Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114080 Dec 12, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
i get it now.yall think u are the shit and how dare linda come on here and question a damn thing yall say.exspecially with her littl bank account and house?i dont agree with her ways but i can see why she despises yall.yall are the kind of ppl that u cant stand to listen to for long cuz all u do is brag on yourself.
Is this how you normally write your posts? I just don't believe anyone could be that illiterate without trying.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#114081 Dec 12, 2013
and im on my cell so just say what u want about the errors .i dont care.when yall know enough about me to actually say something ,then i might give a damn.till then its funny to see the judgement and ugliness that spews from you! whats even more amusing is some of these folks go to church with me and seems so sweet !
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#114082 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, Pete. Priceless.
No problem Vet. Everyone on here should see her for what she really is - a true demon. Take care!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114083 Dec 12, 2013
"I notice that you wouldn't, or couldn't, say what yours is good for....sitting ONLY and doing way too much of it, is my guess"

Umm.. I wonder how the loon got her trailer wide butt, maybe running marathons?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114084 Dec 12, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
and im on my cell so just say what u want about the errors .i dont care.when yall know enough about me to actually say something ,then i might give a damn.till then its funny to see the judgement and ugliness that spews from you! whats even more amusing is some of these folks go to church with me and seems so sweet !
"Amusing?" Are you the Original Cobarde?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#114085 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
It appears that the only ones who hate wealth are those who don't and never will have it. I believe that's from Poor Richard's Almanac. Hint, hint, she lives in Camden, Tn.
The poor, lost soul has never learned to realize that people work hard not for the love of money, but for the love of their family. I feel sorry for her children due to her lack of understanding of this concept. Her children will end up like her unfortunately.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114086 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't mean to bother you, I meant to ridicule you. If you want me to bother you, just let me know. "Tseless"?
ONLY Low-class, Low Self-esteem, No-Morals, No-Manners, Poorly-Raised, total-failures in Life as a Human Being Individuals, have the need to constantly proclaim their Superiority to everybody else...and that's because they KNOW all of the above, about themselves, and they're trying to compensate by constantly demeaning Others, usually because they really feel inferior to them and/or jealous of what Others are/have. When somebody does what Vet does, constantly, it's a dead giveaway that he is the very opposite of what he claims to be ...and claims to have.
My guess is that he is a Huge "ZERO" in every aspect of Life...always has been and always will be!
I don't have to guess about the being a "huge ZERO", as a good Human Being and a real MAN...he's already proven that in his posts right here on Topix. In fact, IMO, he'd have to improve A LOT to reach the status of "ZERO" in both of those categories...and money can't buy it, either...not that I think he has any, because I DON'T!
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

#114087 Dec 12, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>grow up and act with some class
You classless, sanctimonious moron. I'll let you know when you've earned the right to give me ANY instructions little man.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114088 Dec 12, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
I believe I know enough about you already to have an informed opinion. You are a functional illiterate ... or pretending to be one.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

#114089 Dec 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why NOBODY ever has, or ever will, pay you for your "thinking" ability...it's non-existent!
Why are you a racist?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#114090 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>"Amusing?" Are you the Original Cobarde?
why bother using different names on here? It dont make sense for me to do that crap,like i care what yall will say? I think i put everything out there ,i have no reason to hide,im not joe kyle or the neighbors or whoever yall are gonna accuse me of being.i dont have the enthusiasm to go to the trouble!lol.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

#114091 Dec 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about your Mother, again, I see! Or, is it your Sister, this time? Oh well, same difference, I suspect.
Why do you hate Black people and call them, names?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114092 Dec 12, 2013
"ONLY Low-class, Low Self-esteem, No-Morals, No-Manners, Poorly-Raised, total-failures in Life as a Human Being "

The loon is writing an auto biography.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

#114093 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
" 1. yard ape
The term "yard ape" refers to a black person. It's derivation is from the lawn ornaments of black coachmen holding lanterns, or black children fishing, or many of the other lawn ornaments of that type. It has devolved into a pejorative term for blacks."
Someone please explain the meaning of "pejorative" to the loon.
I always though douche-a-crats loved Black people. I guess that myth is now busted.
NoName

Paris, TN

#114094 Dec 12, 2013
I am NOT SSS, so just because I post exactly like her, do NOT accuse me of being her because SHE doesn't use any Names except her Registered Name and She has told all of you that several times! None of You TEAliban Terrorist are as smart as She is!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114095 Dec 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
The famous Noname post -
<quoted text>
Her later admission -
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
That you SSS?
So,you are saying that Snowden pled guilty to breaking into government sites?
Edward Snowden was a whistle blower who appears to be a free man who left the country because Mr Open and Honest Dem Boy hunts down whistle blowers like no one before him, even though Dem Boy said he thought that was not the right thing to do.
Whos peg is actually knocked down?
Yep, it's me. I don't ever know how long I'm going to stay and I got tired of loading and unloading the Avatar...and I don't like being Registered, anyway...and I don't give a flying leap, anymore who forges my posts or who doesn't...so, the solution is just to post unregistered. As long as I've been posting, if anybody can't easily distinguish my Posts for the Idiots' posts, all I can say is, "oh well, chit happens"!
Anyone giving this lunatic an ounce of credibility has to question their own judgement. This one has a serious mental disorder. Seriously, there is some definite signs of schizophrenia here.
The only Post that IS mine, is the One that begins, "Yep, it's me". All the rest were made by Imposters, pretending to be me, and I'm positive you know that!
In fact, since you saved them, I think it's highly likely that YOU were the Imposter that made them.
What a pity that you have nothing better to do with your time and energy....and how pathetic that you're that obsessed with a Poster on Topix, of all places...."Big Businessman", now that's a JOKE and not a funny one, either...just a sickening one...much like you in Real Life, I suspect!
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

#114096 Dec 12, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>see the difference is i dont come on here proclaiming how smart i am..i could care less about those petty things
No, but you sure have come on here showing your ass, whichever party you support. No one still knows that because you never post anything at all useful.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114097 Dec 12, 2013
"ONLY Low-class, Low Self-esteem, No-Morals, No-Manners, Poorly-Raised, total-failures in Life as a Human Being Individuals, have the need to constantly proclaim their Superiority to everybody else...and that's because they KNOW all of the above, about themselves, and they're trying to compensate by constantly demeaning Others, usually because they really feel inferior to them and/or jealous of what Others are/have. When somebody does what Vet does, constantly, it's a dead giveaway that he is the very opposite of what he claims to be ...and claims to have.
My guess is that he is a Huge "ZERO" in every aspect of Life...always has been and always will be!
I don't have to guess about the being a "huge ZERO", as a good Human Being and a real MAN...he's already proven that in his posts right here on Topix. In fact, IMO, he'd have to improve A LOT to reach the status of "ZERO" in both of those categories...and money can't buy it, either...not that I think he has any, because I DON'T!"

Um... yard apes?
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

#114098 Dec 12, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
i get it now.yall think u are the shit and how dare linda come on here and question a damn thing yall say.exspecially with her littl bank account and house?i dont agree with her ways but i can see why she despises yall.yall are the kind of ppl that u cant stand to listen to for long cuz all u do is brag on yourself.
Hey I thought you wanted only classy posts and here you are using language as bad as hers. Hypocrite.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

#114099 Dec 12, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
Buddy you probably ought to be in a cell instead of on a cell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 min Jennifer Renee 3,936
Michael Aaron Lovelace statutory rape of a 16 y... 17 min Morristown resident 8
Vols Suck! (Sep '10) 30 min BeastOfBurden 171
Should have voted Arrowood 30 min Voter 1
Fog lights and queers 39 min BeastOfBurden 15
GVDC is it cost effective or wasteful Governmen... 1 hr county could use 14
HAWK n SPORTS wife beater laws on teh books 1 hr Poor Girls 1
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 1 hr Pardon Burns 29
CD girls team and coach touching in the past 3 hr Fresh MuffLER 12
Mike Jackson, Jr. 7 hr Wandering 3
•••
•••
•••