Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 4,581)

Showing posts 91,601 - 91,620 of123,829
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

A mature MANLY president would already been in meetings with his own officials.Maybe they'll all get a call like IRAN president did on HIS way out of town.The kid calling like a kid would at last minute..
With Romney ,Russia, Syria,Ben,whatever,Iran,all the same. Cannot stand tall,be the man they exprct to meet and prepared to meet.
He SHOULD show LEADERSHIP.He does not.

Instead of talking to cameras,TALK TO THE PEOPLE WAITING NO MATTER HOW IT ENDS.
AT least,make a half an effort.Goodwill if nothing else.No wonder his popularity is so low.He does Nothing to build or improve it and everything to feed it going lower.HOW goofy we must look to the world.
What a way to respect Speaker and his own HOUSE.Just wants to make a speech ON camrea as usual.No one else gets a chance to speak like that..
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text> You take a 15 second soundbite from the john stewart show which was obviously edited to remove any context and post it as proof of your claims. You are just as bad, if not worse than Linda. Oh wait, you are Linda's alter ego, so it is no surprise.
You need a life other than being obsessed with "Linda"...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
Just a thought. The President is working diligently to close National Parks, the ocean for example. I am just wondering when he will work as hard on closing our borders.
It's the president huh? Maybe if you had any sense and any compassion, you would care more about people out of work instead of a closed park. Boehner has the votes, so why don't you blame him?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

here now wrote:
Just a thought. The President is working diligently to close National Parks, the ocean for example. I am just wondering when he will work as hard on closing our borders.
Maybe if they would all do some work to fix the problems we have including problems with the ACA, instead of spending their entire term fighting one issue 40 something times, and objecting to everything the other side wants, this country would move in the right direction. It is now a ridiculous argument because it is so partisan...
Rocco

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
A mature MANLY president would already been in meetings with his own officials.Maybe they'll all get a call like IRAN president did on HIS way out of town.The kid calling like a kid would at last minute..
With Romney ,Russia, Syria,Ben,whatever,Iran,all the same. Cannot stand tall,be the man they exprct to meet and prepared to meet.
AT least,make a half an effort.Goodwill if nothing else.No wonder his popularity is so low.He does Nothing to build or improve it and everything to feed it going lower.HOW goofy we must look to the world.
What a way to respect Speaker and his own HOUSE.Just wants to make a speech ON camrea as usual.No one else gets a chance to speak like that..
Are you on drugs ?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Take your meds and go to bed. I wouldn't let you give me an aspirin...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on drugs ?
ARE YOU???? Just wondering.See your name anywhere ? Didn't think so.
Since you are not addressed,I'd say it's not your business what I'm on.

But I'll be sure to contact you if I need some meth.Thanks anyway.
here now

Unicoi, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the president huh? Maybe if you had any sense and any compassion, you would care more about people out of work instead of a closed park. Boehner has the votes, so why don't you blame him?
Twist those words! I might take the time to explain things to you but I am pretty sure you would never understand. First off, I have said several times that the ninnies in DC are all at fault. So I have set blame. Secondly, I do care about those out of work. pen this link if you want to know why I comment on the border. http://www.rollcall.com/news/senate_immigrati... Now go relax, it was probably a hard day for you on the fry line.
Rocco

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts I would think you already had the meth.....or. Jack Daniels.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You typing it here is not proof.
go to U Tube and search Gretchen Carlson We just make this stuff up....you can view the video clip which is worth more than a thousand words.
masterblaster

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist those words! I might take the time to explain things to you but I am pretty sure you would never understand. First off, I have said several times that the ninnies in DC are all at fault. So I have set blame. Secondly, I do care about those out of work. pen this link if you want to know why I comment on the border. http://www.rollcall.com/news/senate_immigrati... Now go relax, it was probably a hard day for you on the fry line.
Like it was for you on the road kill pickup ??
olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

you do not even have to go to utube site, just googe gretchen carlson just sorta make this stuff up. it comes up immediately.
here now

Unicoi, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Like it was for you on the road kill pickup ??
What a comeback! Masterblaster is the man! No one has ever been as clever in a response! Go you!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds and go to bed. I wouldn't let you give me an aspirin...
I am wondering about your name?... from your posts, I see a big disconnect from reality. 123 pictures of what? Do other people see those 123 pictures?
masterblaster

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
go to U Tube and search Gretchen Carlson We just make this stuff up....you can view the video clip which is worth more than a thousand words.
I have seen that before. Just proves FOX is entertainment,not news.
George

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you're out !!!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a life other than being obsessed with "Linda"...
You need to find a new idol. Using the crazy woman Linda as an idol shows very bad taste on your part.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps meth is not the drug you need...Try zyprexa, risperdal, haldol, thorazine, or abilify.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Linda for bring this up.
You see Mr. Kilmeade wants to be a B.M.F., while his "a" sitting on a comfortable couch.
While the F.I.C. over the Seals is making a split second decision with his "a" and his men's "a" on the line.
I haven't heard much from our "TeaBagger" friends about the capture of the al-Qaeda most wanted in the U.S. leader. I guess because it was such a success.
You've pretty much got it figured out, Dunlapian. BTW, according to the Top Guy over the SEALs,(I don't remember his Title), the Guy leading the SEALs made the right decision and gave the correct order to withdraw.
No SEALs were injured or killed, and there's no time-limit on getting this Terrorist, so all-in-all I would call the Mission an "uncompleted success", to be completed at a later date...no doubt.
Only Fox Fake News Idiots would consider it anything else. But hey, I don't expect anything else from any of the People on Fox Fake News, but to keep the couch warm and run their Lying Mouths and collect their paychecks from the RNC, like good little Lapdogs, while Others take all the risks and suffer all the consequences...it's what they do!
What's really pathetic, is that Kilmeade couldn't do the underwear laundry for ANY SEAL without somebody giving him step-by-step instructions and then, a SEAL would have to redo his bungled job. Yet, he goes on-air and pretends to be an Expert about all things concerning the Navy SEALs and their Missions.
Somebody should just slap the shit out of that damn Fool!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
WE have a president who is not showing respect for his Congress,House Speaker nor Voters.
He takes for granted everyone knows what he knows. He uses TV media to talk instead of an audience of his own cabinet.
A good pesident should MAN UP,meet his people instead of cameras. By the way,he's talking without a prompt,
naturally,as it should be.He just should remember he is president of ALL the people not just his choices.
OT,I read your post.Must say you are a little independent toward posters.
A little arrogant,saying unnecessary things when the occassion does not warrant it.
Guess you and SSS have a lot in common.
Dunlapian,I again like you best without the BRILLIANT ONE..
People do their best and everyone is not an addict on TOPIX.SOME of us have responsibility.
I read daily and I like music but I don't have it breakfast ,dinner, and supper.Nor try to shove my idols off on others.Like sports teams can be done if one chooses to. Many people form this old world.None see eye to eye.
EVERY POST SSS makes drops teapublican,teabagger,ignorant ,dumb,to posters as if she is an authority appointed to brow beat adults.
And the SAD part is YOU and OT contribute and support her verbal outpour of degrading words toward posters.She's a Troll,not in her view.. It's no wonder she's hated.
what did you say, Ignorant, Dumb, Teabagger, TEApublican? I wasn't paying attention nor listening to you and your incoherent psychotic ramblings.
But then, neither does anybody else , so I'm sure you're used to that, by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,601 - 91,620 of123,829
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hella cray cray up in har... 10 min Se7en187 5
Greene County Mayor's Race 24 min disagree 85
A Great Big Fck You 1 hr Se7en187 105
Biggest pill heads 1 hr GHS grad 9
SUMMERS TAYLOR for road superintendant 1 hr dingleberry 20
Tenured teacher fired? (Jun '12) 1 hr well 59
WEALTHY CONSERVATIVE work for mobile home vote 1 hr The Quoter 18
Greene County Clerk Race 4 hr harrieta 108
I love this forum because?????? 4 hr harrieta 220