Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#116198 Dec 21, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
4 low life scumbags going to the pen for life.
Obvious hate crime, but the criminal Eric Holder would never prosecute this one.
http://nypost.com/2013/12/21/four-arrested-in...
Yes, Americans are beginning to get this. Thanks, BOIAF!

Location hidden

#116199 Dec 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the "Sassy" and "SSS" Imposters are both the same person, or that they are Husband and Wife, or Room-mates, or something like that?
It looks to me like they can't make up their mind!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#116200 Dec 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie! If you wish to slam Fox News, be smart enough to accomplish your goal with an angle that's believable at least to morons! I watched "The Five" no more than two days ago and the consensus of the panel (all five) were affirming acknowledgements regarding the positive feelings about this Pope!
I followed the election process and reports, including commentary on this successor whereupon they were notably positive to the far majority!
As a non-fan of Bill O'Reilly, the spin stops here!
If it's a Lie, Fox Fake News Employees play the part of, "hating the Pope", very well. But, play-acting at being "News" People is their day job, so it's possible they're play-acting at hating the Pope, and they certainly do it a lot better than play-acting at being News Reporters.

Location hidden

#116201 Dec 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so clueless and so wrong!
There's nothing like quality validation earned through your intense disapproval! Thank you.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#116202 Dec 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your timely recantation. In America you can "hate" anyone you so choose, unless you're a conservative of course!
Yes, that is true..You can hate anyone not just like you...But..Spoiler Alert...You may suffer politically...First they came for the jews, I was not a jew so I said nothing, then they came for blacks, I was not black so I said nothing, then they came for latinos, I was not latino, so I said nothing, then they came for catholics, I was not catholic so I said nothing, then they came for muslims, and I said nothing because I am not muslim, then they came for me.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#116203 Dec 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks to me like they can't make up their mind!
Or a harem of harlots seeking social justice for their cause; their cause being "ain't got no money."

Location hidden

#116204 Dec 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your timely recantation. In America you can "hate" anyone you so choose, unless you're a conservative of course!
TEAbaggers hate EVERYBODY, just some more than others. I think, deep down, they really even hate themselves, judging by the way they act and the things they say.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#116205 Dec 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's a Lie, Fox Fake News Employees play the part of, "hating the Pope", very well. But, play-acting at being "News" People is their day job, so it's possible they're play-acting at hating the Pope, and they certainly do it a lot better than play-acting at being News Reporters.
And you would certainly know about "play acting."

Location hidden

#116206 Dec 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing like quality validation earned through your intense disapproval! Thank you.
I say again...Typical TEAbagger Logic.

Location hidden

#116207 Dec 21, 2013
If any of you Posters live East of Nashville, the Tornadoes are headed your way, if you don't already know.

Location hidden

#116208 Dec 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
TEAbaggers hate EVERYBODY, just some more than others. I think, deep down, they really even hate themselves, judging by the way they act and the things they say.
My friend had an aged aunt who dreamed like this, but the family could afford her lithium!

Location hidden

#116209 Dec 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I say again...Typical TEAbagger Logic.
The imposition of the term "typical" upon an entire group of "different" individuals is illogical and a contradiction of terms. These generalizations prevent stupid people from ever becoming smarter! Don't you ever ask yourself why you're going backwards? Why are your problems always someone else's to fix?!

Location hidden

#116210 Dec 21, 2013
I'm afraid that we may wind up having to get involved in this more than we already are, if they keep shooting our Aircraft, while we're trying to evacuate our People.
----------
"3 US Military Aircraft Hit In S. Sudan, 4 Wounded."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/3-us-military-aircraft-...

Location hidden

#116211 Dec 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
If any of you Posters live East of Nashville, the Tornadoes are headed your way, if you don't already know.
No, we're all incompetent and waiting for you to spam at least 47 weather dopplar rader links!

Location hidden

#116212 Dec 21, 2013
"radar" "Doppler"

Location hidden

#116213 Dec 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we're all incompetent and waiting for you to spam at least 47 weather dopplar rader links!
Tell me something that I don't already know! Just like a TEAbagger...always stating the Obvious!

Location hidden

#116214 Dec 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would certainly know about "play acting."
I'll look forward to catching up with you later, Pete. I'm callin' it tonight. I hope your weekend brings much. Later!

Location hidden

#116215 Dec 21, 2013
The Koch Bros. and the Teabaggers started this Game, I wonder if this Guy will finish it!
----------
"Tom Steyer May Be Liberals' Answer To The Koch Brothers."

("The California billionaire is building a vast political network and inserting himself into elections nationwide, with a focus on fossil fuels and global warming.")

Click here:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-steyer-20...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#116216 Dec 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you more Catholics "detest" the current pope than do conservatives. Many Catholics consider Pope Francis the third pope to move iconic doctrinal positions and values outside the sphere of Catholic Orthodoxy! You may not blame these aberrations on a conservative talk-show host! If you wish to assume authoritative credibility of this subject you'll need sober and extensive study. Many people, Catholics included, have never been aware, nor are they now, that Pope Francis' predecessor (Pope Benedict) composed a 2009 encyclical which espoused his advocacy of the United Nations instituting "a world authority" (a one world government) in which a central World bank would assume monolithic financial power with which to regulate, reconcile, and enforce all matters monetary within geographic boundaries we now recognize as sovereign nations. Without going any further into even more sinister advocacy, this stand alone provision in his 2009 three thousand plus word encyclical would necessarily command the erection of World bureaucracies which would supersede not only the United States constitution as it relates to "National sovereignties" but self governance prerogatives held dear in every nation on earth. Interestingly, Benedict also indicated in this narrative that his immediate predecessor Pope John II made known the same advocacy in speeches, statements, and his own encyclical composition. You may not realize it, but each successive departure from normative Papal conduct, the Catholic body was effectively turned upside down. These roarings within the Catholic house are entirely self-evident for anyone interested in even modest research. As a "for what its worth", I believe the current Pope will continue to be complicit in a orchestration of global pursuits of what history will one day reveal to be the most sinister and destructive to the world in this dispensation. Thank you.
Guess that is why the catholic church's followers have increased so much since St. Francis has been pope. Ratzenberger signed off on priests just being reassigned after multiple alligations of sexual abuse and pedophilia. That is why the Nazi resigned.

Location hidden

#116217 Dec 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The imposition of the term "typical" upon an entire group of "different" individuals is illogical and a contradiction of terms. These generalizations prevent stupid people from ever becoming smarter! Don't you ever ask yourself why you're going backwards? Why are your problems always someone else's to fix?!
You've got to have something to do, to keep you from sitting all day and rocking back and forth.
So, I'm only thinking of your well-being, Willard, and trying to do my part to help the disadvantaged TEAbaggers who aren't able to help themselves.
We Liberals are helpful, like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 5 min Really 44
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 6 min Malicious Moo Cow 294
New Dollar General On Bernard 9 min Really 23
Drug traffic on Rambo RD 32 min ready to go 6
Veronica 32 min Deb 208
Jane lane/ jane Metcalf 42 min munchies 4
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Alex Nicole 1,380
psycho moms (Nov '12) 7 hr shapeshift 89
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match