Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY Links you Teabaggers EVER post are to Far-Right Conservative Propaganda Sits, NEVER to a recognized and Reputable news organization Site...NEVER!
I could post Links to all kinds of Liberal Propaganda Sites but I don't, even though you accuse me of it because I know that their information is not accurate. It's only there to promote their Political Agenda.!
The Sites that I do post Links from...some of them do post Articles about Liberal "Causes", but their Reporting is accurate, even on those Liberal "Issues", and they have recognition and Awards to prove it, NOT Awards for promoting their "Causes", but Awards for the "quality" of their Reporting, among which is the ACCURACY of their Reporting!
I have posted some of the Awards that "Mother Jones" has won, because of you Teabaggers disputing the accuracy of it's information, for instance!
So, post ANY Awards That any of your Sources have won, and I will reconsider my opinion of them , as being Totally Junk Propaganda Sources!
Another irrational post... How can you cal a person a teabagger... Do you know what that means. I'll inform you. It is a gay man blowing another man, so you're basically calling republicans gay.... Well whose party supports gay marriage and gay rights... It's not the republicans, so who can it be? Oh wait, it's the democrats. You see your calling us gay and calling us names but it's your party that supports what you're calling us... I mean hypocritical??? Yes that you most certainty are... Your post ( last post) has nothing to do with us being 18 trillion in debt! How do you or should I say how can you support a party that is financially running our nation into financial collapse?? Trust me not all republicans are fiscally responsible but I don't know of one democrat that is... The democrat party has been hijacked by special interest groups, radical homosexual organizations, unions, communist organizations and radical environmental organizations, and you mention mother jones!! Case closed! You can not say a word! I'm right! Sorry but you just lost the argument when you mentioned mother jones...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
If we aren't broke, then just why must we raise the DEBT ceiling each and every year - AFTER the government has run OUT of $$$???
Because the price of Everything keeps going up, even for the Gov't., just like it does for the Consumer...and the number of People in this Nation keeps going up, too, thanks to the Pro-Life Fanatics!
The Price of whatever you have to have to operate, and the Number of People you're responsibility for, is the ONE Thing that works the same for the Gov't. as it does for your Household.
That FACT shouldn't be difficult for anybody to understand!
sassy is stupid

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the price of Everything keeps going up, even for the Gov't., just like it does for the Consumer...and the number of People in this Nation keeps going up, too, thanks to the Pro-Life Fanatics!
The Price of whatever you have to have to operate, and the Number of People you're responsibility for, is the ONE Thing that works the same for the Gov't. as it does for your Household.
That FACT shouldn't be difficult for anybody to understand!
But yet that has nothing to do with all the illegals you libtards keep embracing, huh? dumbass

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

sassy is stupid wrote:
<quoted text>i'm a hell of a lot smarter than the bum who screwed your nasty ass mom
You keep it well hidden!
Your Parents didn't want you, did they? Or they abused you terribly, or both. That's the ONLY thing that could make somebody, like you, constantly post the things you do about other Posters' Parents!
The things you Post are Freudian Slips that tell about your own Life...and you can't seem to get it off your Mind.
You really need to get some Psychiatric Help that you desperately need!
sassy is stupid

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep it well hidden!
Your Parents didn't want you, did they? Or they abused you terribly, or both. That's the ONLY thing that could make somebody, like you, constantly post the things you do about other Posters' Parents!
The things you Post are Freudian Slips that tell about your own Life...and you can't seem to get it off your Mind.
You really need to get some Psychiatric Help that you desperately need!
Awe dumb skank, so teapublican and you are gay as well. SInce you dwell on both all the time. It's sad you get on here and lie to deceive others when you really are a teapublican and a lezbo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another irrational post... How can you cal a person a teabagger... Do you know what that means. I'll inform you. It is a gay man blowing another man, so you're basically calling republicans gay.... Well whose party supports gay marriage and gay rights... It's not the republicans, so who can it be? Oh wait, it's the democrats. You see your calling us gay and calling us names but it's your party that supports what you're calling us... I mean hypocritical??? Yes that you most certainty are... Your post ( last post) has nothing to do with us being 18 trillion in debt! How do you or should I say how can you support a party that is financially running our nation into financial collapse?? Trust me not all republicans are fiscally responsible but I don't know of one democrat that is... The democrat party has been hijacked by special interest groups, radical homosexual organizations, unions, communist organizations and radical environmental organizations, and you mention mother jones!! Case closed! You can not say a word! I'm right! Sorry but you just lost the argument when you mentioned mother jones...
I didn't bother reading all of your Tirade Post because it's the same ole Rant, day in and day out.
But, I did read the first few sentences, and all I can tell you is that it was YOU People who chose the Name! Anybody else would have had better sense, but you People, obviously, Didn't! So now, you'll just have to live with it, is all I can tell you!

Did it ever occur to you that it was the Koch Bros. way of making fun of all of you that were dumb enough to fall for their Manipulation Scheme...and they laugh at All Of You every time they think of Anybody joining a Group that calls themselves the TEA Party. I'm sure they foresaw all of the Spin-off Names that was sure to cause! If they didn't, they are a lot dumber than I think they are! They are Master Manipulators, but I don't think they're that dumb. They knew...and they have to be laughing their Butts off at ALL of you, for your lack of intelligence and foresight! I know the rest of the Country is!
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired, or not Retired has nothing to do with it. Women have opinions and some of us are not afraid to express them. For some Neanderthal, Knuckle-dragging Men, lost in the Stone age (most of them, Teabaggers), that is a concept they can't accept! But, they'll just have to suck it up and get used to it, because it is a FACT, and it's not going to change!
I am not that much younger than you and have very little problem having my opinion heard. I rarely encounter a knuckle dragger. I am choosy about who I associate with. Maybe because my opinions are not given in the strident, know it all kind of way you favor. It helps to be assertive not abrasive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Dang, I beginning to think that the Leaders of your own Party think you're dumber than than the rest of us do, if that's possible!
You're being "conned" again and not one of you have the ability to figure that out.
This Man is NOT working for YOU...he's working for NOBODY, but himself and he's USING you Teabaggers for his own Personal Gain! When are you People EVER going to WAKE UP!
----------
"What Ted Cruz Wants (And Why He's Going To Get It)."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Dang, I beginning to think that the Leaders of your own Party think you're dumber than than the rest of us do, if that's possible!
You're being "conned" again and not one of you have the ability to figure that out.
This Man is NOT working for YOU...he's working for NOBODY, but himself and he's USING you Teabaggers for his own Personal Gain! When are you People EVER going to WAKE UP!
----------
"What Ted Cruz Wants (And Why He's Going To Get It)."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
stop bad mouthing your party, tea bagger
david

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

hey sassy, be careful what you speak. your not beyond reach here.. enough said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

You know what...I should marry a VERY Wealthy Teabagger! They are so gullible, and easily fooled and used, that I could twist that Guy around my Little Finger and get ANYTHING I wanted out of him...just like the Koch Bros. and Politicians have and do!

I think that I'm going about this the wrong way, for my own good!

If I could just sink to the Level of the Koch Bros. and the Politicians, then Man, I'd have it made for the rest of my Life!
The TEAbaggers seem to actually love being Used and Abused, as long as you just agree with their Politics...doesn't matter whether it's sincere or not...just agree with them! So, if I could learn to do that, I could take them BIG TIME, and they would be in Hog Heaven while I was doing it!

I'm going to have to work on learning that "manipulation" that they so dearly love having done to them...and how to apply it! Then, pick me out a Wealthy Target and all the rest is gravy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not that much younger than you and have very little problem having my opinion heard. I rarely encounter a knuckle dragger. I am choosy about who I associate with. Maybe because my opinions are not given in the strident, know it all kind of way you favor. It helps to be assertive not abrasive.
HONEY...you're on this Forum, aren't you??? You're surrounded by Knuckle-draggers and, obviously, you don't even know it!'Nuff said...about them and YOU!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> We are not broke. We are not in any danger of going broke. We have the world's largest economy and the world's reserve currency. That currency isn't backed by gold, but by the full faith and credit of the United States. The United States has the power to tax
And tax it does:

Americans paid a record of $114.032 billion in state and local individual income taxes in the second quarter of this year, according to the Census Bureau.

Americans also paid a record of $82.212 billion in state and local general sales and gross receipts taxes in the second quarter of this year.

Americans paid a record of $11.254 billion in state and local motor fuels taxes in the second quarter of 2013.

Americans paid a record $7.945 billion in state and local motor vehicles taxes in the second quarter of 2013.

Americans paid a record of $1.827 billion in state and local alcoholic beverage taxes in the second quarter of 2013.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...

But wait! There's more!

The Feds are collecting record taxes as well:

The federal Treasury expects to collect a record $2.712 trillion in taxes on Americans and U.S. business this year, shattering the 2007 high of $2.5 trillion in taxes.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/revealed-obama-...

So if we're collecting the most taxes ever, why is there no growth?

Maybe we need MORE taxes.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Hey "stud" be careful out there.....I know you don't like antibiotics or regular doctors and those STDs aren't easy to cure without modern antibiotics. I have heard the "cure" for one was a carefully placed blow with a small mallet, before modern medicine came to the rescue !
Thanks Buddy for the info. Be sure to pass it on to your good friend Sexy Sassy Senior she's been at it a lot longer then my few minutes as Super Stud.
I know modern meds have come a long way. Did y'all ever try that antibiotic that makes one go blind and the one that blows out your tendons? Wild huh? A blow from a mallet or blown out tendons, hey, what the hell. You win some and lose some. Well they're trying to come up with new ones cause the old antibiotics have created those pesky superbugs. Now many cases of TB are untreatable. Then there's MRSA, etc ,on and on.
Perhaps we'll have to bring back that old mallet trick OT.
Thanks again my friend.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And tax it does:
Americans paid a record of $114.032 billion in state and local individual income taxes in the second quarter of this year, according to the Census Bureau.
Americans also paid a record of $82.212 billion in state and local general sales and gross receipts taxes in the second quarter of this year.
Americans paid a record of $11.254 billion in state and local motor fuels taxes in the second quarter of 2013.
Americans paid a record $7.945 billion in state and local motor vehicles taxes in the second quarter of 2013.
Americans paid a record of $1.827 billion in state and local alcoholic beverage taxes in the second quarter of 2013.
But wait! There's more!
The federal Treasury expects to collect a record $2.712 trillion in taxes on Americans and U.S. business this year, shattering the 2007 high of $2.5 trillion in taxes.
Or perhaps more antibiotics for super growth.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Buddy for the info. Be sure to pass it on to your good friend Sexy Sassy Senior she's been at it a lot longer then my few minutes as Super Stud.
I know modern meds have come a long way. Did y'all ever try that antibiotic that makes one go blind and the one that blows out your tendons? Wild huh? A blow from a mallet or blown out tendons, hey, what the hell. You win some and lose some. Well they're trying to come up with new ones cause the old antibiotics have created those pesky superbugs. Now many cases of TB are untreatable. Then there's MRSA, etc ,on and on.
Perhaps we'll have to bring back that old mallet trick OT.
Thanks again my friend.
Holy crap them judgits are flying today. What it take ya Sweet Pea 2 minutes?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

david wrote:
hey sassy, be careful what you speak. your not beyond reach here.. enough said.
Are you threatening me? You know where you can shove your Threats, don't you?
Do so at your own risk, is all I can tell you!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
If we aren't broke, then just why must we raise the DEBT ceiling each and every year - AFTER the government has run OUT of $$$???
I assume this is a real question so I am going to answer it.
Our representatives, you know, the people you and I send to congress, CHOOSE to spend more dollars than the are willing to raise taxes to pay for. The difference between revenue and expenditures is borrowed. Those representatives could remove the need for this vote to raise the debt ceiling forever with a simple majority vote if they so choose. Why, you might ask ? Because those very same representatives voted to spend that money KNOWING tax collections would fall short of the budget they themselves passed. OR they could vote to increase taxes enough to pay for the budgets that they voted for and passed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And tax it does:
But wait! There's more!
Well Duh! Where have you been for the past, going on, 12 years? We have to pay off the two Bush/Cheney wars that they put on the Credit Card AND replace all of the Military Equipment that we used in the unnecessary War...Iraq...AND treat all of the War Wounded that we have AND save the Economy from collapsing because of the Deregulation that Bush/Cheney implemented AND support the Big Banks and wall street to keep the Economy afloat because of all the thing aforementioned AND last, but certainly not least, we have to have to make sure that the Super Wealthy keep getting their Low Tax Rate, while making money hand over fist, as the rest of us see our financial condition get worse AND we have to pay Congress for doing absolutely NOTHING but aggravating, agitating , and protecting the Super Wealthy while living like Kings and Queens on Taxpayer Money EVERYDAY, and doing absolutely NOTHING productive and worthwhile about any of these Numerous Problems that we're facing!
In Gov't, you have to keep money in circulation and spend money to make money. They problem is that Congress just wants to spend it on themselves and NOT on any of the American People
So, THROW THE BUMS OUT!

We're rid of TWO BUMS...now we need to get rid of about 250 more!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Iceland's president explains how his country recovered so quickly.
"The government bailed out the people and imprisoned the Banksters the opposite of what the US and Europe did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search