Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

what have the democrats done that's so much better?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
what have the democrats done that's so much better?
They're the Minority Party, what can they do?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

"Dead People Have Donated $600,000 To Politicians Since 2009."

("And No, Ghosts aren't messing with our Democracy.")

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/247852/dead-...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, she is Pete. How ya doin'?
I'm doing well NT and sorry you haven't fully recovered yet. Even though I haven't had the Shingles, I hear it can be very painful. Keep your spirits up.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda TeaBaggers just throw anything they have at this board and hope something sticks.
Linda this past weekend I found out one of my buddies from Nam' died finally from kidney failure.
He took a bullet to the lower right back from a Guke, and it passed right thru to the front going thru the lower right lung. He got the coveted "Purple Heart".
He never fully recovered and he had 43 kidney stones removed earlier, and just went down hill from there, with a colostomy bay, he lived alone in the Mid-West, and they found him 10-14 days after he died in his house.....such a waste.
We were opposites as far as politics goes......he was a Teabagger. But we were still friends.
I was very lucky after Nam' to get a good job with a good Union that made sure I was paid well with good benefits and he was left with the V.A., Which I believe is way over worked and underfunded.
But I have to say this he went to his grave believing we should get into every war, conflict whatever. Even if it take's your life, but as some of us know, it does not make a dfference.
Politics aside D., I am sorry to hear about your friend. A loss of a friend, family member or loved one is tough. The good thing is he died knowing he had at least one good friend thinking about him.
what

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
so, nothing? yeah thats much better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

what wrote:
<quoted text>
so, nothing? yeah thats much better.
Vote enough Democrats into the House next year to make them the House Majority, and see what they'll do. They can't possibly do any worse than the TEApublicans have done, so what have you got to lose?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

"The DEA Is Secretly Spying On You, too."

("Reuters reports that Agents use NSA data to investigate American Citizens--and then cover it all up.")

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/247855/the-d...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the Senate and the Presidency. How are they the Minority party when the Republicans only have the House? The truth is that the Dems are so upset that they do not have the House that they stall everything coming out of it. It is the Dems who are doing nothing.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
This is destroying our Country! If we don't get the TEA Baggers out of our Gov't., this is the way it will be until we do...and we cannot survive as a Country, with this kind of Girdlock and Stalemate in one Party!
What we basically have is a 3-Party System and that WILL NOT work, in our Gov't., 2 of them calling themselves Republicans. They are NOT!
There's as much difference in a TEApublican and a Conservative Republican as there is between Daylight and Dark. TEApublicans are basically Libertarians, NOT Republicans.
Why on Earth the RNC ever agreed to allow TEA Party Members on the Voter Ballot as Republicans, is beyond me and a HUGE Mistake! My guess is that it was in exchange for a massive amount of Koch Bros. money. But, I hope the RNC has learned that some things aren't worth ANY amount of money, and allowing TEA Party Candidates to run as Republicans, has just about destroyed the Republican Party, if it hasn't already done so. I wonder if the RNC still thinks it was worth the price? I doubt it, frankly.
What about the dem liberal senate and Dirty Hary. At least the congress pass several bills , some with democrate signatures on them, sent them to the senate and Harry will not let them come to vote. He is a fraid of his own members voting against him. He is the pres. bottle neck. Look and see you blind liberal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

The TEApublicans always have an excuse. But, the truth is that, if they think you'll vote for a Democrat, the TEApublicans do NOT want you to vote, Period!
They know they can't win an election by any fair and legal means, so they resort to illegal Voter Intimidation and Purging of Voters, who have a Constitutional Right to vote!
And then, they have the gall to claim they believe in, and adhere to, the U.S. Constitution... what a Crock of Lies and Bull****! THROW THE BUMS OUT AND PUT THEM IN PRISON, WHERE THEY BELONG!
----------
"Florida Governor Plans To Resume Voter Purge Effort."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/06/us-...
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"House GOP's Bill Feels Like Abuse To Workers."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federa...
Every thing you put out there is propaganda from a liberal news media. Dumb and you can't fix dumb or stupid. Get back in the real world.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, the senate has only put forth one bill and Harry has refused to bring any of the house bills to the floor to get a upor down vote or to run them thru committees. They did put through one bill (all theirs, not one Republican voted for it)OBAMACARE

Don't know about you all but I kinda hope they (dem/libs) never put through a bill on their own. Talk about ruining the country.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote enough Democrats into the House next year to make them the House Majority, and see what they'll do. They can't possibly do any worse than the TEApublicans have done, so what have you got to lose?
They already did,,, the first four years,(OBAMACARE), we just passed a wheel tax to pay for some of it. Dumb
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"The DEA Is Secretly Spying On You, too."
("Reuters reports that Agents use NSA data to investigate American Citizens--and then cover it all up.")
Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/247855/the-d...
Another Liberal propaganda port.... dumb------can you not find anything that has actual facts in it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

We've got somebody in our little Town just like this Creep, a Transplant that uses the very same tactics and is just as mentally ill and dangerous! Wonder if they know each other?
----------
"Bradlee Dean: What Rachel Maddox Did Was Much Worse Than Zimmerman/Martin Case."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/bradlee-dean-...
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
The TEApublicans always have an excuse. But, the truth is that, if they think you'll vote for a Democrat, the TEApublicans do NOT want you to vote, Period!
They know they can't win an election by any fair and legal means, so they resort to illegal Voter Intimidation and Purging of Voters, who have a Constitutional Right to vote!
And then, they have the gall to claim they believe in, and adhere to, the U.S. Constitution... what a Crock of Lies and Bull****! THROW THE BUMS OUT AND PUT THEM IN PRISON, WHERE THEY BELONG!
----------
"Florida Governor Plans To Resume Voter Purge Effort."
Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/06/us-...
Another Liberal propaganda newsmedia-----Its gets old when all you have is just simply propaganda... Besides why are you so afraid of the tea party that you have to attack them. Attack and destroy is the dem/lib motto: I'll tell you why. The tea-party are a conservative bunch(fiscal)while being moderate in social terms. We just need to get rid of a few (bunch) Rhinos that have forgotten who they work for. We are going to try and do that this round. After ObamaCare hits full force, you ******(and you cannot fix stupid) liberals will be changing your tune.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Anybody hear about the Bill tapes of Monica.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
They already did,,, the first four years,(OBAMACARE), we just passed a wheel tax to pay for some of it. Dumb
You didn't pass a Wheel Tax to pay for Obamacare! Some of you People really think we're All fools...just because YOU are!
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
We've got somebody in our little Town just like this Creep, a Transplant that uses the very same tactics and is just as mentally ill and dangerous! Wonder if they know each other?
----------
"Bradlee Dean: What Rachel Maddox Did Was Much Worse Than Zimmerman/Martin Case."
Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/bradlee-dean-...
Wow! Another liberal Propaganda machine. How many of those do you have.?????????LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••