Republican

Paris, TN

#100189 Oct 3, 2013
The beginning of the end of the Democratic party.#celebrate!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100190 Oct 3, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
There were two parties that were involved in shutting down the government. You are focusing on the one you don't agree with. I get it.
No, I'm focusing on One Man that's trying to do his responsibilities designated to him to run the Country, and a group of Do-Nothing Congressmen out to destroy him and couldn't care less about the Country, anybody in it, or whether anybody runs it or not! Their ONLY concern is to get rid of him and if they destroy the Country and everybody in it, in the process, they couldn't care less!
They're nothing but Spoiled Political Bullies and Terrorists!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100191 Oct 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that makes two of us, if the Teabaggers get in a position to run it!
Obama is a Goldman boy, not the Golden boy.
They all look like crooks to me.

Location hidden

#100192 Oct 3, 2013
Onery wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me...the WWII memorial was an open exhibit. Obama ordered its shutdown and had the park service to baracade it. GET IT it is sidewalk and concrete outdoors, open 24 hours per day with no previous guards. he wants to hurt people. I ask again, is this the type of person you want for a president. If so, then somewhere deep down you want to hurt people that don't agree with you?
Have you forgotten what happened to the Lincoln Memorial a month or so ago, or do you not even know anything about it? And the Gov't. wasn't even shut down then! There were Workers on the Grounds.

Location hidden

#100193 Oct 3, 2013
Onery wrote:
<quoted text>
Adobe---are they government?---No I don't think so. beside I thought you had left.
Who do you think investigates Cyber Crimes of this sort? Do you even know?
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#100194 Oct 3, 2013
Onery wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you been practicing that for some time now.
what? practcing what? probably should not have asked that question, but against my better judgement.... WHAT THE FLIP ARE YOU talking about?????

Location hidden

#100195 Oct 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Princess is kinda like the flies in the Amityville Horror, they were everywhere and you couldn't get rid of them.
You watch too many Movies.

Location hidden

#100196 Oct 3, 2013
"Analysis: Republicans Get Opposite Of Stated Goals."

Click here:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BUD...
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#100197 Oct 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
It seems before insurance came into being, one could afford to pay your own medical bills. When insurance came in the cost became outrageous.
In grandpa's day the doctor would travel through sleet and snow, by horse drawn buggy, to help a person and accept a chicken for payment. Now they want your first born.
what was the average life expectancy????THE WORLD HAS MOVED FORWARD.....GOP wants to set the clock backwards 200 years and then they would be happy. if you make below 1 million dollars per year just learn to speak like the asian domestic in "THE CAMPAIGN" Yes Massa, jus fryin up Sum Catfish fo Suppa.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100198 Oct 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch too many Movies.
No, I don't watch tv.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#100199 Oct 3, 2013
Republican wrote:
We may not be idiots but it is the demise if the GOP. google WHIGS
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100200 Oct 3, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
what was the average life expectancy????THE WORLD HAS MOVED FORWARD.....GOP wants to set the clock backwards 200 years and then they would be happy. if you make below 1 million dollars per year just learn to speak like the asian domestic in "THE CAMPAIGN" Yes Massa, jus fryin up Sum Catfish fo Suppa.
Life expectancy? My great grandmother and grandmother lived to be 104 and a few months.
When they refer to the average age back then they come up with 35 year life expectancy.
What they don't say is the large infant mortality rate back then, is what drags down the average.
There were plenty of old people in the past.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#100201 Oct 3, 2013
Republican wrote:
You live in a fantasy land.

Location hidden

#100202 Oct 3, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
If they want to turn the clock back 200 years, why don't they begin by requesting that their own Wages be turned back to the wages of that time period, too? After all, if they want to "lead", they need to lead by example and not ask Others to do what they're not willing to do themselves, and do it FIRST! TRUE LEADERS always do exactly that! The Ones that don't are just "Leader Wannabes" and nobody will follow them, if they have any choice in the matter.
And "wages" are just the beginning , also give up their cellphones, their vehicles, computer, electricity, running water, etc.....I could go on and on, but I won't.
Give it all up and then, MAYBE somebody will listen to them...probably not, but they can always hope.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#100203 Oct 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't watch tv.
Well, Well....You Read What News Papers?

Location hidden

#100204 Oct 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't watch tv.
But, do you watch them on your computer? "Netflix" ring a bell? You had to watch "The Amityville Horror" somewhere or you wouldn't have known what was in it. Hmmm...?

Location hidden

#100205 Oct 3, 2013
This is for you, Dunlapian.:)
----------
"Jon Stewart Destroys Fox News''Bull*hit Mountain' Coverage Of The Government Shutdown:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/03/stewart...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100206 Oct 3, 2013
Actually they came from Hungary. I remember my mother talking Hungarian,
I was just reading how Hungary paid off their debt to the IMF and told them to get out. They also burned over 1000 acres of Monsanto's GMO corn.
Maybe Hungary is calling me.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#100207 Oct 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
But, do you watch them on your computer? "Netflix" ring a bell? You had to watch "The Amityville Horror" somewhere or you wouldn't have known what was in it. Hmmm...?
No Netflix. Sorry.
How old is the Amityville horror movie.

Day Tripper

Little Rock, AR

#100208 Oct 3, 2013
George W. was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, three kids, who were fishing, pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland."

George said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's."

George said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built-in TV and stereo headset!!"

Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you are handicapped."

The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved your azz from drowning!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tragedy 6 min Crusader Justice 3
tow truck driver (Aug '13) 38 min Amy 12
What do you think about one night stands 43 min From Jenny xoxo 14
David Thompson's girl 53 min Dyslexic Dude 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Trunketeer 5,007
Satan's power waxing every day in our fallen land 1 hr Trunketeer 7
Why I get on topix 1 hr Trunketeer 58
wreck 13 hr friendofdog 27
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match