Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's Prom Night at the Gay and Lesbian Alliance All-Night Bar and Grill!:)
really? I wondered why all the libtards were on here. Guess you all had a break between songs on get on here! Have fun at your prom skank
Wow

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

To

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you chickenshit cowards appease the Africans?
For once in my life, I'm going to ask the question. I know all you ugly homely skanks need something to hang your arm on, but what about the rest of you white cowards? Why such Appeasement in the last couple of decades?
You don't have to be a Klan member, aka Democrat, to see what's going on. Why are so many whites so terrified out of their Depends that they'll scream "you racist" as if you'll wake a sleeping giant?
Most blacks are shiftless lazy and damn sure nothing to fear. They've made a career out of thumbing their noses at Advancement. So again, the question is asked:
Why such cowardice? Why such eagerness to be white slaves? Why such white guilt?
Does Mental Illness run in your Family...or just Drug Abuse? Better get back to paying attention to that Meth Cooking before you blow up the Family Residence!
Wow

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Breaks over lol
Wow

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Mental Illness run in your Family...or just Drug Abuse? Better get back to paying attention to that Meth Cooking before you blow up the Family Residence!
funny coming from the drug addict who had retards for kids
Turry

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

i would wonder how SSS knows what your up too WOW. Can someone say stalker?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text> really? I wondered why all the libtards were on here. Guess you all had a break between songs on get on here! Have fun at your prom skank
No, you're wrong! It was TEApublicans ONLY! Tell the truth, you're there right now, trying to start a Bromance with another Guy, aren't you?
Moe

Tellico Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you chickenshit cowards appease the Africans?
For once in my life, I'm going to ask the question. I know all you ugly homely skanks need something to hang your arm on, but what about the rest of you white cowards? Why such Appeasement in the last couple of decades?
You don't have to be a Klan member, aka Democrat, to see what's going on. Why are so many whites so terrified out of their Depends that they'll scream "you racist" as if you'll wake a sleeping giant?
Most blacks are shiftless lazy and damn sure nothing to fear. They've made a career out of thumbing their noses at Advancement. So again, the question is asked:
Why such cowardice? Why such eagerness to be white slaves? Why such white guilt?
I know where you are!
joe peach

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

not that there is anything wrong with that.
Irving

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text> funny coming from the drug addict who had retards for kids
Their names are FloryDUH, The Original Fry Cook, and Stainsboro.

:)
Irving

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>I know where you are!
Well, come on over.
Irving

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SkankyGassyFleabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong! It was TEApublicans ONLY! Tell the truth, you're there right now, trying to start a Bromance with another Guy, aren't you?
You blew the rent money for "Teapublicans", didn't you, Einstein?"
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Link makes it perfectly clear that there is no Fair and EQUAL Justice in Florida...and it's not the first Case that I've read about in Florida, either!
Florida's Legal System is a National Disgrace!
That's right! Due to all the liberals screaming about gun control and people using guns, they passed some of the strictest laws in the country.

Even with a carry permit, if someone sees your gun, you get a minimum of three years in prison. There are people in jail who were reaching into their pocket for change, and as little as the but of the hidden holster showed.

If you point your gun at someone, you're looking at 12 years.

If you shoot, it's 25 years.

The judge has not leeway to give you less time, and you must do all your time.

This woman should have shot and killed him. Then she would have walked free. But by firing a warning shot, she gets a mandatory 25 years.

These laws were put into effect by liberals.

However I agree with your statement "no Fair and EQUAL Justice in Florida". If the letter of the law was followed, Zimmerman would have never been charged, due to the immunity clause. The governor bowed to political pressure and ordered the trial.

THAT is a travesty of justice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! Due to all the liberals screaming about gun control and people using guns, they passed some of the strictest laws in the country.
Even with a carry permit, if someone sees your gun, you get a minimum of three years in prison. There are people in jail who were reaching into their pocket for change, and as little as the but of the hidden holster showed.
This woman should have shot and killed him. Then she would have walked free. But by firing a warning shot, she gets a mandatory 25 years.
However I agree with your statement "no Fair and EQUAL Justice in Florida". If the letter of the law was followed, Zimmerman would have never been charged, due to the immunity clause. The governor bowed to political pressure and ordered the trial.
Well, TEApublicans control the State now, so why don't they change the Law? The ONLY reason that wouldn't is because you're Lying and it was the TEApublicans' Law , to begin with, or they supported it then, and still do NOW!
So, shoot that old BS somewhere else, you're firing blanks with me...so, what else is new with you, right?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, TEApublicans control the State now, so why don't they change the Law? The ONLY reason that wouldn't is because you're Lying and it was the TEApublicans' Law , to begin with, or they supported it then, and still do NOW!
So, shoot that old BS somewhere else, you're firing blanks with me...so, what else is new with you, right?
Why is it that when you hear something that you don't want to hear, that person is lying? TB2 posts a thoughtful, well thought out response, which is his opinion, but is not derogatory or disrespectful. He simply stated his opinion. And you respond by "you're lying" which is what you do every time someone says something you don't agree with. Everybody can't be lying except for you. You're attempt to bring down everyone to your level won't work. Try a new tactic, this one is getting old.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But she had a restraining order on her husband then went to his house to get her clothes. They get into a fight and she goes out to her car to get her gun. Then she goes back in and fires it. Sounds like a righteous judgement call to me. She clearly violated the law.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when you hear something that you don't want to hear, that person is lying? TB2 posts a thoughtful, well thought out response, which is his opinion, but is not derogatory or disrespectful. He simply stated his opinion. And you respond by "you're lying" which is what you do every time someone says something you don't agree with. Everybody can't be lying except for you. You're attempt to bring down everyone to your level won't work. Try a new tactic, this one is getting old.
Ola, Pete. Even the liberals avoid her like the plague. Over the last two years I have seen dozens of posts similar to yours. She is like a plague, she won't go away even though she knows that most people despise her and her ignorant posts.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Ola, Pete. Even the liberals avoid her like the plague. Over the last two years I have seen dozens of posts similar to yours. She is like a plague, she won't go away even though she knows that most people despise her and her ignorant posts.
What's up Vet. You are 100% correct. Sometimes I can't help but respond to some of her psychotic posts. She is one miserable woman. I honestly think she tries to make everyone else as miserable as her just so she can feel better about herself. It is pretty pitiful.

I'll go back to ignoring her tomorrow. For today, I had to vent.

Hope you had a good weekend. Of course, we had more rain today. On top of that, one of my daughters broke her hand. She's ok though, but it was a long day. Que tengas una buena semana!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Vet. You are 100% correct. Sometimes I can't help but respond to some of her psychotic posts. She is one miserable woman. I honestly think she tries to make everyone else as miserable as her just so she can feel better about herself. It is pretty pitiful.
I'll go back to ignoring her tomorrow. For today, I had to vent.
Hope you had a good weekend. Of course, we had more rain today. On top of that, one of my daughters broke her hand. She's ok though, but it was a long day. Que tengas una buena semana!
Tu tambien, compadre. Sorry to hear about your daughter. Nothing more painful than when your children are hurt. I don't believe they put a person's hand in a cast but I don't know. I'm sure she has good medicos and will recover quickly. The Braves lost their entire outfield yesterday. Hopefully for only a few weeks. I gave up on the loon from Camden long ago, she has mental issues, she's a nut, as Barney Fife said long ago.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>But she had a restraining order on her husband then went to his house to get her clothes. They get into a fight and she goes out to her car to get her gun. Then she goes back in and fires it. Sounds like a righteous judgement call to me. She clearly violated the law.
I hadn't heard this, NT. She should be in jail. What a loony thing to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriff's wife on his county payroll? 1 hr Not a fan 5
randy rodgers dead ? 1 hr jealous one 1
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 1 hr yankee 146
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WOW 8,990
GPD cruiser parked in handicap space at Electio... 1 hr Another 4
Jamey Patrick 2 hr Get a clue 1
Craig Gaby (Apr '13) 2 hr jen 8
County Clerk - my choice 2 hr no really 16
Lost respect for GPD 4 hr bobbye jr whyte 81
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 8 hr BongHits4Jaysus 13
good ole boys- lets name them 13 hr BROYLESville King 14
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 17 hr REPUBLICANISM failures 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••