|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Question wrote:
Cates the head of general services resigns today. There will be more heads to roll in the Haslam Administration as they to loot the state gov. See news 5 tonight. Greed is their number one goal..
Has bid rigging been legalized. White collar crime is running wild. you get in more trouble for shoplifting a 6 pack.
George

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Has bid rigging been legalized. White collar crime is running wild. you get in more trouble for shoplifting a 6 pack.
Do you have proof or links to what your posting?
Question

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have proof or links to what your posting?
NEWS channel 5. click news 5 investigates and form your own opinion.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Four years ago Obama went around bowing to whichever leader of the Middle East he could find - reaching out to the Muslim world. A year ago Obama stated that al-Qaida was on the run, if not as dead as Osama bin Laden...

Looks like we're the ones on the run.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/08/04/198521/...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda TeaBaggers just throw anything they have at this board and hope something sticks.
Linda this past weekend I found out one of my buddies from Nam' died finally from kidney failure.
He took a bullet to the lower right back from a Guke, and it passed right thru to the front going thru the lower right lung. He got the coveted "Purple Heart".
He never fully recovered and he had 43 kidney stones removed earlier, and just went down hill from there, with a colostomy bay, he lived alone in the Mid-West, and they found him 10-14 days after he died in his house.....such a waste.
We were opposites as far as politics goes......he was a Teabagger. But we were still friends.
First D. Sorry for the loss of a fellow Veteran, and that he died alone and was so long before discovery.

Now I have something else to say here.
You insult him and disrespect his memory by calling him a Teabagger, instead of a Conservative, after his passing? Some friend you are.

Most people, with manners, do not use the term Teabagger, on a public forum, because it typically describes a sexually explicit act. You Liberals have no morals so you do not care what you say bout someone, even after death. True compassionate human beings here.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
First D. Sorry for the loss of a fellow Veteran, and that he died alone and was so long before discovery.
You insult him and disrespect his memory by calling him a Teabagger, instead of a Conservative, after his passing? Some friend you are.
Most people, with manners, do not use the term Teabagger, on a public forum, because it typically describes a sexually explicit act. You Liberals have no morals so you do not care what you say bout someone, even after death. True compassionate human beings here.
NT, I'm still waiting for you to "Man Up" and admit you were wrong about Post #90244/Page #4063.
You see my buddy had thick skin........unlike those of you that can't even "Man Up". Real men like my buddy had no problem being called a "TeaBagger", and vice versa when he would call me names, but we still HAVE a bond even after his passing.
Manners(our group of survivors) is something we lost in Nam', instead we formed a bond that you just will never ever imagine.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't doubt that D would have called his friend a "Teabagger" to his face when he was living.

That being said, I have never ended my relationship with any of my friends or acquaintances due to political or religious differences. I have, however, lost acquaintances due to my being a liberal. I never spoke about politics with them, but when they finally discovered I wasn't a fellow conservative, they distanced themselves from me even though we got along well before this particular epiphany. Who is the shallow person in this scenario?

Most of my friends are Republicans at various stages of conservatism, but we respect each other's differences and keep our political discussions to a minimum, and always respectful.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I think you can't get any more of a Sleaze Bag, you prove me wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Well, I wonder if I can post on this Forum , on this particular Thread?

Just consider this Test, Folks.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I think you can't get any more of a Sleaze Bag, you prove me wrong.
Classy Sassy strikes again!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears.

The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all
the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he
couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in the West Bank . In one corner of the background, he spotted a young
Israeli soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football. And the Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young man is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you, the old woman says."You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world.
I'm here among thousands of my adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!"

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says,.........

"I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago !!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't doubt that D would have called his friend a "Teabagger" to his face when he was living.
That being said, I have never ended my relationship with any of my friends or acquaintances due to political or religious differences. I have, however, lost acquaintances due to my being a liberal. I never spoke about politics with them, but when they finally discovered I wasn't a fellow conservative, they distanced themselves from me even though we got along well before this particular epiphany. Who is the shallow person in this scenario?
Most of my friends are Republicans at various stages of conservatism, but we respect each other's differences and keep our political discussions to a minimum, and always respectful.
I've had the exact same experience, OA. They'll deny it and turn it around on the Democrats, just like they do everything else...but the truth is, they're the emotionally Immature Ones and they show it in every way.
I've said it before and I'm gonna say it , again...I would really like to know what made them the way they are? We really ned to find out, so we can "stop the cycle" and try to keep future Generations from turning out the same, awful way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy Sassy strikes again!
I'll bet all of your Parents just let you run wild and do and say anything you wanted, to other People. That's the only logical explanation for the way you are and the way you think, as Adults.

Furthermore, I think that the way you behave now, is more an insecure cry for help and attention that you never got as Children...and you're still craving it as Adults, from Total Strangers.

And Good Morning to you, too, Bayless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears.
The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all
the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he
couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.
Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in the West Bank . In one corner of the background, he spotted a young
Israeli soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.
KABOOM!
He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.
KA-BLOOEY!
Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.
BULLS-EYE!
"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"
So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football. And the Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.
The young man is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.
"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"
"I don't want to talk to you, the old woman says."You are not my son!"
"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world.
I'm here among thousands of my adoring fans."
"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!"
The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says,.........
"I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago !!!!
That doesn't even make sense, much less be comical.

I forgot to mention, TEA Baggers have a weird sense of humor, too.
They find death, pain, destruction, and cruelty...funny!
I hope that's just a "coping mechanism" to cover their real feelings, for their own sake.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet all of your Parents just let you run wild and do and say anything you wanted, to other People. That's the only logical explanation for the way you are and the way you think, as Adults.
Furthermore, I think that the way you behave now, is more an insecure cry for help and attention that you never got as Children...and you're still craving it as Adults, from Total Strangers.
And Good Morning to you, too, Bayless.
Your assessment is incorrect and your logic flawed.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't even make sense, much less be comical.
I forgot to mention, TEA Baggers have a weird sense of humor, too.
They find death, pain, destruction, and cruelty...funny!
I hope that's just a "coping mechanism" to cover their real feelings, for their own sake.
Um....OK....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assessment is incorrect and your logic flawed.
Well, something happened to you that messed you up emotionally, that much is obvious. You show it, unintentionally I'm sure, in the way you treat Others and in your behavior, in general.
here now

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, something happened to you that messed you up emotionally, that much is obvious. You show it, unintentionally I'm sure, in the way you treat Others and in your behavior, in general.
Once again, Pot Kettle.
You are such a trip. A trip from Hades.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

"Conservative Women On 'Breadwinner' Moms And The GOP's 'Woman Problem'."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-p...
CooterBob

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror and reread what you wrote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••