts you make. Mindless blabber.

Location hidden

#116362 Dec 22, 2013
Bedwetter Watch wrote:
Oh, the humanity! A parasite doesn't understand what smart people say.
Call the Waaaahmbulance.
That explains why you never seem to understand anything correctly, that I try to tell you! I thought you just weren't paying attention, but now we all know the REAL reason.
Is that the reason you can't spell correctly, either?

And BTW, you must be a busy person since you seem to be a "watcher" of everybody, according to your many different User Names.

Location hidden

#116363 Dec 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
All that's missing is a few capital letters and exclamation points and ellipses. Otherwise, it's her.
What's an "ellipses"?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#116364 Dec 22, 2013
Loudnproud wrote:
Thank you Pete for the kind post. I will tell you what I do. I am subcontracted thru 4 cabin and chalet rental companies. Me and my crew (whom I pay by the hour) go to these cabins and clean, maintenance, fix hot tubs/pools, etc. I get paid per cabin. For example, a cabin/lodge that sleeps 52-54 people pays me 300$ to "get ready for next guestsj" ok I pay 2 ladies 8$ apiece and it takes them about 2 hours without my help, about an hour with. I'm wondering if I have let my help know to much because I'm at the point where I feel they "milk the clock" due to getting paid hourly. Ok say I have 1 bedroom that sleeps 2 people, it only pays 60$. I CANT let them take 2 hours cleaning a cabin that small. I expect it done in 30 min. Now don't get me wrong, I work my ass off right along with my crew, I also provide the truck(to haul linens, soaps,etc) I provide all the gas, which can get VERY expensive if my cabins are spread out from Gatlinburg to Sevierville!! I also furnish lunch and at least 2 rounds of drinks, not alcohol drinks haha. There is great money in this business! Last spring break I cleared 1700$ in one week, and that was after I paid my girls and paid my gas bill. I have one debit card that I use only for gas. I'm still kinda young and naive about things, as its been trial and error for me. I'm seriously thinking about turning it over to an accountant. My dad worked at a factory for 36 years straight. He is 64 now and buys fixer upper houses and then flips them for profit. Long story short he has an acct. I could prob talk to. I don't even have one at tax time. Now about my crew, what would be a fair Christmas bonus for them? They work different hours at different times of year. We get slammed at spring break, when leaves change, tax time, and usually. I let them split the tips left in cabins, if any, and sometimes folks will leave behind their groceries, alcohol, charcoal, stuff they don't want to haul back home I guess, and I let them take that as well. I want my little business to grow, I want to have ALL the cabins (shew right?) on lock down. Tourists love to come and blow money. They also like to party and if they wreck a cabin it's at my discretion to charge extra for cleaning up a party mess, and I always take pics to cover my ass and back it up. I just turned 37 and do have a degree in nursing but actually make more pesos doing this!! Haven't worked as a nurse in 5 years, just done enough to keep licenses up to date. All info and advice is greatly appreciated sir, for I don't have anyone!!! Guess that's why I'm so independent!! Thanks again!! Hope you and yours are having happy holidays. God bless.
i knew there was a nurse in you !

Location hidden

#116365 Dec 22, 2013
Bullchitcaller wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how you automatically responded to the name Unsexy Gassy Bloviatrix.
Well, it wasn't that difficult to figure out who you were referring to. Maybe it would have been for you, in a reverse situation, but all of us are not that clueless.

Plus, you seem to have a REAL problem with calling anybody by their User Name. That's just ignorance on your part that you choose to display constantly!

Location hidden

#116367 Dec 22, 2013
"Former CIA Deputy Director: NSA "Is Not Spying On Americans"."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-cia-deputy...
Really

Philadelphia, PA

#116368 Dec 22, 2013
Bedwetter Watch wrote:
Oh, the humanity! A parasite doesn't understand what smart people say.
Call the Waaaahmbulance.
They should easily understand you then .

Location hidden

#116369 Dec 22, 2013
"Here Is The Shortest Debate Ever Between A Scientist And Creationist":(VIDEO).

Click here:
http://deadstate.org/here-is-the-shortest-deb...

Location hidden

#116370 Dec 22, 2013
I was afraid of this, but they are giving us no choice. I'm also afraid that if we ever go in, full force, it may take us a long time to ever get out.
----------
"Obama Warns Of Possible Military Action In South Sudan."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-warns-of-po...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#116371 Dec 22, 2013
Michelle Bachmann says there is no proof that carbon dioxide is harmful

thinkprogress.org/climate/2009/04/24/.../bach...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#116372 Dec 22, 2013
Loudnproud wrote:
Thank you Pete for the kind post. I will tell you what I do. I am subcontracted thru 4 cabin and chalet rental companies. Me and my crew (whom I pay by the hour) go to these cabins and clean, maintenance, fix hot tubs/pools, etc. I get paid per cabin. For example, a cabin/lodge that sleeps 52-54 people pays me 300$ to "get ready for next guests" ok I pay 2 ladies 8$ apiece and it takes them about 2 hours without my help, about an hour with. I'm wondering if I have let my help know to much because I'm at the point where I feel they "milk the clock" due to getting paid hourly. Ok say I have 1 bedroom that sleeps 2 people, it only pays 60$. I CANT let them take 2 hours cleaning a cabin that small. I expect it done in 30 min. Now don't get me wrong, I work my ass off right along with my crew, I also provide the truck(to haul linens, soaps,etc) I provide all the gas, which can get VERY expensive if my cabins are spread out from Gatlinburg to Sevierville!! I also furnish lunch and at least 2 rounds of drinks, not alcohol drinks haha. There is great money in this business! Last spring break I cleared 1700$ in one week, and that was after I paid my girls and paid my gas bill. I have one debit card that I use only for gas. I'm still kinda young and naive about things, as its been trial and error for me. I'm seriously thinking about turning it over to an accountant. My dad worked at a factory for 36 years straight. He is 64 now and buys fixer upper houses and then flips them for profit. Long story short he has an acct. I could prob talk to. I don't even have one at tax time. Now about my crew, what would be a fair Christmas bonus for them? They work different hours at different times of year. We get slammed at spring break, when leaves change, tax time, and usually. I let them split the tips left in cabins, if any, and sometimes folks will leave behind their groceries, alcohol, charcoal, stuff they don't want to haul back home I guess, and I let them take that as well. I want my little business to grow, I want to have ALL the cabins (shew right?) on lock down. Tourists love to come and blow money. They also like to party and if they wreck a cabin it's at my discretion to charge extra for cleaning up a party mess, and I always take pics to cover my ass and back it up. I just turned 37 and do have a degree in nursing but actually make more pesos doing this!! Haven't worked as a nurse in 5 years, just done enough to keep licenses up to date. All info and advice is greatly appreciated sir, for I don't have anyone!!! Guess that's why I'm so independent!! Thanks again!! Hope you and yours are having happy holidays. God bless.
Impressive.
Ok, I'll defer to Pete's experience, although here's my take.
You had 2 choices, pay by the hour or pay by the job.
In order to do either, you have to have a "time study".
Someone has to know how long the job takes (and done correctly).
Someone has to use a stop watch to measure how long each room or chalet or cabin takes to clean.
There has to be something to measure against.
Someone needs to go in one time, and measure the time needed for each job.
If a job takes less than 4 hours, add in a 5 - 10 smoke or bathroom break to the time.
If a job takes more than 4 hours, add in a 15 minute "break'.
As you know, no 2 employees work at the same speed/accuracy.
Some are faster, some are more thorough, some neither, lol.
Personally, I would not pay by the hour for this type job.
To me, it's like paying someone to mow a yard....I'd rather be paid by the job rather than by the hour for mowing.
But, in the end, you definitely have to know within 10 - 15 minutes, how long the job takes at each site.
Good luck, and keep us informed from time to time about some of the trials and tribulations.
foff

United States

#116373 Dec 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO do you think is SSS??? Whoever it is, you are wrong because it is not.
I'm actually not quite sure what any of you TEAbaggers are talking about, most of the time. You're so wrapped up in trying to be "cute" in your Posts, that most of them simply don't make any sense to me. They just gibberish, with no meaning. I

sometimes wonder, too, if it's because
you're all so self-centered that you assume

everybody can read your mind, because yo
u
never explain anything , not even when you're asked. That should be your first clue that you are not communicating with others, well. But, it appears you can't catch on to that, either. Again, too self-absorbed to understand that talk (posts) is totally worthless, and a waste of time, if nobody understands what you're saying.
I think your a man
Whats with your profile pic?
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#116374 Dec 22, 2013
Here is a laugh...Tea party stupidity exposed, and mocked.
www.colbertnation/.../colbert- report.../michele-bac
BCAlien

United States

#116375 Dec 22, 2013
Olivia wrote:
Thanks for that. Not the old news of the nutty pub perv ignorant assumptions but the link of good news for the future. We all need an elec. car for short trips to WM etc. but being able to power your house cause the utilities just can't seem to keep the elec. on - priceless. If you can still get on an interstate in the future because of all the trucks I can see a use for all those ads Ladybird wanted gone. A "free" charge while your listening to how great the next intel products will be.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2013/12/18/3...

Location hidden

#116376 Dec 22, 2013
Olivia wrote:
That Woman's like Sarah Palin and Marsha Blackburn (My U.S. Representative)...if any of them had a brain, they'd be dangerous.

Location hidden

#116377 Dec 22, 2013
foff wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your a man
Whats with your profile pic?
Well, I'm NOT a Man. As for the Profile Pic, what about it? I've had many of them and Trolls' began using them as theirs and confusing everybody, but this one they've left alone, for whatever reason...so, I kept it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landon Esteep (Dec '10) 10 min Independent1 22
I spy with my little eye 18 min _ _ _ FoLLoW aLoNg 168
Elizabeth Greer 24 min lmao 1
Neat Words 38 min Independent1 120
What should this Forum be called? 1 hr Chilli J 68
summer clowers 1 hr whatever 2
Veronica 1 hr Independent1 202
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Melissa1333 7,504
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match