123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95571 Aug 30, 2013
There are a couple on here that cannot get away from the BUSH era. PLEASE Understand they went home 5 years ago.
Obama is not responsible but Obama is ONLY considering "narrow action" nothing more.
Scare tactics,stalling by doing little things.
He KNOWS better.
Russia has a big say too in this.His own party has a big say too.
If you would QUIT trying to talk down to posters and stick to facts, you might know a little more of what is going on.To talk down to "you people" is pure stupidity and old school learning on your part.OA follows you MOMMY.
SO he's watching ,mirroring off you.You're leading him down a road of no return.
You have no clue what is going on.
Only back to Bush days when you got off the
World Merry Go Round 11 years ago.You got dropped from the voting list in CAMDEN.If you don't vote,you have no say so in anything going on HOG.
FYI

UK

#95572 Aug 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're can't be bothered by watching the Video in the Post right above yours, I guess, to get your answers...SMH...
If you did, you might have to...(gasp)...THINK!
Just wait and let Fox Fake news tell you what to think. Otherwise, you brain might explode from the over-exertion of doing something it's not used to!
Why are you so eager to to jump to conclusions? I watched the video as a matter of fact I read the transcript. Was so interested I found the actual report and read it and posted it.
There are no other allies promising to strike out militarily. They are taking a wait and see be there maybe if you need us approach. With some down right refusing to get involved.

Get off your high horse sometimes and give folks the benefit of the doubt. If you can not post to me in a civil manner. Do not post to me at all.
Geeze
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95573 Aug 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you getting your information? I have been keeping up with this and I have NEVER read or heard that until you posted it. If it's from FOX Fake News or one of your Far-Right Propaganda Sources, don't even bother because It'S A LIE!
And in case you don't know it, I find it hard to believe that One Country's Leader would tell another Country's Leader, that we are not at War with, to LEAVE! That makes NO Sense to any thinking Person!
So, if your information is from a Credible Source , Post it and let us read it. If it's not from a Credible Source, don't waste our time! I have more important things to try to keep up with, because I don't want to be an UNINFORMED American about our own Fate, and what our Government is doing in our name, which includes ME...and that's taking up all my spare time. I don't have time to waste on BS!
I would suggest that every American has a "duty" to do the same!
You sound like your time is important.If so get the hell off TOPIX and quit trying to sound like if you didn't post it it ain't so..You are so backward.
You take up our time with your garbage like you think he is reading your words like a professional in political circus.
YES,your little sweetie pie told a leader to LEAVE.YOU did not hear it on the news??? Oh my GOd you missed something.You think your post is the living word and your posts are the gospel truth.
Welllll sister get used to it for you are a lying TOPIX hog.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95574 Aug 30, 2013
FYI wrote:
I found the assessment report. It does not name particular sources just general ones for security reasons. Déjà vu.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/page/us-a...
Excerpt:
U.S.Gov ernment Assessment of the Syrian Government’s
Use of Chemical Weapons on August 21, 2013
The United States Government assesses with high confidence that the Syrian government carried
out a chemical weapons attack in the Damascus suburbs on August 21, 2013.
We further assess that the regime used a nerve agent in the attack. These all source assessments are based on human, signals, and geospatial intelligence as well as a significant body of open source reporting.
Our classified assessments have been shared with the U.S. Congress and key international partners. To protect sources and methods, we cannot publicly release all available
intelligence but what follows is an unclassified summary of the U.S. Intelligence Community’s
analysis
of what took place.
Congress got the classified version. Do you not understand that the Gov't. Cannot tell the American People everything they know, without telling the whole World including Assad, his Military, and the Terrorists?
Watch the Video Link, if you really want to know for yourself...or wait for the Propaganda version! The choice is yours and I'm pretty sure which choice you'll make!
To you TEAbaggers, the Truth isn't important, only the Propaganda BS that goes along with what you WANT to believe! What a sad and destructive Bunch you are, to this Nation, to yourselves, and all the rest of us, as well!

Location hidden

#95575 Aug 30, 2013
"U.S. Says Syrian Chemical Attack Killed 1,429."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/us-says-syrian-chemical...
Moe

Vonore, TN

#95576 Aug 30, 2013
Today I pulled into the Tri County Community College parking lot and saw 2 colored men. As Mom, Dad, and my Pastor taught me, I immediately called the cops. The 911 dispatcher said that she already received several calls, and suggested that I go back home and lock my doors.

So have you ever been involved in a life threatening situation?

Location hidden

#95577 Aug 30, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so eager to to jump to conclusions? I watched the video as a matter of fact I read the transcript. Was so interested I found the actual report and read it and posted it.
There are no other allies promising to strike out militarily. They are taking a wait and see be there maybe if you need us approach. With some down right refusing to get involved.
Get off your high horse sometimes and give folks the benefit of the doubt. If you can not post to me in a civil manner. Do not post to me at all.
Geeze
Gladly! Brain-dead Idiots aggravate me to no end! It's like trying to talk to a stump and just as productive!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95578 Aug 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you getting your information? I have been keeping up with this and I have NEVER read or heard that until you posted it. If it's from FOX Fake News or one of your Far-Right Propaganda Sources, don't even bother because It'S A LIE!
And in case you don't know it, I find it hard to believe that One Country's Leader would tell another Country's Leader, that we are not at War with, to LEAVE! That makes NO Sense to any thinking Person!
So, if your information is from a Credible Source , Post it and let us read it. If it's not from a Credible Source, don't waste our time! I have more important things to try to keep up with, because I don't want to be an UNINFORMED American about our own Fate, and what our Government is doing in our name, which includes ME...and that's taking up all my spare time. I don't have time to waste on BS!
I would suggest that every American has a "duty" to do the same!
Read your stupid post.Nobody owes you anything.Waste time?? Can't believe you made this post.Nobody Owes your sorry ass anything but to slap your mean face Off
Wasting time??? Quit writing VOLUMES of nonsense and lies as if you are in charge here.Wake up ,pay attention.You're not needed nor important HOG.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95579 Aug 30, 2013
Your village has a banana for it's village idiot. Nobody owes you a thing you ass.
YOU don't run TOPIX.
Don't be TRYing to tell posters to post what you question.If you'd listen instead of typing VOLUMES on Topix ,you might just learn a little Monkey Face.
REMEMBER these are also grown ups you try to make look like fools.It just falls back on you old hog.
Why don't you just shut up and read for a CHANGE.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95581 Aug 30, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good point O.A., I just love it when Republican's get tripped up on their own talking points.
YOU'D like to be seen as intelligent but you yes stamp everything the idiot posts and it seems you are needy.You get no credit .All lies needy flirty old pretender..
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95582 Aug 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
WATCH THIS!
----------
"John Kerry Makes Case For Punishing Syria:(VIDEO)."
Click here:
http://abcnews.go.com/International/syria-pun...
You hoping Mophead John will come after you? Ugliest two on TV,Kerry and old JOE BIDEN. You watch your propaganda crap.He looks like making a case.About like you,half asleep.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#95583 Aug 30, 2013
Geeze who let the yippin dogs out?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95584 Aug 30, 2013
I used to think ROSEANNE BARR WAS THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL.YOU"VE GOT HER STENCH BEAT.Can smell you all the way to Camden.DO "we" need a bath hon?
Need some soap??

Location hidden

#95585 Aug 30, 2013
This is the result of the horrible Bush/Cheney Legacy that the World and our Allies will never recover from, nor will we.
Even though I DO NOT want to get involved in the Syria Civil War in any way, with Bad Guys on both sides, I do wonder if the World now has a New Threat...Chemical Weapon Attacks!
----------
"UK's Cameron Must Fight Back After Tough Setback."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/uks-cameron-must-fight-...
FYI

UK

#95586 Aug 30, 2013
Words for thought:

Proverbs 18:2

English Standard Version (ESV)

2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding,
but only in expressing his opinion.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Mark Twain

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
Bruce Lee

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin

No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
Hunter S. Thompson

Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.
Charles Spurgeon

It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#95587 Aug 30, 2013

Need to wash all the B/S you're covered up with off.
really

Jackson, TN

#95588 Aug 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
This is the result of the horrible Bush/Cheney Legacy that the World and our Allies will never recover from, nor will we.
Even though I DO NOT want to get involved in the Syria Civil War in any way, with Bad Guys on both sides, I do wonder if the World now has a New Threat...Chemical Weapon Attacks!
----------
"UK's Cameron Must Fight Back After Tough Setback."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/uks-cameron-must-fight-...
you are the biggest moron ever. The liberal media lies and propaganda you post is nothing but your sad attempts to make Obama sound better than he is, he sucks and you suck worse,skank

Location hidden

#95589 Aug 30, 2013
Moe wrote:
Today I pulled into the Tri County Community College parking lot and saw 2 colored men. As Mom, Dad, and my Pastor taught me, I immediately called the cops. The 911 dispatcher said that she already received several calls, and suggested that I go back home and lock my doors.
So have you ever been involved in a life threatening situation?
Good Point to illustrate how Ignorant and Afraid of our own shadow, we have become...and how ridiculous some of us are, and behave!
If we were confident that we were treating our Fellow Man, of all colors, as fairly as we would want to be treated, we might not be so paranoid and afraid of ANYBODY that wasn't just like we are! In fact, we might learn to be more tolerant and accepting of each other, if we made a little effort to get to know People outside our Limited Little Circle of Like-minded People!
I say, "WE", but the truth is that I got over that Idiocy sometime in my Childhood, so long ago that I don't remember when...or I was never taught it, to begin with...I don't ever remember being taught to be Racist, to begin with...only to beware of Bad People, but Race was never mentioned! And believe me, I've seen more White Bad People, in my Lifetime, than Black Ones, by far!
FYI

UK

#95590 Aug 30, 2013
It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you can fool enough of them to rule a large country.
Will Durant
George

United States

#95591 Aug 30, 2013
Looks like the hate fest continues....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody ever axe you for help? 20 min Word 1
I'm back! 26 min ww fan 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 26 min Agnus 7,798
cook out burgers 51 min Pretend 2 B Normal 20
Why are Mexican kids so loud? (Sep '10) 1 hr clemmanna 104
Devil got hold on Presbyterians Now 3 hr Kohlrabi 19
Greene County parents must read! 4 hr Concerned Deeply 2
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE