Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100333 Oct 4, 2013
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure insanity. No such law exists. If Democrats are willing to spread this level of misinformation, what aren't they willing to claim?
He was 27 years Retired Military. I believe he would know more than you, a Military Veteran Poser that's never served a day in his Life because they wouldn't have you!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100334 Oct 4, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>And you can say that after some of the idiotic things you post ?? Really ?? Your paranoia is matched only by 123....
Thankyou.

Location hidden

#100335 Oct 4, 2013
Fox Fake News may be claiming the Gov't. shutdown was done by Obama, but the rest of the WORLD knows it was the TEApublicans and the Azzholes that you Idiots elected to Office! You can deny it all you want, it won't do you any good! But, it sure exposes you for the Sadistic Imbeciles that you really are!
----------
"6 Lessons Of The Government Shutdown."

Click here:

http://news.yahoo.com/six-lessons-of-the-gove...

Location hidden

#100336 Oct 4, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
How long will it be before Bill Clinton takes Barry by the hand to show him how negotiations are handled? Barry's on the job training as an executive isn't going very smoothly.
This Country, nor this President, does NOT negotiate with Terrorists and that's exactly what TeaBaggers are, TERRORISTS!

I'm just waiting for somebody to declare "Open Season" on TeaBaggers and I believe it's coming!

Location hidden

#100337 Oct 4, 2013
"Man Sets Himself On Fire On The National Mall."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57606163/...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100338 Oct 4, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Because you don't have a best.....and your empty life is here.
And I'm impressed with this fine specimen of creative writing. Have you ever considered, perhaps writing a novel?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100339 Oct 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
This Country, nor this President, does NOT negotiate with Terrorists and that's exactly what TeaBaggers are, TERRORISTS!
I'm just waiting for somebody to declare "Open Season" on TeaBaggers and I believe it's coming!
Is this a threat? Does someone need to be reporting you?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

#100340 Oct 4, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> It is certainly possible that COULD be the final outcome. Meanwhile, we have an entire party standing against providing health insurance for 30 million Americans, and willing to shut down government to achieve that goal. Somehow I can't see how this will yield an expanded voting base. OBVIOUSLY you get the big picture of how this looks, no matter the spin put on it !
This mess will not cost Roe his seat in our district....BUT it is hurting the brand nationally, and truthfully if Cruz and Paul become the face of the Republican Party, it will eventually hurt the party, even in red states like Tennessee.
You asked me about Bill O'Reilly and I wasn't ignoring you, I just hadn't had time to go back and re-read his column until this A.M.
The column doesn't mention anything about God telling him to write his book. That may have come from an interview.
Like you, I am surprised with that quote. O'Reilly is a Catholic and the Catholics I know, are MUCH less likely to publicly discuss their relationship with God than members of other denominations.
There was one other quote from the column which I found disgusting and which I think perfectly illustrates his point. He writes that he received a message stating "Bill, what do you know about Jesus ? You are a Catholic and they don't know anything about the Bible". These people walk among us.....
I always read O'Reilly's column, although I seldom agree with him, but my favorite conservative columnist was the late Bob Novak. Novak was also a Catholic, but he converted to Catholicism in his later years.
Hello OT. I didn't have any hidden agenda on the Bill O'Reilly quote. I just found it odd he would say something like that given his personality and history and I thought I would simply ask you why you thought he came up with this. For all I know, he could have been doing some personal marketing. I remember now that I did see him make this quote on an interview on tv. I don't know exactly why, but I found this quote rather odd for him and was curious about it.

Personally, I think the government shutdown debacle is hurting the overall government brand. Your right, it could potentially severely affect republicans, but there is also some risk of affecting democrats as well. But in total, our government loses respect when this happens. I blame BOTH parties. That's just me though.

I certainly don't speak for the entire Republican party, but my own personal desires would be for every citizen to have healthcare insurance. I simply don't believe the ACA is the way to do it and keep our economy healthy. Like I stated before, I am much more in favor of eliminating big government waste and developing a program that does indeed provide healthcare insurance for all while also not penalizing job providers. The way the ACA is structured right now, our job market is going to be severely impacted to provide this expanded healthcare. Again, in my opinion, there are alternatives. I think we rushed into this program for strictly political purposes without sitting down and considering all options.

I want the face of the Republican party to be one of fiscal responsibility and individual accountability. However, when individual accountability leaves some people stranded, I am all for chipping in. I also feel I have a responsibility to help pay for schools, roads, our defense, retirement, national parks, etc. Taxes are a necessity and are not optional. However, waste is optional. Lately, I am becoming an anti-political antagonist, not an anti-government antagonist. The word limit on this thread is simply to low for me to get into the why's of my thinking, but I will say that my opinion is based on principles much like those of democrats. This may sound like a lot of hodgepodge, but if one were to know me personally rather than what they read on an internet forum, I strongly suspect that one would understand what I am saying.

Location hidden

#100341 Oct 4, 2013
"'Essential' But Unpaid National Weather Service Employees Insert Secret Message Into Nightly Bulletin."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/04/essenti...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

#100342 Oct 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Fox Fake News may be claiming the Gov't. shutdown was done by Obama, but the rest of the WORLD knows it was the TEApublicans and the Azzholes that you Idiots elected to Office! You can deny it all you want, it won't do you any good! But, it sure exposes you for the Sadistic Imbeciles that you really are!
----------
"6 Lessons Of The Government Shutdown."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/six-lessons-of-the-gove...
Not so says a CBS poll. And don't try to tell me CBS is a pro Tea Party news source.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Minnie

Little Rock, AR

#100343 Oct 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though I, too, wore an American Flag Pin after 9/11, isn't it actually against the Law to wear any symbol of the American, or the Flag itself, as a body or clothing adornment?
I was told that, by a Military Veteran after 9/11 and I promptly removed my Flag Pin and never wore it, again. Not because I was worried about the Law, but because I knew that such a Law was passed to insure respect for the Flag, and It never occurred to me that I was disrespecting the Flag, until the Vet called my attention to it...and disrespecting the Flag is the LAST thing I ever want to do because that's disrespecting Everybody that has died, been wounded, or served to protect it.
I guess that's why Obammy wheres one.

Location hidden

#100344 Oct 4, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text> Is this a threat? Does someone need to be reporting you?
NO, it's an opinion of what I think is going to happen, in this Country, to all you Teabaggers!
here now

Johnson City, TN

#100345 Oct 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you think they are all getting paid for doing it, or are they are doing it because it has to be done, and they will possibly get paid for it, when this Shutdown is over?
You TeaBaggers can't understand this, I know, but most People love this Country and will do what it takes to protect her , and her Treasures, even if they're not sure that they will ever get paid for it! It's called "Patriotism", which you are totally unfamiliar with!
Get over yourself. I am sure I am as patriotic or more than you are. Your pitiful excuse that everyone who does not toe your party line is a teabagger is ignorant. Call me whatever blows your skirt up, but I think both parties are to blame for the shutdown.
masterblaster

Ottawa, Canada

#100346 Oct 4, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text> And I'm impressed with this fine specimen of creative writing. Have you ever considered, perhaps writing a novel?
How do you know I haven't ? You should give fiction a try since you seem to be so well versed. So much misinformation here it's pathetic. But it seems apparent most of the posters here "get off" posting such hacked information .
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

#100347 Oct 4, 2013
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself. I am sure I am as patriotic or more than you are. Your pitiful excuse that everyone who does not toe your party line is a teabagger is ignorant. Call me whatever blows your skirt up, but I think both parties are to blame for the shutdown.
Amen

Location hidden

#100348 Oct 4, 2013
"Cruz Complains To Democrats About Being Seen As 'The Root Of All Evil In The World':(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/04/cruz-co...
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#100349 Oct 4, 2013
I am so sad that folks really blame this shut down on anyone other than the Koch brothers, citizens united Supreme court decision that corps. are people and money equals speech, and the tea party candidates whose campaigns they fund. The Koch Bros.'s combined wealth is 72 BILLION $$$$. Their agenda is to privatize roads, bridges, dams, eliminate the public schools, Social security, Medicare, Medicaid, and The criminal justice system. They are basically "Anarchists". If they had their way, they would set our society back 100 years. They care nothing about the middle and working class and have been very adept at manipulating the common man with feigned concern for American tradtion and values. The only thing they value is $$$$$$$, and as much of it as possible, enough will never be enough.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Elizabethton, TN

#100350 Oct 4, 2013
olivia wrote:
I am so sad that folks really blame this shut down on anyone other than the Koch brothers, citizens united Supreme court decision that corps. are people and money equals speech, and the tea party candidates whose campaigns they fund. The Koch Bros.'s combined wealth is 72 BILLION $$$$. Their agenda is to privatize roads, bridges, dams, eliminate the public schools, Social security, Medicare, Medicaid, and The criminal justice system. They are basically "Anarchists". If they had their way, they would set our society back 100 years. They care nothing about the middle and working class and have been very adept at manipulating the common man with feigned concern for American tradtion and values. The only thing they value is $$$$$$$, and as much of it as possible, enough will never be enough.
Please feel free to dream up more conspiracy theories.
While you're at it, please lay blame for the previous 17 shutdowns.
George Soros is just as evil as the Koch brothers.....the problem is you won't admit it.

Location hidden

#100351 Oct 4, 2013
olivia wrote:
You're absolutely correct in everything you posted! The American People are fed up with them and their ignorant Lapdogs, too.
When you push People to the wall and begin taking everything they have, including their Lives, the People will fight back...make no mistake about it and it won't be pretty, because they are fighting for their very Lives, so they have nothing to lose!
I believe that's what is about to happen!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#100352 Oct 4, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
No end to ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cook out burgers 1 hr Agreed 23
Gary's automotive 2 hr haters gonna hate 2
Miss Robbie Foshie Bragdon buying FlipZone 2 hr haters gonna hate 3
Hair by Brittany bacon!! 3 hr Wondering 4
docters and nurses behaving very badly 3 hr truth 9
Another 3 hr whothehellcares- 18
Poll Will our beloved WW come back? 4 hr Curious 0
I'm back! 11 hr Really 9
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search