dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#104493 Oct 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me because you're Poverty Stricken. You shouldn't have wasted all your money on drugs and alcohol! It left you with a rotted brain and no money, but it was your own choice! I was smarter than that!
waaaaa, you are poverty stricken and have no functioning brain, what the hell as you talking about
dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#104494 Oct 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Red Meat is not all that good for you, Dunlapian. Too much of it will give you Cardio-Vascular disease.
But, be that as it may...have you ever wondered if maybe, they are trying to keep their Utility Bills down, by not using their Cooking Stoves as much and trying to save on their water Billsby limiting the amount of water they use for washing fruits and vegetables.
I really don't know, but I wouldn't want to "assume" that they don't have a valid reason for buying what they do, other than laziness and poor judgment, either. It's the old saying, "Walk a mile in my shoes...".
This comes from a dingbat with nicotine stained lungs and alcohol infested liver. What the hell do you know about being haalthy. Exercise is somethin more than walking to the toilet everyday.
Democrat

Gainesboro, TN

#104495 Oct 25, 2013
In 2005 I had to have a Spinal Fuson ,they put 2- 11inch rods and 6 screws in my low back,The cost was over $250,000.00
Then in 2008 I had colon cancer ,the test that found the cancer ,surgery and then I got an infection from the surgery and stayed in the hospital over a month,plus Chemo and the cost was over $255,000.00 Dollars,
Thank Good ness I had insurance and I had to pay 0.But if not for my insurance the two operation would have bankrupe me and my family.
Thank God we now have Obama care for people who can't afford insurance.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#104498 Oct 25, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You will post anything that makes you feel superior.
I have news for you moocher,You've got the wrong party.I work and I resent you sitting on your ass posting degrading bullsh-- at posters who are all on their job while you gossip..
When, exactly, do you work?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#104499 Oct 25, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Does confession make you feel better or are you out in left field?? I've seen you tell all this and only you would be able to list it all as it may be in your life history.I've no knowledge of this kind of life but apparently you have experience first hand.So sorry for you moocher.
You are the anti-Yoda.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104500 Oct 25, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite obvious that conservatives despise the "least among us" and justify their hatred by simply labeling them all "lazy and stupid," thereby attempting to assuage their guilt over resisting Jesus' command to help them.
Want evidence? Count the times conservatives mention "teaching them to fish" or "charity" as opposed to government programs. They continue to think that simple opposition to abortion and homosexuality is all that is required to be considered "Christian," while blatantly denying Jesus' very specific command to help the needy.
As I have stated before. Jesus said to give to Ceasar(Government) what is Ceasars and to God what is Gods. By giving to the needy, you are giving to God. Jesus did not say to give to Ceasar so Ceasar can give to the needy.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#104502 Oct 25, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated before. Jesus said to give to Ceasar(Government) what is Ceasars and to God what is Gods. By giving to the needy, you are giving to God. Jesus did not say to give to Ceasar so Ceasar can give to the needy.
Excellent!!!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#104503 Oct 25, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Each passing day brings to light new problems with HealthCare.gov – here's what Liberals have to say:
Senator Mark Pryor (D-AR) on his plan to delay the individual mandate (which is EXACTLY what Republicans wanted to do and the dims shut the government down):
Affordable health care was never meant to be — if you’ve got insurance, now you’re going to have to buy insurance that’s more costly and not as good. That has to be fixed.
Ezra Klein, blogger and columnist for The Washington Post:
One of the Obama administration’s jobs, separate from all of the political stuff we talk about here, is to simply run things like this well, to run their signature legislative initiative well.… On that, so far, this has been a big failure.
Clay Johnson, who worked for Obama’s digital team in 2008:
HealthCare.gov got this way not because of incompetence or sloppiness of an individual vendor, but because of a deeply engrained and malignant cancer that’s eating away at the federal government’s ability to provide effective online services
Sam Stein, political reporter for the Huffington Post:
No one beta tested the site, which is almost criminal, when you think about it. The president was caught off-guard, which is really unfortunate and also really kind of messed up.
Arthur Delaney, a Huffington Post reporter:
I keep expecting Obama to look at the camera and yell LIVE FROM NEW YORK IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!
Mike Barnicle, an MSNBC contributor:
They’re lying about it now.… They’re not depriving us of information, they are outright lying…about the numbers of who have enrolled, the numbers who have made the process complete, the numbers of people who have actually signed up, a couple others things. The larger point is they keep using the word,‘unacceptable.’ This is not unacceptable, this is outrageous.
Mark Halperin, TIME’s editor-at-large and senior political analyst:
The secrecy is unacceptable. It begins with not saying how many people have enrolled. I don’t understand why they can’t release that figure on a rolling basis. But in addition, you search in vain for answers to lots of questions. Tom Costello, lots of other reporters have asked them every day for basic information. When governments are in crisis, they withhold information, and sometimes they don’t tell the truth.
Ryan Lizza:
The ACA is the most important liberal project in decades. If it fails, it is a complete disaster for liberalism.
Worth posting again so dim-libs can see what other dim-libs are saying about Obamacare.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#104504 Oct 25, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine.
Then why doesn't the community organizer ask Kathleen to resign?
The Abominable Care Act rollout was botched, and she's in charge of it.
For all we know, he may. She was on the News last night and she wouldn't answer if she was going to resign , or not.

But, if you were in Obama's place, would you want to ask her to resign BEFORE this mess gets fixed that she was in charge of, and bring in a new Person, which wouldn't happen overnight, that was totally unfamiliar with anything that she had done or how she had done it? I wouldn't! That would only complicate matters and be a really dumb thing to do, IMO.
But, if things don't get fixed and fixed in a hurry, I don't expect her to be around much longer after it gets up and running.

I've told y'all before that NOTHING ever happens quickly in the Federal Gov't, and/or Congress...Never! There's too many steps it has to go through, under the best of circumstances...and it all has to be documented and recorded for historical purposes...and that's just the tip of the iceberg of all the time-consuming procedures that have to be gone through and followed!

And in this situation, a replacement would have to be found , first...and that alone, is not an easy task...again, under the best of circumstances, and with all the crap Obama and his Cabinet Members have had to put up with out of the TEApublicans, these are far from being the "best of circumstances". If fact, they have been the worst that I've ever seen any President have to endure...and that's the absolute truth!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#104505 Oct 25, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Link?
If these percentages are correct for Barry, our debt today would be in the 11 - 12 trillion range. Our debt is over 17 trillion.
These numbers may be from 2010 or 2011.....not 2013.
Linda has told us repeatedly that "Congress has the power of thr purse", yet she intentionally left out who controlled Congress during those administrations.

Location hidden

#104506 Oct 25, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!!!
No, It's not excellent! If there was ever a Person that should be afraid to even mention Jesus's Name, it's him! His hypocrisy is truly, TRULY astounding! No conscience and No shame...NONE!

Location hidden

#104507 Oct 25, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Worth posting again so dim-libs can see what other dim-libs are saying about Obamacare.
Nobody read it the first time!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#104508 Oct 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody read it the first time!
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW:

Each passing day brings to light new problems with HealthCare.gov – here's what Liberals have to say:
Senator Mark Pryor (D-AR) on his plan to delay the individual mandate (which is EXACTLY what Republicans wanted to do and the dims shut the government down):
Affordable health care was never meant to be — if you’ve got insurance, now you’re going to have to buy insurance that’s more costly and not as good. That has to be fixed.
One of the Obama administration’s jobs, separate from all of the political stuff we talk about here, is to simply run things like this well, to run their signature legislative initiative well.… On that, so far, this has been a big failure.
HealthCare.gov got this way not because of incompetence or sloppiness of an individual vendor, but because of a deeply engrained and malignant cancer that’s eating away at the federal government’s ability to provide effective online services
No one beta tested the site, which is almost criminal, when you think about it. The president was caught off-guard, which is really unfortunate and also really kind of messed up.
I keep expecting Obama to look at the camera and yell LIVE FROM NEW YORK IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!
They’re lying about it now.… They’re not depriving us of information, they are outright lying…about the numbers of who have enrolled, the numbers who have made the process complete, the numbers of people who have actually signed up, a couple others things. The larger point is they keep using the word,‘unacceptable.’ This is not unacceptable, this is outrageous.
The secrecy is unacceptable. It begins with not saying how many people have enrolled. I don’t understand why they can’t release that figure on a rolling basis. But in addition, you search in vain for answers to lots of questions. Tom Costello, lots of other reporters have asked them every day for basic information. When governments are in crisis, they withhold information, and sometimes they don’t tell the truth.
Ryan Lizza:
The ACA is the most important liberal project in decades. If it fails, it is a complete disaster for liberalism.

LOL...er...Chuckles!!!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#104509 Oct 25, 2013
George Zimmerman is off the hook with the law – again.

LOL...er...Chuckles!!!

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/10/24/no-charg...
Floyd the Barber

Jamestown, TN

#104510 Oct 25, 2013
Great day in Mayberry
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#104511 Oct 25, 2013
there are NOT enough people enrolling in the private insurance plans in the exchanges but they are enrolling in Medicaid instead. The private insurance was suppose to pay for it but now they can't. They will have to raise the rates again.

The thing is Obamacare was NEVER made to work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-576092...

Location hidden

#104512 Oct 25, 2013
Bayless wrote:
there are NOT enough people enrolling in the private insurance plans in the exchanges but they are enrolling in Medicaid instead. The private insurance was suppose to pay for it but now they can't. They will have to raise the rates again.
The thing is Obamacare was NEVER made to work.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-576092...
Well, thanks to Haslam's incompetence, Medicaid is not an option for Tennesseans.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#104513 Oct 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I don't think that One pays in to Social Security, either, OT, if One gets their money from illegal Activities...and I'm NOT talking about YOU!
I also doubt that People who get their money from illegal Activities invest or save any of it, either!
But, a lot of them draw Disability Checks for Self-inflicted Mental Illness...or they fake it to get a free ride, and still keep doing their Illegal Activities, on the side...and they stay up late at night to do them under the cover of darkness and sleep late in the mornings, too.
They also, wake up hung over and miserable and spewing their venom, at anybody and everybody, until they can get their "Medication".
I suspect that may be what we have going on here! Must be terrible to have a "monkey on one's back", constantly!
Some of us have better sense than to go that route...and some of us are Idiots, who are almost Brain-dead after a several years of that Idiocy!
I know that I'm talking in circles, but I have to...I'm sure you "catch my drift", though!:)
Linda you mentioned, "Disability Checks", and that caught my eye.
I couple of days ago I was talking to one known Tea-Party lover(early 40's) and he mentioned that he was thinking about collecting Social Security early.....so I thought to myself this guy is nowhere near 62. Come to find out he really meant SSI. So of course I told him he is using the system that was meant for those that actually have a medical issue. So needless to say the conversation ended there.
So now when I here someone say they are collecting Social Security early,(and they are not in their early 60's) I know what they are talking about......and it doesn't sound as bad as "I'm on disability".

Location hidden

#104514 Oct 25, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW:
Ryan Lizza:
LOL...er...Chuckles!!!
You can keep cluttering up the Thread until the cows come home, but I doubt that anybody will read it. Just like a Teabagger, what they can't destroy, they mess up for everybody else!
dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#104515 Oct 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, It's not excellent! If there was ever a Person that should be afraid to even mention Jesus's Name, it's him! His hypocrisy is truly, TRULY astounding! No conscience and No shame...NONE!
Your the queen of hypocrisy dingbat. Go smoke another cigarette while eating your health food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mosheim Fun Fest (Jun '12) 1 min Queen 78
***** last post wins ***** 4 min Trunketeer 230
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 min Hell-Sucks 4,973
Park Overall Again 16 min Trunketeer 17
tyler walls at dtr 28 min dtremployee 18
Real Army wives, amendment 1 1 hr csmaven 7
change is good. The Fugitives 1 hr The Voice 16
wreck 4 hr Release 17
Why I get on topix 7 hr Trunketeer 40
Carrie at the Bean Barn 11 hr Jerome 23