Irving

UK

#88347 Jul 14, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> funny coming from the drug addict who had retards for kids
Their names are FloryDUH, The Original Fry Cook, and Stainsboro.

:)
Irving

UK

#88348 Jul 14, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>I know where you are!
Well, come on over.
Irving

UK

#88349 Jul 14, 2013
SkankyGassyFleabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong! It was TEApublicans ONLY! Tell the truth, you're there right now, trying to start a Bromance with another Guy, aren't you?
You blew the rent money for "Teapublicans", didn't you, Einstein?"
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#88350 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Link makes it perfectly clear that there is no Fair and EQUAL Justice in Florida...and it's not the first Case that I've read about in Florida, either!
Florida's Legal System is a National Disgrace!
That's right! Due to all the liberals screaming about gun control and people using guns, they passed some of the strictest laws in the country.

Even with a carry permit, if someone sees your gun, you get a minimum of three years in prison. There are people in jail who were reaching into their pocket for change, and as little as the but of the hidden holster showed.

If you point your gun at someone, you're looking at 12 years.

If you shoot, it's 25 years.

The judge has not leeway to give you less time, and you must do all your time.

This woman should have shot and killed him. Then she would have walked free. But by firing a warning shot, she gets a mandatory 25 years.

These laws were put into effect by liberals.

However I agree with your statement "no Fair and EQUAL Justice in Florida". If the letter of the law was followed, Zimmerman would have never been charged, due to the immunity clause. The governor bowed to political pressure and ordered the trial.

THAT is a travesty of justice.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88351 Jul 14, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! Due to all the liberals screaming about gun control and people using guns, they passed some of the strictest laws in the country.
Even with a carry permit, if someone sees your gun, you get a minimum of three years in prison. There are people in jail who were reaching into their pocket for change, and as little as the but of the hidden holster showed.
This woman should have shot and killed him. Then she would have walked free. But by firing a warning shot, she gets a mandatory 25 years.
However I agree with your statement "no Fair and EQUAL Justice in Florida". If the letter of the law was followed, Zimmerman would have never been charged, due to the immunity clause. The governor bowed to political pressure and ordered the trial.
Well, TEApublicans control the State now, so why don't they change the Law? The ONLY reason that wouldn't is because you're Lying and it was the TEApublicans' Law , to begin with, or they supported it then, and still do NOW!
So, shoot that old BS somewhere else, you're firing blanks with me...so, what else is new with you, right?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#88352 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, TEApublicans control the State now, so why don't they change the Law? The ONLY reason that wouldn't is because you're Lying and it was the TEApublicans' Law , to begin with, or they supported it then, and still do NOW!
So, shoot that old BS somewhere else, you're firing blanks with me...so, what else is new with you, right?
Why is it that when you hear something that you don't want to hear, that person is lying? TB2 posts a thoughtful, well thought out response, which is his opinion, but is not derogatory or disrespectful. He simply stated his opinion. And you respond by "you're lying" which is what you do every time someone says something you don't agree with. Everybody can't be lying except for you. You're attempt to bring down everyone to your level won't work. Try a new tactic, this one is getting old.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#88353 Jul 14, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But she had a restraining order on her husband then went to his house to get her clothes. They get into a fight and she goes out to her car to get her gun. Then she goes back in and fires it. Sounds like a righteous judgement call to me. She clearly violated the law.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88354 Jul 14, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when you hear something that you don't want to hear, that person is lying? TB2 posts a thoughtful, well thought out response, which is his opinion, but is not derogatory or disrespectful. He simply stated his opinion. And you respond by "you're lying" which is what you do every time someone says something you don't agree with. Everybody can't be lying except for you. You're attempt to bring down everyone to your level won't work. Try a new tactic, this one is getting old.
Ola, Pete. Even the liberals avoid her like the plague. Over the last two years I have seen dozens of posts similar to yours. She is like a plague, she won't go away even though she knows that most people despise her and her ignorant posts.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#88355 Jul 14, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Ola, Pete. Even the liberals avoid her like the plague. Over the last two years I have seen dozens of posts similar to yours. She is like a plague, she won't go away even though she knows that most people despise her and her ignorant posts.
What's up Vet. You are 100% correct. Sometimes I can't help but respond to some of her psychotic posts. She is one miserable woman. I honestly think she tries to make everyone else as miserable as her just so she can feel better about herself. It is pretty pitiful.

I'll go back to ignoring her tomorrow. For today, I had to vent.

Hope you had a good weekend. Of course, we had more rain today. On top of that, one of my daughters broke her hand. She's ok though, but it was a long day. Que tengas una buena semana!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88356 Jul 14, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Vet. You are 100% correct. Sometimes I can't help but respond to some of her psychotic posts. She is one miserable woman. I honestly think she tries to make everyone else as miserable as her just so she can feel better about herself. It is pretty pitiful.
Hope you had a good weekend. Of course, we had more rain today. On top of that, one of my daughters broke her hand. She's ok though, but it was a long day. Que tengas una buena semana!
Tu tambien, compadre. Sorry to hear about your daughter. Nothing more painful than when your children are hurt. I don't believe they put a person's hand in a cast but I don't know. I'm sure she has good medicos and will recover quickly. The Braves lost their entire outfield yesterday. Hopefully for only a few weeks. I gave up on the loon from Camden long ago, she has mental issues, she's a nut, as Barney Fife said long ago.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88357 Jul 14, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>But she had a restraining order on her husband then went to his house to get her clothes. They get into a fight and she goes out to her car to get her gun. Then she goes back in and fires it. Sounds like a righteous judgement call to me. She clearly violated the law.
I hadn't heard this, NT. She should be in jail. What a loony thing to do.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#88358 Jul 14, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>But she had a restraining order on her husband then went to his house to get her clothes. They get into a fight and she goes out to her car to get her gun. Then she goes back in and fires it. Sounds like a righteous judgement call to me. She clearly violated the law.
NTMD8QR You got that right. It would be the same as if you were in a drive-in markets, paying for your gas, a burglar comes in, you go out get your gun from the car and then shoot the burglar. They will hang you every time. A concealed carry permit does not give you the right to play policeman.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#88359 Jul 14, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Tu tambien, compadre. Sorry to hear about your daughter. Nothing more painful than when your children are hurt. I don't believe they put a person's hand in a cast but I don't know. I'm sure she has good medicos and will recover quickly. The Braves lost their entire outfield yesterday. Hopefully for only a few weeks. I gave up on the loon from Camden long ago, she has mental issues, she's a nut, as Barney Fife said long ago.
I've spent many of days sitting at Turner Field and the old Fulton County Stadium. I lived through the old Bob Horner, Rick Mahler, Dale Murphy and Glen Hubbard days. But the good part I was there during the Dave Justice, Ron Gant, Dion Sanders, Tom Glavine, Steve Avery days as well. Right now, they can't hit and the pitching is not as good as hoped. Hopefully, the bats will start singing soon. Los mejores deseos!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88360 Jul 14, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I've spent many of days sitting at Turner Field and the old Fulton County Stadium. I lived through the old Bob Horner, Rick Mahler, Dale Murphy and Glen Hubbard days. But the good part I was there during the Dave Justice, Ron Gant, Dion Sanders, Tom Glavine, Steve Avery days as well. Right now, they can't hit and the pitching is not as good as hoped. Hopefully, the bats will start singing soon. Los mejores deseos!
They can't hit their way out of a paper bag, except Freddie and B. Mac.. They surely don't play like a first place team. I was down at the old Fulton County Stadium many nights and have season tickets at Turner Field. I love the game and would have given my right arm (and almost did ) to have played in the majors. " The men in the stands grow old but the men on the field are forever young." I believe G. Bartlett Giamati, a former BB commissioner said that.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88361 Jul 14, 2013
Another Giamatti quote that will bring tears to your eyes. "

A. Bartlett Giamatti > Quotes > Quotable Quote
[Baseball] breaks your heart. It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in the spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and then as soon as the chill rains come, it stops and leaves you to face the fall all alone. You count on it, rely on it to buffer the passage of time, to keep the memory of sunshine and high skies alive, and then just when the days are all twilight, when you need it most, it stops.

&#8213; A. Bartlett Giamatti, Take Time For Paradise: Americans And Their Games

Location hidden

#88362 Jul 14, 2013
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
You blew the rent money for "Teapublicans", didn't you, Einstein?"
Nope! But, I'll bet you did, if you had it to begin with.
Wow

United States

#88363 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong! It was TEApublicans ONLY! Tell the truth, you're there right now, trying to start a Bromance with another Guy, aren't you?
lol yeah funny try to change who's really there. You even said you and the other libtards were there. Remember "tea publicans " hate gays and lobs love them. So why are you hating on them? You post soo much about racism, hell you are no better hating gays . I'm sure nancy pelois would not be happy to hear you are gay bashing . Even when your daughter is one. And I bet your son is too. Shame nasty shame, a skank like you hates your own daughter .

Location hidden

#88364 Jul 14, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he IS lying. How long was Jeb Bush Governor? Since before G. W. was President, I think. But I can look it up, if I need to.
Florida has been a Republican State long before the Koch Bros. dreamed up the TEA Party and I don't think the Gun Laws have been in effect that long. But, I can look that up too, if you want to argue about it! Nothing would suit me any better than to prove what a Liar you are, too.
Now, you still want to start this Verbal Pissin' Contest, Petey Boy?
If it hadn't been for Katherine Harris, a Republican and Florida's Secretary of State , G.W. wouldn't have ever gotten the Election to the Supreme Court and he wouldn't have ever been President. So, Florida was controlled by the Republicans as far back as 1999.
So, what year were the Laws enacted? I'll bet it's been since then!
Wow

United States

#88365 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he IS lying. How long was Jeb Bush Governor? Since before G. W. was President, I think. But I can look it up, if I need to.
Florida has been a Republican State long before the Koch Bros. dreamed up the TEA Party and I don't think the Gun Laws have been in effect that long. But, I can look that up too, if you want to argue about it! Nothing would suit me any better than to prove what a Liar you are, too.
Now, you still want to start this Verbal Pissin' Contest, Petey Boy?
If it hadn't been for Katherine Harris, a Republican and Florida's Secretary of State , G.W. wouldn't have ever gotten the Election to the Supreme Court and he wouldn't have ever been President. So, Florida was controlled by the Republicans as far back as 1999.
So, what year were the Laws enacted? I'll bet it's been since then!
here we go with the b/s bush only won prez cause little bro was governor of the state. You libtards use that every time you can. FYI he won cause he had more votes and was the better man. So stfu you old nasty skank and get over it

Location hidden

#88367 Jul 14, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of Email? You should trying using it and stop boring the rest of us to death.
I doubt that you have any Children. Either you or Vet. If you did, the last thing you would do is post anything personal about your children on topix...unless you're a complete Idiot...which could explain it!
Apparently, you're not worried about the Trolls using it to hurt your Kids in any way they possibly can. Now, I wonder why you're not worried about that , after you've seen what they have tried to do to mine? Maybe, that's because you and He, and your Buddies, ARE the Trolls!
NO REAL Parent would put their Kids through what the Trolls have tried to do to mine, on purpose...and that's what you're doing. So, something just doesn't add up!
My Kids are grown and established and they couldn't have cared less what the Gutter Trash thought, or had to say about them, but you claim one of your Kids is still young...and you're going to subject her to that, purposefully? Like I said, something just doesn't add up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I learned about relationshps 13 min csmaven 40
info about eric jones 1 hr Reclaim rights 16
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 1 hr Dutch 22
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 1 hr Independent1 55
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Independent1 599
say it ain't so 2 hr owes me money 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 2 hr Independent1 282
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 6 hr Worried Mom 167
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 5,665
Feeling lonely for the holidays 11 hr Veronica 155
Principal at Mosheim Fri um... 80
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News