Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#114040 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
From the loon:
You know, what I have found to be true my entire, former working Life, is that the Underlings who could succeed and advance on their own Merits and Abilities, NEVER kissed ANYBODY'S ass, but the Ones who were incapable, or to lazy to do that, just followed their Superiors around with their Lips glued to their Superiors' Ass, or crawling on the floor, at their Superiors' feet, licking their boots, constantly!
It usually got them what they wanted...usually...but everybody hated them and made fun of them...even their Superiors, behind their back, while using them like a dirty rag, in whatever way they wanted to....because they knew they could.
Remind you of anybody you know???"
Umm.. D., OT. Original Cobarde, does it remind you of anyone?
"
Oh God, I've been hurt here!!/:0) LMAO!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114041 Dec 12, 2013
" 1. yard ape
The term "yard ape" refers to a black person. It's derivation is from the lawn ornaments of black coachmen holding lanterns, or black children fishing, or many of the other lawn ornaments of that type. It has devolved into a pejorative term for blacks."

Someone please explain the meaning of "pejorative" to the loon.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114042 Dec 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinkin'.........Harry Reid?
Is that "VET's" REAL name?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114043 Dec 12, 2013
Pejorative, those dratted polysyllabic words.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114044 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
From the loon:
" but the Ones who were incapable, or to lazy to do that."
I believe that should be "TOO". Wasn't she critiquing someone's grammar tonight. I'm sure she did.
You're a frustrated "School Teacher-Wannabee" on top of everything else you "wanted to be, but never were", aren't you?
Should have gotten off your "broad behind" and put forth some effort, instead of depending on all that boot-licking to get you what you wanted. BTW, you obviously weren't very good at the boot-licking, either.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114045 Dec 12, 2013
"..and your Spelling"

Ahh, a critique from the high school drop out.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114046 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
From the loon:
You know, what I have found to be true my entire, former working Life, is that the Underlings who could succeed and advance on their own Merits and Abilities, NEVER kissed ANYBODY'S ass, but the Ones who were incapable, or to lazy to do that, just followed their Superiors around with their Lips glued to their Superiors' Ass, or crawling on the floor, at their Superiors' feet, licking their boots, constantly!
It usually got them what they wanted...usually...but everybody hated them and made fun of them...even their Superiors, behind their back, while using them like a dirty rag, in whatever way they wanted to....because they knew they could.
Remind you of anybody you know???"
Umm.. D., OT. Original Cobarde, does it remind you of anyone?
"
Yeah, look in the mirror...and the answer SHOULD come to you, immediately! On second thought, IT'S YOU...so there's no guarantee of that happening, "immediately" or otherwise!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#114047 Dec 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
A portion of my irk has already been dealt with. I don't know anything...about anyone...saying osomething about...me taking things to the grave. Apparently this is another mind lapse having nothing to do with me. But while we're chatting..I'll say this. No-one will take anything to the grave in this dispensation except an eternal adjudication of death. Conversely, those now living in the eternal forgiveness of God will never see a grave. I dislike reckless generalizations when truth is on the table. I do realize this may not be your forte.
so what your saying is you are the know all and end all ,u want to sit on here and bitch about linda?u ever condidered that self righteous attitude is what pissed her off to begin with? Now go on.i dont like ppl like you,u are in love with your ramblings,lmao
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114048 Dec 12, 2013
"Should have gotten off your "broad behind" and put forth some effort,"

Ahh, this from a person living in a 70K home and anxiously awaiting Obama's arrival with a big bag of money.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114049 Dec 12, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>so what your saying is you are the know all and end all ,u want to sit on here and bitch about linda?u ever condidered that self righteous attitude is what pissed her off to begin with? Now go on.i dont like ppl like you,u are in love with your ramblings,lmao
I'll bet he knows the correct usage of "your and you're."

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114050 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
" 1. yard ape
The term "yard ape" refers to a black person. It's derivation is from the lawn ornaments of black coachmen holding lanterns, or black children fishing, or many of the other lawn ornaments of that type. It has devolved into a pejorative term for blacks."
Someone please explain the meaning of "pejorative" to the loon.
You know, I never thought I'd say this because I LOVE books, but...somebody needs to pry that English/Spanish Dictionary out of your vice-gripping Hand and hide it where you will never find it!

But, you never would stop crying, so that wouldn't work, either. Aside from that, you wouldn't be able to communicate...nor act superior, online, because it's the ONLY thing you have to enable you to act superior. Your own abilities would simple not be adequate...without your "Helper-Tools".
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114051 Dec 12, 2013
""Should have gotten off your "broad behind" and put forth some effort,"

Your picture was seen by all, broad behind indeed.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#114052 Dec 12, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>so what your saying is you are the know all and end all ,u want to sit on here and bitch about linda?u ever condidered that self righteous attitude is what pissed her off to begin with? Now go on.i dont like ppl like you,u are in love with your ramblings,lmao
I posted what I intendended! did you miss it? If I intended to convey "gibberish," I would've posted your distorted interpretation of it. Now you know what gibberish is - it's literated stupidity!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114053 Dec 12, 2013
"
Vet wrote:

" 1. yard ape
The term "yard ape" refers to a black person. It's derivation is from the lawn ornaments of black coachmen holding lanterns, or black children fishing, or many of the other lawn ornaments of that type. It has devolved into a pejorative term for blacks."
Someone please explain the meaning of "pejorative" to the loon.
You know, I never thought I'd say this because I LOVE books, but...somebody needs to pry that English/Spanish Dictionary out of your vice-gripping Hand and hide it where you will never find it!"

Umm..English Spanish dictionary, I don't see any Spanish in my post. Did I overlook it? No, no Spanish there.

What is yard ape in Spanish, I'm sure the loon knows.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114054 Dec 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God, I've been hurt here!!/:0) LMAO!
Aw, don't sweat it, OW...remember, it's "Vet". He couldn't hurt a mosquito, with a broken wing. He just "thinks" he can and I don't want to destroy his delusion because it's all he's got.

Unlike the TEAbaggers, we Democrats DO have hearts, you know. TEAbaggers only have wallets where their Hearts SHOULD be...poor Devils!
When God was giving out Hearts, the TEAbaggers said, "Heck, we don't need those, we've already got the wallets"...and walked off!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#114055 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
"Should have gotten off your "broad behind" and put forth some effort,"
Ahh, this from a person living in a 70K home and anxiously awaiting Obama's arrival with a big bag of money.
oh now yall get to run down a persons home too?omg i can see why she goes after you now.if your gonna lynch a bad person u better make sure u arent just as bad

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#114056 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet he knows the correct usage of "your and you're."
it must be a tseless life if all u can do is correct grammar.com e on u hypocrite,u dont bother me!lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#114057 Dec 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Again, excellent, No Name.
Well, you finally inadvertently admitted it...Names aren't important to you because nobody means enough to you, for you to want to know their name. You only want to know how much money they have. To you, that's the only important thing, you Sadly-Misguided Fool, aka TEAbagger!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#114058 Dec 12, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>oh now yall get to run down a persons home too?omg i can see why she goes after you now.if your gonna lynch a bad person u better make sure u arent just as bad
Read it carefully, sweet cakes.

"Should have gotten off your "broad behind" and put forth some effort,"

'Ahh, this from a person living in a 70K home and anxiously awaiting Obama's arrival with a big bag of money.'

Do you understand now, sweet cakes?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#114059 Dec 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted what I intendended! did you miss it? If I intended to convey "gibberish," I would've posted your distorted interpretation of it. Now you know what gibberish is - it's literated stupidity!
whatever makes you feel better about yourself ow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarrett Gulley (Mar '14) 6 min Run 12
Do u regret electing a black man as our preside... 7 min Country boy 12
Megan HO Hazell (Mar '11) 10 min Megan Morris 34
Kristy Necessary 48 min living it up 7
Greene County Schools 54 min confused 113
presented by the genuine Kohlrabi--I HATE KOHLR... 1 hr Dixie iron fist 8
Why am I so doggone stupid? 2 hr Trunketeer 16
Beverly Casteel 3 hr Ms M 24
new sheriff says you are to old 8 hr lie and conqure 63
Busted ... : ( 14 hr Country boy 9
Scintillaire Restaurant 21 hr Dr Wu 21
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]