Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 4,344)

Showing posts 86,861 - 86,880 of124,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Sexy sassy senior do you remember stargazer?
watch it

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Basil Marceaux
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Vote for Robo next year

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
A good way to totally confuse Assad and his Regime, wouldn't you say? Trust me, Assad and his Supporters, both here in the U.S. and in Syria, are monitoring every word that Obama and all of his Cabinet, and the Members of Congress are saying, much more so than most Americans...and Obama and ALL of his Administration are well aware of it. Congress...who knows what they're aware of, if anything.
Linda so true that Assad and his supporters are here in the U.S.
I know by now that you and probably everyone else has seen that video of Syrian Rebels "EXECUTING" 7 Syrian army soldiers..........but what did you really SEE?
What I saw was 7 guy's kneeling on the ground, with other guy's behind them with weapons.....that's it!
Now I didn't post the video because I think it is staged.......maybe I'm wrong and if so can anyone prove me wrong?
I've been wrong before, I can take it, no problem. In this case please prove me wrong or think about what you are seeing and tell me what you "SAW".
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman stood his ground and is innocent of any wrong doing. The justice system has spoken.
Zimmerman was found not guilty, based on the jury's application of the law to his case. That is a long way from "innocent of any wrongdoing".
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Just wondering how much this has to do with Syria.
Are these our enemies or do these countries interfere in Bankster profits?
http://ww.globalresearch.ca/wall-street-secre...
opix s at it again this mornig so I do not now if this will take.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman was found not guilty, based on the jury's application of the law to his case. That is a long way from "innocent of any wrongdoing".
George Zimmerman is a free man.
The criminal Eric Holder is trying his best to appease Barry's base.
If new charges are brought, there will be a major backlash.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Hey wrote:
Just wondering how much this has to do with Syria.
Are these our enemies or do these countries interfere in Bankster profits?
http://ww.globalresearch.ca/wall-street-secre...
opix s at it again this mornig so I do not now if this will take.
Not sure if it is "topix", but I can't open your site.....not that it is a wrong site, but "Internet Explorer", just will not open it.
Hmmmmmmm!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
There was a Report on the CBS Evening News tonight about the Volkswagen Plant in Chattanooga...and it's was obvious that you Guys are really glad to have it there and I certainly understand why. But, I was wondering if Corker helped you get it, or how did you beat out all the other places who were in the running for it?
TN could use a lot more Plants just like it and I hope the People in Public office all over this State, including the State Legislature, are smart enough to realize that and work towards making it happen for TN.
"Corker, who helped lure the German-based auto maker to his hometown during discussions around the dinner table of his Riverview home, is still wooing VW officials five years later."

So I guess that answers your question about whether or not Corker helped bring the plant here.

But VW is going to open a new plant. The question is where are they going to build it?

"Chattanooga is competing against sites in Mexico to land production of a new American-made cross over vehicle VW has dubbed the Cross Blue."

Considering that the Chatt plant operates at only 70% capacity, and the state and city are bending over backwards to accommodate VW, one would think that Chatt would be the best choice, right? Not so fast:

"But Mexico has more nearby suppliers and fewer trade barriers to trade parts and vehicles with other countries than does the United States."

Government regulations!

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/aug/2...

Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure if it is "topix", but I can't open your site.....not that it is a wrong site, but "Internet Explorer", just will not open it.
Hmmmmmmm!
I checked it out and it went to Frontier site and the article was the third one down.
I believe it is worth typing in the article and going to it on your own if you can't get to it.
Could you explain the Hmmmmmm part.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman was found not guilty, based on the jury's application of the law to his case. That is a long way from "innocent of any wrongdoing".
Trayvon Martin was certainly guilty of aggravated assault, and had there been no death, would be in jail today for his actions.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure if it is "topix", but I can't open your site.....not that it is a wrong site, but "Internet Explorer", just will not open it.
Hmmmmmmm!
Your machine has been hacked. It opens just fine:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
Hmmmmmmm!
And why would anyone who proclaims to be concerned with Ineternet Security" be using Internet Explorer - the least secure of all browsers?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman is a free man.
The criminal Eric Holder is trying his best to appease Barry's base.
If new charges are brought, there will be a major backlash.
I think Holder ought to spend his time explaining Fast and Furious and all those dead folks.
I also think it strange how at the same time blacks were killing white people and not a word was said. Nothing.
I'm just fed up with the race thing coming up when Obama does, actually, impeachable offenses and it quickly becomes your the racist not Obama is committing treason or criminal behavior or taking on a dictator stance.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon Martin was certainly guilty of aggravated assault, and had there been no death, would be in jail today for his actions.
Martin was not on trial, Zimmerman was. Zimmerman was not found "innocent of any wrongdoing", he was found not guilty of the charges brought against him. There is a vast difference.....O.J. was found not guilty too, but was far from innocent of all wrongdoing..... In my opinion, it's only a matter of time before Zimmerman joins O.J. where he belongs....in jail.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And why would anyone who proclaims to be concerned with Ineternet Security" be using Internet Explorer - the least secure of all browsers?
I was guessing that's where the Hmmmmmmmmmmm came from.
Dup has accused me of this before.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Liberal seer: Syria war caused by - wait for it - GLOBAL WARMING!

You heard it. Liberal rocket scientist Bill Moyers has proclaimed the conflict in syria was caused by global warming.

http://billmoyers.com/2013/09/06/drought-help...

Of course, in 1933, Syrian experts blamed drought on the use of Yo-Yos. Now the yo yos run our country.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Martin was not on trial, Zimmerman was. Zimmerman was not found "innocent of any wrongdoing", he was found not guilty of the charges brought against him. There is a vast difference.....O.J. was found not guilty too, but was far from innocent of all wrongdoing..... In my opinion, it's only a matter of time before Zimmerman joins O.J. where he belongs....in jail.
My point was that you completely ignore the wrong doing of Martin.

You weren't there. Your opinion is based on conjecture - a poor basis on which to base opinions.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Martin was not on trial, Zimmerman was. Zimmerman was not found "innocent of any wrongdoing", he was found not guilty of the charges brought against him. There is a vast difference.....O.J. was found not guilty too, but was far from innocent of all wrongdoing..... In my opinion, it's only a matter of time before Zimmerman joins O.J. where he belongs....in jail.
"Zimmerman was stopped for speeding for the second time in a month. This guy must think he can get away with murder."

~Jay Leno~
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Welllllll, looky here.

Australia has been under Labour rule for the last 6 years. The size of government increased dramatically, government spending as a proportion of GDP is out of control, immigration id a major problem with essentially open borders, and they instituted a carbon tax. Sound familiar?

In a landslide victory yesterday, "Australia's conservative leader Tony Abbott swept into office in national elections on Saturday as voters punished the outgoing Labor government for six years of turbulent rule and for failing to maximize the benefits of a now fading mining boom."

"Abbott, a former boxer, Rhodes scholar and trainee priest, promised to restore political stability, cut taxes and crack down on asylum seekers arriving by boat.

"From today I declare that Australia is under new management and Australia is once more open for business," Abbott told jubilant supporters in Sydney.

It was frustration with Labor's leadership turmoil that cost the government dearly at the polls."

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/conservative-leader-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,861 - 86,880 of124,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance