“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#100471 Oct 5, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
DEMS are not going to give you the baby. ACA is law. You can not accept that he won 2 elections and that "The Beaver", June,,and Ward do not represent the face of the United Sates any more. The U. S. is yellow, brown, red, white, and a beautiful rainbow of all those colors. Barrack, Michelle, Maleia, and Sasha are as beautiful, intelligent, worthy, and noble, if not more so than anyone who has occupied the whitehouse. Get over it. He won 2 elections, the last, without the gangrenous appendage, formerly known as Florida' s votes even being counted. He won by 5 million votes. U.S. wants legislation that has been passed over the last 80 years. Move on. GOP will have to do this. No offense to the Beave.
I noticed you completely avoided the subject of my post. If you lack the intelligence to discuss the matter, without trying to change the subject, then don't bother replying. I Really-Really don't want to hear you spout the same Liberal talking points you Liberals attempt to flood the thread with.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100472 Oct 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the Link to that Article up, because I want to read it! Phil Gramm was from Texas and he was Bush's Boy and it was his bright idea to do away with Glass-Steagall entirely...WHILE DUBYA WAS PRESIDENT, not Clinton!
So, POST YOUR SOURCE LINK or shut up lying!
Did Dubya arrive in time for the big mess?
Shit. Then him and the foot shooter made a mess of their own.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#100473 Oct 5, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete probably heard the comment the same place that I did, "Today Show" interview with Matt Lauer. Bill made a comment at about 2:40 into the video that he had been criticized for saying that the book (as well as everything else he did) was inspired by the holy spirit.
http://www.today.com/books/killing-jesus-bill...
Thanks "Tired" ! I guess I should read the book before I comment further on it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100474 Oct 5, 2013
I stand corrected, it was on Clinton's Watch. Nov. of 1999, 2 months before he left Office in Jan. of 2000, the Republican-majority House screwed up again, and voted for an "Update" Bill which basically destroyed Glass-Steagall. The Vote was 207 Republicans For the Bill and 155 Democrats against the Bill that destroyed Glass-Steagall.

But, Clinton still had time to sign it into Law before leaving Office and apparently, that's exactly what he did.

Read how much Lobbyists spent to get it passed and you will have no doubt why we have to get Lobbyists money out of Politics.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2009/11/12/10-yea...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#100475 Oct 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And a Top of the Morning to you too my friend.
Nice here in Middle TN also but better in Iceland I heard.
Think they snagged another Bankster yesterday.
Good morning "Hey" ! Good for them, all of those jokers should be under the jail instead of getting bonuses.....

Location hidden

#100476 Oct 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Go make some more coffee.
I wanted an answer from the other individual, I was tired of you busting in with your blabber mouth.
Therefore "don't even think about it"
My goodness how y'all like to twist things.
Should have been a politician Sweet Pea.
Or used car salesman.
Naw, I didn't want to take the Used Car Salesman's job away from you! It was the only job you could get! Still down at, "Trader Joe's Beat and Cheat Used Car Sales", are you?

Location hidden

#100477 Oct 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pay for the friggin coffee, just go do it.
Hell, I'm taking a collection to send our Princess to Siberia
LMAO! Now, that's funny! Hey, if you're buying and delivering, bring me a BIG Starbucks!

Oh, and make it Hawaii and you've got yourself a deal! If you're nice, I'll even let you come with me! Lol!

Location hidden

#100478 Oct 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I put up the US News and the name of the article Princess.
That way my love, you could do it yourself and I wouldn't get your mouth running cause it did not come up correctly, as you always do.
GOT IT?
Naw, I didn't get it...can you explain it in more detail, please?:)
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100479 Oct 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Dubya arrive in time for the big mess?
Shit. Then him and the foot shooter made a mess of their own.
Yes. And the WAR Machine made out like a bandit.
So we destroyed a country and their people.
Shit we'll clean up the mess.
Whoopee. That'll feed the pockets of the Big Fixer uppers.
Now it's time for the Insurance Companies and Big Pharma.
Let er rip baby.
Oh.I can hardly wait for VOTING DAY.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#100480 Oct 5, 2013
Life Lived wrote:
Well I have come to the decision that I'm going to QUIT working my middle class jobas of the end of this year. It is simply not worth the 70 hour week for 40 hours pay and to have to pay a tax of over $1000.00 taken from me for health care every month.
I give up!
I surrender!
I'm 57 years old and have enough savings to make to SSI. It will be cheaper to pay the $95.00 fine to the IRS then pay the $ 12,000.00 a year tax.
You may say well what happens if you get sick or injured.
Hey, don't be so glum. If you get sick, all you do is sign up for insurance then. They can't turn you down. Plus your payments will be based on your LACK of income, so they'll be lower than if you sign up now.

Then when you're better, cancel the insurance, and go back to paying the fine.

What do you think everyone else is gonna do? You don't really think that all those single folks are gonna line up and pay for insurance, do you? Why do that when there's no penalty for putting it off?

Pay the fine until you get sick. Then sign up, and cancel when you're done.

It's a great system.

'course someday they'll figure out they screwed up, and they'll change the fine to jail time.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100481 Oct 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I didn't want to take the Used Car Salesman's job away from you! It was the only job you could get! Still down at, "Trader Joe's Beat and Cheat Used Car Sales", are you?
Hey come up with your own stuff.
Wanta contribute to your going away party?
Heard Siberia is real nice this morning too.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100482 Oct 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I didn't get it...can you explain it in more detail, please?:)
Do y'all speak Russian?
It would help in your transition if you would.
Even 5 bucks would help the cause for our princess.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100483 Oct 5, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, don't be so glum. If you get sick, all you do is sign up for insurance then. They can't turn you down. Plus your payments will be based on your LACK of income, so they'll be lower than if you sign up now.
What do you think everyone else is gonna do? You don't really think that all those single folks are gonna line up and pay for insurance, do you? Why do that when there's no penalty for putting it off?
It's a great system.
'course someday they'll figure out they screwed up, and they'll change the fine to jail time.
Do you get free medical in jail and free meals and laundry? Hey I'm on board.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100484 Oct 5, 2013
Yes sassy had a premonition.
SSS
Sassy Sent to Siberia
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100485 Oct 5, 2013
Well I'm heading out in the real world.
Hope they haven't barricaded the highways.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#100486 Oct 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
You TeaBaggers have no idea the damage this "loss of confidence" of our Allies, will do to this Nation for years and years to come...and you Idiots that didn't even know we had a Gov't. until Obama got elected, have caused it all! What in the He*l is wrong with you People?
----------
"Analysis: Allies Worried U.S. Turning Inward To Handle Political Chaos At Home."
Click here:
http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/...
Speaking of idiots, Time Magazine named Obama "Man of the Year" last year because he garnered the stupid, ignorant, lazy, and mal-informed vote.

Take a look at these Obama rocket scientists:

The majority of the people didn’t know which party Obama was associated with and some even thought he was in fact a Republican.

One man thought Obama was associated with the “best ideas” party.

“The average American is a zombie and doesn’t even know what political party he stands for,” Dice tells one man who asserted that Obama was a Republican.“I would agree,” the man responds.

“What political party is Barack Obama affiliated with?” Dice asks another man, who responds,“It’s one of those.”
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#100487 Oct 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I stand corrected, it was on Clinton's Watch. Nov. of 1999, 2 months before he left Office in Jan. of 2000, the Republican-majority House screwed up again, and voted for an "Update" Bill which basically destroyed Glass-Steagall. The Vote was 207 Republicans For the Bill and 155 Democrats against the Bill that destroyed Glass-Steagall.
But, Clinton still had time to sign it into Law before leaving Office and apparently, that's exactly what he did.
Read how much Lobbyists spent to get it passed and you will have no doubt why we have to get Lobbyists money out of Politics.
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2009/11/12/10-yea...
Truthfully, I was mad at Clinton about half the time he was in office. He folded on Hillarycare, brought back NAFTA, a failed Bush 41 initiative, pushed through welfare reform which I saw as flawed way to fix the problems with that program, got in that Monica mess, and once he was caught, lied instead of admitting the mistake, signed on to ending the Roosevelt banking rules.....I could go on and on.
He's a rock star for most Democrats now, but he didn't do us any favors in my opinion.
Three things have raised Clinton's stature in public opinion. He was blessed with a good economy. He was followed by George W. Bush, and...... they all are remembered as being better than the actually were !(well almost all of them !! Chuckles !)
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#100488 Oct 5, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a great system.
Leave it to you to figure out how to scam the ACA "Timbuck"....I guess you will quit being the "soda man" and change hats to become the "Insurance man"....maybe you can moonlight and do both.
sunshine

Paris, TN

#100490 Oct 5, 2013
In the world of pSYCO-SENILE-SENIOR they believe her rants but the only ones living in her world are the voices in her sick mentally I'll deranged lunitic mind!

Location hidden

#100491 Oct 5, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Truthfully, I was mad at Clinton about half the time he was in office. He folded on Hillarycare, brought back NAFTA, a failed Bush 41 initiative, pushed through welfare reform which I saw as flawed way to fix the problems with that program, got in that Monica mess, and once he was caught, lied instead of admitting the mistake, signed on to ending the Roosevelt banking rules.....I could go on and on.
He's a rock star for most Democrats now, but he didn't do us any favors in my opinion.
Three things have raised Clinton's stature in public opinion. He was blessed with a good economy. He was followed by George W. Bush, and...... they all are remembered as being better than the actually were !(well almost all of them !! Chuckles !)
I wasn't a fan of Clinton's , either after he got elected. He let me down badly. the only thing I disagree with you about is the Monica-thing. I didn't care he was involved with while he was in Office and what he was doing with them. I saw that as Hillary's business, not the American People's. All I cared about was how well he was doing his job as President and as long as it didn't interfere with that, he could've had a different Woman every night for all I cared. I just didn't like what he did as President. He, too, catered too much to the Super Wealthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 8 min Curious 9
4 More Arrested (Apr '11) 13 min Camelbeard 25
babies found dead 18 min Agree 16
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 23 min LORINY 16
DTR Cheating Spouses 56 min outtabelton 15
your first love 1 hr curious 133
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Dickens1 541
What is your favorite poem? 4 hr Veronica 104
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 5 hr Reality 96
Greeneville Dating