Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 5,139)

Showing posts 102,761 - 102,780 of123,924
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd at least work together and KNOW what is going on.Maybe cut down all excess spending by cutting down the money tree or stopping all the leaks..
Indeed, 123. The only way to stop Washington and their excessive spending of funds that we don't have is to impose Spartan type spending cuts that limit their ability to bankrupt our country.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Vet wrote:
Good morning, 123. You are up early.
I am up early every morning.Eat breakfast ,drink coffee and enjoy MSN,family ,and TOPIX catch up.
Doesn't take much sleep for me.As a kid in school,I drove my mother crazy getting up at 5 AM.
It has rained all night here but traffic is moving on.All this week,temps will be lower at night than usual.I am ready for spring NOW.
Florida might even be cold now.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Did Oprah get to travel on AIR FORCE ONE TOO?
Saw her going too.
Don't object to attending but why so many at taxpayers expense , all millionaires and wealthy people.Who would turn downa free trip to another world? Think of the benefits that they will all enjoy at taxpayer's expense.
Clinton was impeached yet he is traveling with Hillary also.Who else is on the bus???
Bill please....Biden/wife??
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I am up early every morning.Eat breakfast ,drink coffee and enjoy MSN,family ,and TOPIX catch up.
Doesn't take much sleep for me.As a kid in school,I drove my mother crazy getting up at 5 AM.
It has rained all night here but traffic is moving on.All this week,temps will be lower at night than usual.I am ready for spring NOW.
Florida might even be cold now.
Old habits are hard to break, 123. We have only had rain here in Central Ga., normal temperatures. The rain is moving out and it should be clear for a few days. I judge the passage of winter by the number of days til Spring training baseball and there are many days left. I see some winter ball in the Caribbean but it's not Major League quality.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Global "Warming" News!!!

NASA satellite data revealed that Earth set a new record for coldest temperature recorded. It happened in August 2010 when it hit -135.8 degrees. Then on July 31 of this year, it came close again:-135.3 degrees.

LOL....er....Chuckles!!!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

I just see no end to waste .
Party does not matter.All are wealthy and if offered a free trip,who would say no? Did Gore go? It seems all the wives get first choice and to me the 4 presidents would have been costly enough.
Oprah was frienda and she probably has her own LEAR JET.
It's funny,we can put on a big show but we cannot meet with the very same world leaders we are joining there for a burial.
This calls for the very best of the very best.
I watch WORLD NEWS at 3 AM usually.Used to work nights mostly and days too,all shifts where needed..
Licensed people have to be in the buildings and hospitals at all times to keep accreditation..I am licensed.One of many.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

All this hoopla over Nelson Mandela - a man known to place old car tires around people's necks and set them on fire.

Well, at least now, Mandela is a 'good' Communist.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Old habits are hard to break, 123. We have only had rain here in Central Ga., normal temperatures. The rain is moving out and it should be clear for a few days. I judge the passage of winter by the number of days til Spring training baseball and there are many days left. I see some winter ball in the Caribbean but it's not Major League quality.
Oh,I am a baseball fan.I'd like to be in Sarasota for training camps to watch them get ready.Remember Jimminy Cricket??Oakland A's?? Is he retired yet??Good base stealer.Love baseball.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Bayless,wait till the enemies come out of the woodwork.
The story is yet to be written.Family tells all for money.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Was very frequently House Supervisor.You hav eto constantly be making rounds.
It really makes for light sleeping in home life.

I am glad to be retired work for self and on my own.
But I am proud of the career I chose for it was good to me and honorable.Medical is a wonderful place for women.Teaching also.
Natural place to be.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan and both Bush's had $17 Trillion in debt when they left office Olivia????? Halliburton is responsible for our $17 Trillion in debt Olivia???
OK Olivia, please allow me to state some facts you obviously don't know about. When Bush left office, the debt was $10.626 trillion. Not good by any means. During Bush's 8 year term in office, he increased the debt by $4.9 trillion with what you call his unnecessary wars, the help of Halliburton, etc. The debt is now $17.2 Trillion. Obama, in 5 years has increased the debt $6.6 Trillion. Coupled with this, we are now at record levels of Tax Revenues, yet our deficit is still $755 Billion. Who do these circumstances point the finger at? Don't believe me, see for yourself -
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
I realize you are probably not capable of digesting facts and prioritizing them over and above your liberal ideologies, but when you look at the statistics and come up with the conclusions you post, you appear as an imbecile. I assume the other liberals who are a quite bit more intelligent than you on here shudder when you post your distortions of the facts. You aren't exactly the mouthpiece of the progressive side of politics, you are the mouthpiece of the more psychotic side of human nature. Keeping quiet gives people more of a positive aspect of your intelligence. My suggestion would be to use this tactic more.
Pete you left That the the debt was 8.5 trillion when the Democrats took control of Congress after the 2006 midterms.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding, the debt right now has never hit this level - ever. What junk are you getting your facts from, or are you simply making them up to stir the pot. At least I could understand that. Otherwise, you are a complete dunce.
Pete, so many Liberals do not know the difference between the debt and the deficit. They also must be too lazy or ignorant to use dictionaries or Google to find out.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
So, Pete, laughing boy, Vet? How do feel about the passing of Nelson Mandela?
Olivia I realize that you did not include me in this inquiry, but I decided to give you my $.02 worth anyway.
Millions of people die in the world every day. Why should the death of a former President of a country halfway around the world have any more bearing on my feelings or my daily life than the death of any other human that I do not know?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Mandella was also known as a terrorist.
Morning NTM.All clear here but Nashville at 27 degrees is or has been a mess on I-65.My porch and car are all iced over.Highway is clear,traffic moving right along.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You will get one from me on this.
The Bible says :
Let the dead bury the dead. YOU come and follow me.Olivia or what ever your are,it matters not to God nor YOU his color.
He is a dead man,been dying for a year.He is now at rest ,ready to be buried with honors in HIS OWN NATIVE LAND.
He is not an American to bicker over so don't start THAT CRAP.
If you want to cry,weep,mourn,wear black ,do as you feel you must but he does not know anything is taking place around him and you would be foolish to spend your time weeping over a person who has gone to rest until Judgement day.
There is much good you can do for the living now.
Life is for the living.YOU cannot do one thing for the dead.
This is GOD's PLAN. DO not doubt GOD nor be at odds with GOD.
Get on with life and if you have children ,turn your time toward them and what you can do for them for THEY are the LIVING.
GOd does not mean for us to mourn but to rejoice which is just what the people of AFRICA are doing ,ReJOICUNG.I am rejoicing for Nelson Mandella for his troubles are over.Yours are still going on.
DEATH IS FINAL.
Respect him by not using his name ,of which you do not even know ,as a sounding board for ranting on something as common as TOPIX..
Great words 123.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Olivia I realize that you did not include me in this inquiry, but I decided to give you my $.02 worth anyway.
Millions of people die in the world every day. Why should the death of a former President of a country halfway around the world have any more bearing on my feelings or my daily life than the death of any other human that I do not know?
I agree with you. We lost a young couple here over the weekend in a house fire and to me they were just as important as any other person could be. Sorry I didn't say hi to you the other night but didn't really want to get in to it with "really" that was posting all the hateful comments. Hope all is well and your travel is safe. Thanks for welcoming me back.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Thank you.

I see trucks all up and down the interstate on TV this morning.Busy for TDOT I suppose.
Take care and stay warm and well for holidays..
Recon

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Ready to read some great debates today don't let me down
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
We've seen this baiting before, and we'll see it again and again. Olivia continues to cherry pick race related issues whether they are here or abroad.
Regardless, she ignores the literally millions of labor camp slaves in North Korea. That's ok with her though.....not her race. She's very selective, ya know?
There are children used as slaves all over the world...all races. Not her problem though.
Thus the hypocrisy of "some" liberals who are in the "me, me, me" state of mind. I know there are some liberals not living in the past...more power to them.
Be safe on the roads.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Aggravated2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. We lost a young couple here over the weekend in a house fire and to me they were just as important as any other person could be. Sorry I didn't say hi to you the other night but didn't really want to get in to it with "really" that was posting all the hateful comments. Hope all is well and your travel is safe. Thanks for welcoming me back.
No problem Aggravated. I understand about really. I kinda laid back a little as well. It was being handled quite well by others and they didn't need my help. LOL As to the weather, my truck is doing a great job of keeping me out of it. It has decided to have electronic issues and is in the shop. We will see how long it takes the mechanics to find the problem and fix it. So, I am being lazy today.:D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 102,761 - 102,780 of123,924
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Great Big Fck You 5 min wow 203
What u do if ur bout to past out while driving? 10 min wow 1
greenevalley 17 min dangeruss 17
DAVID CRUM is a Democrat 19 min haha 13
Nolichucky River & USN 39 min Government Cheese 6
robert blanchard 47 min amen 14
Biggest pill heads 50 min Child proof bottle 15
Greene County Mayor's Race 59 min Dudley 99
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr Queen Christy 227