Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
http://library.thinkquest.org/ 19689/data/esframe.html
How many species became extinct when the cataclysmic asteroid impacted the earth and decimated the dinosaurs?

How many species became extinct before man even appeared on earth?

Believe it or not, this is not a new phenomena.

There will be species going extinct when man no longer inhabits the earth too.

And by the way, we are finding new species all the time.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many just like them, that is why we have O in the whites House. Take hope though, there are some intelligent Democrats.
The Whites house? Obama is not white...He is a creamy mocha color, and it may offend you...but does not offend most...You know...Those that elected him for a second term. Your white robe and hood are showing.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well D., an SS card is not a legal form of ID. Our good ole Department of Homeland Security will not allow you to get a loan with just an SS card. You have to have a photo ID. You can't board a plane, get a job, sign a lease or write a check without a photo ID. None of these activities can take place with only an SS card. I protect my SS card as well, but the only thing it can do is assist a hacker at getting your credit information or getting a job. It cannot identify yourself.
Pete you stated that a SS card is not a legitimate form of I.D.
I just said that I was not sure about your statement and I protect it more than my D.L.
I never said anything about boarding a plane or writing a check ect.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
A SOCIAL SECURITY Card is NOT a legitimate form of ID.
A social security number is a number assigned to you by federal government to work as a citizen.
A Driver's license is a local form of ID having your picture on it for dealing with the public.IT is the correct proof of ID.You have 30 days to update ID when personal info changes.TWO weeks on driver's license if you relocate.
Your Social Security Card protects you from hardship should you have misfortune.
O.K. 123 whatever you say!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
How many species became extinct when the cataclysmic asteroid impacted the earth and decimated the dinosaurs?
How many species became extinct before man even appeared on earth?
Believe it or not, this is not a new phenomena.
There will be species going extinct when man no longer inhabits the earth too.
And by the way, we are finding new species all the time.
The last time earth warmed at this rate was eocene era. you can disagree about opionion, but not facts.
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time earth warmed at this rate was eocene era. you can disagree about opionion, but not facts.
Good gosh woman, learn how to type. Those university degrees look like a complete waste of money. Your slurring your posts.

Believe it or not, there are opposing arguments to the "Olivia" global warming theory. I personally have no idea if we are experiencing global warming, climate change, or whatever. However Olivia, you have no idea either. Here is one such opposing opinion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

olivia wrote:
before I ever went to University I read Nathaniel Hawthorn, Charles Dickens, Sinclair Lewis, Herman Hess, J.D. Salinger, and many more that my English teacher recommended. I was fairly well read when I got to University.
Whatever you say, Brainiac.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. I think this is a good time to go play with my dog. He may not have two university degrees, but he is a lot smarter than SSS and her alter ego, Olivia.
Give him a big Atta Boy from me.:)
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, and there are no ice core samples to measure the co2 levels from that era because there was very little ice on earth.

So, where did the elevated levels of co2 come from, if in fact that was the cause of the Eocene temperature rise? Volcanos or some phenomena we are not yet aware of?

Maybe the sun and its cycles were responsible.

Too limit the cause of global warming to the activities of man is a very narrow minded approach. There are some things man has no control over, and to think man can reverse natural cycles is absurd.
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

<quoted text>
You may or may not agree with me Pete, but I saw early on that Olivia is a liberal race baiter.
As you know, she repeats the same lines over an over.
She has nothing new to offer.
Oh I agree Barry. She tries to jerk everyone's chain, but not quite intelligent enough to do it successfully.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
When you allege you have two university degrees and one graduate degree in the manner in which you post, it discredits those who actually do have university and graduate degrees. To put it bluntly, it ticks them off. Go somewhere and pose as a policeman and you would get the same result. Go somewhere and pose as a doctor and you would get the same result. Post like a 5th grader claiming you have a higher level of education, and guess what, you will get this same result. And BTW, placing the term "evolution" in the middle of what you state as facts tips everyone off to your true intent. But since you are one of higher education, you already knew that.
TEApublicans STAY ticked off, so I really don't think anybody cares whether anything they say ticks off a TEApublican or not. Better to be "ticked" off than "ticked" on...and that's pretty much the attitude that ALL Dems have, concerning TEApublicans..."tick " on you, and the horse you rode in on!

Whew! It took all I had to type the word "tick", instead of the word I REALLY wanted to use...when talking about TEApublicans. The "Other" word just is so much more appropriate when referring to them!
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Correct, and there are no ice core samples to measure the co2 levels from that era because there was very little ice on earth.
So, where did the elevated levels of co2 come from, if in fact that was the cause of the Eocene temperature rise? Volcanos or some phenomena we are not yet aware of?
Maybe the sun and its cycles were responsible.
Too limit the cause of global warming to the activities of man is a very narrow minded approach. There are some things man has no control over, and to think man can reverse natural cycles is absurd.
Hi Barry, again, I have no idea if we are experiencing Global Warming or not. In my opinion, this is more of a political topic than anything. From what I have read, the earth is no longer warming and the ice pack is rebounding rather nicely. I guess that is why the Global Warming Politicists changed their terminology from Global Warming to Climate Change. Well, in my opinion, yes, climate changes.

I am a bit skeptical about the whole global warming thing after reading both Mars and the Moon experienced warming at the same time as the Earth did.

But who knows? One thing I know for certain, Olivia has no idea if we are actually experiencing Global Warming due to man-made emissions or not. I wonder if she even knows if the heat is on in her house or not.
2 universtity dgrees

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/crossville-tn...

Ornery wrote:
Olivia are you one of those deadbeats?

"Well, I guess I Am if you count 2 universtity dgrees, graduate school, worked since I was 14 y/o, contribute to charities and do what I can when I see people in need. Do think alll people in need are deadbeats? You are wrong, people just need jelp from time to time, and medicare recipients, SS recipients, and disability recipients have paid into these trusts their entir working life and they are not deadbeats. Is your grandmother r my grandmother for that matter, a dead beat...Are folks with cancer, crippling arthritis,custic fibrosis, multiple sclerosus, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, ALS, victims of strokes in nursing homes, are thy dead beats? Whqt would be your solution? Let them die in a gutter. You sound as though you are even unwilling to pay tqxes for the person who would retrieve thieir dead body out of the gutter and dispose of it."
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
TEApublicans STAY ticked off, so I really don't think anybody cares whether anything they say ticks off a TEApublican or not. Better to be "ticked" off than "ticked" on...and that's pretty much the attitude that ALL Dems have, concerning TEApublicans..."tick " on you, and the horse you rode in on!
Whew! It took all I had to type the word "tick", instead of the word I REALLY wanted to use...when talking about TEApublicans. The "Other" word just is so much more appropriate when referring to them!
Well what a lady you are! A true Southern Belle.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
that's too funny, your dumbass spends what's left if your worthless inbred life on here whining bout "teapublicas" and all your ignorant ass thinks they do wrong, but yet you post about conservatives being ticked off, typical libtard mentality

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gosh woman, learn how to type. Those university degrees look like a complete waste of money. Your slurring your posts.
Believe it or not, there are opposing arguments to the "Olivia" global warming theory. I personally have no idea if we are experiencing global warming, climate change, or whatever. However Olivia, you have no idea either. Here is one such opposing opinion
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/...
Link to a Rupert Murdoch publication. Tabloid Journalism at its worst!...SMH...(rolling my eyes)...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what a lady you are! A true Southern Belle.
Well, how insulting!!! Who pulled your chain and made you squeal? Geez!
global warming kook

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bad BAD volcano!

Me spank you!
Pete

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Link to a Rupert Murdoch publication. Tabloid Journalism at its worst!...SMH...(rolling my eyes)...
You're just inviting me to do one of your world famous "rolling my eyes" quotes every time you post one of your silly links from -

motherjones.com
the guardian.com
liberalsRus.com
sassyissmart.com
smokersforamerica.com
msnbc.com
pelosi4president.com

on and on and on

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text> that's too funny, your dumbass spends what's left if your worthless inbred life on here whining bout "teapublicas" and all your ignorant ass thinks they do wrong, but yet you post about conservatives being ticked off, typical libtard mentality
Are you calling Pete a Libtard? It was his "word". Man, you won't even win the "Genius Of the Pool Hall" Trophy, that's for sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info