Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Test -- who was responsible for keeping us safe on 9/11/01?
I'll give you the answer as if I were a liberal. Bill Clinton, It was his fault and his congress (by the way they were a majority conservatives). They were the ones who pulled down all the security, lowered the military, etc. For eight long years after 9.11.01, we never had another terrorist attach. Can't say that for Obama. I think we have had about 2-3. Oh--He did not call them terrorist plots but homegrown badboys... Just like a liberal, when in doubt,LIE; WHen confronted with the truth, LIE; when playing politics, LIE; when talking to the people of our nation LIE: You catch on, I know I have caught you in one or two. Just like a liberal.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Simply saying something is true doesn't magically make it true.
Better watch, they will throw you out of the liberal kingdom, They don't want someone to think differently from them. You got to be a good boy now and toe the line. a wussy Liberal
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather limit the number of Children born than to see you TEApublicans starve them to death after they're born! But, you People seem to "get off" on causing other People pain and suffering, even Kids!
I think you're all Secret Sadists!
just confirms that you are an idiot. Liberals do not donate to charities. Ask Bill Aires or George Sorros.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

jebb drownly wrote:
man that glenn beck is wacky, ill drown him
You just hate he calling a spade a spade or tells it like it is. If you listen to what he says and look yourself in the mirror, he is talking about you among others.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather limit the number of Children born than to see you TEApublicans starve them to death after they're born! But, you People seem to "get off" on causing other People pain and suffering, even Kids!
I think you're all Secret Sadists!
Rem, 47% of the country do NOT pay income taxes. Name one child that starved to death as you put it. Pucker up and spit it out,,, come on,,, come on........ you can do it. Liberal
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>That's what the "conservative" base in Tennessee want.....they would love to employ that on the entire country if no one were there to stop them.
I liked Bredesen as well. He is a true business man. Put Tn Care back on track. It was going to bankrupt TN. I think he was a Democrat but mostly conservative. Need more of them. Liberal torr
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>And an idiot like you can just blame someone else. Especially when he's clueless.
It is very sad Liberal Torr but you can copy someone else's words.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>And you would have the US going back to the 19th century.
Liberal Torr do you want to discuss each point by itself. If so, lets start with Abortion Anytime. Well the baby (fetus for liberals) is 8 months old, the father skips out ad the mother decide to abort the fetus. You call this going into the future, Then I don't care to live there. Liberal Torr
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>It's not the same country it was back in the "Leave it to Beaver" or "Father Knows Best" days. Now it takes two incomes to survive for most families. In my day that wasn't the case and parents had more time for the kids. It's a change that's been obvious now for several years. The schools respond by just passing students on out the door without having the education they need to survive. They lowered the bar in order to do this.
Liberal Torr: Your wrong. for most families back then it took both of them working and barely scrapping by. I rem, I was there. Liberal Torr
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Back in those days, a man owned his home, had a boat in the garage, took a family vacation every year, had 2 or 3 kids, a wife who was able to stay home with the kids, and this was possible from a job that didn't require an advanced degree or rich parents.
That scenario hasn't been possible for generations now. Then again, look at the income disparity between the employees and the CEOs then and now.
Yeah, we did not have a TV until the early 60's, Now, what does everybody have. They are better off today then we were back then. What was a vacation.. A walk down the street. Now, you can't even take a walk down the street for thugs that the libeals slapp on the hand and let out of jail. Liberal 'The Original Amused'
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, what Haslam and the TEApublican-majority Legislature is laying the ground work for doing, and what they will do, if they get re-elected is...taking all the money out of the Public
School System and putting it into Christian Schools. Indoctrination of your Kids into a Religious Ideology, rather than teaching them an education that will serve them well in their Lives and help them succeed, is their Goal. Keep the Kids intellectually Sub-par, but pound that Religion Philosophy into their heads, and you've got them completely brainwashed and totally under the control of the Rich and Powerful. They'll just spout Religion, make the Free-thinkers feel Guilty, and they've got your Kids exactly where they want them, even as Adults...totally under their control!
You need a good "Head" Doctor, if you allow them to do that to your Kids! And they're going to use your Tax Money to do it, whether you agree with it or not!
Religious Education belongs in Churches and in the Kid's Home, if the Parents' so choose, NOT in Schools!
From what I have heard Liberal SSS you could use a dose of religious morality. Everyone calls you a slut. Whether that is right or wrong, I don't know but I do know that in larger cities like our colleges, Liberal teachers/professors are trying to brainwash our kids into a "anything goes" attitude. To hell with everyone else. Yes, Liberal SSS you take the cake;/
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Torr: Your wrong. for most families back then it took both of them working and barely scrapping by. I rem, I was there. Liberal Torr
Are you related to that idiot from Jackson?
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Back in those days, family's had structure, divorce was unheard of.
No it was not. I know several people who had divorces. What we did not have was the immediate exchange of information via, internet, mobile phone and such. We just had busy bodies monitoring the party lines on the telephones. Liberal Dunlapian
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>This is one discussing fact!
SO----What.. Your wages are up. Your just mad there is someone smarter than you getting paid a little more. Brings to mind one of the points on the post " minimum wage from $7.75 to $20 per hours."

Liberal Dunlapian
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to that idiot from Jackson?
Liberal Tired not sure what you are talking about?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Tired not sure what you are talking about?
Don't drink and post...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you the answer as if I were a liberal. Bill Clinton, It was his fault and his congress (by the way they were a majority conservatives). They were the ones who pulled down all the security, lowered the military, etc. For eight long years after 9.11.01, we never had another terrorist attach. Can't say that for Obama. I think we have had about 2-3. Oh--He did not call them terrorist plots but homegrown badboys... Just like a liberal, when in doubt,LIE; WHen confronted with the truth, LIE; when playing politics, LIE; when talking to the people of our nation LIE: You catch on, I know I have caught you in one or two. Just like a liberal.
Where do you get your information? Or, do you just make it up as you go, because none of it is accurate! And I do mean, NONE OF IT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Rem, 47% of the country do NOT pay income taxes. Name one child that starved to death as you put it. Pucker up and spit it out,,, come on,,, come on........ you can do it. Liberal
Did they let you out of the Institution for the holiday?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Bad location wrote:
<quoted text>You really know nothing about education..public or private. Why do you even attempt to advise others on how to rear their children?
I've done better than your Parents did...you're living proof of that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
For somebody that claims to hate Liberals, you certainly seem to be obsessed with them , know all about them, how they think, what they do, how they act...you name it!
Tell the truth, you secretly want to be a Liberal, don't you, but you just don't have the qualifications, not the intelligence, nor the character, nor the compassion, not anything that being a Liberal requires!
So, you waste away in TEApublican-Land, yearning to be something that you know you'll never have the "right-stuff" to accomplish...and all you can do is, sit on the sidelines and cry about what you know you'll never be able to achieve, no matter how hard you try! Poor little TEApublican Misfit! You had to join the TEApublican Party...the only qualifications they require is that you be totally void of a Heart, Soul, and Brain! You aced those qualifications, didn't you?:(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 8 min Ralph Krampton 24
angus palm pay (Feb '12) 43 min I hate Worthington 54
why is moshiem sub clinic closed today (Oct '13) 1 hr cross anchor 15
Lost respect for GPD 1 hr concerned citizen 12
obammy has never had a job 1 hr lendmeyourears 34
Marilyn Mott 1 hr justified 1
Sheriff Department Budget 3 hr Good old boy 24
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 11 hr Sunshine 124
property tax increase 11 hr butch 15
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 13 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••