Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 4,335)

Showing posts 86,681 - 86,700 of138,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Going Rogue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

The President wants to bomb Syria and 80 percent of the people are opposed. I don't think Congress will go along. Looks like the chickens are going home to roost. Here's the situation. First, after 5 years of lying to the American people, only the low info voters believe him. Secondly, after 5 years of ignoring congress and not making connections with them, I believe he is finding it a hard sell.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

And HERE is your DNC Chair'woman':

Debbie Wasserman Schultz says 'dozens' of countries stand with US on Syria....BUT she can't name them.

LOL

The ONLY one thus far is.....France. Oh yeah! They'll have our back! They can lead the retreat after Obama has led from behind.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Republican wrote:
As a Republican I am very concerned with all the ethical issues surrounding this Governor. It seems that every week there is a new scandal that pops up where the Haslam's personal business is mixed with his administration.
I am a Republican to the end but see this as one of the most corrupt administrations is a very long time. He is running neck and neck with the Huey P. Long.
The most revealing is noted in their once secret board of directors. In their filings in Kentucky they list their board of directors and ownership which they fought so hard to keep out of the media and Bill's re-election. The owners include major investments by some pretty shady people. You will have to Google it yourself and read it to make your own determination.
We somehow have all turned into followers and tend to justify the wrong of the team we are rooting for. like a football game or something... No wonder they take advantage of us. We are like a bunch of buffalo following the other right off the cliff.
That's a very astute observation. It made me stop and think, and what I think is that, you're right.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Going Rogue wrote:
The President wants to bomb Syria and 80 percent of the people are opposed. I don't think Congress will go along. Looks like the chickens are going home to roost. Here's the situation. First, after 5 years of lying to the American people, only the low info voters believe him. Secondly, after 5 years of ignoring congress and not making connections with them, I believe he is finding it a hard sell.
Are we going to conduct U.S. foreign policy based on public opinion ? If so, George W. Bush would never have gotten his Iraq "surge", now touted by most Republicans as an outstanding success.
I am NOT weighing in, in support of another war with another Middle Eastern country, merely pointing out that public opinion polls are hardly a measure of future success of failure of foreign policy initiatives, or war strategy for that matter.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

So much for Al Gore and his "global warming".

The Arctic ice cap has grown by 60% in just the past year!

This follows the 2007 global warming reporting that the Arctic would be be "ice-free" by the summer of 2013.

Our 2013 summer has nearly passed, and there are now almost a million more square miles of ocean covered with ice than in 2012.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24151...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I admit it I like to brag. Like the time I told everyone about my Vanderbilt education....wait....no that wasn't me. Or when I told y'all about my MBA....no.... that wasn't me either. How about the time I told you that I live in a gated community.....no....that was someone else. How about my vacation home outside the country and my portfolio.....hold on....no...not me either ! What about my 120 employees and my list of charitable giving ? Well.....no not that either. What about my private club membership ?.... no.....Could it be that you have me confused with someone else ?
If "he" doesn't, it would be the very first thing he's not confused about. I can tell you from personal experience that "he" is just one big confused mess...on topix, in his Personal Life, and even about his Gender, apparently!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
It's SOLITARY CONFINEMENT ISN'T IT?
You should know! Been there and done that, have you?

Just throw out the bait and reel in the fish! Lol!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I HAVE noticed that many of the "Old-Type Republicans" are getting out of their political circus, and I'm waiting to find out what this will mean to the rest of Congress.
Moderate Republicans in congress are an endangered species and the few that remain are being driven ever more to the right or out of the running, by the Republican primary process.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>You dream much. But don't seem to be getting any. Fantasy world.
Now, I'm just guessing, but do you think it might be his "approach" and the way he talks to, and about, the Ladies.

Call me "picky", but that's about as appealing as a flat tire in the middle of a desert...(pun intended)...as far as I'm concerned.:)
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Are we going to conduct U.S. foreign policy based on public opinion ? If so, George W. Bush would never have gotten his Iraq "surge", now touted by most Republicans as an outstanding success.
I am NOT weighing in, in support of another war with another Middle Eastern country, merely pointing out that public opinion polls are hardly a measure of future success of failure of foreign policy initiatives, or war strategy for that matter.
On Sept. 14, 2001, The only member of either house of Congress to vote against military force in Afghanistan was Barbara Lee, D-CA.

On October 11, 2002, both houses of Congress had approved military
force in Iraq. Nearly 70% of the members of the U.S. House voted for the resolution - 77 of the 100 U.S. Senators did as well.

Bush also sought - and gained - international support for both.

Obama doesn't have the support internationally; doesn't have the support in the House; doesn't have the support in the Senate; and definitely doesn't have the support of the American people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Posting to 123 without a formal invitation will get you REPORTED "Dunlapian" ! Chuckles !!
Lol! Maybe I should just start a Thread titled, "123 pictures, Post by Invitation Only". I'd do it in a heartbeat if I thought he would stay on it, and off all the others.:)
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> No, that wasn't me either. Confused much ? Somehow I am not surprised ! No chuckles this time...I'm laughing out loud instead.
Not confused at all you buffoon. I believe it was your buddy OA who was goaded into that admission, much to his shame and regret.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the one who stated that he made 150k-200k per year? oops, let not forget...****chuckles****. That way it is cute instead of insulting, right??
No, that wasn't OT. I thought it was you! Was I wrong about that?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Oppps, I'm gonna get it now!:-)
Ohhh the anguish I'm going to have to bear!
LOL! I can tell that you're really upset at the very thought! <s> Lol!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I admit it I like to brag. Like the time I told everyone about my Vanderbilt education....wait....no that wasn't me. Or when I told y'all about my MBA....no.... that wasn't me either. How about the time I told you that I live in a gated community.....no....that was someone else. How about my vacation home outside the country and my portfolio.....hold on....no...not me either ! What about my 120 employees and my list of charitable giving ? Well.....no not that either. What about my private club membership ?.... no.....Could it be that you have me confused with someone else ?
Do you not think others have anything in life to be proud to share with you? If I told you what I have in life,you'd call me a liar.Some of us may have more than you.You question and cut down nice people by trying to DELIBERATELY trip them up.
I know you could take people as they are but you don't. Pete was nice to every poster on here yet got called a fake.You 3 tend to try to tear down others and see yourself as superior. "I have read more"than anybody is ignorance talking. People are all equal on TOPIX. Some of us DID go to school ,college,live in those areas,own homes elsewhere,play golf,travel etc. Not all are as you. You say you are self employed .WE all believe you. If I shared my life,it would surprise you. But You like your cult,hurt this thread by getting into personal lives instead of sticking to the thread.You get off on trying to show others up. Only hurts you.Have a gossipy day.What's wrong with a VANDERBILT education?? I know exactly where he lived.Know the area well.You'd be surprised at what some of us have accomplished.Like to see my credentials??I got them while I was young and Didn't put all my time into killing time. I went to work,invested and it paid off.Just like you,we all worked hard too.You are smart but so are others.Pete had nice ways and you 3 didn't learn how to respect others.He always thanked you.How it was returned is sad.But education shows.So does lack of it.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Not confused at all you buffoon. I believe it was your buddy OA who was goaded into that admission, much to his shame and regret.
If you're not "confused at all," then why did you ask OT if he said it?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

If you 3 were successful,you would not live on TOPIX.You'd have better things to do.
Dunlapian is a vet too yet he slammed and hammered another one just as good as him.Of course ,he tried to prove him fake just as you 3 have other MEN on here. Who cares???VIET NAM guys didn't come home smelling like roses either. Men should stick together and support and encourage each other.Praise each other's accomplishments.

It's nice to read all of you posting until loud mouth comes through disputing everyone who doesn't say what she wants to see,,calling posters liars,fakes,gays.
Or read her sickening old obsolete COPYRIGHTED wires.
She feels and BELIEVES her thoughts and words and sights are the gospel.It's ALL propaganda put up to entertain, not inform.It's the erroneous media.
WE all are able to watch,read learn from our own sources far from her favorites . It's funny to see how she blasts others,goes ballistic over a wire name when ALL are liars. Meant to keep her reading.
AND TO TOP OFF her mountain of slander ,she thinks she is in a position to decide CONGRESS is not doing their job,from her crackerbox home.. She's pathetic.So are you 2 for supporting a real LOSER.
You'd be surprised who is reading this thread and who posters are affiliated with.And how many read and say not a word of reply but take notes.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
On Sept. 14, 2001, The only member of either house of Congress to vote against military force in Afghanistan was Barbara Lee, D-CA.
On October 11, 2002, both houses of Congress had approved military
force in Iraq. Nearly 70% of the members of the U.S. House voted for the resolution - 77 of the 100 U.S. Senators did as well.
Bush also sought - and gained - international support for both.
Obama doesn't have the support internationally; doesn't have the support in the House; doesn't have the support in the Senate; and definitely doesn't have the support of the American people.
Nice switch, but I posted that the SURGE in Iraq did NOT have the support of the American pubic. You obviously know that point was correct and consequently chose to change the subject.
Do you wish to have the foreign policy of the United States of America dictated by public opinion or not ? Because that seems to be the implication of your posts.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Nice switch, but I posted that the SURGE in Iraq did NOT have the support of the American pubic. You obviously know that point was correct and consequently chose to change the subject.
Do you wish to have the foreign policy of the United States of America dictated by public opinion or not ? Because that seems to be the implication of your posts.
It would be nice to have a president not 'lead from behind' and actually have a concise and to the point foreign policy of the United States. However, this apparently wasn't a course in Community Organizing finishing school.

Ok...ok...example:

Obama: Assad has to go - oh yeah, if chemicals weapons are moved or used - it will change my 'calculus'.

Result: Assad still in power over a year later and chemical weapons are utilized (by somebody) one year to the day after Obama made his 'red line' comment. Hmmmmmm.....

Obama:'I didn't set a red line. The world did' Ummmm well, yeah YOU did.

Result: The entire world scratches head wondering just what is going on.

Obama's State Dept.: Well...there is NO red line....?!?!? Says it's a 'rhetorical argument'...

Result: The entire world scratches head wondering just what is going on.

Obama's secretary of state, John F'n Kerry: Assad has one-week to hand over chemical weapons.

Result: The entire world says, "There they go again!- Saddam & Iraq part II!!!"

The big difference is...Bush had the support of Congress and a multitude of other nations at his back. Obama has neither.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not think others have anything in life to be proud to share with you? If I told you what I have in life,you'd call me a liar.Some of us may have more than you.You question and cut down nice people by trying to DELIBERATELY trip them up.
I know you could take people as they are but you don't. Pete was nice to every poster on here yet got called a fake.You 3 tend to try to tear down others and see yourself as superior. "I have read more"than anybody is ignorance talking. People are all equal on TOPIX. Some of us DID go to school ,college,live in those areas,own homes elsewhere,play golf,travel etc. Not all are as you. You say you are self employed .WE all believe you. If I shared my life,it would surprise you. But You like your cult,hurt this thread by getting into personal lives instead of sticking to the thread.You get off on trying to show others up. Only hurts you.Have a gossipy day.What's wrong with a VANDERBILT education?? I know exactly where he lived.Know the area well.You'd be surprised at what some of us have accomplished.Like to see my credentials??I got them while I was young and Didn't put all my time into killing time. I went to work,invested and it paid off.Just like you,we all worked hard too.You are smart but so are others.Pete had nice ways and you 3 didn't learn how to respect others.He always thanked you.How it was returned is sad.But education shows.So does lack of it.
Respect isn't due anyone, it must be earned. You accused me of bragging about what I have, and while I have many failings, bragging isn't one of them.
The things I am most proud of in my life weren't bought with money, and while it seems that many on this thread think net worth is THE end all measure of a successful life, I vehemently disagree.
I treat people as I would wish to be treated, but I when someone tells me a bald faced lie and tries to make me believe it....well they get exactly what they deserve. I suggest that you direct your righteous indignation at those who spend their time on this thread insulting posters with every four lettered word imaginable, accusing others of any and every sexually deviant behavior that can be thought of, and contributing nothing to a civilized debate of any issue.
Oh, sorry, I forgot, they agree with you politically and that trumps everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,681 - 86,700 of138,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Need a husbands name 15 min GoodNotEvil 1
suicide on viking mountain 19 min Lol 19
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 20 min hmmm 3,340
how the heck is shipleys furniture store getti... (May '13) 21 min From Jenny xoxo 19
Why is Jennifer Cutshaw a complete WITCH 21 min Lol 5
Kevin King (Feb '12) 40 min cross anchor 8
ISRAEL war will we get in it 1 hr Costly Friend region 1
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 11 hr _Word Woman_ 849
did Brian Crawford die?? 11 hr trollpatrol 42
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••