Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#98912 Sep 26, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't!! I personally think he's a jag-off! He needs to have a cup of freshly brewed STFU and get his facts before he misinforms the sheeple even more.
Please offer examples of any misinformation Jon Stewart has ever given to his audience.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your response.
really

Jackson, TN

#98914 Sep 26, 2013
Blondee wrote:
Y'all, I still think that ""really, Jackson"" and ""left-in-55" " is the same person. Left-in-55 was deleted from Topix because of his vile mouth, but he managed to worm his way back in..But he has been deleted again in the last day or so. He is an idiot who will call you anything and everything. I think they are the same or are related somehow. You need to report him to the moderators, and they will handle it.
the idiot is a dumb bitch(you) making clueless accusations about someone you know nothing about,so stfu skank
really

Jackson, TN

#98915 Sep 26, 2013
olivia wrote:
ted cruz is an idiiot. The
Tea party has destroyed the republican party. 30 years ago, you may not have agreed with them, but they thouhht they were doing the right thing. The tea party has shined a bright light on their ignorance and the fact that they are just ignorant tools of the Koch brothers. The affordable healthcare act does away with life time limits, pre-existiing conditions, ability to keep your children on your plan until they are age 26, the ability to get afforadable healthcare costing less than your cell phone bill. Allows people to change jobs and keep health care. republicans ares terrified that the american people will see this as a very good thing. BOOOOOO REPUBLICANS AND TEAPUBLICANS.
what a clueless dumb ass you are, you know nothing about what the "so called affordable care act is" . You're just a dumb mororn, who watches tooo much msnbc.
really

Jackson, TN

#98916 Sep 26, 2013
olivia wrote:
what part of having no lifetime cap on your benefits, having no preexisting conditions keep you from being accepted, getting lower, affordable rates, having your insurance company have to use 80percent of their intake used for paying their client's health care costs, do people not like?
The cost of insurance is going up already for people who work and your worthless lazy ass wouldn't know anything about that, stupid ass skank
really

Jackson, TN

#98917 Sep 26, 2013
olivia wrote:
since obama came into office we have reduced the deficit by two trillion dollars, reduced the unemployment rate from 10. 4 to 7.3 percent, gotten our troops out of Iraq, found and killed osama bin laden, passed the lilly ledbetter act for equalizing women's pay with men's pay and already healthcare costs are coming down and insurance is paying instead of denyimg. the original mandate that everyone be requried to purchase health care was a republican idea. They dropped that idea as soon as obama embraced it, like a hot potato. The tea part, with they misspeeled signs, which wanted noone to touch their medicare, vote for camdidates that want to do away with medicare. they are tools of folks that care nothing About their best interest.
now I know you are a real dumb bithc. Obama has added to the deficit more than all other Presidents combined. You post this crap with nothing to back your lies,dumbass> It is obvious you are the nasty Camden slut, you are too damn stupid to be any one else
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#98918 Sep 26, 2013
TENNCARE/MEDICAID
MEDICARE
Can be googled for accurate info.

If you have a medical problem go to MD/your problem.Example :HEADACHES
Kidney stone

It will be a good source.

TENNCARE/MEDICARE/DISABILITY,S SI /VETERANS BENEFITS all can be googled.
FRAUD/WASTE /AND ABUSE/
HAS SPECIFIC INFO TO READ TOO.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#98919 Sep 26, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> IF you consider Communist China an "enemy on all levels", the you must agree with me that "free" trade with China, which gives them the cash to purchase U.S. debt is bad ? Right ?
And you oppose China getting MFN status on trade ?
And you do your best to buy American, not Chinese, right ?
Weren't you on here extolling the virtues of Wal-Mart not too long ago ??????????
Priceless !
Actually I said that I go to Walmart when on the road because most are normally the only places with room to
park a semi. A lot of other stores threaten to tow or put all that scenery in the parking lot, which makes it all but impossible to maneuver a semi, that is only good for raising their overhead costs thus making their prices higher. I personally couldn't care less how many trees or bushes they have in the parking lot obstructing the drivers view.

As to the others questions, I would have to say yes to all 3.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98920 Sep 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
Guess I have to repeat this cause it didn't come up.
SSS is trying to hack me. I put something up and then I can't get things up after that.
She is dangerous. She will destroy your computer.
She will destroy this country.
She is a basket case.
How bout them bag of apples Sweet Pea?
If you're interested just go to Prison Planet.com the article is there.
There is another side of the story Topix Queen doesn't want to hear.
I put up the go to Prison Planet and it disappeared.
"Vet" used to post a lot of Propaganda Junk from "Prison Planet", back when he/she posted as, "Little Crab Bound", especially.
I remember that because I didn't know what "Prison Planet" was and I thought he was a Prison Inmate, posting from a Prison somewhere.
I even asked him once if "Prison Planet" was their closed-circuit TN Channel, and I was completely serious. Lol!

Location hidden

#98921 Sep 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
When I put u the Go to Prison laet th first tim it was righ fter I put up the site which didn't come up.
See whathppen SSS .but bame me for hacking.
I see you took your..."medication".

Location hidden

#98922 Sep 26, 2013
You mean like this...
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to be argumentative, and back about April or May,a few posts by her on PAY TO SPRAY told how to change others posts to read your way. She put up an example.
3 of mine were changed afterward on GOV thread.I remember it saying while using reply ,can change a message.
I believe Cult Of The Dead Cow posted he was a hacker.All on PAY TO SPRAY.You have to go back to read it.Told her how to clean up her computer after messing with her.
Go back and read Pay To Spray if you have time to do so.Start at beginning ,it get's heavier .
Oh, we already know that you're trying to be argumentative, so you didn't have to tell us.

Location hidden

#98923 Sep 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How did this take 22 minutes to get up. I put this up right after I put the site up and it played the error trick again.
22minutes?
I will be accused again, I'm sure, for not handling a crisis cause (I guess) I question.
How did it take 22 mins.? YOU'RE SLOW, that's how! All of us have already figured that out, but apparently you don't know it. Could it be the "Meds" you're on, or were you just born that way? Nevermind, nobody really cares because Nobody is that interested in you, anyway.

Location hidden

#98924 Sep 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
Guess I have to repeat this cause it didn't come up.
SSS is trying to hack me. I put something up and then I can't get things up after that.
She is dangerous. She will destroy your computer.
She will destroy this country.
She is a basket case.
How bout them bag of apples Sweet Pea?
If you're interested just go to Prison Planet.com the article is there.
There is another side of the story Topix Queen doesn't want to hear.
I put up the go to Prison Planet and it disappeared.
Honey, if I were trying to hack you, I would be going for your HEAD, NOT your computer!

Location hidden

#98925 Sep 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't being serious only behaving as she does saying the things she says.
Repeating more or less what she just accused me of and then asking her what she thought about her tactics she pulls on others.
You know , "Cult of the Dead Cow" had a Cookeville, TN. address, too.
He and "CombatEd" kinda had a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing going on, I always thought...2 sides of the same coin, so to speak. you wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
TN Voter

United States

#98926 Sep 26, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Please offer examples of any misinformation Jon Stewart has ever given to his audience.
I'll be eagerly awaiting your response.
Ok his points on obamacare!! There! That's all I need to say on that, wait.... One more... Our national debt... Ole Jon thinks that were in recovery... This man is lost and it was Jon who talked about teabagging so I didn't bring sex into it... That was your hero

Location hidden

#98927 Sep 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgusting piece of humanity.
I will kill people in the streets, you scream, because I was for the 2nd.
Now you accuse me of more crap .Why? Does it make you upset when you can't run the whole show.
Yuck is all I got to say to you, garbage mouth.
Here's an idea...if you can't say something nice to me, how about just not saying anything at all? I get a little tired of being your, "whipping Girl" all the time! 3+ years of it, is enough!

Simply put, "Sweet Pea", You're starting to get on my nerves!

Location hidden

#98928 Sep 26, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Thank you John Boehner for reigning in spending and slowing deficit spending.
Thank you John Boehner for following through with Barry's request for a SEQUESTER.
First Barry was for a SEQUESTER, then he was against it.(sound familiar??)
Remember the liberals spin that the SEQUESTER would cause 12 hour airport delays, shut 25% of the airports down, cause massive federal employee layoffs, etc, etc, etc.
Well look around.
John was right.
Barry lied.
Thank you John Boehner for putting the country on the path of fiscal responsibility.
Tax and spend is in "time out".
ROFL
REALLY??? You need to read upon what the Sequester is costing us, and we're getting absolutely NOTHING for it!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#98929 Sep 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea...if you can't say something nice to me, how about just not saying anything at all? I get a little tired of being your, "whipping Girl" all the time! 3+ years of it, is enough!
Simply put, "Sweet Pea", You're starting to get on my nerves!
People like this are draining and do not merit your attention.

Location hidden

#98930 Sep 26, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>now I know you are a real dumb bithc. Obama has added to the deficit more than all other Presidents combined. You post this crap with nothing to back your lies,dumbass> It is obvious you are the nasty Camden slut, you are too damn stupid to be any one else
Emulate Rafael Cruz and read a Dr. Seuss book, it's something you MIGHT be able to understand. You having the ability to understand anything more advanced, is simply out of the question. So, stick with what you can handle...just please, don't bore us with posting the text. Cruz already recited it for the Senate Historical Record, so one Idiot Utterance, embarrassingly written down until the end of time, is quite enough.

And one more thing, Junior, it's quite obvious to all of us, why you have to "cruise" Topix for some Female attention. You might consider working on your "technique", if you ever expect to have ANY kind of a relationship with anybody HUMAN!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#98931 Sep 26, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Question when you say teabagger friends are you talking about your homosexual friends who voted for Obama because I don't know too many republicans or god fearing conservatives who physically tea bag!!! Please enlighten us by your definition of a teabagger because it would be hypocritical calling a conservative a ball licker... Wouldn't you agree??
No, they are just hypocritical - they just pass the laws, but that does not mean that they live by them. Larry Craig...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#98932 Sep 26, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok his points on obamacare!! There! That's all I need to say on that, wait.... One more... Our national debt... Ole Jon thinks that were in recovery... This man is lost and it was Jon who talked about teabagging so I didn't bring sex into it... That was your hero
Could you be a tad less vague? Jon Stewart lied about Obamacare is not very specific. What, exactly, did he say about Obamacare that was incorrect? Again, please quote his falsehoods, I don't trust your paraphrasing of his words, provide links to his lies, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
your first love 4 min HolyChaos76 94
What is your favorite poem? 10 min csmaven 75
Salad Tossing 11 min HolyChaos76 18
Scintillare Restaurant... any better ? 14 min Food Critic 5
wheel tax 17 min Floyd Hensley 84
Hang 7 33 min Newname 2
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 1 hr CONCERNED 4
Principal at Mosheim 3 hr Geeze Louise 51
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 7 hr Ignorance 94
Well, there went that one... 20 hr TROLL BUFFET 659
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NFL 9:47 AM
Cam Newton back on practice field after car crash
ESPN 9:47 AM
Panthers' Newton throws in return; status iffy
NBC Sports10:01 AM
Panthers' Newton practicing 8 days after crash - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:37 AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton