Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#102210 Oct 14, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>You do it every day.....just under the surface. Just like all your cohorts.
Hardly.
My target is the liberal agenda, not Barry's heritage.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#102211 Oct 14, 2013
sorry, meant paid into these programs, not aid.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#102212 Oct 14, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Then blame your Republican governor, Haslam...If you cannot afford that, then you would be elligible for medicaid, but Haslam and All Southern governors, except Arkansa have rejected. Rejected even though it would cost the states nothing for the 1st three years and up to 10 percent thereafter. GOP are not going to do anything that would benefit the working poor, middle class, disbled, sick, ior infirm.
So, as another interjected, the taxpayers pay, and then they pay again.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#102213 Oct 14, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Why would you make such a blanket statement using the word "evil" and not want to defend that? Maybe it is something about this president's creamy mocha complexion that you do not like, so you resort to just slinging unsupportable accusations.
I see you are taking on your hero's tactics. The racist trick.
True intelligence takes a bit more effort.
I don't answer on demand, and we now see what you do when you lose control. You do exactly this. You pull the race card.
Do you suppose when I voted for him the first time I was not a racist?

masterblaster

Hyderabad, India

#102214 Oct 14, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Social security, Medicare, Disability ins. Are not mooching....People have aid into these programs their entire working life. Making ins. co.s pay 80 percent of premiums on healthcare, doing away with life time caps, and doing away with preexisting conditions is a very good thing for people.
But people who can afford medical insurance and won't buy it while they continue to seek medical services and just let the hospitals roll the costs to others,are moochers. That's one reason why hospital care is so expensive.
masterblaster

Hyderabad, India

#102215 Oct 14, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
My target is the liberal agenda, not Barry's heritage.
Could have fooled me !!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#102216 Oct 14, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the 4th time Olivia has played the race card.
Brought to you by the MSNBC School of Using Race in a Debate.
This isn't a Debate, you people don't know how to debate. You just slur and personally attack, and call it a Debate.
As for Olivia using the "Race card", one would have to be deaf , dumb, and blind not to see that the President's Race is a big factor in why you don't like him.
Olivia is just stating the obvious!

We're not the Fools, you are...if you think you're fooling anybody about Obama's Race not being a factor in your hatred for him.
You hate Blacks and Women and anybody else that doesn't "stay in their subservient place". What you need to do, is come in out of the Dark Ages and come to grips with the FACT that, neither Blacks nor Women will bow at your Neanderthal, Knuckle-dragging feet anymore. Those Days are over...GET USED TO IT! It's been 50 years for you to get the hang of the new Reality, that's long enough!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#102217 Oct 14, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>But people who can afford medical insurance and won't buy it while they continue to seek medical services and just let the hospitals roll the costs to others,are moochers. That's one reason why hospital care is so expensive.
And you just made the case for the ACA.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#102218 Oct 14, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't answer on demand, and we now see what you do when you lose control. You do exactly this. You pull the race card.
Funny thing, Hey. I voted for him the first go round too.
I couldn't vote for McCain when he picked Palin as a running mate.
I just knew McCain would die before the 1st term ended and Palin would be in charge.
I admit I fell for Barry's sales pitch.....but he didn't deliver for me. I expected a move to the center as Clinton did, and what I saw was a move further left.
He sold out to the Hollywood way of thinking.
dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#102219 Oct 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash, Einstein, I've taken Spanish Language Courses and I remember very little of them. WHY? Because I live in an English-speaking Nation, and I DON"T live in East L.A., so I don't run around speaking Spanish to try and impress somebody, but actually making a fool of myself and showing my ignorance...like you are!
So how do you explain spending all your time alone trying to drum up any sort of communication on a public internet forum as your entire life dingbat? How has the psycho redneck thing performed for you so far?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#102220 Oct 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a Debate, you people don't know how to debate. You just slur and personally attack, and call it a Debate.
As for Olivia using the "Race card", one would have to be deaf , dumb, and blind not to see that the President's Race is a big factor in why you don't like him.
We're not the Fools, you are...if you think you're fooling anybody about Obama's Race not being a factor in your hatred for him.
You hate Blacks and Women and anybody else that doesn't "stay in their subservient place". What you need to do, is come in out of the Dark Ages and come to grips with the FACT that, neither Blacks nor Women will bow at your Neanderthal, Knuckle-dragging feet anymore. Those Days are over...GET USED TO IT! It's been 50 years for you to get the hang of the new Reality, that's long enough!
You give yourself too much credit.
You don't know me, and in my book that makes you a fool.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#102221 Oct 14, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just made the case for the ACA.
And if someone opts out, pays the $95 fine, penalty, tax, then has a major heart attack and can't afford to pay a dime, then who pays?

Location hidden

#102222 Oct 14, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
That was probably before you fell under the TEA Party and Fox Fake News influence. They've been the downfall of many good People! But, once they fall, it's almost impossible for them to understand reality and truth, again.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#102223 Oct 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And who was "DEMANDING" basically to back it up?
Just because you accuse someone of something does not make it so nor does it put you in some superior place. You say something and therefore it is. Thinking does not make it so.
Even for you Princess.
Sounds a little Godlike to me.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#102224 Oct 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That was probably before you fell under the TEA Party and Fox Fake News influence. They've been the downfall of many good People! But, once they fall, it's almost impossible for them to understand reality and truth, again.
And you think that is going to offset the benefit to providers, who get more reimbursement from ins. companies? i know noone who does not want insurance, but i am sure there are some out there. Providers are going to like the ACA because previously uninsured people are going to be covered and ins. co.s will have to pay more. I have already gotten a 99 dollar rebate from my ins. and pay no copay now. Good for me, good for my docs.
lol

Jackson, TN

#102225 Oct 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
When were you elected to speak for ALL Men?
s my opinion just like you seem to have one about everything you dumb bitch
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#102226 Oct 14, 2013
oops, SSS I thought that was a response to Barry Obama is a failure...Sorry..pleaae forgive..

Location hidden

#102227 Oct 14, 2013
dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you explain spending all your time alone trying to drum up any sort of communication on a public internet forum as your entire life dingbat? How has the psycho redneck thing performed for you so far?
LOL! I'll bet that you actually think that I owe you an explanation about ANYTHING I do...or that you're going to get one. Well, I'll humor you on that last part! So, here goes...are you ready?

I do what I want, when I want, and I have all of my Adult Life! I never had to ask anybody's permission, even when I was married and if you think I have to ask yours, of all people, you're just proving how Insane that you really are!
You People are living under some kind of a fantasy that makes you think that you just have to "boss" somebody to feel good about yourself! YOU'RE NUTS if you think it's going to be me!
All I know to tell you is, "Get a Dog"...a toothless One!

Location hidden

#102228 Oct 14, 2013
"Government Shutdown Poll: GOP Disapproval Grows."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/shutdow...
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#102229 Oct 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he may have fell under that spell, as well as the goP embracing that insanity, but you can bet they regret it now....Helped them win the house in 2010, but is a big bug up their ass now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 19 min Jennifer Renee 4,124
Kathy miller on her knees 24 min wollygee 1
warehouse on e. hardin street 32 min burger girl 1
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens 49 min Curmudgeon 60
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr TheRealZeke 9,447
GREENEVILLE 6th in state crime 1 hr Yep 14
GVDC employees who have relations with patients 1 hr Melissa1333 4
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 1 hr Black Widow 54
Greene County Schools 2 hr no joke 10
Linda Kirk + furniture... 7 hr Agree 20
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••