Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#100900 Oct 7, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
the unemployment rate has dropped from 10.8 to 7.3 under our president. The DOW has risen from 8 to over 15. He has accomplished more for the middle class since Franklin Delano Rossevelt. His legacy is already there for history to record.
Your unemployment rate stat doesn't tell the story.
It only considers people actually drawing an unemployment check.
Check the job participation rate. It's the stat Demotards won't talk about. The stat that measures the US population against how many people actually work. It's the true number of unemployed.
The job participation rate is the highest in what....45 years.
Look it up, Ms Stat.
The community organizer doesn't know how to create jobs, and never will.
lol

Jackson, TN

#100902 Oct 7, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
Sorry George....just kidding.
awe gay love, you and bi curious George will be happy in California ! its full of your" kind"
lol

Jackson, TN

#100903 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Well I bet I can get your fire burning. Where do you live ? Let's party this weekend...
sorry I don't speak homonesse , you can do that with your boyfriend masturbator. I know you like to party, theres a party in the back of your throat where all your friends and truck drivers are cumming!!
George

Collinwood, TN

#100904 Oct 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>well masturbator, you are not my type. I like vaginas,I think,considering I never really saw one,except in pictures maybe.
That's why I need to show the other side baby. I can show you a goooood time. Much better than those farm animals you talk about so much.
George

Collinwood, TN

#100905 Oct 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>awe gay love, you and bi curious George will be happy in California ! its full of your" kind"
I would be happy with you in my bed !!!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#100906 Oct 7, 2013
At the risk of incurring the wrath of Linda and her crew of Democrat posters on this thread.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOX NEWS CHANNEL. Thank you for 17 years of "Fair and Balanced" reporting.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#100907 Oct 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>yes you old dumb skank, and it shows. Like I said im paying more now in insurance, since obamacare ($70) more a month than I was thanks to lazy ass libtards and it hasn't gotten started good yet. Thanks saving me from my own destruction, yes you dumbasses are clueless and its sad you will never know how stupid since none of you work
that is u live in a red state, and your insurance is cabbaging on the few remaining months it can. The GOP count pn your ignorance and blame, hold on, hold on. It is going to get a lot better and that is what the GOP is terrified of.
George

Collinwood, TN

#100908 Oct 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> Im betting your boyfriend hides you in the closet
You are my boyfriend and you just won't admit it !!!
George

Collinwood, TN

#100909 Oct 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>awe gay love, you and bi curious George will be happy in California ! its full of your" kind"
What is your address ?? I gave you mine !!!
Question

Carthage, TN

#100911 Oct 7, 2013
You guys are about to have a meltdown. Chill,the federal gov. has been shut down for days and life goes on. The two parties must have these differences to have a balance of power or this countries gov. would not work at all. No one party should get everything it wants.
George

Collinwood, TN

#100912 Oct 7, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
At the risk of incurring the wrath of Linda and her crew of Democrat posters on this thread.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOX NEWS CHANNEL. Thank you for 17 years of "Fair and Balanced" reporting.
WOW...That's the joke of the evening honey !!!
lol

Jackson, TN

#100913 Oct 7, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
that is u live in a red state, and your insurance is cabbaging on the few remaining months it can. The GOP count pn your ignorance and blame, hold on, hold on. It is going to get a lot better and that is what the GOP is terrified of.
common sense, something you don't have, if it cost this much and its just getting started its only going to cost more, dumbass libtard
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#100914 Oct 7, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Your unemployment rate stat doesn't tell the story.
It only considers people actually drawing an unemployment check.
Check the job participation rate. It's the stat Demotards won't talk about. The stat that measures the US population against how many people actually work. It's the true number of unemployed.
The job participation rate is the highest in what....45 years.
Look it up, Ms Stat.
The community organizer doesn't know how to create jobs, and never will.
As a follow up, the job participation rate measures those of working age only.
And my sentence saying that the job participation rate is the "highest" should be corrected to the "lowest". It is the lowest actual participation by eligible workers in about 45 years.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100915 Oct 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>well masturbator, you are not my type. I like vaginas, something you know nothing about. Why do you have mustache? To hide the stretch marks.
What do you "gay man and an ambulance have in common?
They both get loaded from the rear and go whoo-whoo!
SO bitch since you're soo god with your mouth, just go try it on someone else, prick
You seem to be getting a little flustered...or it that excitement, that's causing all the errors in your Posts?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100916 Oct 7, 2013
Question wrote:
You guys are about to have a meltdown. Chill,the federal gov. has been shut down for days and life goes on. The two parties must have these differences to have a balance of power or this countries gov. would not work at all. No one party should get everything it wants.
That's the same thing the TEApublican Supporters said before the Gov't. shutdown, along with that they didn't believe it would happen. Well, we see how that turned out, don't we?
masterblaster

UK

#100917 Oct 7, 2013
There is enough votes in congress to end the shutdown . Many republicans have stated they would vote to bring a clean bill to a vote but the speaker is afraid to do it because his job is on the line. The teabagger influence in congress is losing its bite.
George

Collinwood, TN

#100918 Oct 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be getting a little flustered...or it that excitement, that's causing all the errors in your Posts?
I think he's getting a little excited. Reading my posts is getting his blood up.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#100919 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>WOW...That's the joke of the evening honey !!!
I can' come up with anything funnier than that. Maybe true in an alternative universe, but there are enough rational people in the USA to know the irony of your post.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#100920 Oct 7, 2013
The unemployment rate fell in August but for the worst of reasons: Many Americans stopped looking for work so they weren’t counted among the unemployed. What’s harder to tell is why they stopped looking.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics said the August unemployment rate was 7.3 percent, down a tick from 7.4 percent in July. The worrisome part is why the rate fell. The size of the workforce declined by about 300,000 and the participation rate fell to 63.2 percent from 63.4 percent—the lowest since August 1978. The participation rate is the number of people either working or actively searching for work as a share of the working-age population.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#100921 Oct 7, 2013
The community organizer is an expert at creating part time jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feeling lonely for the holidays 2 min Dr Wu 127
Donald Harris 15 min Kim 1
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 17 min JLJ 66
What happened to ulrich performance in JC. ? (Mar '10) 21 min neck breaker 24
Interesting article about internet trolling.... 59 min Monitor 3
Why so paranoid? 1 hr been there 60
Principal at Mosheim 1 hr Friend Of 58
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 10 hr Jennifer Renee 5,575
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal