Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 4,271)

Showing posts 85,401 - 85,420 of138,491
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
juan

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>wow ,did you think that up all by yourself??
Stupido.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"Second Teen Arrested In Beating Death Of WWII Vet Delbert Belton:(PHOTO),(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/26/20...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
I don't want to "second-guess" the President, this early, because he has all the information and none of us do, BUT...Dear Lord, I hope we're doing the right thing!
This reminds me so much of 2003 and that was one huge mistake, in so many ways, and for all the wrong reasons!
Will we EVER be free of that Insane Bunch in the Middle East...EVER? At this point, it doesn't look like it!
Linda, I've said it before and I'll say it again, "we don't control our own Middle East Foreign Policy.........Israel does!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I've said it before and I'll say it again, "we don't control our own Middle East Foreign Policy.........Israel does!"
It's beginning to come to light that we don't control much of anything in this Country, apparently, and haven't in the last decade or longer. Another destructive result of the "Trickle Down" Theory of Economics and Privatization.

Check out my next Post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"The Leveraged Buyout Of America."

("Giant Bank Holding Companies now own Airports, Toll Roads, and Ports; control Power Plants; and store and hoard vast quantities of Commodities of all sorts.
They are systematically buying up or gaining control of the essential Lifelines of the Economy.
How have they pulled this off, and where have they gotten the money?")

Click here:
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/08/26-2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"Questions For President Obama - Before He Pulls The Trigger On Syria."

Click here:
http://billmoyers.com/2013/08/26/questions-fo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"REPORT: Colorado Judge In Hiding After white Supremacist Group Orders 'Hit'."

Click here:
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/08/26/report-colorad...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"Watch Cops Threaten To Arrest People Feeding The Homeless In North Carolina:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/cops-threaten-arrest-feeding...
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey Sas: here is what is coming, hope your fr.... liberals are ready. Your pulling the rest of us down with you.

"USA Today

August 21, 2013

With just six weeks until scheduled implementation of the ObamaCare health insurance exchanges, delays by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in verifying its system's security measures threaten to put the personal records of millions of Americans at risk. At the heart of this problem is the Federal Data Services Hub, a massive information sharing network set to launch on October 1st.

The data hub will contain volumes of Americans' personal information and will be shared among numerous federal agencies, including the IRS, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security, as well as state governments. It will be used and accessed by thousands of bureaucrats as they seek to enroll people in the ObamaCare exchanges.

The potential for abuse of personal information is staggering, and the recent scandals involving many of these same government agencies makes this massive collection of personal information even more unsettling. The data hub is a prime target for identity thieves and cyber attacks, and it requires the strongest possible security measures to prevent breaches.

But what is astonishing is that the Obama administration is moving forward with implementation of the data hub even though there has been no assurance that proper security measures will be in place. According to a recent report from the HHS Inspector General, security testing is a month behind schedule. A final test on the security of the data hub has been delayed until September 30th– just one day before the exchanges are set to go live.

The administration has had more than three years to develop security programs meant to protect Americans' personal information; simply winging it the day before is an unacceptable breach of the public's trust.

The problems that could result if the data hub is not properly secured are enormous. That is w why 13 states' attorneys general sent a letter to HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius last week expressing concerns over adequate safety measures to protect their constituents' personal data.

This summer the president has unilaterally delayed the employer mandate to protect big businesses, delayed income verification provisions to prevent fraudulent subsidy payments, and delayed caps on out-of-pocket insurance costs.

The House passed legislation to codify the President's employer mandate delay and to extend that delay to individuals. Now the house is calling on the President to work with Congress to delay the exchanges until proper security measures can be developed, tested and verified. There is no legitimate reason to push forward with this arbitrary October 1st deadline, particularly when the non-partisan Government Accountability Office, the HHS Inspector General, and Congressional hearings have all sounded alarms over the system's readiness.

Time is crucial, as HHS has already begun a "pre-registration" effort to get people signed up for ObamaCare without any security system in place. And the ObamaCare "Navigators" tasked with enrolling people will not even be subject to background checks. Americans need to be aware of the vast potential for fraud, abuse and identity theft that the ObamaCare exchange data hub presents before enrolling. Just recently a poll found that 57 percent of Americans already consider the implementation of ObamaCare to be "a joke" --"

Thank you liberals for the Cluster F........ we all are fixing to be in....

I would ask that some of the conservatives on the thread, re-post this post until October. Keep in front of the liberals on what they have done to everybody without any help or harm from the repubs.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
The former "holders" were war mongers with an agenda, so I am no hypocrite. So what's your point? You still don't have a job that keeps you from running that suck hole.
I believe before the democrat liberals took both houses in 2006,the unemployment rate was somewhere around 4.5 -5.0.. After YOU Liberals took congress(both houses) all hell came to our country. In 2007, it was still 4.5-5.0 (too early for you liberals to affect the economy. In the middle of 2008, it went up to 7.0 and then 7.6 ... Rem now----you liberals had both houses in 2007 (Nov.2006 thru Nov.2012)I guess you forgot that. The economy was going just fine until you got there. Bush even told congress that the banks were going to crash but Barry, Harry, Pelosi,(shall I go on) decide to ruin the country into one where everybody relies on the government to provide them with jobs, healthcare, food....everything for their sole and a vote. Yeah , you Sas and the other liberals have taken them in hook line and sinker and are the hallmark of the liberals accomplishments.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

I care enough about this Country, and the Members of our Military, that I will not argue about politics, at a time when we should all be coming together to support those who may go into Harm's Way. We are on the eve of a War Action and we don't know what will happen, or when it will happen.
If you have sunk so low, and are so obsessed, that you can't respect that and honor it, then I pity you in your all-consuming hate for this Country and for All other People, but I refuse to join you in that Hate!
There will be time enough to argue Politics when this Syria Crisis is resolved...but not now!
Country Girl

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Nobody
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
I care enough about this Country, and the Members of our Military, that I will not argue about politics, at a time when we should all be coming together to support those who may go into Harm's Way. We are on the eve of a War Action and we don't know what will happen, or when it will happen.
If you have sunk so low, and are so obsessed, that you can't respect that and honor it, then I pity you in your all-consuming hate for this Country and for All other People, but I refuse to join you in that Hate!
There will be time enough to argue Politics when this Syria Crisis is resolved...but not now!
Oh BUll SH*T-----It was not long ago you were talking about Bush and his getting us into harms way with a war in two countries. Obama is not going to do nothing. Like CLinton he will sent a missle over there and hit a camel tent. I believe it was a camel tent, may have been a goat tent. It is just something for you and you liberal friends to try and refocus away from Obamacare and its big problems. Then blame it on the repubs. You all were good in 2008 but not any more. Rem. in the 2010 election, he got fewer black votes than any other Pres. or Dem/liberal Nominee since Johnson.

We need another war,,,, we are still in Afganistan. Oh---Bush started it but Obama claimed it and sent in more troops. It is his and if he gets into Syria, it will be his. What is he going to do when Russia hits back... They have done warned him.

Better hurry and watch the news for him to speak, You liberals' lord and savior Obama speaketh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

"SYRIA CRISIS: International Views On Intervention."

("A roundup of the diplomatic standpoints of Israel, Turkey, Russia, Germany, and France after the Syrian chemical attacks.")

Click here:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/26/...
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Called the “Gun Violence Prevention and Safe Communities Act," the bill sponsored by William Pascrell, D-N.J., and Danny Davis, D-Ill., would nearly double the current 11 percent tax on handguns, while raising the levy on bullets and cartridges from 11 percent to 50 percent.
The bill would also increase the transfer tax on all weapons (except antique guns) covered under the National Firearms Act (which excludes most common guns) from $200 to $500 and index to inflation and increase the transfer tax for any other weapon from $5 to $100.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/26/ho...
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Called the “Gun Violence Prevention and Safe Communities Act," the bill sponsored by William Pascrell, D-N.J., and Danny Davis, D-Ill., would nearly double the current 11 percent tax on handguns, while raising the levy on bullets and cartridges from 11 percent to 50 percent.
The bill would also increase the transfer tax on all weapons (except antique guns) covered under the National Firearms Act (which excludes most common guns) from $200 to $500 and index to inflation and increase the transfer tax for any other weapon from $5 to $100.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/26/ho ...

If they can't take them from us, they will tax the out of existence... Fr..... Liberals

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

I hope we know, without a doubt, this isn't a trick to get us involved...and I do mean, WITHOUT A DOUBT!
----------
"Syrian Kurdish Leader Says Assad Not To Blame For Attack."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/syrian-kurdish-leader-s...
Question

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
("Giant Bank Holding Companies now own Airports, Toll Roads, and Ports; control Power Plants; and store and hoard vast quantities of Commodities of all sorts.
They are systematically buying up or gaining control of the essential Lifelines of the Economy.
Click here:
I agree that private corporate interest are buying up a lot of the people assets, and that is scary. We need to keep a close look at the Tn state government, there seems to be a move in that direction as well.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe before the democrat liberals took both houses in 2006,the unemployment rate was somewhere around 4.5 -5.0.. After YOU Liberals took congress(both houses) all hell came to our country. In 2007, it was still 4.5-5.0 (too early for you liberals to affect the economy. In the middle of 2008, it went up to 7.0 and then 7.6 ... Rem now----you liberals had both houses in 2007 (Nov.2006 thru Nov.2012)I guess you forgot that. The economy was going just fine until you got there. Bush even told congress that the banks were going to crash but Barry, Harry, Pelosi,(shall I go on) decide to ruin the country into one where everybody relies on the government to provide them with jobs, healthcare, food....everything for their sole and a vote. Yeah , you Sas and the other liberals have taken them in hook line and sinker and are the hallmark of the liberals accomplishments.
I wasn't aware Congress could pass a bill without the president's signature.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Click here:
Good Morning Linda, you are right about these banks buying all this "stuff". But what were these Representative's doing to try to get the Glass-Steagull Act reinstated.......nothing. As the link even said the Banks were not allowed to do this until the new Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act erased that part of the Glass-Steagull Act.
BTW, foreign countries have been doing this for some time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,401 - 85,420 of138,491
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••