|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
I see I've been on vet's mind all day. I totally own his thoughts, even when I'm away. He apparently spends every day with another man on his mind. That can't be healthy.
(Prediction #1...ready, ready...)
You are never away, OA, you just don't post while I am posting. Why so racist?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Well, OA, as you swim out to deep water, at least remove the four or five lures hanging from your mouth. They are getting in the way of the one I have ready for you. Stop the racism and hate, OA, it's unseemly.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

""There's a precedent here that I think is very dangerous, that not only did the jury find Zimmerman innocent, even of lesser charges, but, you also validated the stand-your-ground kind of laws that are in other states," Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.), a leader of the House Progressive Caucus, told CNN's "State of the Union."

Well, of course the stand your ground laws were validated... since they are valid laws.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Well, OA, as you swim out to deep water, at least remove the four or five lures hanging from your mouth. They are getting in the way of the one I have ready for you. Stop the racism and hate, OA, it's unseemly.
Hey "Vet", is Obama's Immigration Bill going to give you a pathway to Citizenship, or are you going to get Deported back to Mexico?

You're backing the wrong Political Party, Pedro, the TEApublicans don't want you here. They just like the service you provide down at the Country Club because you work cheap! But , the minute they find another Cook and Dishwasher, you gone, if they get their way...just wait and see.
BTW, tell your Boss that I said, "Hi".
libtards suck

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Vet", is Obama's Immigration Bill going to give you a pathway to Citizenship, or are you going to get Deported back to Mexico?
You're backing the wrong Political Party, Pedro, the TEApublicans don't want you here. They just like the service you provide down at the Country Club because you work cheap! But , the minute they find another Cook and Dishwasher, you gone, if they get their way...just wait and see.
BTW, tell your Boss that I said, "Hi".
And she condemns racism? That was as racial of any statement ever made.
Pedro?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

He'll be banned again before too long, don't worry.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

The Original Spelchickur wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/crossville-tn...
Hmmmm, she's a moron, yet you used pronoun-verb contraction where a possessive pronoun was called for. I think we're quite aware of who the "mental cripple" is.
You've proven that you've been obsessing about me for over 2 years now. Vet's still got you beat, though.
Moe

Tellico Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

libtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>
And she condemns racism? That was as racial of any statement ever made.
Pedro?
Right up there with "Loon", isn't it? Of course, it's also the Mexican word for "Peter/Pete", but let's not split hairs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like all YOU racist came out together tonight to party.
I think it's Prom Night at the Gay and Lesbian Alliance All-Night Bar and Grill!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
Your Link makes it perfectly clear that there is no Fair and EQUAL Justice in Florida...and it's not the first Case that I've read about in Florida, either!
Florida's Legal System is a National Disgrace!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh all you want. You're still an uneducated groupie, another dime store Lennie Small on Booger Wonderland.
Oh, for Heaven's Sake, Stop talking and arguing with yourself...it makes you look crazy! Well....Stop It, Anyway!
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>It's back !!
it shows your azz up every time dipsh@t ! You are the biggest chickens$it on here . What's very funny is your skank mom swallowed your brain during conception with the town hobo
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's Prom Night at the Gay and Lesbian Alliance All-Night Bar and Grill!:)
really? I wondered why all the libtards were on here. Guess you all had a break between songs on get on here! Have fun at your prom skank
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

To

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you chickenshit cowards appease the Africans?
For once in my life, I'm going to ask the question. I know all you ugly homely skanks need something to hang your arm on, but what about the rest of you white cowards? Why such Appeasement in the last couple of decades?
You don't have to be a Klan member, aka Democrat, to see what's going on. Why are so many whites so terrified out of their Depends that they'll scream "you racist" as if you'll wake a sleeping giant?
Most blacks are shiftless lazy and damn sure nothing to fear. They've made a career out of thumbing their noses at Advancement. So again, the question is asked:
Why such cowardice? Why such eagerness to be white slaves? Why such white guilt?
Does Mental Illness run in your Family...or just Drug Abuse? Better get back to paying attention to that Meth Cooking before you blow up the Family Residence!
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Breaks over lol
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Mental Illness run in your Family...or just Drug Abuse? Better get back to paying attention to that Meth Cooking before you blow up the Family Residence!
funny coming from the drug addict who had retards for kids
Turry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

i would wonder how SSS knows what your up too WOW. Can someone say stalker?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text> really? I wondered why all the libtards were on here. Guess you all had a break between songs on get on here! Have fun at your prom skank
No, you're wrong! It was TEApublicans ONLY! Tell the truth, you're there right now, trying to start a Bromance with another Guy, aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is DTR really making people stay a few minutes ... 8 min DTR employee 6
Clanci 10 min curious 7
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 20 min Hunters are pussles 8,611
Every went to hi shcool runion? 24 min the man 6
BODY CAMERAS for POLICE ist it time 40 min Steve 8
BURGER KING needs to pay Canadian minium wage 1... 45 min Stall Tapper Repu... 6
buck garland 46 min the man 5
Davis Street 9 hr Ding Ding We gott... 6
Three word game in G'Vegas forum 9 hr Dr Wu 15
Keeping county office employees from sleeping w... 11 hr Dr Wu 17

Search the Greeneville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••