Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#112279 Dec 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
SSS needs to watch COLDMOUNTAIN .
Especially pay close attention the the old nasty guy who says ,
"Look at me.I ain't nuthin'."
She'd like to wrap her legs around that.
He would get her off TOPIX.That's her number one problem.
She'd take NTM,PETE,VET,OW, anyone,just any who would look at her good.
My God, I've never been stalked by a desperate woman before...I feel so used now!
Pete

Bristol, TN

#112280 Dec 4, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe Pete would ever be desperate enough, 123, especially if he's seen her picture.
I've seen her picture. If I could get over that, I would then have to deal with the stalker/harasser thing everyday. Then if I could get over that, I would have to figure out which name to use to call her by. Then if I could get over that, I would have to deal more with Olivia. I don't think I could ever get over that.
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112281 Dec 4, 2013
*YAWN*
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112282 Dec 4, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, I've never been stalked by a desperate woman before...I feel so used now!
Pssst, OW, over here...don't just stand there and look at me like a ninny, get your ass over here!
While I agree about the desperate part, 123pictures is a HE, not a she. You didn't hear it from me. Just watch your back, if you're not into that sort of thing, Ok? You're welcome!:)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#112283 Dec 4, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe Pete would ever be desperate enough, 123, especially if he's seen her picture.
Are you sure? Vet, I thought I saw Pete at Fred's just a while ago in the men's cologne and aftershave section. He sprayed every one of those stupid testers all over himself, including the high end stuff. Yea, Brut 33 in one hand an Auqua Velva Musk in the other...really goin' at it! He set the fire alarms off and the manager passed out in isle three. Finally, he left when customers called police. I wasn't gonna' say nothin'
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112284 Dec 4, 2013
Y'all need to shut up, you're distracting me and my time here is limited...maybe in more ways than one. So, here's what I came for...
----------
"Why Milk Prices Could Soar To $8."

Click here:
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/why-milk-pric...
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112285 Dec 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you admit it,you are sweet on Pete.Some animals play the hard to get game. You're no animal. You'd meet him in a heart beat or New York minute.
Come on admit it,he is a sweetie and you know it. You just can't conquer Pete.So you assault Pete.Hust like VET.You can't get the upperhand on real men.Only a sissy would follow your lead right off the ledge..You are a jealous old CAMDEN worn out bitch.
Ok! I'm "sweet" on every Man on here! Now, tell me which ones are the real Men , so I'll know which ones I'm "sweet" on.

Oh, and you can quote me...and I'm sure you will, whether I said it or not.
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112286 Dec 4, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you know how I feel! Not a good feeling, is it?
It goes away fast, though, once you get off Topix and talk to some sane People, especially some nice, respectful Men. It kinda renews your faith in the members of the Male species.
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112287 Dec 4, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? Vet, I thought I saw Pete at Fred's just a while ago in the men's cologne and aftershave section. He sprayed every one of those stupid testers all over himself, including the high end stuff. Yea, Brut 33 in one hand an Auqua Velva Musk in the other...really goin' at it! He set the fire alarms off and the manager passed out in isle three. Finally, he left when customers called police. I wasn't gonna' say nothin'
I swear, Pete, I didn't tell him!:)
dontvote

Frankfort, IN

#112288 Dec 4, 2013
Non of the above
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112289 Dec 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
SSS needs to watch COLDMOUNTAIN .
Especially pay close attention the the old nasty guy who says ,
"Look at me.I ain't nuthin'."
She'd like to wrap her legs around that.
He would get her off TOPIX.That's her number one problem.
She'd take NTM,PETE,VET,OW, anyone,just any who would look at her good.
I wouldn't be so sure about that...how "good' are you talking about?
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112290 Dec 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
SSS can't spell "stupid " either.
It's s-t-u-p-i-d,stupid. Maybe SPY would like to join educated posters for a change.
You left,now stay gone,
lol,sss,lite n' lively,Opheilia,Noname,Really Really Sassy,
Sassy, etc,copied from CAMDEN poster on Joe Kyle thread.
You think you can slither around,nobody sees?? You who never use other names "hiding from Moderators on TOPIX,"Your very own words.
Dear Heart,there's an EYE watching YOU.
Nobody stalks you,you just wish they would.Vinegar doesn't leave a good impression.
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112291 Dec 4, 2013
Hey, where'd everybody go? Was it something I said? LOL!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112292 Dec 5, 2013
You guys,I try to set this up so you can all discuss SSS.She's game for most anything too. Fred's is too expensive,try Dollar Store.She comes back on to test the water and you all let her give you the slip again.You have to get in hor pursuit of her.
Pete,Olivia is hot for NTM's hat.SSS is after Pete,
Vet,OW and you guys don't even get it.She'llbe back
again too,it's her way of getting attention.
Still the guy on COLD MOUNTAIN is her best bet.She would hardly be able to control herself near him.The line
"Look at me.I ain't nuthin'" will get her,along with his "purty" face.Best movie.
She's been replaced by much more up to date,
informed ,ready to put it all to the table guys.
You all are doing a great job.Keep up the good work.I read smile,agree and am so glad there is a much needed change on TOPIX.Don't let her run anybody off.She needs to go.
Bully long enough.Spamming gets old.So does assaulting posters.You ALL are great.A good group now.Nobody attacked as she's been doing posters.Calling TOPIX posters a LIAR anytime she pleases.Owes everybody an apology.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112293 Dec 5, 2013
Guys,yjanks for telling it like it really is.OBAMA DRAMA is creating many problems for America. A low rating will take time to bring back up.
Wonder what his next problem will be.Going after the ones who opposed his OBAMACARE.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112294 Dec 5, 2013
thanks,corrected.
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#112295 Dec 5, 2013
Ice storm coming.....123 pete ntmdr yall be careful tomorrow. Sss get a red towell and direct traffic from the center line.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112296 Dec 5, 2013
Thsnk you.Two family members are now in N'Dakota waiting to get back out on their trip to Washington.
One dgtr in Washington ,will travel back to East Tenn area home tomorrow.I fear for them all after seeing pictures sent from snow piling up.
WE may get power outage if it gets as cold as news mentioned.Ice on lines?
I'm stocked up on soup ,warm clothing but I fear power problems.Can't beat jeans and denim clothing.
Oh,for a good old warm wood heater like my granny had for backup now.
They had a small pot belly stove always ready.
Cooked cornbread on it on her cast iron griddle.
Yum yum! WATCH FOR BLACK ICE!!!!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112297 Dec 5, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>D., D., D., what am I going to do with you? The term was offensive to one particular liberal FEMALE poster, I don't remember which one but you can wade back through thousands of posts and find it. If you don't think the term, "sweet cakes" is offensive to liberal women, find one and call her that. It isn't offensive to ANY males except, possibly, to those who are light in the loafers. Do you understand now, D.?
V.V.V., there you go spewing out lies again, but just can't quite find out who said it.
Something like your spewing out lies about the financial records of a certain poster that comes on here every so often, and even he asks you for proof, yet you say bascially the same thing to him, "you can wade back through the thousands of posts and find it". You are the typical Conservative that just throws stuff out there.
Well I'm not going to spend the time to correct your lies.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112298 Dec 5, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a complete lie, your preferred specialty...even though you're really bad at it!
You say a few days ago I "admitted" that my "congregation" dumped me. What a fantastic fabrication - I don't have a congregation and never have. And for the last time..I am not a minister, nor have I ever been!
I did state that I have withdrawn from a denominational "assembly," meaning that I severed all association with that specific "denomination" because of doctrinal aberration! Accordingly, I no longer advance what I believe to be erroneous doctrinal-creep in my teaching, lecture or collaborative presentation, and I no longer utilize their materials.
For years, you and others have lied that I have improperly taken benevolent funds (10%) inappropriately. What an insult! I've never accepted one red cent during an entire lifetime of ministerial and outreach work. What I do is expensive, and I have generously dug into my own pockets for any and all such expenditure and do not regret one dollar of it!
If you have any leftover dollars from drug purchases, I'll gladly help you find proper channels through which to provide help to real people in critical need!
The only major discloser (ADMISSION) I'm aware of is your own self-admitted illegal drug use while you were supposed to be fit for serving our people while under military charge. I guess that doesn't matter though, does it. I frequently hear you white-wash the culpability of your own indulgence with typical whinings of self-pity and general bed-wetting! You are a disgusting liar!
Yes I did say "a few days ago" my bad, it was about a week or so ago. Page 5057/post 111590 to be exact.
"My own assembly(your ownership)fell to the Social Justice winds and I withdrew.(you stepped down).
You can sit back in your own world of posting behind a keyboard and collect badges, and think war is run by some sort of book about the rules of war.
But let me tell you my fellow American what I did in Nam' made the Devil himself smile, and yes to lose the sight of that image I resorted to drugs. But I was sharp as a bamboo stick when I carried out orders and every order I recieved I carried it out to my fullest. In the end I never recieved P.T.S.D. I thank God Almighty for that.
I forgive you my fellow American, as you were never in that position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y are people on here so big on spelling 16 min Gangsta 3
Are u a son of the south 39 min Rebel 16
get rid of Robert Sayne 1 hr Unbelieveable 35
katelin Knight 1 hr WOW 4
Trash pickup fee 1 hr Dixie iron fist 2
Jan Kiker is disgusting 1 hr DustinKiker 21
Jason Knight (Jul '13) 2 hr curious 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 4,573
whorin around 10 hr heeler 13
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]