Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 4,582)

Showing posts 91,621 - 91,640 of138,423
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you really believe that, explain why the TEApublicans shut the Gov't. down and won't open it back up, even though it's causing Lay-offs all over the Country? Explain that!
Obama and Reid are the ones who "will not negotiate". They said so.Are you calling them liars? We know that they are but are you finally admitting it?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

olivia wrote:
I have had enough, just like the American people. Good night all.
Of course you have Linda. Too hard for you to keep logging off and on.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Is this what these TEA Party Members are really trying to do, or are they just the Ignorant People that the Super Wealthy have conned into doing their dirty work for them...or perhaps paid them to do?
Whichever it is , it is TREASON, just as sure as I'm typing this, and they need to be brought up on charges for being Traitors to the United States of America!
----------
"'De-Americanised' World Needed After U.S. Shutdown: China Media."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/americanised-world-need...

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you People EVER stop lying??? First of all, that's not why Obama's doing it because he can't run again. As for the TEApublicans, they're just greedy, self-centered, spoiled, stupid, and crazy!
I'm not even going to argue the massive Lay-off's with you, because I've posted the Links, telling about them. If you're too lazy, and too determined to stay ignorant, that you won't even read them, then you don't care anyway and I'm not wasting my time arguing about something that you, obviously, have no interest in!
That's a typical TEAbagger, they only care about themselves and Nobody else, yet they try to pretend that they know it all and they know NOTHING, and don't care enough to even try to find out, when it's laid right in front of them!
He can't run but he can darn sure use his bully pulpit to tell lies on the Republicans and hurt their chances in the next 2 elections. He wants to get another Democrat controlled congress so he can finish putting the screws to America in his last 2 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Same Story, Different Source.
----------

Click here:
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist. U do not understand that religion should play no part in government. We are all free to be christian, muslim, buddist, or what ever u choose to believe, but keep it in your home and your church, do not push it on everyone. All prophets had helpful things to contribute and should be used to help humanity, not exploit belefs to support a racist or greedy agenda.
It's not your concern if I am or if I am not.I can be anything I choose. And the president has NO BUSINESS bringing a Muslin religion NOR insurance ideas into his J_O_B.
It's his sworn duty to uphold the land and not his duty to be politicing for his own faith,which we did not ask for. I'll be so GLAD when we have election time again.I can hardly wait for his replacement.I hope he is "born in America".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

"Big Money Wants a Bigger Say In Elections."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/big-mo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Some interesting information in this Article.
----------
"Senate Takes The Lead In Shutdown Negotiations."

Click here:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/10/...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Is this what these TEA Party Members are really trying to do, or are they just the Ignorant People that the Super Wealthy have conned into doing their dirty work for them...or perhaps paid them to do?
Whichever it is , it is TREASON, just as sure as I'm typing this, and they need to be brought up on charges for being Traitors to the United States of America!
----------
Click here:
You can't even differentiate between who is a man and who is a woman."I promise you" ,boy, would you look stupid.No,I am not ashamed for saying I am not attracted to a black president nor any other black man.Will tell them that and there is nothing to be ashamed of.
The truth stands EVERYWHERE.I wrap my legs around NO black man ,Do you???
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I can answer that...NO, HE is not!
You need to quit jumping to get to post first fool.LIAR TOO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Kinda makes you wonder if all the TEAbaggers are a bunch of deadbeats, themselves, doesn't it?
----------
"The TEA Party's Government Default Fantasy."

("Right-Wing Politicians think it's no big deal if the Federal Government fails to pay it's debts. What Planet are they living on?")

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

"During Shutdown, Congressional Pay Strikes A Nerve."

Click here:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SHU...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you speak, but ignorance seems to be the only thing that is conning from your conversations.... I've seen the nice suv's and then the food cards, but you say that it does not exist,
Well it's obvious that you don't get out that phucking much now do you??? Go to Miami and you'll see it at every Winn Dixie and Publix .... So again I have proved you to know not a damn thing .... Now it's going to get a whole hell of lair deeper because you idiots are about clueless.... You people are the kinds that Stalin and Hitler adored... Mindless useful idiots.... I bet you never heard if Stalin saying that.
Well Tn., I get out somewhat;
You mentioned Miami and "food cards", suv's ect.
You just mentioned Miami, Winn Dixie and Publix. Let's not forget Sedano's and the Versailles Restaurant(where all commie hateing Cubans go to explain why they missed "The Bay of Pigs".)
Buy congresswoman Ileana Ros Lehtinen(A.K.A. Ile-Anna-Ros-A-Danna-Anna)a cup of Cuban coffee.
But ya know the older Cuban's(all Republican) are masters at scamming our government when it comes to Food Stamps. The younger Cubans are split between scamming Medicare and actually getting an education and being a stand-up American........not a so called Cuban American.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian,why do you need a crutch to "prove " your point? Do you have an uneasy feeling about it being convincing?
You are still in the congo in your heart.You are from vet talk to political talk to issues among people at home. You should support your own community,elected, and get active,maybe run for office.
Ya know 123, I really thought you would join in on the conversation as it had to do with Premies and the long care needs they have.
Thank-you for the vote of confidence......but I'm retired and just love these mountains.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

"Could This 2013 Nobel Laureate Afford College Today?'

("Randy Schekman, on of this year's Nobel Prize Winners in Medicine, says access to affordable, publicly supported higher education was crucial to his success. Can today's scientific talent even afford to pursue a career like his?")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/10/i...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm...guess this means that I definitely need to stay off Topix today.
----------
Libra
This is a marvellous day for being objective, logical and practical, especially when examining your goals and the current state of your career. However, you'll have to fight against a tendency to look on the gloomy side, to doubt your own abilities and also to swallow wholesale any criticisms you hear. It will help if you can steer clear of anyone who habitually puts you down.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Tn., I get out somewhat;
You mentioned Miami and "food cards", suv's ect.
You just mentioned Miami, Winn Dixie and Publix. Let's not forget Sedano's and the Versailles Restaurant(where all commie hateing Cubans go to explain why they missed "The Bay of Pigs".)
Buy congresswoman Ileana Ros Lehtinen(A.K.A. Ile-Anna-Ros-A-Danna-Anna)a cup of Cuban coffee.
But ya know the older Cuban's(all Republican) are masters at scamming our government when it comes to Food Stamps. The younger Cubans are split between scamming Medicare and actually getting an education and being a stand-up American........not a so called Cuban American.
Correction,(scamming Medicaid)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>He can't run but he can darn sure use his bully pulpit to tell lies on the Republicans and hurt their chances in the next 2 elections. He wants to get another Democrat controlled congress so he can finish putting the screws to America in his last 2 years.
hmmmmm, interesting concept NT, do you really think he can do that?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
OT wants to talk Bible.
In America,we teach young people to be moochers.
"Teach a man to fish,he'll eat for the rest of his life".We are disabling young people with free handouts.No anmbition to have what OT,Pete others have.You guys got what you have also by what you saved on fines,beer,cigarettes,court costs.
I don't "want to talk "Bible". What I was doing was pointing out the hypocrisy of a bunch of conservatives who CLAIM this is a "Christian nation", then ignore all of the New Testament that goes against their political agenda.
Ever read the text about the loaves and the fishes ????? Was Jesus giving out bread and fish to the masses or was he giving out fishing poles and bait ?????????
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Hmmm...guess this means that I definitely need to stay off Topix today.
----------
Libra
This is a marvellous day for being objective, logical and practical, especially when examining your goals and the current state of your career. However, you'll have to fight against a tendency to look on the gloomy side, to doubt your own abilities and also to swallow wholesale any criticisms you hear. It will help if you can steer clear of anyone who habitually puts you down.
Well Linda go with your heart on that one.
Now this next one Linda, I think you will understand as we often talk about how different Men and Womens brains are.
"A Woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that, is the beginning of a new argument"
ps. "Woman" and "Tea Party" are interchangeable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,621 - 91,640 of138,423
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Duck Dynasty' star is coming to Newport 8 min No Surprise 18
Best Antique Shops in Greeneville? 10 min cretin56 19
Antichrist is coming! 12 min Not again 41
hawk vs hensley 16 min Hawkman 8
Donaldson Company (Sep '12) 16 min mr obvious 31
1 Blessing From God 17 min cretin56 6
creekside market 30 min resident 7
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 1 hr Senior-Bush 810
•••