laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107029 Nov 7, 2013
George wrote:
No such thing as global warming ?? Strongest hurricane ever recorded at landfall. http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/Thou...
ONE strong storm means global warming is real?!?

What a horribly dimwitted fool you are.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107030 Nov 7, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice suck up, but no question as to why you are so insecure - it's because you are an idiot. This thread has gone to lower than pond scum - what happened...
What happened?

Liberalism.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#107031 Nov 7, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice suck up, but no question as to why you are so insecure - it's because you are an idiot. This thread has gone to lower than pond scum - what happened...
I do have my moments, but insecurity isn't my problem. I'm not your personal complaint department, so please call someone who gives a sh/t. You may not like everyone on this thread, but they all can't possibly be like me!
George

Waynesboro, TN

#107032 Nov 7, 2013
laughing dork wrote:
<quoted text>
Those banty panties are really tight tonight, Georgie.
I'm laughing at you.
Well take them off if they hurt your little puddy.

Location hidden

#107033 Nov 7, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you got ripped off for a bunch of those stupid tapes too!
George

Waynesboro, TN

#107034 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
2 universtity...dgrees...
And you don't even have a GED !!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107035 Nov 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text> This is why Georgie is trying go from bed-wetter to tough guy in seven easy steps himself.
I'm glad I wasn't drinking hot coffee when I read that.

:)
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#107036 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Those banty panties are really tight tonight, Georgie.
I'm laughing at you.
Everyone knows that you are just here to incite, but you are really bad at it. Get a job as a hobby because the rest of us are tired of supporting you...
George

Waynesboro, TN

#107037 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE strong storm means global warming is real?!?
What a horribly dimwitted fool you are.
And how blind you are . Can't see what is going on around you because your stupid.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#107038 Nov 7, 2013
Still on the whitehouse.gov website.

THE PRESIDENT: Here is a guarantee that I've made. If you have insurance that you like, then you will be able to keep that insurance. If you've got a doctor that you like, you will be able to keep your doctor. Nobody is trying to change what works in the system. We are trying to change what doesn't work in the system.

THE PRESIDENT: The public plan I think is an important tool to discipline insurance companies. What we've said is, under our proposal, let's have a system the same way that federal employees do, the same way that members of Congress do where we call it an exchange, but you can call it the marketplace, where essentially you've got a whole bunch of different plans. If you like your plan, and you like your doctor, you won't have to do a thing, you keep your plan, you keep your doctor. If your employer is providing you good health insurance, terrific, we're not going to mess with it.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/realitycheck/3

He lied and still lies.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107039 Nov 7, 2013
Slogan Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal "males" are the result of evolutionary diarrhea. Same for the "she-males", for that matter.
I suppose you really ARE the least among us.
And TEAbaggers are what's left after the flies' eggs hatch out... Maggots!

Location hidden

#107040 Nov 7, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as we're friends, I have to say it's really precarious for a man to always be talking about a "nice suck up"! You should know this is unbecoming!
123pictures

Sevran, France

#107041 Nov 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have my moments, but insecurity isn't my problem. I'm not your personal complaint department, so please call someone who gives a sh/t. You may not like everyone on this thread, but they all can't possibly be like me!
They really try to sink to your level. But it is a futile attempt.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#107042 Nov 7, 2013
I will try again....You may be a misogynist is you think any of these questions are nuts or racy..
1. Do think a woman should have the right to vote?
2. Do you think a woman should have control over her reproductive rights?
3. Do you think a woman can be raped by her spouse?
4. Do you think a beaten woman should be allowed to drop charges against her spouse, even though the state will press charges if she is murdered?
5. Do you think voter I.D. laws that require a woman's name on her registration to be the same as on her voter I.D. is an attempt to supress her vote?
6. Do you think that a congressional panel of men should be allowed to legislate a woman's reproductive health?
7. Do you think that the GOP is trying to supress a woman's vote because they are losing their vote? Case in point..Cuccinelli lost in Virginia...
8. Do you think that a woman should be referred to as a harpie because she states her point of view?
9. Do you think that women are catching on to red vs. blue when it comes to their rights?
10. Do you think that derrogatory names used to describe women are deserved?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107043 Nov 7, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very laid back most of the time. It's just that some on here bring out the worst in me. I am a firm believer in the Golden Rule and as such I believe that others are utilizing it when corresponding with me. IOW, if someone cannot discuss something with me, without resorting to fabricated accusations and insults(name calling included), that is what they will get from me. With one exception. I refuse to use vulgarity in my posts here. I have come close in the past but it has been a while. I turned over a new leaf and have kept my nose clean in that regard.
I am too, believe it or not, but every now and then the crap adds up, and I'm not about to pull the legs off my cat, so I'll go after the source of my afflictions.

Decades ago I learned that liberals live in Darkness, and they can't be reasoned with, so I go after them with all the energy I have. Some of them pretend that they're offended by my words, even though they're not offended by Caligula and NAMBLA and knee-grows with nightsticks and Nifong and Tawana, et al. If their motto is "anything goes" then why can't I fight them "by any means necessary"?

We're long past having dialogs to save a sinking ship.

God, how I love twisting their noses.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#107044 Nov 7, 2013
opps If you think..
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#107045 Nov 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness....
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107046 Nov 7, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that you are just here to incite, but you are really bad at it. Get a job as a hobby because the rest of us are tired of supporting you...
And that's why you ignored me, right?

I'm laughing at you to, Morality Ranger.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107048 Nov 7, 2013
olivia wrote:
10. Do you think that derrogatory names used to describe women are deserved?
You mean, as in all the names that liberal fecal matter called Sarah Palin?

Hypocritical imbecile.
George Jetson

Pulaski, TN

#107049 Nov 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And TEAbaggers are what's left after the flies' eggs hatch out... Maggots!
Your independent thinking is first rate, Rosie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
william hopson (May '12) 10 min collettea 41
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 34 min Jennifer Renee 5,709
who is tired of cable company in town? 34 min JanWill6023 16
Merge beween Laughlin and Takoma 1 hr Justsayin 3
your boy/girl friend still go to their ex's fam... 1 hr Unbelieveable 7
Wha postion do u sleep in? 1 hr Dena Bank 12
Jordan Greenway 1 hr Chic 3
What I learned about relationshps 3 hr csmaven 62
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 3 hr idiots 172
***** last post wins ***** 3 hr Alex Nicole 623
Principal at Mosheim 5 hr really 83
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web