Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#109892 Nov 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Your right, right now the stock market is probably not reflecting an anti-business bias due to the fact that low interest rates and printing money is the ultimate trump card regarding the stock market. However, our economy IS reflecting an anti-business bias from our government. Low employment, low GDP, low consumer confidence index, high debt, high deficits, etc. are all very severe symptoms of a broken economy.
Our current economy is based one one thing. BIG. Big business - as in too big to fail, and BIG government.

The stock market does not reflect the REAL US economy, it only reflects the BIG business economy. The FED is feeding the stock market with low interest rates and printed money. Major corporations are using those absurdly low interest rates to buy back their own stock. Short term transactions make more profit than selling their products. They don't care. Revenue is revenue.

What's missing is the fact that small business is and has always been the biggest employer in this country. But this president does not understand small business. Indeed, I don't think he likes small business.

Until the Pete's in this world, and I exclude the OT's, since his small business is by his own admission now a hobby instead of a thriving employer, feel confident enough to once again put their balls on the line, this country will continue to watch the stock market make the rich, richer, the government get bigger. and the poor get poorer.

And I'll listen to people like OT make fun of my lemonade stand, and the the soda man who takes poor people's food stamps and converts them into cash.

All I know is that Pete's business can stand another two years without sales, yet we listen to a guy who used to run a good business that was destroyed by Republicans (tobacco destroyed by Republicans?) who names himself "Overtaxed" and yearns for more taxes paid by people other than himself.

Gotta go. There's another food stamp recipient with a load of "pop". "Chuckles".

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#109893 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
One more very important aspect of the ACA is this....If you leave a job you do not lose your insurance...You take another job...You do not have to work there 3 months before getting insured. This is a major empowerment for employees in this country.
Is this a little de ja vue, Sassy? Does this remind you of the stories you told (as Oblovia) about living in Miami, later denied when you were questioned about it? And the beat goes on...LMAO!!!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#109894 Nov 21, 2013
White Hat hackers say they can breach the ACA website anytime they feel like it.
They say it can be breached from the front or back ends....just like Olivia.
The North Korean and Iranian hackers must be drooling....just waiting to throw some more egg on Barry's face.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#109895 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid for by lowered health care costs, ins. Paying more of proceeds on actual claims...It is paid for and it is empowerment that will be greatly appreciated in years to come. I just pray that the Tea Party keeps being the tail that wags the GOP dog....Looking Good For The DEMs.
So, rocket scientist, what happens when the insurance companies say "stick it up your ass", and stop offering policies?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#109896 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
51% to pass a vote in the Senate now. Thank you Harry Reid!!!! Suck it Mitch! Turtle Man Blues.
The pendulum swings in both directions, wait til next year. Payback is on the way
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#109897 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party is the best thing that ever happened for democrats...They shined a light on the hypocrisy greed ignorance and racism that the GOP have embraced and the Dems were just not ready to call out and start the civil war all over again, but the retarded Tea Party did it all for them. Thank you Tea Party.
You left the commas, two college degree moron.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#109898 Nov 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You are a consummate fool. The president's approval rating is at 37 percent. The Democrats in the Senate from red states are scared out of their minds. The website is a colossal failure. Five million people and their dependents have lost their coverage. The few who have signed up are telling us that their premiums have doubled and tripled with deductibles of 5K plus. Charles Krauthammer, the smartest guy on TV, is saying that the Senate may very well go to the Republicans and you think everything is going swell. You are badly in need of help, Olivia/OA/Minus.
Chuckie is suffering from FOX Influenza which causes all events to be interpreted as good for the GOP...This is a very good thing....Keep it up Chuckie.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#109899 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
51% to pass a vote in the Senate now. Thank you Harry Reid!!!! Suck it Mitch! Turtle Man Blues.
Two degrees?

51% to pass a vote in the Senate to pass presidential nominees. Laws and Supreme Court nominees stills need 60.

What were them degrees in? Celsius?

Location hidden

#109900 Nov 21, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Where's Gassy George?
I was kinda' thinkin'........slumber party!

costume changes

confessions

role playing

Charades
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#109901 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party is the best thing that ever happened for democrats...They shined a light on the hypocrisy greed ignorance and racism that the GOP have embraced and the Dems were just not ready to call out and start the civil war all over again, but the retarded Tea Party did it all for them. Thank you Tea Party.
The ACA is the best thing that ever happened to the Republican party.
The ACA shined a light on liberal incompetence, and their inability to tell the American people the truth.
The ACA exposed the community organizer as a liar.
The community organizer is now lying about his lies.
The community organizer earned himself his lowest ever approval ratings by lying over and over to the American people.
Thank you Barry....keep up the good work.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#109902 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid for by lowered health care costs, ins. Paying more of proceeds on actual claims...It is paid for and it is empowerment that will be greatly appreciated in years to come. I just pray that the Tea Party keeps being the tail that wags the GOP dog....Looking Good For The DEMs.
Fool, the subsidies to pay the insurance companies for the people who pay no taxes will be paid by those who do. You must be one of those who pay no taxes.
Ornery

Sparta, TN

#109903 Nov 21, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our current economy is based one one thing. BIG. Big business - as in too big to fail, and BIG government.
The stock market does not reflect the REAL US economy, it only reflects the BIG business economy. The FED is feeding the stock market with low interest rates and printed money. Major corporations are using those absurdly low interest rates to buy back their own stock. Short term transactions make more profit than selling their products. They don't care. Revenue is revenue.
What's missing is the fact that small business is and has always been the biggest employer in this country. But this president does not understand small business. Indeed, I don't think he likes small business.
Until the Pete's in this world, and I exclude the OT's, since his small business is by his own admission now a hobby instead of a thriving employer, feel confident enough to once again put their balls on the line, this country will continue to watch the stock market make the rich, richer, the government get bigger. and the poor get poorer.
And I'll listen to people like OT make fun of my lemonade stand, and the the soda man who takes poor people's food stamps and converts them into cash.
All I know is that Pete's business can stand another two years without sales, yet we listen to a guy who used to run a good business that was destroyed by Republicans (tobacco destroyed by Republicans?) who names himself "Overtaxed" and yearns for more taxes paid by people other than himself.
Gotta go. There's another food stamp recipient with a load of "pop". "Chuckles".
Great article. It seems every conservative knows what is up or down and the liberals well they are in fair land/// or at least most of them. LOL

Location hidden

#109904 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
OH....MY.....GOD!! You don't mean "Oblovia" is realy..."SASSY," do you? LMAO!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#109905 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckie is suffering from FOX Influenza which causes all events to be interpreted as good for the GOP...This is a very good thing....Keep it up Chuckie.
Krauthammer has more intellect in his finger than you have in your entire body, fool.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#109906 Nov 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You are a consummate fool. The president's approval rating is at 37 percent. The Democrats in the Senate from red states are scared out of their minds. The website is a colossal failure. Five million people and their dependents have lost their coverage. The few who have signed up are telling us that their premiums have doubled and tripled with deductibles of 5K plus. Charles Krauthammer, the smartest guy on TV, is saying that the Senate may very well go to the Republicans and you think everything is going swell. You are badly in need of help, Olivia/OA/Minus.
Please ignore my last post. I was just waking up after reading your last post. You are right...I am wrong...Please keep listening to Fox Faux NEWS. Listen to chuck krautmyier. I have successfully applied for the ACA along with thousands of others...56% approve of the ACA. More will approve as the kinks get worked out. It took Romney care a full 18 months to get all the kinks worked out and it was the template for Obamacare. The truth will win out.

Location hidden

#109907 Nov 21, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA is the best thing that ever happened to the Republican party.
The ACA shined a light on liberal incompetence, and their inability to tell the American people the truth.
The ACA exposed the community organizer as a liar.
The community organizer is now lying about his lies.
The community organizer earned himself his lowest ever approval ratings by lying over and over to the American people.
Thank you Barry....keep up the good work.
Well...yeah! I like it!
Ornery

Sparta, TN

#109908 Nov 21, 2013
'fairy land'
mcnastywithfries

Ft Mitchell, KY

#109909 Nov 21, 2013
voteforsnookie anyone could bring you rednecks some class, maybe setup redcross aid to bring some teeth. your only hopeis the greatest president ever obama sets some drones over here n does the rest of the country a favor #tennessee the real problem is you hillbillys #dont cry you still have jesus haha
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#109910 Nov 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a little de ja vue, Sassy? Does this remind you of the stories you told (as Oblovia) about living in Miami, later denied when you were questioned about it? And the beat goes on...LMAO!!!
I've always thought it sounded like Florydan. Kooky "thought" processes, overuse of capitals and exclamation points and ellipses.

Location hidden

#109911 Nov 21, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Where's Gassy George?
He's at his recital tonight. He's done really well this year with his fart music. He's managed to become the most promising "Fart Virtuoso" in our area. Tonight he's performing the "Indian love call" and a "Bach minuet" before an audience comprised of his Mom!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I learned about relationshps 5 min Kohlrabi 29
***** last post wins ***** 8 min Kohlrabi 596
merry christmas 11 min Kohlrabi 11
I like to fark my momma in? 19 min Kohlrabi 1
what to do. where to go for NYE for 40+ singles? 27 min singleatfortysome... 3
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 30 min NobodyUKno 21
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 1 hr Worried Mom 167
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 5,665
Feeling lonely for the holidays 6 hr Veronica 155
Principal at Mosheim 20 hr um... 80
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News