“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#88286 Jul 14, 2013
Vet wrote:
Well, OA, I didn't follow this trial but I believe there was a black woman on the jury. Are you calling her a racist? Huh?
Actually Vet there were 5 whites and 1 hispanic on the all female jury.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#88287 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue, Pete, I surpassed you a long time ago! And the proof of that, is that I'm not Stalking you, begging for your attention, on an Internet Talk Forum!
Stalking??? Your crap is plastered on every page on several of the threads on this forum. Just open up the Topix link, and there you are in all your glory - everywhere. Why don't you take 30 days off. This thread would instantly clean itself up and be enjoyable. You're what is commonly coined a "menace to society."

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#88288 Jul 14, 2013
*Had*
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88289 Jul 14, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Vet there were 5 whites and 1 hispanic on the all female jury.
Thanks, NT. I thought I saw that a black woman was on it. Why only 6 jurors?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88290 Jul 14, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking??? Your crap is plastered on every page on several of the threads on this forum. Just open up the Topix link, and there you are in all your glory - everywhere. Why don't you take 30 days off. This thread would instantly clean itself up and be enjoyable. You're what is commonly coined a "menace to society."
Partner, you surely got that one right. This is a decent thread til the Camden loon arrives with her shallow political knowledge and her course, vulgar. obscene mouth. She said she was leaving. I give her 1 hour before she goes nuts again.
red

Scottsville, KY

#88291 Jul 14, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
The link I posted involved two black youths who demanded money from a white mother. They told her they would shoot her and her baby if she didn't give them any money. She didn't give them any money, so they shot her and shot her baby in the head. There has been no outrage over this, but the Zimmerman incident gains national attention. Go figure. Hope you are doing well.
Don't come to trial till next month. Will see what comes of it. But I don't expect the media will whip it into a National sideshow.

By Associated Press

BRUNSWICK, Ga. A judge has set a tentative trial date for two teenagers facing charges in the killing of a baby near the Georgia coast.

Brunswick Judicial Circuit Judge Stephen Kelley tentatively scheduled an Aug. 19 trial date in the slaying of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago.

The Brunswick News reports that the date was set during a status conference hearing Wednesday.

De'Marquise Elkins and Dominique Lang face murder charges in the March 21 killing. Both suspects have pleaded not guilty.

Authorities say Elkins shot the child in the face as he sat in his stroller. The boys are accused of trying to rob the child's mother on the street a few blocks from her Brunswick apartment. The mother, Sherry West, was wounded by gunfire but survived.

Shooting babies and kids has become the norm. It is a sad world we live in.
laughing man

UK

#88292 Jul 14, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Vet there were 5 whites and 1 hispanic on the all female jury.
And look how The Original Stain, self professed Regressive, champion of Womyn, is in an infantile rage.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88293 Jul 14, 2013
From CNN:

"The prosecuting and defense attorneys referred to the jury members as five white women and one black or Hispanic woman."

I guess this is what I saw. Was it a Hispanic or a Black. It makes no difference, I suppose. They all agree that Zimmerman was innocent.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#88294 Jul 14, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, NT. I thought I saw that a black woman was on it. Why only 6 jurors?
Florida allows it. They originally had 2 men in the 4 alternates. 1 man was excused for personal reasons before opening arguments started. Not sure about the race of the alternates.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88295 Jul 14, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida allows it. They originally had 2 men in the 4 alternates. 1 man was excused for personal reasons before opening arguments started. Not sure about the race of the alternates.
OK, NT. I suppose that OA is in mourning, being he is a racist. Most liberals who always try to inject race into everything, are racists.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#88296 Jul 14, 2013
I see I've been on vet's mind all day. I totally own his thoughts, even when I'm away. He apparently spends every day with another man on his mind. That can't be healthy.

(Prediction #1...ready, ready...)
wow

Jackson, TN

#88297 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they're not afraid of the dark, like you are!
It all goes back to you White Racists being scared to death of somebody getting some of your money. Got news for you, bubba, Blacks pay taxes too, and you don't hear them bawling and squawling about it! They own those streets just a much as you do. And how would you know they're out there, if you weren't out there too?
Are they cutting in on your Crime Targets. Well, you'll just have to get there first and stop being so slow, is all I can tell you!
Take your Slave-Owner Mentality somewhere else. This Thread is for People with some common sense and you don't qualify, "lost in the 50's"!
you have to be without a doubt, the dumbest moron on topix. Nothing you say makes sense, only rambling and b/s. Why don't you live out what's left of your old worthless life listening and not speaking. It would benefit you and others more than you can imagine. You are a stupid troll and a waste of air, moron
wow

Jackson, TN

#88298 Jul 14, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
I see I've been on vet's mind all day. I totally own his thoughts, even when I'm away. He apparently spends every day with another man on his mind. That can't be healthy.
(Prediction #1...ready, ready...)
Kinda like him and his son, stay on yours??uuum, hypocrite!!!!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88299 Jul 14, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
I see I've been on vet's mind all day. I totally own his thoughts, even when I'm away. He apparently spends every day with another man on his mind. That can't be healthy.
(Prediction #1...ready, ready...)
Actually, I responded to your post. Why are you so racist against Hispanics, so much hate?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88301 Jul 14, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
I see I've been on vet's mind all day. I totally own his thoughts, even when I'm away. He apparently spends every day with another man on his mind. That can't be healthy.
(Prediction #1...ready, ready...)
You are never away, OA, you just don't post while I am posting. Why so racist?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88302 Jul 14, 2013
Well, OA, as you swim out to deep water, at least remove the four or five lures hanging from your mouth. They are getting in the way of the one I have ready for you. Stop the racism and hate, OA, it's unseemly.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88304 Jul 14, 2013
""There's a precedent here that I think is very dangerous, that not only did the jury find Zimmerman innocent, even of lesser charges, but, you also validated the stand-your-ground kind of laws that are in other states," Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.), a leader of the House Progressive Caucus, told CNN's "State of the Union."

Well, of course the stand your ground laws were validated... since they are valid laws.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88306 Jul 14, 2013
Vet wrote:
Well, OA, as you swim out to deep water, at least remove the four or five lures hanging from your mouth. They are getting in the way of the one I have ready for you. Stop the racism and hate, OA, it's unseemly.
Hey "Vet", is Obama's Immigration Bill going to give you a pathway to Citizenship, or are you going to get Deported back to Mexico?

You're backing the wrong Political Party, Pedro, the TEApublicans don't want you here. They just like the service you provide down at the Country Club because you work cheap! But , the minute they find another Cook and Dishwasher, you gone, if they get their way...just wait and see.
BTW, tell your Boss that I said, "Hi".
libtards suck

Paris, TN

#88316 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Vet", is Obama's Immigration Bill going to give you a pathway to Citizenship, or are you going to get Deported back to Mexico?
You're backing the wrong Political Party, Pedro, the TEApublicans don't want you here. They just like the service you provide down at the Country Club because you work cheap! But , the minute they find another Cook and Dishwasher, you gone, if they get their way...just wait and see.
BTW, tell your Boss that I said, "Hi".
And she condemns racism? That was as racial of any statement ever made.
Pedro?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#88319 Jul 14, 2013
He'll be banned again before too long, don't worry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Anderson 35 min moderatar 7
I need information about the Sprint plan please. 1 hr Word man 20
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 7,550
What do when yore bish overheats? 2 hr littlebit42 2
stolen black 85 ss monte carlo 5 hr Funny 8
Non profit church pays bill for citizen at a pr... 7 hr whothehellcares- 8
STD kings of Greeneville 7 hr thewrongismostlyw... 8
***** last post wins ***** 9 hr Kohlrabi 1,439

Flood Warning for Greene County was issued at March 05 at 12:00PM CST

Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:46PM
Panthers Sign TE Olsen to 3-Year Extension
ESPN 3:04 PM
Olsen inks 3-year, $22.5M deal with Panthers
Yahoo! Sports 3:14 PM
Panthers give Greg Olsen 3-year, $22.5M contract extension
CBS Sports 4:38 PM
Greg Olsen signs 3-year extension with Panthers: 4 things to know
NFL 4:47 PM
Ereck Flowers of Miami a possible fit for Carolina Panthers