Ornery

Sparta, TN

#106303 Nov 4, 2013
Well hello all---good news. The next progression of ObamaCare

Requiring all Drs. to accept Obamacare. They (democrat /liberals actually proposed this as an amendment. Next will be the hospitals. No the ER only has to accept indigent care. Medicare/medicaid does not have to be accepted at this time by hospitals or Drs.

OK, we will soon a dictatorship and the dic is Obama
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106304 Nov 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl,you de one hollering "RUN HILLARY RUN" calling posters names,going ballistic over COCO-MOCO complexion putting out remarks against Teaparty,Republicans and Cruz .What's going on with youk 3 degree scientist ??!
Did you graduate 8th grade? Jethro Bodine?
here now

Johnson City, TN

#106305 Nov 4, 2013
olivia wrote:
Wendy Davis, running for GOV. in Texas had to sign an affidavit to vote because the name on her driver's liscense did not match her voter registration...It will not go over well for the lunatic fringe.
LOL, just what a state needs, a governor who cannot follow through with something. If she has time to run for office then she should have time to get the name changed. I wonder why some people think it is so difficult. I did it while working full time with three kids at home.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106306 Nov 4, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you graduate 8th grade? Jethro Bodine?
Ornery wrote:
Olivia are you one of those deadbeats?

"Well, I guess I Am if you count 2 universtity dgrees, graduate school, worked since I was 14 y/o, contribute to charities and do what I can when I see people in need. Do think alll people in need are deadbeats? You are wrong, people just need jelp from time to time, and medicare recipients, SS recipients, and disability recipients have paid into these trusts their entir working life and they are not deadbeats. Is your grandmother r my grandmother for that matter, a dead beat...Are folks with cancer, crippling arthritis,custic fibrosis, multiple sclerosus, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, ALS, victims of strokes in nursing homes, are thy dead beats? Whqt would be your solution? Let them die in a gutter. You sound as though you are even unwilling to pay tqxes for the person who would retrieve thieir dead body out of the gutter and dispose of it."
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106307 Nov 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ornery wrote:
"Well, I guess I Am if you count 2 universtity dgrees, graduate school, worked since I was 14 y/o, contribute to charities and do what I can when I see people in need. Do think alll people in need are deadbeats? You are wrong, people just need jelp from time to time, and medicare recipients, SS recipients, and disability recipients have paid into these trusts their entir working life and they are not deadbeats. Is your grandmother r my grandmother for that matter, a dead beat...Are folks with cancer, crippling arthritis,custic fibrosis, multiple sclerosus, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, ALS, victims of strokes in nursing homes, are thy dead beats? Whqt would be your solution? Let them die in a gutter. You sound as though you are even unwilling to pay tqxes for the person who would retrieve thieir dead body out of the gutter and dispose of it."
Oh, Pulaski...Here you are again....You really need to just take off that white pointed hood and breath...Ou must be oxygen deprived...Education is a good thing....Wait...There may be a dinasaur at your door.. Those Velosiraptors can do major damage.....
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106308 Nov 4, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>Whaaat? I am at a loss to undestand how anyone could be in favor of Ted Cruz shutting down government, risking ruining the global economy because they lost the last Prez. election and think they can get their agenda in spite of an election that rejected their agenda. These folks are nuts. Hillary has it hands down if she wants it.
You have much to learn.Hillary only in your nightmares.You are not supposed to ASSUME anything and this is simply
ONLY YOUR assumption.Your thinking is not balanced out.
Bass Singer

Jamestown, TN

#106309 Nov 4, 2013
wonder were are the smart ones tonight
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106310 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>That spider may just bite. You afraid of spiders ?
Don't like spiders n' snakes!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106311 Nov 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ornery wrote:
You lost the civil war...We have a black POTUS, women have the vote as do all U.S. citzens, muslim, chrisian, buddist, jew, gentile, and all the rest. Get over it, we are not going back.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106312 Nov 4, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Pulaski...Here you are again....You really need to just take off that white pointed hood and breath...Ou must be oxygen deprived...Education is a good thing....Wait...There may be a dinasaur at your door.. Those Velosiraptors can do major damage.....
Yep, that thar's the fruits of "2 universtity dgrees".

Or, what we get by subsidizing the least among us.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106313 Nov 4, 2013
olivia wrote:
Wendy Davis, running for GOV. in Texas had to sign an affidavit to vote because the name on her driver's liscense did not match her voter registration...It will not go over well for the lunatic fringe.
An affidavit is legal.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106314 Nov 4, 2013
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, just what a state needs, a governor who cannot follow through with something. If she has time to run for office then she should have time to get the name changed. I wonder why some people think it is so difficult. I did it while working full time with three kids at home.
She should have had time to get ALL her paterwork legally in line BEFORE announcing her decision. But TEXAS let her get by with it half right.
Olivia LICENSE spells license.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106315 Nov 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that thar's the fruits of "2 universtity dgrees".
Or, what we get by subsidizing the least among us.
and "breathe...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106316 Nov 4, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost the civil war...We have a black POTUS, women have the vote as do all U.S. citzens, muslim, chrisian, buddist, jew, gentile, and all the rest. Get over it, we are not going back.
What does any of your useless psychobabble have to do with black and white evidence that you're an uneducated shitferbrains?
EastTnMugshots

Knoxville, TN

#106317 Nov 4, 2013
Look at all the east tn arrests over at Http://easttennesseemugshots.info
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106318 Nov 4, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Bill told one of his, on the side, chicks.
He's the one who told it during a time of bad publicity for him.Can't you just see Barbara Streisand in the Lincoln bed AGAIN??Bet Bill would love to go back to that one more time..
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106319 Nov 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You have much to learn.Hillary only in your nightmares.You are not supposed to ASSUME anything and this is simply
ONLY YOUR assumption.Your thinking is not balanced out.
You used the word balanced!!! Funny!!!! Funny!!!!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106320 Nov 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of your useless psychobabble have to do with black and white evidence that you're an uneducated shitferbrains?
You need some oxygen...100% nonrebreather oxygen...Call 911...Your racist, misogynistc, anti science attitudes are being voted down...Live with it.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106321 Nov 4, 2013
Cuccinelli, going down in Virginia, McCaullife preferred to win...Yeah!!! DEMS.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106322 Nov 4, 2013
global warming shitferbrains wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some oxygen...100% nonrebreather oxygen...Call 911...Your racist, misogynistc, anti science attitudes are being voted down...Live with it.
"anti science"?

Oh, you must mean that even the corn in my shit knows that Science is bought and sold like a commodity.

Yeah, I'm anti-Science, because it can't be trusted anymore. I got sick and tired of Sagan's libtardation seeping through what should have been Science.

Anything else you'd like to know, you robotic sloganeer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teach the Controversy!!!!!!!!!! 3 min Chilli J 19
Brand new Roads in Greene County 17 min Satisfyed Taxpayer 1
Poll Ever wake up war slap out? 19 min Skeeter Mathews 5
really David Weems? 37 min Forredt 10
Truth hurts don't it LMAO 38 min auntie 16
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 38 min A P R I L 7,693
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 45 min attention diverted 158
What do Christians do at night in the bible belt? 48 min Kohlrabi 27
when we die 7 hr Trunketeer 86
let's start this 7 hr Trunketeer 29