Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,895)

Showing posts 77,881 - 77,900 of138,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Well, OA has left the building or maybe he is under his d....
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Well, OA doesn't appear to be taking questions now. I will just have to ask them later I suppose.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

"Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementary school assembly in South Carolina , asked the audience for total quiet.
Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.
Then he said into the microphone,'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'
Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet and said:
"Well, dumb as*, stop clapping!”
South Carolina, isn't that where OA goes on his leisurely travels?
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still avoiding the question. Conservatives don't seem capable of taking responsibility for their mistakes.
You can try your darnedest to make "liberal" a bad word by using it ad nauseum, but your only embarrassing yourself. Helping "the least among us" is a liberal idea. Hmmm, who said that so many times so many years ago...?
Liberal 'the original amused: looks like you and your liberal friends are the ones who cannot take responsibility. You try to blame every thing on Bush yet we have been in a recession (by design) for some 6 years. All of those years has been under obama.
"Helping "the least among us" is a liberal idea." Don't know who said that but the idea was probably to kill babies (fetuses to liberals). Yes, you liberal are beginning to get a bad name. You push things to hard and too fast. Now it will come back to bite you.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Adios, OA, "parting is such sweet sorrow." Well, that's not exactly how it goes but it's close enough.
flood

Galax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

flood
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

"You may have heard on the news about a southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had (by rough estimate) 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape
tunnel.

My favorite quote from the dimwit television reporter: "Wow! He has about a quarter million machine gun bullets." The headline referred to it as a "massive weapons cache!"

By southern California standards someone owning 100,000 rounds would be called "mentally unstable." Just imagine if he lived elsewhere:

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector."

In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.

In Tennessee and Virginia, he'd be called "the neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."

In Alabama, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."

In Louisiana, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."

In North Carolina, Mississippi and Texas he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."

And in Georgia, he's just "Bubba" who's a little short on ammo."
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Here’s another 47%. And one that Obama has worked hard for.

Of the 144 million Americans employed last month, only 116 million were working full-time. Friday's report showed that 58.7% of the civilian adult population of 245 million was working last month.
Only 47% of Americans, however, had a full-time job.

In June, the number of Americans who wanted to work full-time, but were forced into part-time jobs because of the economy, jumped 352,000 to over 8 million.

With a majority of the population not holding a full-time job, it isn't surprising that economic growth has been so weak.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Is the incoming getting too heavy for you, OA? Why don't you respond to my questions. Oh, that's right, you don't answer embarrassing questions.
Vet: they (liberals) are not answering many questions at all. Oh, they might post some link from Politico or NBC, ABC, CBC, MSNBC and other left wing media outlets but that is all they have. They have built a house of Cards on LIEs and LIEing to the people. There comes a time when the people backup and take a stand. Why do you think Obama delay Obama Care for a year. Don't think it will work.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
"Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementary school assembly in South Carolina , asked the audience for total quiet.
Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.
Then he said into the microphone,'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'
Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet and said:
"Well, dumb as*, stop clapping!”
South Carolina, isn't that where OA goes on his leisurely travels?
LMAO,... good one could say that about babies (fetus for liberals)as well.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal 'the original amused: looks like you and your liberal friends are the ones who cannot take responsibility. You try to blame every thing on Bush yet we have been in a recession (by design) for some 6 years. All of those years has been under obama.
"Helping "the least among us" is a liberal idea." Don't know who said that but the idea was probably to kill babies (fetuses to liberals). Yes, you liberal are beginning to get a bad name. You push things to hard and too fast. Now it will come back to bite you.
Honestly, OA has posted that he did not support abortion beyond twenty (20) weeks. I suppose he is saying that it's OK to kill the unborn ( the least among us?) until that unborn is 20 weeks old but it is OK to kill that unborn before twenty (20) weeks.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
Here’s another 47%. And one that Obama has worked hard for.
Of the 144 million Americans employed last month, only 116 million were working full-time. Friday's report showed that 58.7% of the civilian adult population of 245 million was working last month.
Only 47% of Americans, however, had a full-time job.
In June, the number of Americans who wanted to work full-time, but were forced into part-time jobs because of the economy, jumped 352,000 to over 8 million.
With a majority of the population not holding a full-time job, it isn't surprising that economic growth has been so weak.
Morning, Tim, there are now eleven (11) state where there are more unemployed than those working.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

*states
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet: they (liberals) are not answering many questions at all. Oh, they might post some link from Politico or NBC, ABC, CBC, MSNBC and other left wing media outlets but that is all they have. They have built a house of Cards on LIEs and LIEing to the people. There comes a time when the people backup and take a stand. Why do you think Obama delay Obama Care for a year. Don't think it will work.
He delayed Obama Care because he knew that the democrats would take a thrashing in 2014. The bill is a train wreck and even the democrats are admitting it now. Now that they have read it.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

From the Economic Policy Institute:

Unemployed Workers Still Far Outnumber Job Openings in Every Major Sector

By Heidi Shierholz | June 11, 2013

The Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS) released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed job openings falling by 118,000 in April to 3.8 million. Job openings have improved very little over the last year and remain very depressed. In 2007, there were 4.5 million job openings each month, so April’s level of 3.8 million is more than 16 percent below its prerecession level.

The job openings data are extremely useful for diagnosing what’s behind our sustained high unemployment. In today’s economy, unemployed workers far outnumber job openings in every sector, as shown in Figure A. This demonstrates that the main problem in the labor market is a broad-based lack of demand for workers—and not, as is often claimed, available workers lacking the skills needed for the sectors with job openings.

In particular, there have recently been stories (for example, here) of worker shortages in construction. While there may be some construction firms in some places that cannot find the workers they need, the data show that this is in no way a prevalent phenomenon—unemployed construction workers outnumber job openings in construction by nearly 12-to-1. In construction as well as in every major industry, it is work that our labor market lacks, not the right workers
watch it

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Improvement starts at home with each individual. Lots of big ideas on here. Here is a better one. Lets all just get back to the basics. Many posters cannot even manage their temper in a chat room and expect others to take their big picture ideas seriously. How? Like I said back to basics.
Strollin-4-Troll in

Harrisburg, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

watch it wrote:
Improvement starts at home with each individual. Lots of big ideas on here. Here is a better one. Lets all just get back to the basics. Many posters cannot even manage their temper in a chat room and expect others to take their big picture ideas seriously. How? Like I said back to basics.
Here's a big idea. Start a new F*CKING thread and say this stuff!!!! Why the hell are you people STILL commenting and posting on a thread from 2010?????????? Really? 2010????
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
That's silly. I would wager that fewer abortions would occur if fewer men ran away and left pregnant women all by themselves. Do you disagree? You are honestly suggesting men run away because they don't have a say in decisions revolving around pregnancy? Really? "I'm gonna run away because she probably will have an abortion and won't take my opinions about it into consideration." Really?
Well good thing I got you some running shoes ...run
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Strollin-4-Trollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a big idea. Start a new F*CKING thread and say this stuff!!!! Why the hell are you people STILL commenting and posting on a thread from 2010?????????? Really? 2010????
Why does it bother you?
Woof

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

There is rain in the forcast

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,881 - 77,900 of138,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tannery West 5 min Lalala 1
chad gray 17 min Bill 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 8,871
Smoking - Satan's Favorite Habit For You 1 hr From Jenny xoxo 14
best daycare 1 hr Dr Wu 2
Antichrist is coming! 1 hr Matt Decker 49
Identity. Theft 2 hr Been at office 1
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 2 hr _Word Woman_ 849
did Brian Crawford die?? 2 hr trollpatrol 42