|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

From CNN:

"The prosecuting and defense attorneys referred to the jury members as five white women and one black or Hispanic woman."

I guess this is what I saw. Was it a Hispanic or a Black. It makes no difference, I suppose. They all agree that Zimmerman was innocent.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, NT. I thought I saw that a black woman was on it. Why only 6 jurors?
Florida allows it. They originally had 2 men in the 4 alternates. 1 man was excused for personal reasons before opening arguments started. Not sure about the race of the alternates.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida allows it. They originally had 2 men in the 4 alternates. 1 man was excused for personal reasons before opening arguments started. Not sure about the race of the alternates.
OK, NT. I suppose that OA is in mourning, being he is a racist. Most liberals who always try to inject race into everything, are racists.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I see I've been on vet's mind all day. I totally own his thoughts, even when I'm away. He apparently spends every day with another man on his mind. That can't be healthy.

(Prediction #1...ready, ready...)
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they're not afraid of the dark, like you are!
It all goes back to you White Racists being scared to death of somebody getting some of your money. Got news for you, bubba, Blacks pay taxes too, and you don't hear them bawling and squawling about it! They own those streets just a much as you do. And how would you know they're out there, if you weren't out there too?
Are they cutting in on your Crime Targets. Well, you'll just have to get there first and stop being so slow, is all I can tell you!
Take your Slave-Owner Mentality somewhere else. This Thread is for People with some common sense and you don't qualify, "lost in the 50's"!
you have to be without a doubt, the dumbest moron on topix. Nothing you say makes sense, only rambling and b/s. Why don't you live out what's left of your old worthless life listening and not speaking. It would benefit you and others more than you can imagine. You are a stupid troll and a waste of air, moron
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
I see I've been on vet's mind all day. I totally own his thoughts, even when I'm away. He apparently spends every day with another man on his mind. That can't be healthy.
Kinda like him and his son, stay on yours??uuum, hypocrite!!!!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Actually, I responded to your post. Why are you so racist against Hispanics, so much hate?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

You are never away, OA, you just don't post while I am posting. Why so racist?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Well, OA, as you swim out to deep water, at least remove the four or five lures hanging from your mouth. They are getting in the way of the one I have ready for you. Stop the racism and hate, OA, it's unseemly.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

""There's a precedent here that I think is very dangerous, that not only did the jury find Zimmerman innocent, even of lesser charges, but, you also validated the stand-your-ground kind of laws that are in other states," Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.), a leader of the House Progressive Caucus, told CNN's "State of the Union."

Well, of course the stand your ground laws were validated... since they are valid laws.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Well, OA, as you swim out to deep water, at least remove the four or five lures hanging from your mouth. They are getting in the way of the one I have ready for you. Stop the racism and hate, OA, it's unseemly.
Hey "Vet", is Obama's Immigration Bill going to give you a pathway to Citizenship, or are you going to get Deported back to Mexico?

You're backing the wrong Political Party, Pedro, the TEApublicans don't want you here. They just like the service you provide down at the Country Club because you work cheap! But , the minute they find another Cook and Dishwasher, you gone, if they get their way...just wait and see.
BTW, tell your Boss that I said, "Hi".
libtards suck

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Vet", is Obama's Immigration Bill going to give you a pathway to Citizenship, or are you going to get Deported back to Mexico?
You're backing the wrong Political Party, Pedro, the TEApublicans don't want you here. They just like the service you provide down at the Country Club because you work cheap! But , the minute they find another Cook and Dishwasher, you gone, if they get their way...just wait and see.
BTW, tell your Boss that I said, "Hi".
And she condemns racism? That was as racial of any statement ever made.
Pedro?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

He'll be banned again before too long, don't worry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

The Original Spelchickur wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/crossville-tn...
Hmmmm, she's a moron, yet you used pronoun-verb contraction where a possessive pronoun was called for. I think we're quite aware of who the "mental cripple" is.
You've proven that you've been obsessing about me for over 2 years now. Vet's still got you beat, though.
Moe

Tellico Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

libtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>
And she condemns racism? That was as racial of any statement ever made.
Pedro?
Right up there with "Loon", isn't it? Of course, it's also the Mexican word for "Peter/Pete", but let's not split hairs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like all YOU racist came out together tonight to party.
I think it's Prom Night at the Gay and Lesbian Alliance All-Night Bar and Grill!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
Your Link makes it perfectly clear that there is no Fair and EQUAL Justice in Florida...and it's not the first Case that I've read about in Florida, either!
Florida's Legal System is a National Disgrace!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh all you want. You're still an uneducated groupie, another dime store Lennie Small on Booger Wonderland.
Oh, for Heaven's Sake, Stop talking and arguing with yourself...it makes you look crazy! Well....Stop It, Anyway!
Wow

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>It's back !!
it shows your azz up every time dipsh@t ! You are the biggest chickens$it on here . What's very funny is your skank mom swallowed your brain during conception with the town hobo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Policeman Teddy Lawing 5 min homer 8
Sheriff Department Budget 47 min Phil Ricker 30
ROE lets Veterans down at VA mountain home 54 min Letting Veterans down 34
looking for some big tits to have fun with (Jan '11) 55 min someone 64
Two Hour EXECUTION TN next 1 hr FriendofDog 7
Punish Poverty JESUS would 1 hr FriendofDog 25
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 1 hr someone 268
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 4 hr praying 25
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 5 hr Sunshine 126