Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97667 Sep 17, 2013
torr wrote:
<quoted text>Just a nutcase kinda like Jackson !!!!!!!!!
Yep, that's what I think, too! I also wonder how many of these "Nutcases" on here, who are always bragging about their "education", are actually Gov't. Contractors?

If any of them are and then, they get on Topix to spout their poisonous venom anonymously, we are in deep, DEEP trouble in this Country!

There's been 2 Gov't. Contractor Computer Geeks exposed for what they really are, in the last six months or so...so how many more are there and what are they capable of doing?

Wouldn't you think that these Gov't. Contractors would be required to have these Prospective Employees Professionally Psychologically Examined before they hired them and before the Gov't. would hire them to do any work for it?
THIS is crazy of our Gov't. to not REQUIRE such testing, IMO!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#97668 Sep 17, 2013
If the world respected Barry Obama, Eric Snowden would have been returned here in 3 days.
Barry has played his bluff hand too many times.
He will not push China or Russia.
Barry delays, he zig-zags, he spins, he makes excuses.
His leadership is non-existent.
I Am

Sparta, TN

#97669 Sep 17, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, it feels like you have posted that many this evening. I looked for a little entertainment after work, and I have to wade through pages of your redundant, ignorant posts. Seems the dumber a poster is, the more they like to prove it in rapid succession - you and 123 are certainly proof of that!
Thats about all they have posting on this thread now. family and close friends probably with only two teeth in their heads. With the exception of you most all the other sane posters have gone to other threads.

Location hidden

#97670 Sep 17, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
If the world respected Barry Obama, Eric Snowden would have been returned here in 3 days.
Barry has played his bluff hand too many times.
He will not push China or Russia.
Barry delays, he zig-zags, he spins, he makes excuses.
His leadership is non-existent.
First of all, it would be nice if he had a Congress that wasn't constantly harassing him, instead of doing their Job!
So, if Obama doesn't do it, it doesn't get done!
Your Constitution that you love to quote, never intended it to be that way, but it is!

Second of all, Russia will dump Snowden like yesterday's Newspaper, as soon as he is of no more use to them. They may not send him back to the States, he may just mysteriously disappear. Right now, they're playing nice with him, to pick his Brain. But once that's done, his Life won't be worth 2 cents in Russia. His new Home could wind up being Siberia and he'd never be heard from, again...or they may just dump his body there! Whatever happens to him, I don't think he's going to like it.
The Guardian reported yesterday that Snowden stayed at the Russian Consulate most of the time that he was in China. So, what does that tell you?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#97671 Sep 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The monkey on the Left is ALL of us, other than the Super Wealthy. It's just a shame that we don't react and protest the same way, as a Group, because of the Super Wealthy getting "Special Treatment" for doing the same thing (work) that we are, but not as much of it and being treated much better for what little they do, while constantly bitchin' about not getting even more "Special Treatment", and us getting ANYTHING!
The Monkey on the Left will tear the Monkey on the Right, to shreds one of these days, if this Unequal Treatment continues and when he gets his fill, and gets his chance...and he will do both, sooner rather than later, I have no doubt!
Don't forget the Super Wealthiest of them all. Bill Gates, who is?? That's right a Democrat.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#97672 Sep 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it would be nice if he had a Congress that wasn't constantly harassing him, instead of doing their Job!
So, if Obama doesn't do it, it doesn't get done!
Your Constitution that you love to quote, never intended it to be that way, but it is!
Second of all, Russia will dump Snowden like yesterday's Newspaper, as soon as he is of no more use to them. They may not send him back to the States, he may just mysteriously disappear. Right now, they're playing nice with him, to pick his Brain. But once that's done, his Life won't be worth 2 cents in Russia. His new Home could wind up being Siberia and he'd never be heard from, again...or they may just dump his body there! Whatever happens to him, I don't think he's going to like it.
The Guardian reported yesterday that Snowden stayed at the Russian Consulate most of the time that he was in China. So, what does that tell you?
Eric Snowden was in Hong Kong for quite some time. Hong Kong, although part of China, is the most liberal area of China.
Eric Snowden left Eric Holder with egg on his face.....again.
Barry Obama is not a leader.
Leaders lead.
Leaders find ways to bring opposing views to the table.
Leaders do not say my way or the highway.
Leaders listen.
Leaders do not cover up.
Leaders do not delay.
Leaders do not tolerate government employees taking the 5th amendment to roadblock investigations.
Leaders do not make excuses, they make progress.
Leaders do not draw "red lines" then find ways to side step them.
Leaders make speeches to all groups, not just their supporters.
Barry Obama is getting his "leadership" training on the job. He never led anything in his life.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#97673 Sep 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
'Bought as much as flea on somebody else's dog's back!
Why would you buy a flea?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#97674 Sep 17, 2013
For the last 5 years, Barry Obama, a Democrat, has presided over an economy where the top 1% have reaped 95% of the accumulated wealth over that time.
The Federal Reserve and its chairman, Ben Bernanke,initiated quantitative easing(QE)and kept interest rates artificially low for 5 years.
The stock market has rebounded to all time highs.....benefitting who.....the top 1%.
Low interest rates benefit everyone.
QE benefits the rich.
Does Barry encourage corporations to repatriate overseas profits and overseas bank accounts....no.
Does Barry know how to create jobs.....no.
I pity the next president.

Location hidden

#97675 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Eric Snowden was in Hong Kong for quite some time. Hong Kong, although part of China, is the most liberal area of China.
Leaders lead.
Leaders listen.
Leaders do not cover up.
Leaders do not delay.
Leaders do not tolerate government employees taking the 5th amendment to roadblock investigations.
Barry Obama is getting his "leadership" training on the job. He never led anything in his life.
By your own definition, there's not one Teabagger that could lead a Horse to water, much less a Group of People, not even those with the same warped ideology!

My guess is, they know that and that's why they are always trying to get People in a position of having no power, so they can FORCE them to do as they are "ordered" to do, not as they want to do! Teabaggers are Control Freaks and you have probably just explained the reason why...they can't "Lead", so they try to "Force". When Pigs fly, is all I can tell you! Not in this Country, You will NOT do that!
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

#97676 Sep 17, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the Super Wealthiest of them all. Bill Gates, who is?? That's right a Democrat.
Well let's not forget our other wealthy Democrats such as George Soros or however you spell his name and Warren Buffett. Seems to me that some of the wealthiest 1%r's are the most liberal social Democrats. They have no issue on raising taxes on the so called 200k to 500k rich, but go after their money and watch out! Ronald Reagan raised taxes from 7% to 18% on the rich... Clinton raised taxes on the middle class and up to 500k but then the top earners got more deductions... The republican controlled house and senate nailed the mega rich but in fact it just screwed us if we bought a luxury car!! You see paying a few grand more for a Bentley or a Lexus is hardly the same.. Both parties have been going after the middle class and rich, but no one is going for the top 100 wealthiest!! I promise you this.. They could afford to pay a hell of a lot more... Think about it do you think four dollars for a gallon of gas hurts a multimillionaire???. No it really hurts people like you and me, the middle class Americans. Now imagine what that does to someone who makes less than $40,000 a year.
Tom Jones

Jacksonville, NC

#97677 Sep 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own definition, there's not one Teabagger that could lead a Horse to water, much less a Group of People, not even those with the same warped ideology!
My guess is, they know that and that's why they are always trying to get People in a position of having no power, so they can FORCE them to do as they are "ordered" to do, not as they want to do! Teabaggers are Control Freaks and you have probably just explained the reason why...they can't "Lead", so they try to "Force". When Pigs fly, is all I can tell you! Not in this Country, You will NOT do that!
r u a closet teabagger?
Old Timer

Ripley, TN

#97678 Sep 17, 2013
To==SexySassySenior and all the Others>>>>This (really from Jackson)sounds just like (left-in-55) who used some of the most vile language you can imagine. He was finally taken off of Topix, but it sounds as if he has managed to sneak back in. You think???? Lord I hope not!!!!

Location hidden

#97679 Sep 18, 2013
Can you tell us anything else about him/her?

I've never read any Posts from a Poster by that Name, I don't think...and I've been on Topix a long time, but not as long as some Others.
Maybe, I wasn't on the same Forum as the One you're referring to, and that's why.

Location hidden

#97680 Sep 18, 2013
It's good to see that there are still some caring and compassionate People in this Country.
----------
"Good-Deed Pranksters Spread Joy With $200 Tips:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/good...

Location hidden

#97681 Sep 18, 2013
Say "Hello" to the next Governor of Texas.
----------
"Wendy Davis Prepares To Launch Texas Gubernatorial Bid Next Month."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Location hidden

#97682 Sep 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Leaders lead.
Leaders listen.
Leaders do not cover up.
Leaders do not delay.
The second sentence of your Post tells me that what you TEAbaggers really have an objection to, is a Democracy Government. What kind of Government do you really want, and what kind of Subversives are you?
Man, I hope the FEDS are watching every move you make!

Location hidden

#97683 Sep 18, 2013
For the last 5 years, Barry Obama, a Democrat, has presided over an economy where the top 1% have reaped 95% of the accumulated wealth over that time.
The Federal Reserve and its chairman, Ben Bernanke,initiated quantitative easing(QE)and kept interest rates artificially low for 5 years.
The stock market has rebounded to all time highs.....benefitting who.....the top 1%.
Low interest rates benefit everyone.
QE benefits the rich.
Does Barry encourage corporations to repatriate overseas profits and overseas bank accounts....no.
Does Barry know how to create jobs.....no.
I pity the next president.
And George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and the Republicans in Congress during the Bush/Cheney Presidency are the Ones who made all of that Possible by changing the Laws...and the TEApublican Congress, during Obama's Presidency, won't change the Laws back to the way they were before Bush/Cheney!
Obama did NOT do this...George W. Bush did. I sat up many nights past Midnight, and watched them do some dirty tricks and things against Congress's own Rules, to get what they wanted, or what Dick Cheney wanted, I should say. I watched it happen LIVE on CSPAN and couldn't believe it was happening in the United States of America, but it was and it did!
In case you didn't know it, Dick Cheney was a Member of Richard Nixon's Staff. He is an Expert on "Dirty Tricks" from years ago! If you look carefully, you can actually see the EVIL in his face!

Location hidden

#97684 Sep 18, 2013
Tom Jones wrote:
<quoted text>r u a closet teabagger?
NO...are you?

Location hidden

#97685 Sep 18, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's not forget our other wealthy Democrats such as George Soros or however you spell his name and Warren Buffett. Seems to me that some of the wealthiest 1%r's are the most liberal social Democrats. They have no issue on raising taxes on the so called 200k to 500k rich, but go after their money and watch out! Ronald Reagan raised taxes from 7% to 18% on the rich... Clinton raised taxes on the middle class and up to 500k but then the top earners got more deductions... The republican controlled house and senate nailed the mega rich but in fact it just screwed us if we bought a luxury car!! You see paying a few grand more for a Bentley or a Lexus is hardly the same.. Both parties have been going after the middle class and rich, but no one is going for the top 100 wealthiest!! I promise you this.. They could afford to pay a hell of a lot more... Think about it do you think four dollars for a gallon of gas hurts a multimillionaire???. No it really hurts people like you and me, the middle class Americans. Now imagine what that does to someone who makes less than $40,000 a year.
And every One of them have called for a Higher Tax Rate on the Wealthiest Americans!

But, the Far-Right Conservative Wealthiest fight it Tooth and Toenail...that would be People like the Koch Bros. and Rupert Murdoch that laugh about how they can manipulate you Teabaggers for their own benefit.

Location hidden

#97686 Sep 18, 2013
People, READ THIS very carefully! If Congress passes this, our Lives will get much worse!
----------
"STUDY: Mega-Trade Deal Would Make Most Americans Poorer."

Click here:
http://billmoyers.com/2013/09/17/study-mega-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do u thirst 18 min Hope 1
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 2 hr ruitan 23
Drug task force 2 hr handicapped 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 4,061
NFL goodell vs ray rice 3 hr veteran 6
Skunky Beer 3 hr Kohlrabi 2
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 4 hr Victim 30
Linda Kirk + furniture... 6 hr haha 13
greeneville goodwill bed bug central 6 hr Dr Wu 21
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••