Non of the above
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112289 Dec 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
SSS needs to watch COLDMOUNTAIN .
Especially pay close attention the the old nasty guy who says ,
"Look at me.I ain't nuthin'."
She'd like to wrap her legs around that.
He would get her off TOPIX.That's her number one problem.
She'd take NTM,PETE,VET,OW, anyone,just any who would look at her good.
I wouldn't be so sure about that...how "good' are you talking about?
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112290 Dec 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
SSS can't spell "stupid " either.
It's s-t-u-p-i-d,stupid. Maybe SPY would like to join educated posters for a change.
You left,now stay gone,
lol,sss,lite n' lively,Opheilia,Noname,Really Really Sassy,
Sassy, etc,copied from CAMDEN poster on Joe Kyle thread.
You think you can slither around,nobody sees?? You who never use other names "hiding from Moderators on TOPIX,"Your very own words.
Dear Heart,there's an EYE watching YOU.
Nobody stalks you,you just wish they would.Vinegar doesn't leave a good impression.
SSS

Big Sandy, TN

#112291 Dec 4, 2013
Hey, where'd everybody go? Was it something I said? LOL!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112292 Dec 5, 2013
You guys,I try to set this up so you can all discuss SSS.She's game for most anything too. Fred's is too expensive,try Dollar Store.She comes back on to test the water and you all let her give you the slip again.You have to get in hor pursuit of her.
Pete,Olivia is hot for NTM's hat.SSS is after Pete,
Vet,OW and you guys don't even get it.She'llbe back
again too,it's her way of getting attention.
Still the guy on COLD MOUNTAIN is her best bet.She would hardly be able to control herself near him.The line
"Look at me.I ain't nuthin'" will get her,along with his "purty" face.Best movie.
She's been replaced by much more up to date,
informed ,ready to put it all to the table guys.
You all are doing a great job.Keep up the good work.I read smile,agree and am so glad there is a much needed change on TOPIX.Don't let her run anybody off.She needs to go.
Bully long enough.Spamming gets old.So does assaulting posters.You ALL are great.A good group now.Nobody attacked as she's been doing posters.Calling TOPIX posters a LIAR anytime she pleases.Owes everybody an apology.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112293 Dec 5, 2013
Guys,yjanks for telling it like it really is.OBAMA DRAMA is creating many problems for America. A low rating will take time to bring back up.
Wonder what his next problem will be.Going after the ones who opposed his OBAMACARE.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112294 Dec 5, 2013
thanks,corrected.
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#112295 Dec 5, 2013
Ice storm coming.....123 pete ntmdr yall be careful tomorrow. Sss get a red towell and direct traffic from the center line.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#112296 Dec 5, 2013
Thsnk you.Two family members are now in N'Dakota waiting to get back out on their trip to Washington.
One dgtr in Washington ,will travel back to East Tenn area home tomorrow.I fear for them all after seeing pictures sent from snow piling up.
WE may get power outage if it gets as cold as news mentioned.Ice on lines?
I'm stocked up on soup ,warm clothing but I fear power problems.Can't beat jeans and denim clothing.
Oh,for a good old warm wood heater like my granny had for backup now.
They had a small pot belly stove always ready.
Cooked cornbread on it on her cast iron griddle.
Yum yum! WATCH FOR BLACK ICE!!!!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112297 Dec 5, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>D., D., D., what am I going to do with you? The term was offensive to one particular liberal FEMALE poster, I don't remember which one but you can wade back through thousands of posts and find it. If you don't think the term, "sweet cakes" is offensive to liberal women, find one and call her that. It isn't offensive to ANY males except, possibly, to those who are light in the loafers. Do you understand now, D.?
V.V.V., there you go spewing out lies again, but just can't quite find out who said it.
Something like your spewing out lies about the financial records of a certain poster that comes on here every so often, and even he asks you for proof, yet you say bascially the same thing to him, "you can wade back through the thousands of posts and find it". You are the typical Conservative that just throws stuff out there.
Well I'm not going to spend the time to correct your lies.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#112298 Dec 5, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a complete lie, your preferred specialty...even though you're really bad at it!
You say a few days ago I "admitted" that my "congregation" dumped me. What a fantastic fabrication - I don't have a congregation and never have. And for the last time..I am not a minister, nor have I ever been!
I did state that I have withdrawn from a denominational "assembly," meaning that I severed all association with that specific "denomination" because of doctrinal aberration! Accordingly, I no longer advance what I believe to be erroneous doctrinal-creep in my teaching, lecture or collaborative presentation, and I no longer utilize their materials.
For years, you and others have lied that I have improperly taken benevolent funds (10%) inappropriately. What an insult! I've never accepted one red cent during an entire lifetime of ministerial and outreach work. What I do is expensive, and I have generously dug into my own pockets for any and all such expenditure and do not regret one dollar of it!
If you have any leftover dollars from drug purchases, I'll gladly help you find proper channels through which to provide help to real people in critical need!
The only major discloser (ADMISSION) I'm aware of is your own self-admitted illegal drug use while you were supposed to be fit for serving our people while under military charge. I guess that doesn't matter though, does it. I frequently hear you white-wash the culpability of your own indulgence with typical whinings of self-pity and general bed-wetting! You are a disgusting liar!
Yes I did say "a few days ago" my bad, it was about a week or so ago. Page 5057/post 111590 to be exact.
"My own assembly(your ownership)fell to the Social Justice winds and I withdrew.(you stepped down).
You can sit back in your own world of posting behind a keyboard and collect badges, and think war is run by some sort of book about the rules of war.
But let me tell you my fellow American what I did in Nam' made the Devil himself smile, and yes to lose the sight of that image I resorted to drugs. But I was sharp as a bamboo stick when I carried out orders and every order I recieved I carried it out to my fullest. In the end I never recieved P.T.S.D. I thank God Almighty for that.
I forgive you my fellow American, as you were never in that position.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

#112299 Dec 5, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I do, all of you TEAbaggers will come running like a herd of goats, at feeding time!
Ah, yes. A douchebagger alter ego.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#112300 Dec 5, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I did say "a few days ago" my bad, it was about a week or so ago. Page 5057/post 111590 to be exact.
"My own assembly(your ownership)fell to the Social Justice winds and I withdrew.(you stepped down).
You can sit back in your own world of posting behind a keyboard and collect badges, and think war is run by some sort of book about the rules of war.
But let me tell you my fellow American what I did in Nam' made the Devil himself smile, and yes to lose the sight of that image I resorted to drugs. But I was sharp as a bamboo stick when I carried out orders and every order I recieved I carried it out to my fullest. In the end I never recieved P.T.S.D. I thank God Almighty for that.
I forgive you my fellow American, as you were never in that position.
To "withdraw" from a denominational assembly is tantamount to withdrawing from "Sam's Club," a biking club or the American Legion by function. This simply mean I will no longer advance wrongful (abberant) doctrinal interpretations which I believe contravene scriptural truth. It further means I will not use their materials in my appearances for lecture, teaching or other purposes. Clearly, I expect you to deal with the residuals of service the best way you can, we all must, but your propensity for lies isn't it! I don't require your forgiveness here, perhaps you require your own!

You realize I didn't expect an apology from you, rather I expected you to rationalize and with more lying in order to move the goal-post for wiggle room and continued whining...which you now have! The bottom line - I've never been thrown out of "anything"!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#112301 Dec 5, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>V.V.V., there you go spewing out lies again, but just can't quite find out who said it.
Something like your spewing out lies about the financial records of a certain poster that comes on here every so often, and even he asks you for proof, yet you say bascially the same thing to him, "you can wade back through the thousands of posts and find it". You are the typical Conservative that just throws stuff out there.
When you say "typical" you again make an assumption that is incorrect. There is no typical.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#112302 Dec 5, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
The coldest Artic blast in 10 years is gripping the country's mid-section. Long winter ahead.
http://www.businessinsider.com/parts-of-the-u...
Must be because of global warming.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#112303 Dec 5, 2013
"Sen. Reid's decision to exempt his staff … is the clearest example yet of ObamaCare's failures and Washington hypocrisy”......“His staff worked to pass it and continue to promote it, now they don't want to be part of it because it's a disaster.”

Why is it that most of the dim-lib politicians, the labor unions, and most all entities which have pushed ObamaCare on everyone else, it is they who have gotten exemptions from ObamaCare?

Were these exceptions written into the law?

Or is it just that we're allowing King Obama and Prince Harry Reid to ignore our constitutional law?

Never mind that Obama would not allow congress to delay aspects of ObamaCare, yet he and he alone have delayed various aspects of ObamaCare via executive fiat? How is that legal under the laws of our land?

“The only fair path forward is to repeal ObamaCare, in its entirety, for everyone."
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#112304 Dec 5, 2013
Obama's "Become The Very Danger The Constitution Was Designed To Avoid"

REP. BOB GOODLATTE (R-VA): Professor Turley, the constitution, the system of separated powers is not simply about stopping one branch of government from usurping another. It's about protecting the liberty of Americans from the dangers of concentrated government power. How does the president's unilateral modification of act of Congress affect both the balance of power between the political branches and the liberty interests of the American people?

JONATHAN TURLEY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman. The danger is quite severe. The problem with what the president is doing is that he's not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system. He's becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid. That is the concentration of power in every single branch.

This Newtonian orbit that the three branches exist in is a delicate one but it is designed to prevent this type of concentration. There are two trends going on which should be of equal concern to all members of Congress.

One is that we have had the radical expansion of presidential powers under both President Bush and President Obama. We have what many once called an imperial presidency model of largely unchecked authority.

And with that trend we also have the continued rise of this fourth branch. We have agencies that are quite large that issue regulations. The Supreme Court said recently that agencies could actually define their own or interpret their own jurisdiction.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#112305 Dec 5, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>V.V.V., there you go spewing out lies again, but just can't quite find out who said it.
Well, D., I assume you are speaking of the Original Cobarde. Not only did he post his annual income (150K, 200K in a good year), he posted that he regretted posting it. I have never read a post where he denied it or asked for proof. As to who said what about "sweet cakes", I am reasonably sure it was the poster named "Tired" or "Really". Again, if you don't think liberal women abhor being called "sweet cakes", find one and call her that. Like sands through the hourglass, these are the...Por Dios.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#112306 Dec 5, 2013
It's as if the Founders KNEW....

Founder's Quote of the Day:

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."

--Samuel Adams, Letter to James Warren, November 4, 1775

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#112307 Dec 5, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
It's as if the Founders KNEW....
Founder's Quote of the Day:
"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
--Samuel Adams, Letter to James Warren, November 4, 1775
"Universally ignorant," I'm not sure this even begins to cover it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you people are a joke 27 min Kohlrabi 3
Why are people so nosey in GREENEVILLE?? 30 min Kohlrabi 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Melissa1333 6,780
Amy Hale arrested second time in a month 1 hr tnwasit 9
Merge beween Laughlin and Takoma 1 hr yep 10
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 1 hr yep 12
talking bout gabe vaught 2 hr Hammer 16
wheel tax 2 hr Scrounger 182
Eddie Jennings 4 hr Wondering 72
Wreck on Erwin hwy Fri Civil Liberties 65
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl