Comments
91,161 - 91,180 of 145,879 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#101404 Oct 9, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, I never see you tell Linda to take her finger off the caps button. Hypocritical much?
Hmmm again, obsessed much?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#101405 Oct 9, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>She has admitted to never actually "driving" an 18 wheeler. However she claims to know more about it than I do. She said she owned a trucking company and also claimed that her son is "part owner" of "a" truck.
She's a typical know-it all libnut.
I guess she had to co-sign for her son's 1988 Ford pick-up.
That would make her part owner of a truck.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#101406 Oct 9, 2013
Kwame Malik Kilpatrick (born June 8, 1970) is a former Michigan state representative and mayor of Detroit. Kilpatrick's mayorship was plagued by numerous scandals and rampant accusations of corruption, with the mayor eventually resigning after being convicted on felony counts, including perjury and obstruction of justice. Kilpatrick was sentenced to four months in jail after pleading guilty, but with good time awarded to county jail inmates in Michigan, he was released on probation after serving 99 days. On May 25, 2010, he was sentenced to 18 months to 5 years in prison for violating his probation,[5] and served time at the Oaks Correctional Facility in northwest Michigan.

On March 11, 2013, Kilpatrick was convicted on 24 additional federal felony counts, including mail fraud, wire fraud, and racketeering. The conviction stemmed from a 38-charge felony indictment, in what a federal prosecutor called a "pattern of extortion, bribery and fraud" by some of Detroit's most prominent officials.[6] His sentencing was expected before the end of April 2013, however, he will be sentenced on October 10, 2013

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#101407 Oct 9, 2013
Chuck Hagel should resign immediately for failure to pay death gratuities and provide transportation to the families of the military KIA.

The community organizer should use his executive order powers, which by the way are at his disposal whenever he wants to use it, to immediately reinstate these benefits.

The community organizer's disdain of out military should be an impeachable offense.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#101408 Oct 9, 2013
our military
Boehner n Co are failures

Duffield, VA

#101409 Oct 9, 2013
HANDS DOWN
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#101410 Oct 9, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
Kwame Malik Kilpatrick (born June 8, 1970) is a former Michigan state representative and mayor of Detroit. Kilpatrick's mayorship was plagued by numerous scandals and rampant accusations of corruption, with the mayor eventually resigning after being convicted on felony counts, including perjury and obstruction of justice. Kilpatrick was sentenced to four months in jail after pleading guilty, but with good time awarded to county jail inmates in Michigan, he was released on probation after serving 99 days. On May 25, 2010, he was sentenced to 18 months to 5 years in prison for violating his probation,[5] and served time at the Oaks Correctional Facility in northwest Michigan.
On March 11, 2013, Kilpatrick was convicted on 24 additional federal felony counts, including mail fraud, wire fraud, and racketeering. The conviction stemmed from a 38-charge felony indictment, in what a federal prosecutor called a "pattern of extortion, bribery and fraud" by some of Detroit's most prominent officials.[6] His sentencing was expected before the end of April 2013, however, he will be sentenced on October 10, 2013
Your posts as OT said are beyond ridiculous to the absurd. Do you really think anyone supports these corrupt politicians you keep harping on? Does that mean that you are a Larry Craig supporter?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#101411 Oct 9, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts as OT said are beyond ridiculous to the absurd. Do you really think anyone supports these corrupt politicians you keep harping on? Does that mean that you are a Larry Craig supporter?
Do I think anyone supports these corrupt politicians?
Yes.
I think Kwame and Jessie Jr would both be re-elected today if they were eligible to run.
here now

Johnson City, TN

#101412 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes.
I think Kwame and Jessie Jr would both be re-elected today if they were eligible to run.
Wasn't J Jackson Jr reelected with a large margin in 2012. I would say quite a few supported him.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#101413 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes.
You mean like Scott DesJarlais - shock....
here now

Johnson City, TN

#101414 Oct 9, 2013
Not to mention one of the all time favs of the Democrats: Marion Barry.
MrGouch

Duffield, VA

#101415 Oct 9, 2013
Yet they can still manage to get defeat their GOP opponents. That should tell you something
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#101416 Oct 9, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Scott DesJarlais - shock....
John Edwards has Scott beat.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#101417 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
John Edwards has Scott beat.
Again...

Tired

Dandridge, TN

#101418 Oct 9, 2013
I haven't heard you weigh in on Larry yet...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#101419 Oct 9, 2013
MrGouch wrote:
Yet they can still manage to get defeat their GOP opponents. That should tell you something
It tells me 2 things.
1. The districts are overwhelmingly demorat.
2. The demorats in the district have no morals.
here now

Johnson City, TN

#101420 Oct 9, 2013
MrGouch wrote:
It does not tell me anything good. I vote for the person, not the party. Some may vote for the party only or (gasp) for the race, religion or sexual orientation, who knows.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#101421 Oct 9, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...
You seem somewhat obsessed with Larry Craig.
You must belong to the Bahney Fwank fan club.
WhoWho

Torrance, CA

#101422 Oct 9, 2013
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#101423 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You seem somewhat obsessed with Larry Craig.
You must belong to the Bahney Fwank fan club.
You must not be able to back up your big mouth and propaganda....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romney will he run again ? 3 min Kohlrabi 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 min Jennifer Renee 3,656
NEW OFFICIALS I hope Greenville changers for th... 20 min Kohlrabi 3
Drug "King-pin" wink-wink Arrested 24 min Barf 13
10.3 unemployment rate REPUBLICANISM local 1 hr republican partier 11
Jordan Greenway 1 hr Spano 3
Green jeep 1 hr woah 10
Davis Street 2 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 4 hr visitor 16
south greene football 6 hr vincen F 39
twested scissors 19 hr info 15
•••
•••
•••