Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90237 Jul 25, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Your version of "turned down" means that you let them see your face and they started running and have not stopped yet.
The loon from Camden is probably sleeping off a drunk. She usually starts posting about 2PM. Then
she wonders why she is poor.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#90238 Jul 25, 2013
Pete wrote:
Sorry, I 'm still laughing. You post this -
"Heck, before you go, let's get together and get tee-totally chit-faced. You know anybody that could drive me home?"
But say you desire a genuinely nice guy. What kind of nice guy is going to go out with a woman who says this kind of teen-age language? You're dreaming of driving a Ferrari, but you only have the skills to drive a used Kia. Better lower your sights a bit.
Used Kia? I was thinking more along the lines of a used Yugo.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#90239 Jul 25, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
I've figured it out! That crotchety old man is going through 500 pages of past postings looking for my post when I incorrectly claimed I was 4-F. That little mistake just magically aged me some 25 odd years. Bummer for me, I guess.
With all of the old man's money, he can NOT buy youth...and this apparently infuriates him. No matter what he says or does, it will not change the fact that I am roughly a generation younger than he is. All that money and yet I will still be enjoying sunsets and laughter when he's worm dirt.
So, in typical Liberal fashion, you also have no respect for your elders. Your parents sure taught you right sonny.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#90240 Jul 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd never thought about it before , but now that you mention it...I don't think that I ever have!
There you go lying again. You have said in the past that you go to the North Forty all the time. You cannot go to a truck stop without seeing butt cracks, both black and white.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90241 Jul 25, 2013
Bayless wrote:
The truth about Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case
http://youtu.be/Ebu6Yvzs4Ls
Excellent video, it should be shown on all the news outlets but it won't be.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#90242 Jul 25, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Used Kia? I was thinking more along the lines of a used Yugo.
Funny NTM.Hello.Never changes does it? You guys do a good job.Keep it up.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#90243 Jul 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
"V.N"??? Wouldn't you think that a real Vietnam Veteran would know that "Vietnam" is spelled as one word and not use "V.N" as the abbreviation...and that the common abbreviation is 'Nam Vets?
That may be the common abbreviation among Liberal Cowards who never served But those of us, who did serve, Do not use it. In fact, as a former Veterans Affairs Service Officer, the most common abbreviation used in paperwork filed for benefits was VNE, which stood for Vietnam Era.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#90244 Jul 25, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trying D., I don't post for your benefit. You claim to be a combat vet, how do we know? Maybe you were with OA, AKA the COWARD with a 4-F classification (as a toddler.)
Vet, obviously D seems to think that our military pilots only fly "combat missions" during times of war. When, in fact, there are numerous ways that any normal mission can turn into a combat mission. Or enforcing a no fly zone, even though there is not an active war is, in fact, a combat mission.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90245 Jul 25, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting, "123", we don't hear enough from the "silent majority."

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#90246 Jul 25, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, NT. That's an insult to old Rodney. Where are you this week?
Well Vet, I have been avoiding posting this on this forum but what the heck. On July 9 my ex sister-in-law and I held my ex wife's hands as she took her last breath. She finally succumbed to 3 forms of Cancer and a hole in her heart. On July 12 we buried her. Then on July 14 I came down with Shingles and the medication they have me on does not allow for driving for about another 2-3 weeks(can cause dizziness and drowsiness). And it does, believe me. So I have been spending most of my time in exile in my own room because I want to limit the infection of other areas of the house for the the great-grandkids when they come over, as none of them have had Chicken Pox yet.

IOW Vet. I am in my room, which also explains my recent increase in posts. LOL

Now, I am sure there will be a flaming coming from Linda and her cohorts about this post.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90247 Jul 25, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Vet, obviously D seems to think that our military pilots only fly "combat missions" during times of war. When, in fact, there are numerous ways that any normal mission can turn into a combat mission. Or enforcing a no fly zone, even though there is not an active war is, in fact, a combat mission.
Exactly right, NT. The enforcement of "No Fly Zones" is almost always titled a "combat mission." I have helped dozens of vets with their paperwork and under "Theater of Operations", it was always either VN or VNE. Here we have the COWARD , OA, who admitted that he was classified 4-F, criticizing those who served and served honorably. He should run back to Canada with the rest of the COWARDS.,
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90248 Jul 25, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Well Vet, I have been avoiding posting this on this forum but what the heck. On July 9 my ex sister-in-law and I held my ex wife's hands as she took her last breath. She finally succumbed to 3 forms of Cancer and a hole in her heart. On July 12 we buried her. Then on July 14 I came down with Shingles and the medication they have me on does not allow for driving for about another 2-3 weeks(can cause dizziness and drowsiness). And it does, believe me. So I have been spending most of my time in exile in my own room because I want to limit the infection of other areas of the house for the the great-grandkids when they come over, as none of them have had Chicken Pox yet.
Now, I am sure there will be a flaming coming from Linda and her cohorts about this post.
I am so sorry to hear this, NT. A death of someone you love is a traumatic experience and will take time to heal. The shingles is a horrible mitigating factor at a time of sorrow. I hope you will get a shingle shot, I plan to though if you already have it, the shot may not help. My father had it and suffered greatly. Yes, some cretin like the COWARD, OA or the mentally disturbed loon from Camden will ridicule this tragic event. Always remember, the Grand Architect of the Universe is in charge and it is His plan that prevails. I wish you well.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#90249 Jul 25, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there..Linda will never change. I firmly believe that she will argue with God and call him a TEApublican on Judgement Day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#90250 Jul 25, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent video, it should be shown on all the news outlets but it won't be.
I second this.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#90251 Jul 25, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I am so sorry to hear this, NT. A death of someone you love is a traumatic experience and will take time to heal. The shingles is a horrible mitigating factor at a time of sorrow. I hope you will get a shingle shot, I plan to though if you already have it, the shot may not help. My father had it and suffered greatly. Yes, some cretin like the COWARD, OA or the mentally disturbed loon from Camden will ridicule this tragic event. Always remember, the Grand Architect of the Universe is in charge and it is His plan that prevails. I wish you well.
Even though we were divorced 10 years ago, we both always said that we still loved each other but we could not live together. I think that many have been there and understand what we mean when we say this. I do think this 10 years gave me somewhat of a buffer in the feelings I would have experienced had we never separated. It was still difficult for me but it also allowed me to do "my Job" as Dad and be the "strong one" for the kids.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#90252 Jul 25, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Well Vet, I have been avoiding posting this on this forum but what the heck. On July 9 my ex sister-in-law and I held my ex wife's hands as she took her last breath. She finally succumbed to 3 forms of Cancer and a hole in her heart. On July 12 we buried her. Then on July 14 I came down with Shingles and the medication they have me on does not allow for driving for about another 2-3 weeks(can cause dizziness and drowsiness). And it does, believe me. So I have been spending most of my time in exile in my own room because I want to limit the infection of other areas of the house for the the great-grandkids when they come over, as none of them have had Chicken Pox yet.
I am so sorry for your loss. Don't pay any attention to Sassy. She never has a decent thing to say about anyone but her couple of buddies on here. I guess you realize she is going to be looking for a death certificate and combing the paper for a death notice since she thinks you are someone else and her arch enemy. I hope you get over the shingles fast. It is a terrible thing to endure.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#90253 Jul 25, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry for your loss. Don't pay any attention to Sassy. She never has a decent thing to say about anyone but her couple of buddies on here. I guess you realize she is going to be looking for a death certificate and combing the paper for a death notice since she thinks you are someone else and her arch enemy. I hope you get over the shingles fast. It is a terrible thing to endure.
Thanks. I know Linda all too well. As far as the shingles goes, I hope it ends quick too as I need to get back to work. LOL
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#90254 Jul 25, 2013
More proof that the state legislators and governor are doing a great fiscal job:

For the fourth year in a row, Tennessee’s transportation system ranks as one of the best in the nation, according to CNBC’s 2013 study “America’s Top States for Business.”

Tennessee is also the only state topping the list that has NO transportation debt.

Many states across the nation carry transportation debt, and must allocate a large portion of their funds to interest payments.

http://news.tn.gov/node/11012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bill Clinton

South Pittsburg, TN

#90255 Jul 25, 2013
Bayless wrote:
The Great Divider:
Public attitudes about race relations have plummeted since the historic election of President Barack Obama, according to a new poll from NBC News and the Wall Street Journal.
Only 52 percent of whites and 38 percent of blacks have a favorable opinion of race relations in the country, according to the poll, which has tracked race relations since 1994 and was conducted in mid-July by Hart Research Associations and Public Opinion Strategies.
That’s a sharp drop from the beginning of Obama’s first term, when 79 percent of whites and 63 percent of blacks held a favorable view of American race relations.
Um...did somebody say..."relations" ?!?!?!?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#90256 Jul 25, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I know Linda all too well. As far as the shingles goes, I hope it ends quick too as I need to get back to work. LOL
No reason for you to be in a hurry to go back to work. Haven't you heard that the know it all on here has announced you are not a truck driver and have never had a job? LOL She believes her own lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 3 min jrsmalls 116
Greeneville Snobs 14 min 123 say alimony 28
Feeling lonely for the holidays 23 min Dixie iron fist 132
Principal at Mosheim 40 min crime 62
wheel tax 40 min Trunketeer 127
Sorry Road Superintendant 1 hr Dixie iron fist 4
Why so paranoid? 1 hr Dixie iron fist 82
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web