Ornery

Sparta, TN

#105679 Nov 1, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sermons must be a hoot, Reverend.
How much money did the Mormon Church blow trying to pass Prop 8?
I see you been doing some reading... You have know this a long time ago that the Mormon Church is NOT of the Christian Faith. Stop trying to blow smoke up everybody's arse.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105680 Nov 1, 2013
Dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take a smoke break and take another pill. That should settle ur nerves.
My nerves are just fine. But, you People would irritate the hair off a wig, with your incessant whining and crying about the World, and this Nation owing it's pure existence to you and you, alone.

You're a very tiny drop in the big American ocean and you need to realize that...and your tiny drop is no more important than any other tiny drop, no matter what you may think. Just because you make a louder "splash" than anybody else, doesn't make you one bit better , or more important, than all the other millions of tiny drops...and whoever told you differently, LIED!
Ornery

Sparta, TN

#105681 Nov 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The TEApublicans have raised holy cane about using Executive Orders, but now that it's something one of them want, all of a sudden, Executives Orders are just fine.
Why don't you Teapublicans stop all the pretense and just tell it like it is. You want your way about EVERYTHING and any way you get your way, is just fine and dandy, even if it's illegal and no matter who it hurts. But, if you don't get your way about EVERYTHING, big or little, you'll whine, cry, and throw your "down in the floor screaming and kicking" temper fits, and never stop!
You don't give a flying leap, nor have any respect for, this Country, it's Citizens, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, our Democracy, or Anything nor Anybody. That's all a fašade with one goal in mind and that is to get your way about EVERYTHING!
Well, TOUGH TURKEY, you don't own this Country, and you're no better than anybody else that lives here...and Nobody really gives a Tinker's Damn about what you want! So, face it, get over it, and GROW UP!
THE MAJORITY RULES in a Democratic Society, and You are NOT the Majority! In fact, you are a 15% Spoiled, Rude, Pushy, Ignorant, MINORITY that the other 85% MAJORITY is fed-up with, and fed-up with your demands! So SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Unbelievable
Ornery

Sparta, TN

#105682 Nov 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The TEApublicans have raised holy cane about using Executive Orders, but now that it's something one of them want, all of a sudden, Executives Orders are just fine.
Why don't you Teapublicans stop all the pretense and just tell it like it is. You want your way about EVERYTHING and any way you get your way, is just fine and dandy, even if it's illegal and no matter who it hurts. But, if you don't get your way about EVERYTHING, big or little, you'll whine, cry, and throw your "down in the floor screaming and kicking" temper fits, and never stop!
You don't give a flying leap, nor have any respect for, this Country, it's Citizens, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, our Democracy, or Anything nor Anybody. That's all a fašade with one goal in mind and that is to get your way about EVERYTHING!
Well, TOUGH TURKEY, you don't own this Country, and you're no better than anybody else that lives here...and Nobody really gives a Tinker's Damn about what you want! So, face it, get over it, and GROW UP!
THE MAJORITY RULES in a Democratic Society, and You are NOT the Majority! In fact, you are a 15% Spoiled, Rude, Pushy, Ignorant, MINORITY that the other 85% MAJORITY is fed-up with, and fed-up with your demands! So SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Sassy....Sassy----this is not a democratic society. We are a Republic

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105683 Nov 1, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
Majority rules.
The House has a Republican majority.
I will stand up.
I will not shut up.
You, being a minority of one, do not tell me what to do.
You better make good of that House Republican Majority...THAT YOU ARE NOT IN since you are not a Congressman, because beginning next year, that will all begin to change and you probably won't see it again, in your Lifetime!

You TEApublicans had your chance and YOU BLEW IT MISERABLY! Now, it's just a matter of time until the rest of us get to vote and begin cleaning up YOUR mess...kind of like Obama is still having to clean up Bush/Cheney's mess!
But, like the Spoiled Brats that you are, you'll try to destroy as much as you can before your "chosen ones" get voted out! Everybody knows that because that's ALL you've done since your "chosen Ones" were voted in!
All of you know it too, or you wouldn't be trying to make it as difficult as possible for People to VOTE...YOUR CHOSEN ONES OUT!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#105684 Nov 1, 2013
Bayless wrote:
It is quite irrelevant if you dim-libs "count" giving to churches or other religious CHARITIES or not. The fact remains, conservatives give much more to charity than libs.
Pastor Amused, one would think that with all your posts concerning Christians, you would be all for people giving.
If charitable donations is the issue, then the definition of charity is completely relevant, genius.

Cons give more to church than libs do, but they do not give more to charity than libs do.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#105685 Nov 1, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
If charitable donations is the issue, then the definition of charity is completely relevant, genius.
Cons give more to church than libs do, but they do not give more to charity than libs do.
The data does not support your post. But, keep lying long enough and the useful idiots will tend to believe you.
really

Jackson, TN

#105686 Nov 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
My nerves are just fine. But, you People would irritate the hair off a wig, with your incessant whining and crying about the World, and this Nation owing it's pure existence to you and you, alone.
You're a very tiny drop in the big American ocean and you need to realize that...and your tiny drop is no more important than any other tiny drop, no matter what you may think. Just because you make a louder "splash" than anybody else, doesn't make you one bit better , or more important, than all the other millions of tiny drops...and whoever told you differently, LIED!
We all know lying and whining id all you do, not to mention the wig you wear to hide the bald spots you have. So you dumb nasty old skank quit accusing others of what you are guilty of yourself
Ornery

Sparta, TN

#105687 Nov 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
My nerves are just fine. But, you People would irritate the hair off a wig, with your incessant whining and crying about the World, and this Nation owing it's pure existence to you and you, alone.
You're a very tiny drop in the big American ocean and you need to realize that...and your tiny drop is no more important than any other tiny drop, no matter what you may think. Just because you make a louder "splash" than anybody else, doesn't make you one bit better , or more important, than all the other millions of tiny drops...and whoever told you differently, LIED!
haven't heard this one before "would irritate the hair off a wig"

good one,, lmao
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#105688 Nov 1, 2013
Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
my condolences for the lose of your parents, mine two passed several years ago. I am sure they are in heaven because they believe in the word of God and knew Jesus Christ was their savior.
Because of their beliefs, you are a liberal.I on the other hand am financially conservative while being somewhat a somewhat moderate social conservative. My parents were a little more conservative and a little bit more religious than I am (as you can see from some of my posts). What I see is several groups of Ideologue that want to tear the part they are defending against. The only problem with that is that once enough legs are pulled out from under, the whole system fails and then what. Socialism have never worked throughout history and I cannot really not understand why you and your fellow liberals think they can do any better.
Have a good day Sir:, may we meet again on the battlefield of another post.
You got it all wrong, I was not referring about my parents and from what I see, we(Liberals) are not trying to build a Socialist Nation, as it would not work in America.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#105689 Nov 1, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
The data does not support your post. But, keep lying long enough and the useful idiots will tend to believe you.
The data absolutely supports my post.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#105690 Nov 1, 2013
Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you been doing some reading... You have know this a long time ago that the Mormon Church is NOT of the Christian Faith. Stop trying to blow smoke up everybody's arse.
When did I say they were?
lol

Jackson, TN

#105691 Nov 1, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The data absolutely supports my post.
if you say so,moron. You use libtard lies from a libtard news site,dumbass
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#105692 Nov 1, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The data absolutely supports my post.
You infer that giving to church-based charities is not actually charity - when in fact, it is pastor.

Speaking of FACT, conservatives give more of their money to charity than liberals do.

You may say differently, but it is quite irrelevant.

You are wrong...again.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#105693 Nov 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The TEApublicans have raised holy cane about using Executive Orders, but now that it's something one of them want, all of a sudden, Executives Orders are just fine.
Why don't you Teapublicans stop all the pretense and just tell it like it is. You want your way about EVERYTHING and any way you get your way, is just fine and dandy, even if it's illegal and no matter who it hurts. But, if you don't get your way about EVERYTHING, big or little, you'll whine, cry, and throw your "down in the floor screaming and kicking" temper fits, and never stop!
You don't give a flying leap, nor have any respect for, this Country, it's Citizens, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, our Democracy, or Anything nor Anybody. That's all a fašade with one goal in mind and that is to get your way about EVERYTHING!
Well, TOUGH TURKEY, you don't own this Country, and you're no better than anybody else that lives here...and Nobody really gives a Tinker's Damn about what you want! So, face it, get over it, and GROW UP!
THE MAJORITY RULES in a Democratic Society, and You are NOT the Majority! In fact, you are a 15% Spoiled, Rude, Pushy, Ignorant, MINORITY that the other 85% MAJORITY is fed-up with, and fed-up with your demands! So SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
A wise man once said when I find myself on the side of the majority
Its time to pause and reflect.
lol

United States

#105694 Nov 1, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>if you say so,moron. You use libtard lies from a libtard news site,dumbass
i'm the biggest ignorant moron who has nothing better to do.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#105695 Nov 1, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
You infer that giving to church-based charities is not actually charity - when in fact, it is pastor.
Speaking of FACT, conservatives give more of their money to charity than liberals do.
You may say differently, but it is quite irrelevant.
You are wrong...again.
I didn't say "church-based charities." I said church. Cons give more money to church, but libs give more money to charity.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#105696 Nov 1, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say "church-based charities." I said church. Cons give more money to church, but libs give more money to charity.
Link?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#105697 Nov 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You better make good of that House Republican Majority...THAT YOU ARE NOT IN since you are not a Congressman, because beginning next year, that will all begin to change and you probably won't see it again, in your Lifetime!
You TEApublicans had your chance and YOU BLEW IT MISERABLY! Now, it's just a matter of time until the rest of us get to vote and begin cleaning up YOUR mess...kind of like Obama is still having to clean up Bush/Cheney's mess!
But, like the Spoiled Brats that you are, you'll try to destroy as much as you can before your "chosen ones" get voted out! Everybody knows that because that's ALL you've done since your "chosen Ones" were voted in!
All of you know it too, or you wouldn't be trying to make it as difficult as possible for People to VOTE...YOUR CHOSEN ONES OUT!
You have nothing that indicates a change in the House majority, just your opinion.
Who will be cleaning up Barry Obama's mess?
The polls say President Pinocchio's approval rating is at an all time low.
One or two more lies should keep his numbers sinking.
The next election should be interesting.
The DemoRATS future hinges on the ACA being an overwhelming success.....good luck with that! ROFL

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#105698 Nov 1, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Link?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 7,811
Emily Cobble 3 hr FriendofDog 2
Favorite candy bar? 3 hr FriendofDog 24
Garrett campbell 4 hr Marty 29
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 6 hr Independent1 1,781
docters and nurses behaving very badly 8 hr huh 13
Looking for a good used AWD/4WD right hand driv... 10 hr Trunketeer 2
Father battles Greene County Board of Education 12 hr John 7
cook out burgers Sun Agreed 23
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]