Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100708 Oct 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
She wants half this country to fail.The main part,REPUBLICAN PARTY.
Did you see "Monopoly Men"?
It's online.
Really

United States

#100710 Oct 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
In this Global Economy, and with the U.S. being the Richest Country in the World, whatever happens here affects most of the Countries in the World, and most of their Stock Markets.
I've posted many Links explaining all of that, in detail, but you People refuse to read them...and it's much too complicated for me to try to explain on Topix. You can Google it and read it from the Economic Experts.
Whether you agree or not, why you People won't read Links explaining the Complicated Financial World we live in, and how the decisions and actions in the U.S. affects the entire world, is beyond me!
You'd have a lot better understanding of why all of this is being done , and the consequences of it, if you would.
hey dumbass the USA is NOT the richest Country in the world . Saudi Arabia is, and I'm sure China is thanks to Obama

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100711 Oct 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe there are people above and beyond the Governments who are the ones who are actually in control?
Is the plan what we are seeing?
The people of the world appear to be getting destroyed.
This Nation is not the only one in trouble.
Those at the top are doing good.
I believe that there are People in control of the TEA Party, who's only concern is increasing their Wealth, and they are Power-Crazy!

I've posted Links, explaining all of that, too...which again, you People that are being used to accomplish this Purpose, refuse to read.
This is not the first time in history that it's been tried by the Wealthy and Powerful, nor the first time ordinary People have been deceived and used to try and accomplish the Super Wealthy's Agenda, but I think it is the first time in History that the survival of the Nation, itself, has been put at risk.
So, each time it's been tried, the Stakes have gotten higher ...and this time, it's the United States of America, at stake.

Location hidden

#100713 Oct 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
She wants half this country to fail.The main part,REPUBLICAN PARTY.
The Republican Party has already FAILED...it's failed the Nation, the Nation's People , and it's own Members, who just don't know it, yet...but you will, when it's too late!

Location hidden

#100715 Oct 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
She is suffering from insanity.The down side of bi-polar disorder cycle.
No, that would be you, Sue Baby!
Really

United States

#100717 Oct 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
She is way off tonight.Insane.
thats every night she defiantly is a mental case. How is your grandchild doing? Are you even old enough to have a grandchild ?

Location hidden

#100718 Oct 6, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> hey dumbass the USA is NOT the richest Country in the world . Saudi Arabia is, and I'm sure China is thanks to Obama
Ok, have it your way...the Richest Country in the WESTERN World, then! You'd be much better off and a lot more knowledgeable if you would try to focus on the point being made, instead of looking for "gotcha's" in every Post!...SMH...
Say what

Little Rock, AR

#100719 Oct 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
In this Global Economy, and with the U.S. being the Richest Country in the World, whatever happens here affects most of the Countries in the World, and most of their Stock Markets.
I've posted many Links explaining all of that, in detail, but you People refuse to read them...and it's much too complicated for me to try to explain on Topix. You can Google it and read it from the Economic Experts.
Whether you agree or not, why you People won't read Links explaining the Complicated Financial World we live in, and how the decisions and actions in the U.S. affects the entire world, is beyond me!
You'd have a lot better understanding of why all of this is being done , and the consequences of it, if you would.
Do you know nothing you say is correct? You get your information from out of date bias liberal nonsense and you haven't the intelligence to interpret a feral box!

Location hidden

#100720 Oct 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
SSS if we need your so called "expertise" we'll let you know.
Do you think adults don't have their business as THEY want it?? If you tend to yours we'll tend ours.
You're about as stupid as any idiot ever known.You are crazy,Posting of things that don't evenconcern
you.WHO cares what you "try" to show you have learned? Not one soul.WE have our own resources way above your IQ.You think we care what you read today? Not on your life.
You just can't fix "Stupid"! There's no sense in even trying!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100721 Oct 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that there are People in control of the TEA Party, who's only concern is increasing their Wealth, and they are Power-Crazy!
I've posted Links, explaining all of that, too...which again, you People that are being used to accomplish this Purpose, refuse to read.
This is not the first time in history that it's been tried by the Wealthy and Powerful, nor the first time ordinary People have been deceived and used to try and accomplish the Super Wealthy's Agenda, but I think it is the first time in History that the survival of the Nation, itself, has been put at risk.
So, each time it's been tried, the Stakes have gotten higher ...and this time, it's the United States of America, at stake.
You carry on as if your little angels are basically the chosen few. They are Godlike.
No bribes, no insider trading, no lies, only unfulfilled promises.
People are not in control of the Dems in DC?
Are you kidding me?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100723 Oct 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not answering the Question.
Onery

Sparta, TN

#100724 Oct 6, 2013
Gotta another hard week ahead. wish everyone well, I think we are all going to need it.

Location hidden

#100725 Oct 6, 2013
"Libya, Somalia Raids Show U.S. Reach, Problems."

Click here:

http://news.yahoo.com/libya-somalia-raids-sho...

Location hidden

#100727 Oct 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You carry on as if your little angels are basically the chosen few. They are Godlike.
No bribes, no insider trading, no lies, only unfulfilled promises.
People are not in control of the Dems in DC?
Are you kidding me?
OT posted a very insightful thought about the demise of the Republican Party, as we know it, and what that could mean...and not one of you understood what he was saying. Now, THAT just proves the level of intelligence and knowledge about our system of Government that you people have...it's practically non-existent!

Location hidden

#100729 Oct 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't have the knowledge to understand the answer, does NOT mean that I didn't answer it! It just means that you should try to educate yourself on the REAL subject, instead of reading nothing but Conspiracy Theories!
Nose

Wiazow, Poland

#100730 Oct 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the question?

Location hidden

#100732 Oct 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
NAMEDROPPING IDIOT.
You tend to your business,let OT tend to his.
"YOU people" ??? About as dumb as any body in an assylum where you belong.What would your imbicile mind know about intelligence or understandig anything??? HOW insulting you always are TROLL.
You need to calm down, You crazy Old Fool...or take your Librium!
Really

United States

#100736 Oct 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, have it your way...the Richest Country in the WESTERN World, then! You'd be much better off and a lot more knowledgeable if you would try to focus on the point being made, instead of looking for "gotcha's" in every Post!...SMH...
nasty fake sassy posting lies and trying to spin it to truth, typical libtard and you talk about fox, what a joke
Really

United States

#100739 Oct 6, 2013
123pictures wrote:
She's as fake as anything she'll EVER see. A trouble maker wherever shegoes trolling.
yes and she's too stupid to see that. I'm glad she (baby) is doing better, I hope for the best for her.

Location hidden

#100741 Oct 7, 2013
"'Unprecedented And Catastrophic' Things Could Happen If Republicans Force The U.S. To Default"

Click here:
http://www.businessinsider.com/what-will-happ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheel tax 2 min GreeneCountyGirl 110
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 13 min Trunketeer 5,539
***** last post wins ***** 16 min Trunketeer 545
4 More Arrested (Apr '11) 28 min norton head buster 27
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 33 min Word Warrior 12
Katie Hartsell 36 min She a hoe 7
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 37 min sheriff 4
Feeling lonely for the holidays 1 hr Word Woman 63
What is your favorite poem? 1 hr Veronica 124
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 10 hr Counsler Bob 97