123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#105836 Nov 2, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are a conservative, take from the poor ("the least among us") and give to the rich.
God would not like your playing the "HOLIER" than thou",Bible thumping game with his teachings on TOPIX.
You are far cry from the pulpit sir.
Hate to dissapoint you or rain on your parade or burst your bubble.
You need a better vocabulary than taking the GOOD BOOK so lightly.
WHO do you know driving BMWs Or Mercedes in ministry?? Name some?? Most drive a mid size vehicle.You have difficulty getting parts for either.Not a family car.
really

Jackson, TN

#105838 Nov 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
THIS...is what Fox Fake News, these "Talking Heads for money" like Limbaugh, Beck, etc., and the Conspiracy Websites and Mass Emails of lies, are causing to happen. WHY? Because you Brain-dead Idiots, that have no ability to reason anything out or to think for yourselves, believe it...that's why! And...you won't even read, listen to, or consider ANYTHING that debunks this Garbage and the Purveyors that sling it!
----------
"Police: LAX Shooting Suspect Carried Note About 'New World Order' During Attack."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/01/police-...
this shows your I q you dumb bi&ch!! Just like a dumb libtard, you libtards do the same thing, just like Obama and Clinton, you blame everyone you can but who is actually responsible,just like Benghazi. Fox reported it, you say fox s fake, So why believe this since fox is fake? YOU ARE OLD STUPID AND UGLY
really

Jackson, TN

#105839 Nov 2, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are a conservative, take from the poor ("the least among us") and give to the rich.
who's taking from the poor? and what exactly are they taking? Stupid poor people don't have anything to take. You should know this considering you are a bum. The rich are the ones taking care of the poor if you want to know the truth.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#105840 Nov 2, 2013
I should not have to help pay for a female to lay down,have her 3-4th baby because that's her fulltime job.
Too trifling to use protection if she so chooses to spend her young childbearing years spitting out babies like beans.
Our foodstamp program is a scam on taxpayers. Why should 20 years plus be on EBT cards with no end in sight??No incentive to go to find jobs.People used to move where work was,even field hands.
Peppers

Jamestown, TN

#105841 Nov 2, 2013
there children reading this keep it clean, at least children mentality.
sad

Jackson, TN

#105842 Nov 2, 2013
Peppers wrote:
Well parents need to be parents and not let them read this.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#105843 Nov 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>this shows your I q you dumb bi&ch!! Just like a dumb libtard, you libtards do the same thing, just like Obama and Clinton, you blame everyone you can but who is actually responsible,just like Benghazi. Fox reported it, you say fox s fake, So why believe this since fox is fake? YOU ARE OLD STUPID AND UGLY
The only poster TROLL slinging anything is Linda Cooper from Camden .
Graduate of the "NEW-IVERSITY OF TALKING HEADS".Just no place for them.All self taught which all have a missing screw too.Not playing with a full deck.Only qualified for lower learning and that's a stretch.
You must say "EXCUSE ME, DID YOU SAY SOMETHING"??She is so jealous of success.CONSUMER REPORT reports the SUBARU FORESTER is choice winner. I like Fox and CONSUMER REPORTS.All good entertainment.
Can't tell Bertha,Know It All.She's from the backwoods anyway,wouldn't understand.Let her stay in the dark.She's happy there.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#105844 Nov 2, 2013
Peppers wrote:
Oh well,children need to be on child's computer.Truth is truth.A known woman,mentally challenged ,had her 8th baby.Doctor wanted to end baby making.She told him,"Doctor,I can't do that!"
really

Jackson, TN

#105845 Nov 2, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
The only poster TROLL slinging anything is Linda Cooper from Camden .
Graduate of the "NEW-IVERSITY OF TALKING HEADS".Just no place for them.All self taught which all have a missing screw too.Not playing with a full deck.Only qualified for lower learning and that's a stretch.
You must say "EXCUSE ME, DID YOU SAY SOMETHING"??She is so jealous of success.CONSUMER REPORT reports the SUBARU FORESTER is choice winner. I like Fox and CONSUMER REPORTS.All good entertainment.
Can't tell Bertha,Know It All.She's from the backwoods anyway,wouldn't understand.Let her stay in the dark.She's happy there.
Hey 123 yes she is a troll and I know the nursing home has to be tired of her/him staying on the computer all the time. Those Alzheimers patients cant help themselves
killroy

United States

#105846 Nov 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Hey 123 yes she is a troll and I know the nursing home has to be tired of her/him staying on the computer all the time. Those Alzheimers patients cant help themselves
like you?
lol

Jackson, TN

#105847 Nov 2, 2013
killroy wrote:
<quoted text>like you?
after sleeping with your mom I could only wish
Flies On My Cooperhole

United States

#105848 Nov 2, 2013
Hi Rotto. How are ya?
What's that? You want me to repeat it 'cause it cheers you up?
Okay, for you again:
Even a dead Ronald Reagan would be a trillion times better then Obummer. At least RR had a set of steel balls, not the beebee size balls Obummer has. The Russians were terrified of Reagan! Obummer is easily slapped around by Putin & every tiny nation on this planet.

So let me say this again to those Obama nuthuggers:
Obama, is the lapdog for Joe "Look At My Porcupine Hairplugs" Biden, Harry "I Aint Had Pu$$y Since Pu$$y Had Me" Reid and Nancy "Stretch" Peloser.
Obama is a colossal failure as president.
That's why Obummer is rapidly gaining on Jimmy Carter for the supreme title of "Worst President In The History Of The USA". Historical experts have frequently named Jimmy "I Got My A$$ Slaughtered By The Great Ronald Reagan" Carter as THE WORST president of all time. Now many are indicating that Obama may easily steal Carter's title. Carter & Obama - 2 of the most spineless leaders this country has ever seen. When Russia, or China, or any of the big countries tell Carter or Obama to "jump", all Carter or Obama say is "how high"? Neither has a set of b@lls!!!! Other nations spit & walk all over the USA when those 2 bozos are in charge. The rest of the world was terrified of Ronald "The Greatest President Of All Time" Reagan... and rightfully so!
Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>Crap last time ans still is.
Did you get it this time sweetie?
Let me know if you want me to repeat it again. Be glad to. Anything to cheer you up.
killroy

United States

#105850 Nov 2, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>after sleeping with your mom I could only wish
too bad since your mom was a crack hoe
Old Hickory

Jamestown, TN

#105852 Nov 2, 2013
Standing Tall
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#105853 Nov 2, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, you stated you received healthcare insurance via the ACA via telephone on day one. Again, how were you 1 of the 6 people successful nationwide at doing this? The answer is you didn't. You fibbed.
Now we are all supposed to believe your proclamations how the liberal way of life is the gate to eternal happiness after blatantly not telling the truth. Honestly, as stupid as you think the GOP is, we are not that stupid. Give it up.
On that same token, you proclaim you have two college degrees and one graduate degree in science. However, you cannot tell us which standardized test you took to get into a graduate program and you ignorantly tell us your graduate degree is in science when there is no graduate degree in simply science. Also, your prose in your posts blatantly tells us you would never have a chance to get into a graduate program of any kind. You fibbed.
Again, after doing these immature things, you expect us conservatives to be swayed by your childish liberal antics to change our minds and seek out the truth Olivia proclaims. Even SSS is not that stupid. Again, give it up. You're wasting your time.
Pete, folks are going to love the ACA...That is what the GOP is so afraid of...I did get into Grad. School. I am not a deadbeat as you would like to paint me...You, on the other hand appear to be a mean old white bigot racist and misogynistic hypocrite. I did complete an application for ACA by calling 800-318-2596.
killroy

United States

#105854 Nov 2, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>is that all you have pu&&y? sad, you weren't aborted, considering you're a bastard and your bit&ch ass daddy is a bum under a bridge somewhere, don't start crying,we know you have issues with being abandon, but who wants a codsucker like you for a son
your mom made me lots of money giving twenty dollar bj's on Saturday nights.
lol

Jackson, TN

#105855 Nov 2, 2013
killroy wrote:
<quoted text>your mom made me lots of money giving twenty dollar bj's on Saturday nights.
thats good, your mom looks like you and couldn't make me sh*t so I had to shoot the bit&ch.
everybody loves a clown

Pulaski, TN

#105856 Nov 2, 2013
The Original Assclown wrote:
<quoted text>
"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking,'What's in it for me?' " - Brian Tracy
TN Voter

Portland, OR

#105857 Nov 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
See, here's the thing...you may think of yourself as rich, but unless you've got a few million, which I doubt, I don't consider you "rich".
In this time of the Wealthy being sooo wealthy, you would do well, I'll bet, to be considered "Upper Middle class".
Well I'm considered upper middle class and everything has gone up on me... I was paying for COBRA medical and that was 1400 a month... I went to look at Obamacare and realized that my deductible would be 13,000 dollars instead of the 1000 that I was used too... My monthly payment would increase to a staggering 1587.00 per month.... I quickly realized that your Jesus Christ Obama had lied and in fact fox fake news was no longer fake... They said that this healthcare bill was far from affordable yet the ones who will pay for this will be the middle class and poor... The rich are getting richer and the elites are supporting Jesus Christ Obama and that should raise a red flag in your head as to why the elites are supporting this man who continues to lie like hell to us.... The middle class and poor will fall.... And if you decide not to pay than one of the newly hired 16000 IRS agents will lay a 7000.00 penalty tax on your door... If you don't pay it then you will have a lien put on your home... If you're not a home owner then they will revoke your drivers license and then you're screwed.... So this bill was and is not affordable but guess who loves this bill.... The rich!!! They support it 100% because they get to keep their plan.... One other point.... If you make 30k a yr and have a family of four..... You're finished..... What I'm saying is pure fact and not opinion or emotional driven.... I looked it up and I went on the healthcare.gov website and realized that Jesus Christ Obama is a liar and every democrat and republican who voted for this bill needs to lose their job this election... Now if you are on da welfare then you're golden... You're 100% dependent on da gub'mnt and that's where they want you...
lol

Jackson, TN

#105858 Nov 2, 2013
here's a pic of killroy his and family, before his bit&ch ass daddy lift him.
http://hapoel.wee.co.il/wp-content/gallery/po...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I spy with my little eye 18 min Independent1 171
What should this Forum be called? 23 min Chilli J 63
jason crowbar chisel chin blake 25 min tabor rd 7
***** last post wins ***** 26 min Independent1 1,374
Neat Words 44 min J Mac Philanderer 123
Amity Cutshall Miller (Mar '13) 1 hr jackie 40
goofy lookin cross-eyed queen Mark Solomon 1 hr Rob 1
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 3 hr joey 42
Veronica 22 hr Independent1 201
Greeneville Dating