Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Which he will undoubtably put on his expense account so the taxpayers foot the bill for his "generousity".
Why don't you find yourself a job that keeps you off topix and keeps you from criticizing the man who has the hardest job in the free world? Yes, old know-it-all I know, I know, you could do it better - NOT!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I like that one, too...and it's more accurate on the "total stupidity" meter than the one I watched! Lol!
Something just occurred to me while watching that...the TEA Baggers couldn't tell you one word the Female "Eye Candy" says and Fox knows that...that's why they hire pretty Bimbos and dress them in revealing attire (gotta have big boobs and show them off, Babe)...so it really doesn't matter what any of them say because the TEA Baggers are having their own Head fantasies, right in front of their Wives and Girlfriends, who don't have a clue as to why their Spouses and Boyfriends are REALLY such Fox News Fans! LMAO! Sneaky Little Devils, aren't they? Getting their jollies, while pretending to watch a "NEWS" program...now that takes some desperate planning from some inhibited, deprived Males! I'll bet when they're watching it alone, they strip down to their Birthday Suits! LOL! Mercy!
Look at any major network and try to find fat, ugly women on camera.
really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny. You claim to be intelligent. Wrong !
and you claim to be straight, wrong. man I bet your slut mom must be proud she had a test tube baby that come from her ass
really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you find yourself a job that keeps you off topix and keeps you from criticizing the man who has the hardest job in the free world? Yes, old know-it-all I know, I know, you could do it better - NOT!
same can be said for you, cry baby !! And how much b/s have you said about Bush? Criticizing the man with the hardest job in the free world, yet you whine about someone doing it to your moron president. Yes yes I know you could do better, dumbass

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is ok for your kind to criticize the former holders of "the hardest job in the free world". Hypocrite.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is ok for your kind to criticize the former holders of "the hardest job in the free world". Hypocrite.
The former "holders" were war mongers with an agenda, so I am no hypocrite. So what's your point? You still don't have a job that keeps you from running that suck hole.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>and you claim to be straight, wrong. man I bet your slut mom must be proud she had a test tube baby that come from her ass
Rest my case. You have to be the biggest dummey here.... and that's saying a lot. If you couldn't sling vulgarity in every post you wouldn't have anything to say. You best be ignored.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>Rest my case. You have to be the biggest dummey here.... and that's saying a lot. If you couldn't sling vulgarity in every post you wouldn't have anything to say. You best be ignored.
you have no case or brain, prick you say ass is vulgarity? where is your criticism of nasty? See that's called a moron whiney dumbass. You only look at one side and say nothing for the same behavior from your friend!The only " dummy" is the jerkoff that birthed you
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,you should be ignored because you are a "dummy",and that's being kind. You are completely irrelevant with your "mommy" and "daddy" sexual deviant comments. It just tells us you had a very unhappy childhood and never grew up. So go ahead and spew more vulgar comments about this post because it's all you have.
Jeez, just ignore him/her then. Posting to someone that you feel should be ignored is moronic.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,you should be ignored because you are a "dummy",and that's being kind. You are completely irrelevant with your "mommy" and "daddy" sexual deviant comments. It just tells us you had a very unhappy childhood and never grew up. So go ahead and spew more vulgar comments about this post because it's all you have.
Awe how nice you are defending your butt buddy. Nothing like gay love, well instead of ignoring me you posted an opinion with sad attempt to belittle me, yet im the "dummy" and my childhood was just fine, but nice try Sigmund Freud. I never knew someone with a brain of a monkey could figure out so much. You are wrong as usual, better go back to slinging poop in your cage, prick
kramer

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez, just ignore him/her then. Posting to someone that you feel should be ignored is moronic.
You should know !!
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

kramer wrote:
<quoted text>You should know !!
wow ,did you think that up all by yourself??
juan

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>wow ,did you think that up all by yourself??
Stupido.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"Second Teen Arrested In Beating Death Of WWII Vet Delbert Belton:(PHOTO),(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/26/20...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
I don't want to "second-guess" the President, this early, because he has all the information and none of us do, BUT...Dear Lord, I hope we're doing the right thing!
This reminds me so much of 2003 and that was one huge mistake, in so many ways, and for all the wrong reasons!
Will we EVER be free of that Insane Bunch in the Middle East...EVER? At this point, it doesn't look like it!
Linda, I've said it before and I'll say it again, "we don't control our own Middle East Foreign Policy.........Israel does!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I've said it before and I'll say it again, "we don't control our own Middle East Foreign Policy.........Israel does!"
It's beginning to come to light that we don't control much of anything in this Country, apparently, and haven't in the last decade or longer. Another destructive result of the "Trickle Down" Theory of Economics and Privatization.

Check out my next Post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"The Leveraged Buyout Of America."

("Giant Bank Holding Companies now own Airports, Toll Roads, and Ports; control Power Plants; and store and hoard vast quantities of Commodities of all sorts.
They are systematically buying up or gaining control of the essential Lifelines of the Economy.
How have they pulled this off, and where have they gotten the money?")

Click here:
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/08/26-2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"Questions For President Obama - Before He Pulls The Trigger On Syria."

Click here:
http://billmoyers.com/2013/08/26/questions-fo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"REPORT: Colorado Judge In Hiding After white Supremacist Group Orders 'Hit'."

Click here:
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/08/26/report-colorad...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

"Watch Cops Threaten To Arrest People Feeding The Homeless In North Carolina:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/cops-threaten-arrest-feeding...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 1 hr Banjo Knees 455
A&W Toby Gaby 1 hr TheRealDeal 27
NUKE MECCA and DESTROY ISLAM (Dec '11) 1 hr yo dude 46
school districts 1 hr New Kid 11
Jordan Greenway 1 hr SpenceisDense 4
Alan dingus 2 hr Allen 3
Dwayne Starcher sickly or just plain gross ugly? 2 hr concerned neighbor 1
Who got beat up at the Gr Co Fair Sat Night??? 2 hr who cares 6
Greeneville Millitia 4 hr blood 137
county commission took easy way out 7 hr Really Glad 17