Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

"Obamacare Official In July Feared HealthCare.gov 'Crash'."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57612545/...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

"A More Defiant Obama In Ohio:‘I Am Going To See This Through’:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no understanding of fracking.
We've been through that already, and you convinced me that you have no clue.
BTW, one of the companies I'm invested in is now fracking with co2. Image that..........taking a naturally occurring gas in the atmosphere, extracting it, and using it to release oil and nat gas 2 miles below our feet.
ZERO POLLUTION!
Are you aware that Co2 is what's in the tank that you attach a Fountain Soda Machine to that causes the fizz in your Fountain Drinks and makes it spew into the Dixie cup when you pull the handle?

Think about that happening underground on a much bigger scale!
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You People are posting information that has already been posted several days ago. I know because I posted the Article from the Nashville Tennessean Newspaper!
Well, think about it. No one pays attention to most of what you post. You are just an amusement or annoyance, take your pick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
I admit it. I'm confused. Everyone says that our government's problems are caused by no enough taxes.
And in Feb, 2014, we're gonna hit another debt ceiling.
But then the White House just announced that they predict a record $3TRILLION in taxes will be collected next year.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
So if we're collecting more than ever before, why are we in this mess?
Oh, yeah. BIOB.
Blame it on Bush.
OK now, follow these instructions carefully...get a calculator, divide $29,000.00 (round figure to YOUR advantage) by $7.25, then multiple that number by 40 (hours) and let us know how many weeks one would have to work to make $29,000 at the Minimum of $7.25 an hour. There's 52 weeks in a year, so let us know how many years Ones would have to work to make $29,000.00 at Minimum Wage.
Then, you can apologize for posting a TEApublican Propaganda BS Website Article...and for thinking ALL of us are as stupid as the Teapublicans think People like you are...which in your case, they were obviously correct!

Here's a hint...if you worked a straight 52 weeks (one year), you'd only make alittle over $15,000. Why would you pay Income Taxes on $29,000???

BTW, I didn't even bother to read the Article after I saw the Headline, so if they were including ALL Taxes, State Income Taxes, Sales taxes, etc., that's just ridiculous and a bunch of BS, also!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Take another hit and start howling!
Mr Badgeman, I know your flock will be out in full force this full moon, giving "judge-it's" and paying their 10% to you a prophet wanna-be.
Say hello to Mary-Ann, Carol and lil Jamie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, think about it. No one pays attention to most of what you post. You are just an amusement or annoyance, take your pick.
The fact that None of the TEAbaggers pay any attention to anything I post, is pretty much stating the Obvious, I'd say! They might accidently learn something factual...and that would be the worst thing that could happen to them, in their way of thinking...which is also obvious!
Dreamin

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that None of the TEAbaggers pay any attention to anything I post, is pretty much stating the Obvious, I'd say! They might accidently learn something factual...and that would be the worst thing that could happen to them, in their way of thinking...which is also obvious!
Correction there dingbat, nobody pays any attention to your posts. You don't know anything, so how in the hell can you teach anything? You are one dumb broad. Nobody pays attention to you in Camden either.
Dreamin

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OK now, follow these instructions carefully...get a calculator, divide $29,000.00 (round figure to YOUR advantage) by $7.25, then multiple that number by 40 (hours) and let us know how many weeks one would have to work to make $29,000 at the Minimum of $7.25 an hour. There's 52 weeks in a year, so let us know how many years Ones would have to work to make $29,000.00 at Minimum Wage.
Then, you can apologize for posting a TEApublican Propaganda BS Website Article...and for thinking ALL of us are as stupid as the Teapublicans think People like you are...which in your case, they were obviously correct!
Here's a hint...if you worked a straight 52 weeks (one year), you'd only make alittle over $15,000. Why would you pay Income Taxes on $29,000???
BTW, I didn't even bother to read the Article after I saw the Headline, so if they were including ALL Taxes, State Income Taxes, Sales taxes, etc., that's just ridiculous and a bunch of BS, also!
Here's a hint dingbat, you don't make anything, so you don't pay taxes. So quit bitchin about the ones that do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
You can't make this stuff up.
One day after Obama tells the country that you can keep your healthcare if you want it, the house passes the Keep your Healthcare Bill.
Obama vows to veto it.
Obama must have a little Indian in him like Elizabeth Warren. He speak with forked tongue.
That's not what Obama said yesterday. See what I mean about watching it for yourself? But NO, just like I also said, YOU and the other Teabaggers had to wait for Fox Fake News to TELL you THEIR version of what Obama said...and THEY LIED, as usual!

If there's one thing I've learned about you TEAbaggers, it's that it doesn't matter what the truth is, if you want to keep a TEAbagger happy, just lie to him through your teeth and screw him over behind his back and he'll be a Happy Camper because you're doing it and believe every word of it, no matter what the evidence is to the contrary.

"Why Honey, I wasn't cheating on you...we were just testing the mattress out to see how strong it is"!

"Oh, I didn't really think you were and I'm sorry for asking, Sweatheart. Here Buddy, here's your pants and your underwear, when you get finished, come on in the kitchen and I'll fix you a drink. I'd like to hear your opinion on whether you think we paid too much for the mattress, or if we got a bargain."

...SMH...(and rolling my eyes, at TEAbaggers)...

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The main reason people do not read your posts is you cannot carry on a decent conversation without name calling and using the word you love-Teapublican- at least 100 times a day. You will never get your point across when you resort to such behavior. I honestly think you would never admit that the president has made some serious mistakes and has lied on several occasions. I believe he could send someone to murder your children and you would be the first to say they needed it. If you were actually as smart as you claim to be you would be his number one right hand woman. You act like a school yard bully to anyone who does not agree with your point of view.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing "factual"and that is why we don't stupid. Old dumb skank , die and then we can celebrate.
That's another well-known TEAbagger attribute...they're so refined and couth. <S>
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
You can't make this stuff up.
One day after Obama tells the country that you can keep your healthcare if you want it, the house passes the Keep your Healthcare Bill.
Obama vows to veto it.
Obama must have a little Indian in him like Elizabeth Warren. He speak with forked tongue.
Do you think that the 39 Democrats who voted with the Republicans to allow folks to keep their coverage will be invited to the White House for a swell dinner?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The main reason people do not read your posts is you cannot carry on a decent conversation without name calling and using the word you love-Teapublican- at least 100 times a day. You will never get your point across when you resort to such behavior. I honestly think you would never admit that the president has made some serious mistakes and has lied on several occasions. I believe he could send someone to murder your children and you would be the first to say they needed it. If you were actually as smart as you claim to be you would be his number one right hand woman. You act like a school yard bully to anyone who does not agree with your point of view.
She is anxiously awaiting for Obama to arrive at her front door with a big bag of money. To your excellent point, Obama could commit an axe murder on the White House lawn on live TV and these Obama zombies would say that it doesn't rise to the level of impeachment. Hilarious!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you before...YOU chose the Dumbass Name, just like you lost the election, I DIDN'T...so get used to it and learn to live with it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that the 39 Democrats who voted with the Republicans to allow folks to keep their coverage will be invited to the White House for a swell dinner?
AND...your point is???
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

"If you like your health care, you can keep your health care, PERIOD. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, PERIOD." HILARIOUS!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

I appreciate and admire the only truly grass roots political movement to come along in decades, the Tea Party. I don't belong but I concur with their message, small government, low taxes and reasonable debt. I will send them a nice contribution before the 2014 elections.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>She is anxiously awaiting for Obama to arrive at her front door with a big bag of money. To your excellent point, Obama could commit an axe murder on the White House lawn on live TV and these Obama zombies would say that it doesn't rise to the level of impeachment. Hilarious!
At least, it'd be a quick death. You Teapublicans prefer to inflict a slow, painful death from starvation, among other ways! That's why you cut Food Stamps for the Poor and Little Children. You like to watch helpless People suffer!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
I appreciate and admire the only truly grass roots political movement to come along in decades, the Tea Party. I don't belong but I concur with their message, small government, low taxes and reasonable debt. I will send them a nice contribution before the 2014 elections.
You gonna send them some Krystal burgers???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info